PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss queers

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Can someone give me a convincing argument as to why these vile deviants can refer to themselves as queers for so long now, but I'm considered wrong if I do the same? Sure, feel free to throw in the N word about the blacks too, because it's the same in my book.

glockmail
07-11-2007, 09:49 AM
:popcorn:

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 11:10 AM
In my young and foolish days, I held a door open for a feminist and she gave me a look that could have iced over an active volcano....

Silly me, being older, I now know better

She really wanted me to slam the door in her ugly face, kick the shit out of her and rape her sorry c***, a$$ and mouth... that way she could be a victim at the hands of a member of the oppressive patriarchy.... instead I showed her an act of kindness

I deprived her of the one joy she had left in her life

Said1
07-11-2007, 11:22 AM
In my young and foolish days, I held a door open for a feminist and she gave me a look that could have iced over an active volcano....

Silly me, being older, I now know better

She really wanted me to slam the door in her ugly face, kick the shit out of her and rape her sorry c***, a$$ and mouth... that way she could be a victim at the hands of a member of the oppressive patriarchy.... instead I showed her an act of kindness

I deprived her of the one joy she had left in her life

Geeze, Karl. She said all that with a look? Maybe she just had a bad attitude, which isn't gender specific. Good thing you're just angry and no a violent rapist.

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Geeze, Karl. She said all that with a look? Maybe she just had a bad attitude, which isn't gender specific. Good thing you're just angry and no a violent rapist.
I don't think the woman actually want to be treated that way... I was using hyperbole to get the point across....

The point I was trying to make is that apparently, some groups LIKE being called "queer", "bitch", "nigger" etc, because they WANT to be victims.

It seems like that is how they define themselves.

darin
07-11-2007, 11:48 AM
If groups weren't Victims, they couldn't as-easily justify their higher rates of Crime. ;)

Abbey Marie
07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
And all those hate-crimes laws would gather dust. Can't have that, now.

glockmail
07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
In my young and foolish days, I held a door open for a feminist and she gave me a look that could have iced over an active volcano.........

You should have simply given her a little pat on the ass as she walked through- to help her justify her assumption that you were a sexist pig.

Abbey Marie
07-11-2007, 12:01 PM
It's not just men this happens to. I have had the same rude response to holding the door open for women. Now, if I have time, I size up the person first, and decide if I think they will respond well to my holding the door for them. It's not a 100% thing, but I can often predict well.

Btw, many of us women still appreciate courtesy from men. :)

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
And all those hate-crimes laws would gather dust. Can't have that, now.
I wonder.....

just HOW does hate crime legislation square with the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment?????

or for that matter....

how does the "Fairness Doctrine" NOT violate free speech protections under the First Amendment?

OCA
07-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Can someone give me a convincing argument as to why these vile deviants can refer to themselves as queers for so long now, but I'm considered wrong if I do the same? Sure, feel free to throw in the N word about the blacks too, because it's the same in my book.

Lol:laugh2::laugh2: Good luck Jimmy! Can't wait to see the nutjobs view on this one.

diuretic
07-11-2007, 06:59 PM
To defuse an insulting term you must appropriate it. "Nigger" is an insult but many blacks <-- can I say that or do I have to say "African-American"? I do say "whites" in referring to Caucasians so I think I should be able to say "blacks" because I'm not intending to insult. Okay, back to my point. The term "Nigger' has been appropriated and it's now "Nigga" or "Niggaz" and it's used by blacks towards blacks. If a white tries to use it to a black it's perceived as being a racial insult. Complete appropriation has been achieved. Blacks can use it, whites can't.

"Queer" used to be an insult. I think its origins are in British social language. Homosexuals (doesn't that sound terribly proper?) used to be sneered at as "queers". It was used as a double-entendre for humour - such as in:

1. "I'm feeling a little queer"
2. "Is he objecting?"

"Queer" here takes advantage of the British double-meaning. "Queer" in this sense can mean "unwell". So speaker 1 is saying on one level "I'm feeling a little bit unwell". Speaker 2 though is taking it to the other level by suggesting that speaker 1 is fondling a homosexual. That's the humour.

