PDA

View Full Version : S&M House

glockmail
11-30-2015, 03:28 PM
My job requires me to inspect homes, and I've done thousands, so I thought I've seen it all. Hoarders, neat freaks, odd collections, total slobs. I've learned never to comment on anything like that.

This morning I met the owner of an 80 year old house, a guy in his early 30's, a welder by trade. The first thing I noticed was his handlebar mustache. Now, I have a friend with one, a fine looking 270 degree curves, and this guy puts his to shame. It was a good two twists around- 720 degree, maybe more! He's wearing this harness type thing on his torso, with a half-dozen or so containers holding keys, a flashlight, and various tools.

Then his wife entered the room and I said "hello", and she ignored me. Chubby red head, cute face. Based on her husband's odd dress, I'm like, OK...

After inspecting structural issues in the living room and outside I asked to see the basement. So he showed me the entrance, turned on the light, and he said he'd wait for me upstairs. First I was greeted by a medieval looking axe hanging on the stairwell wall. It looked real. The small room was neat, with a padded table in the center the size of a small bed, with rows of attachment points along the perimeter. All around the room were artsy photos of half-naked S&M models. A storage rack against the wall with all sorts of ropes, whips, odd implements. I was a bit freaked out at first. :laugh:

I think his wife was the submissive one. :laugh:

Bilgerat
11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Damn, interesting job (lol)

glockmail
11-30-2015, 03:35 PM
I meet all types!

One gal was in her 70's, living on ten acres in the middle of woods, in a single-wide trailer. Immediately she interrogated me, wanted to know if I was "Christian". I told her I was Catholic, and according to some that makes me one. :laugh: