PDA

View Full Version : A Missing Jim - Steelers Lost

Gunny
11-30-2015, 10:48 AM
Anyone making a connection here?:laugh:

jimnyc
11-30-2015, 12:02 PM
And I especially hate you! :fu:

Fuckers could of and should have won, but can't win with too many turnovers, simple as that. And Seattle took full advantage of each one of them. :(

Gunny
11-30-2015, 12:04 PM
And I especially hate you! :fu:

Fuckers could of and should have won, but can't win with too many turnovers, simple as that. And Seattle took full advantage of each one of them. :(

I actually thought the referees changed the outcome of the game. The Steelers got got robbed more than twice.

And I just take it in stride. I got to see a Steelers game. Happens about once or twice a year. Except for James Harrison, the defense was NOT impressive. Pass defense sucked.

jimnyc
11-30-2015, 12:10 PM
I actually thought the referees changed the outcome of the game. The Steelers got got robbed more than twice.

Bryant dropped one too many passes. Ben tries to squeeze a few in. Instead of trying to go to Brown even though he was covered, he was better off looking for 8-10 yarders.

Oh, and they went for the FG to leave them down by 2 points with 2:30 to go in the game. They should have went for the TD to take the lead. Bad call. EFF Tomlin too.

Gunny
11-30-2015, 12:21 PM
Bryant dropped one too many passes. Ben tries to squeeze a few in. Instead of trying to go to Brown even though he was covered, he was better off looking for 8-10 yarders.

Oh, and they went for the FG to leave them down by 2 points with 2:30 to go in the game. They should have went for the TD to take the lead. Bad call. EFF Tomlin too.

I want to know how bobbling a ball is a non-reception but bobbling a ball IS an interception.

I was surprised Tomlin didn't go for it.

Black Diamond
11-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Brown fell down. That's how Sherman got his pick