Now, homosexuals have deliberately appropriated the perjorative term "queer" and have not quite taken the ownership that blacks have of "Nigger" but are on the way. So they can refer to themselves as being queer or queers and in fact you can study "Queer Culture" at some universities. I hardly ever hear anyone say "Queer" though, Gay is much more common and is in use in officlal language. Gay, so I've been told, is an acronym for "Good As You", a term of queer defiance that has gained widespread acceptance and use. We use the term gay without realising that it's a term of defiance used by homosexuals.

Yurt
07-11-2007, 08:26 PM
:popcorn:

:clap:

Yurt
07-11-2007, 08:30 PM

I think it has something to do with "owning" the word that "degrades" you and turning it around into something non degrading.

glockmail
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
To defuse an insulting term you must appropriate it. "Nigger" is an insult but many blacks <-- can I say that or do I have to say "African-American"? I do say "whites" in referring to Caucasians so I think I should be able to say "blacks" because I'm not intending to insult. Okay, back to my point. The term "Nigger' has been appropriated and it's now "Nigga" or "Niggaz" and it's used by blacks towards blacks. If a white tries to use it to a black it's perceived as being a racial insult. Complete appropriation has been achieved. Blacks can use it, whites can't.

"Queer" used to be an insult. I think its origins are in British social language. Homosexuals (doesn't that sound terribly proper?) used to be sneered at as "queers". It was used as a double-entendre for humour - such as in:

1. "I'm feeling a little queer"
2. "Is he objecting?"

"Queer" here takes advantage of the British double-meaning. "Queer" in this sense can mean "unwell". So speaker 1 is saying on one level "I'm feeling a little bit unwell". Speaker 2 though is taking it to the other level by suggesting that speaker 1 is fondling a homosexual. That's the humour.

Now, homosexuals have deliberately appropriated the perjorative term "queer" and have not quite taken the ownership that blacks have of "Nigger" but are on the way. So they can refer to themselves as being queer or queers and in fact you can study "Queer Culture" at some universities. I hardly ever hear anyone say "Queer" though, Gay is much more common and is in use in officlal language. Gay, so I've been told, is an acronym for "Good As You", a term of queer defiance that has gained widespread acceptance and use. We use the term gay without realising that it's a term of defiance used by homosexuals.

Interesting and well thought out argument, but queers have already appropriated the word "fag". Therefore they don't get to appropriate another. Next thing you know they'll be approriating the word "dicklicker". We need to draw the line somewhere, or else they will approriate more and more of the English language. Give them and inch and they'll take a mile, as Mum used to say.

If they want queer, then they have to give us back fag.

:pee:

Yurt
07-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Interesting and well thought out argument, but queers have already appropriated the word "fag". Therefore they don't get to appropriate another. Next thing you know they'll be approriating the word "dicklicker". We need to draw the line somewhere, or else they will approriate more and more of the English language. Give them and inch and they'll take a mile, as Mum used to say.

Not to worry, we still have fudgepacker....

Honestly, its a word. And words can only .....

glockmail
07-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Not to worry, we still have fudgepacker....

Honestly, its a word. And words can only ..... I myself rarely use the term shitstabber, but I refuse to let them approriate that one either.

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 09:42 PM
They're all just that - words. And no on person or group has any more right to speak them than another. They say it, so will I. If they don't like being called such terms, then things begin with them starting the cessation first.

I call a queer a queer because that's what they call one another. I call a nigger a nigger because that's what they call one another. That's not to say that I don't refer to the majority as black folks, but those folks don't use the term.

Being a queer doesn't give you one bit of a right more than I to speak the term.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we'll be hearing these terms for decades to come, as the queers and niggers WANT to be called these names, and WANT to start controversy when someone else uses it. Tough shit on them!

manu1959
07-11-2007, 09:45 PM
i prefer ass bandit, clam slapper and spear chucker.......

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 10:00 PM
They're all just that - words. And no on person or group has any more right to speak them than another. They say it, so will I. If they don't like being called such terms, then things begin with them starting the cessation first.

I call a queer a queer because that's what they call one another. I call a nigger a nigger because that's what they call one another. That's not to say that I don't refer to the majority as black folks, but those folks don't use the term.

Being a queer doesn't give you one bit of a right more than I to speak the term.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we'll be hearing these terms for decades to come, as the queers and niggers WANT to be called these names, and WANT to start controversy when someone else uses it. Tough shit on them!

The way I look at it there is two sides to every race. There is a black person then theres a nigger, theres a mexican and then theres a spic then theres a white person and then theres white trash. Every race has creeps and those are the words to describe them.

manu1959
07-11-2007, 10:07 PM
The way I look at it there is two sides to every race. There is a black person then theres a nigger, theres a mexican and then theres a spic then theres a white person and then theres white trash. Every race has creeps and those are the words to describe them.

so jews and kikes

japs and zipper heads

chinnamen and gooks

ities and wops

drunks and irish

greeks and queers..........

like that?

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 10:09 PM
so jews and kikes

japs and zipper heads

chinnamen and gooks

ities and wops

drunks and irish

like that?

Yup.

manu1959
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Yup.

californias and democrats

humans and new yorkers?

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 10:21 PM

humans and new yorkers?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

diuretic
07-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Fag is from faggot right? That's one that really didn't cross the Atlantic Ocean.

In the UK a "fag" is a couple of things.

1. A slang name for a cigarette and 2. At Eton College - a public school (which means it's a private school and extremely exclusive) a "fag" is a newbie kid who is supposed to do chores for the senior students in the college. You can hear the older blokes in their dormitory buildings yelling "fag!" and a newbie kid comes zipping down the corridor ready to do the senior's bidding.

I can see a Brit walking into a shop in San Francisco and asking for "a packet of fags please"....:laugh2:

manu1959
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Fag is from faggot right? That's one that really didn't cross the Atlantic Ocean.

1. A slang name for a cigarette and 2. At Eton College - a public school (which means it's a private school and extremely exclusive) a "fag" is a newbie kid who is supposed to do chores for the senior students in the college. You can hear the older blokes in their dormitory buildings yelling "fag!" and a newbie kid comes zipping down the corridor ready to do the senior's bidding.

I can see a Brit walking into a shop in San Francisco and asking for "a packet of fags please"....:laugh2:

the dude would be jumped and all holes filled....

packet of fags.....gagel of geese

KarlMarx
07-12-2007, 04:43 AM
A "faggot" also has a different meaning... from Merriam-Webster's site

Main Entry: fag·ot
Variant(s): or fag·got /<TT>'fa-g&t</TT>/
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fagot, from Anglo-French
BUNDLE: as a : a bundle of sticks b : a bundle of pieces of wrought iron to be shaped by rolling or hammering at high temperature

glockmail
07-12-2007, 07:52 AM
The way I look at it there is two sides to every race. There is a black person then theres a nigger, theres a mexican and then theres a spic then theres a white person and then theres white trash. Every race has creeps and those are the words to describe them. Excellent point! But queers ain't a race. They chose to be queer. So we call all of them queers.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 07:54 AM

I can see a Brit walking into a shop in San Francisco and asking for "a packet of fags please"....:laugh2: They also keep the motor under the lid, the luggage under the bonnet, and the steering wheel on the wrong side. What a screwed up nation. :laugh2:

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 09:25 AM
My feeling is if you're using the word queer or fag or homo or whatever with intent to insult, that's unfortunate. But if a gay guy calls another queer, I should be able to do the same without offending.

darin
07-12-2007, 09:30 AM
They also keep the motor under the lid, the luggage under the bonnet, and the steering wheel on the wrong side. What a screwed up nation. :laugh2:

Bonnet - Hood
Boot - Trunk

;)

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 09:47 AM

Isn't this a duplicate thread?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Isn't this a duplicate thread?

Are you staff? Do you have anything to add to this thread?

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 09:58 AM

I think it's a duplicate because I think it's just like every other "hate-on gays" (and blacks) thread on this board. I also think you're irrational hatred of homosexuals is sad and I have only pity for a person who would hold so much fear and anger inside themselves.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I think it's a duplicate because I think it's just like every other "hate-on gays" (and blacks) thread on this board. I also think you're irrational hatred of homosexuals is sad and I have only pity for a person who would hold so much fear and anger inside themselves.

Don't have pity for me, save it for yourself and your disgusting lack of values.

And if you don't like the contents of a thread, then beat it. It's not your place to state what is discussed here and where.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:02 AM

BTW, not sure where you get "fear" from. I have no fear of queers, unless of course the deviants wanted to rape me.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Don't have pity for me, save it for yourself and your disgusting lack of values.

And if you don't like the contents of a thread, then beat it. It's not your place to state what is discussed here and where.

Ooh, dismissal in the form of "if you don't like it, then git out." Nice tactic :rolleyes:. Also, thanks for the insult. Sorry I have a "lack of values" in your opinion. Sorry I value things like choice, personal freedom, compassion for fellow human beings and the freedom to practice religion in the way I personally see fit, including following my own moral compass. Sorry about that jimny. Sorry I haven't jumped right onto your "smear queers" bandwagon here, but I like to think that in the USA, consenting adults have the right to be sexually oriented (whether that be by nature or by choice) however they damn-well want to be and no prick bus driver, politician, website moderator or anyone, no matter how self-righteously judgemental they may be, is doing anybody any favors or making the world a more peaceful or preferable place to live-in by calling people names they don't want to be called just for the sake of conflict. It's called respect jimny. Respect for others and respect for yourself. Small people don't want to be called midgets, they want to be called dwarves. Black people don't want to be called niggers, they want to be called Black or African American. And homosexuals don't want to be called queers, they want to be called gay or lesbian. What's so hard to comprehend? You just can't understand why people don't enjoy being insulted?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:12 AM
Ooh, dismissal in the form of "if you don't like it, then git out." Nice tactic :rolleyes:. Also, thanks for the insult. Sorry I have a "lack of values" in your opinion. Sorry I value things like choice, personal freedom, compassion for fellow human beings and the freedom to practice religion in the way I personally see fit. Sorry about that jimny.

Don't apologize because you condone deviant behavior. Don't apologize because your lack of values. You have to deal with your own downfalls but an apology isn't necessary.

And my tactic was perfectly legit. Who the fuck are you to call out threads and determine what should be discussed here, even if it's been discussed before?

darin
07-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Ooh, dismissal in the form of "if you don't like it, then git out." Nice tactic :rolleyes:. Also, thanks for the insult. Sorry I have a "lack of values" in your opinion. Sorry I value things like choice, personal freedom, compassion for fellow human beings and the freedom to practice religion in the way I personally see fit. Sorry about that jimny.

Lessee...you insult JIM for HIS views, yet you now preach 'personal freedom'? You show hatred ALL THE TIME for people who don't lock-step with the Homosexual Agenda. You berate and insult people of Faith, and now...and NOW you get sarcastic with the owner of the forum who ALLOWS you to express your hatred of those who don't share YOUR viewpoint.

wow.

That's rich.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Lessee...you insult JIM for HIS views, yet you now preach 'personal freedom'? You show hatred ALL THE TIME for people who don't lock-step with the Homosexual Agenda. You berate and insult people of Faith, and now...and NOW you get sarcastic with the owner of the forum who ALLOWS you to express your hatred of those who don't share YOUR viewpoint.

wow.

That's rich.

You mean the "agenda" to gain a place in society where they aren't thrown off buses for giving their partners a kiss or insulted with ignorant monikers while walking down the street? I thought judgement was reserved for the creator dmp, but you and the other discrimination mongers seem to be right full of it in my opinion.

And you think I'm full of "hatred?" That's a joke if I've ever heard it. If you'll read the posts I've made, I've never done anything but defend those that you guys demonize and discriminate against. I don't hate any of you at all, but I do wish you'd actually read that Bible you spout-off about so much, drop the judgemental bullsh*t and quit discriminating against anything and everything that's different in order to socially engineer the country into a theocracy.

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Don't apologize because you condone deviant behavior. Don't apologize because your lack of values. You have to deal with your own downfalls but an apology isn't necessary.

And my tactic was perfectly legit. Who the fuck are you to call out threads and determine what should be discussed here, even if it's been discussed before?

Hey, I call a spade a spade when I see it.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Black people don't want to be called niggers, they want to be called Black or African American. And homosexuals don't want to be called queers, they want to be called gay or lesbian. What's so hard to comprehend? You just can't understand why people don't enjoy being insulted?

Then black people shouldn't call one another niggers. Then homosexuals shouldn't refer to themselves as queer. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey, I call a spade a spade when I see it.

As I do with a queer or a nigger, or with a degenerate, no value scumbag on a message board.

darin
07-12-2007, 10:32 AM
You mean the "agenda" to gain a place in society where they aren't thrown off buses for giving their partners a kiss or insulted with ignorant monikers while walking down the street? I thought judgement was reserved for the creator dmp, but you and the other discrimination mongers seem to be right full of it in my opinion.

There you go again with your lies. (shrug). You suffer impenetrable ignorance. You toss around key words like "judgment" and 'discrimination' and add 'monger' to anything you want in an effort to make YOUR argument look stronger. In reality, you're a liar. A simple Liar. The worst part is, you FEAR the truth because the truth shines its all-encompassing light on your and others lives and shows your weaknesses.

When we call for EQUAL protection under the law, YOU re-name that as 'discrimination'. When we call for freedom of opinion/expression/thought, You call it 'hate.' It's sick. Really Sick.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
the dude would be jumped and all holes filled....

packet of fags.....gagel of geese

:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
07-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Then black people shouldn't call one another niggers. Then homosexuals shouldn't refer to themselves as queer. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

From what I understand, the only people who use those words are degenerates. Those words insult everybody, so the only reason that you'd use them is to cause harm. Why would you want to do that? Is it just out of a stubborn refusal to move forward?

glockmail
07-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Bonnet - Hood
Boot - Trunk

;) You are correct. "lid" means hat in Brit-speak. Here in the South its called a toboggan.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 11:35 AM

Whoa- where's the hate towards queers displayed here? I see only people seeking the freedom from PC-speak.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Hey, I call a spade a spade when I see it. You racist. :laugh2:

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 02:33 PM
As I do with a queer or a nigger, or with a degenerate, no value scumbag on a message board.Tell me, what requirements need to be satisfied in order for you to call someone a nigger?

OCA
07-12-2007, 02:38 PM

like that?

Manu!:laugh2:

OCA
07-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Tell me, what requirements need to be satisfied in order for you to call someone a nigger?

Anyone along the lines of a Snoop Dog would do, or a Jesse Jackson, or an Al Sharpton etc. etc. etc.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Tell me, what requirements need to be satisfied in order for you to call someone a nigger?

A black person who is also a lowlife.
One who already refers to themselves as that.
Those who walk around with a chip on their shoulder thinking "whitey" is no good.
The little pissants that walk around with their pants half below their asses acting like thugs.

There's lots of reasons a black person becomes a nigger in my book. But there's also plenty of decent black folk out there that I see no differently than a white person.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Anyone along the lines of a Snoop Dog would do, or a Jesse Jackson, or an Al Sharpton etc. etc. etc.

Don't know enough about Snoop. I met Jesse, and I although I disagree with a lot of stances, he doesn't fit the category, in my opinion.

Al Sharpton is 100% without a doubt a nigger in my book.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 02:58 PM
From what I understand, the only people who use those words are degenerates.

Wow, you sure do think an awful lot of black people are degenerates. I've worked with many black people in a professional environment who use the term. Some of my Mom's best friends whom she's worked with for a few decades use the term freely.

Those words insult everybody, so the only reason that you'd use them is to cause harm. Why would you want to do that? Is it just out of a stubborn refusal to move forward?

If they insult everybody, why is the term so prevalent in the black community?

OCA
07-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Don't know enough about Snoop. I met Jesse, and I although I disagree with a lot of stances, he doesn't fit the category, in my opinion.

Al Sharpton is 100% without a doubt a nigger in my book.

Jesse ain't no nigger? Preaching all his bullshit then cheating on his wife and fathering a child with the side nookie doesn't make him a nigger? He's a huge nigger in my book just like Brittney Spears is a huge pile of white trash.

OCA
07-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Snoop ain't nothing but a Long Berach crip thug ass nigger with money, and money don't make class.

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
*politely bows out*

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 03:06 PM
*politely bows out*

Was my response not good enough for you? Just curious why you would ask a question and then bail.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Jesse ain't no nigger? Preaching all his bullshit then cheating on his wife and fathering a child with the side nookie doesn't make him a nigger? He's a huge nigger in my book just like Brittney Spears is a huge pile of white trash.

Snoop ain't nothing but a Long Berach crip thug ass nigger with money, and money don't make class.

Honestly, I don't know enough about either one to make a good enough opinion. No doubt Britney is a piece of trash though.

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Was my response not good enough for you? Just curious why you would ask a question and then bail.Your response was just fine. The thread was quickly turning into "look at all the niggers in society" which I admit I am to blame for, since I asked the question that led to it. Regardless, I don't much feel like participating in a discussion regarding whether Jesse Jackson qualifies as a nigger or not.

Ultimately, I guess I'll just never understand the need to call others by their "appropriate" derogatory racial slur. If the individual is acting like a dickbag, leave it at that. Bringing other aspects unnecessarily into it is beyond me. Sharpton's a pompous douchebag. Why he has to be a nigger is where the logic falls apart for me, but I'm interested in how it doesn't for you.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Your response was just fine. The thread was quickly turning into "look at all the niggers in society" which I admit I am to blame for, since I asked the question that led to it. Regardless, I don't much feel like participating in a discussion regarding whether Jesse Jackson qualifies as a nigger or not.

Ultimately, I guess I'll just never understand the need to call others by their "appropriate" derogatory racial slur. If the individual is acting like a dickbag, leave it at that. Bringing other aspects unnecessarily into it is beyond me. Sharpton's a pompous douchebag. Why he has to be a nigger is where the logic falls apart for me, but I'm interested in how it doesn't for you.

Do you think it's ok to call someone a douche bag or a dickbag, but calling them a nigger is somehow more wrong? Personally, I think derogatory is derogatory. I don't see blacks calling themselves dickbags or douche bags, but you call them that. They do refer to themselves as niggers, but if I use the term I am somehow wrong.

I never set out to point out specific individuals but rather explain to you in my response what "qualifies" someone to deserve the term, IMO.

I also think it's VERY rare to hear a white person using the term publicly. Maybe out of fear or just because they feel it's wrong to say, but you rarely see it. Yet blacks use the term almost as common as the word "the" and that's ok somehow. That's where my main beef lies. That's why I detest people like Sharpton, who speak out against whites for this term, or the "ho" term, but rarely, if ever, speak out against it when said by blacks.

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Do you think it's ok to call someone a douche bag or a dickbag, but calling them a nigger is somehow more wrong? Personally, I think derogatory is derogatory. I don't see blacks calling themselves dickbags or douche bags, but you call them that. They do refer to themselves as niggers, but if I use the term I am somehow wrong.Sure I think it's more wrong. You can call anyone a dickbag or a douchebag; it's a universal insult. Derogatory, yes, which isn't my problem (I thought my foul mouth was better known round these parts; I'll have to step it up some!) When you call someone a nigger, IMO, it's saying it somehow has something to do with their race. This of course foregoes any discussion of how "nigger" used to be the terminology for any black individual, whether they possessed the qualities you've ascribed to nigger-ness in today's society or not. In some way, again IMO, when you call Sharpton a nigger, you're saying that if his race were different, he and his actions would somehow be different. I'm saying Sharpton will be Sharpton whether he's black, white, yellow, green, or glow in the dark.
I never set out to point out specific individuals but rather explain to you in my response what "qualifies" someone to deserve the term, IMO.You're right; I apologize if I implied this was your intention.
I also think it's VERY rare to hear a white person using the term publicly. Maybe out of fear or just because they feel it's wrong to say, but you rarely see it. Yet blacks use the term almost as common as the word "the" and that's ok somehow. That's where my main beef lies. That's why I detest people like Sharpton, who speak out against whites for this term, or the "ho" term, but rarely, if ever, speak out against it when said by blacks.I guess I just look at it differently; I don't understand everyone wanting to use the word nigger just because it's used within the race it's intended to offend. Epithets (or whatever buzzword you want to call them) are often used within the intended group in an almost ironic fashion. You want to call a black guy who's a scum bag a nigger, yet most blacks who use the word use it interchangeably with bro or friend. Now, if you had a friend who was black and wanted to say "Yeah, he's my nigga" and meant it in the same spirit as those who use it within the race, I would have little if no problem with that. It's the spirit of wanting to use these words that I have trouble with, if that makes sense.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Sure I think it's more wrong. You can call anyone a dickbag or a douchebag; it's a universal insult. Derogatory, yes, which isn't my problem (I thought my foul mouth was better known round these parts; I'll have to step it up some!) When you call someone a nigger, IMO, it's saying it somehow has something to do with their race. This of course foregoes any discussion of how "nigger" used to be the terminology for any black individual, whether they possessed the qualities you've ascribed to nigger-ness in today's society or not. In some way, again IMO, when you call Sharpton a nigger, you're saying that if his race were different, he and his actions would somehow be different. I'm saying Sharpton will be Sharpton whether he's black, white, yellow, green, or glow in the dark.You're right; I apologize if I implied this was your intention.I guess I just look at it differently; I don't understand everyone wanting to use the word nigger just because it's used within the race it's intended to offend. Epithets (or whatever buzzword you want to call them) are often used within the intended group in an almost ironic fashion. You want to call a black guy who's a scum bag a nigger, yet most blacks who use the word use it interchangeably with bro or friend. Now, if you had a friend who was black and wanted to say "Yeah, he's my nigga" and meant it in the same spirit as those who use it within the race, I would have little if no problem with that. It's the spirit of wanting to use these words that I have trouble with, if that makes sense.

Who is offended most by the term? Blacks. I guess I'm just tired of the double standards. They'll use derogatory terms more than they change their underwear, but will also be the first to claim racism when used by anyone but blacks.

And although racist to an extent since it's generally used towards blacks, the term isn't really racial. Like stated previously, I don't believe all blacks are niggers. Just like I don't think all whites are trailer trash. I look at the term as labeling someone as a lowlife within that race. I certainly don't go around referring to myself and friends as white trash, but if I did I would fully expect others to use the term freely towards me as well.

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Who is offended most by the term? Blacks. I guess I'm just tired of the double standards. They'll use derogatory terms more than they change their underwear, but will also be the first to claim racism when used by anyone but blacks.

And although racist to an extent since it's generally used towards blacks, the term isn't really racial. Like stated previously, I don't believe all blacks are niggers. Just like I don't think all whites are trailer trash. I look at the term as labeling someone as a lowlife within that race. I certainly don't go around referring to myself and friends as white trash, but if I did I would fully expect others to use the term freely towards me as well.What does it have to do with your race? I'm just wondering what the convincing argument behind why race is relevant.

I'm with you in the frustration at double standards, but I think you wanting to be able to freely say the word nigger is only further lowering the level of discourse, and will continue to fuel the double standards you and I so detest.

diuretic
07-12-2007, 06:09 PM
There you go again with your lies. (shrug). You suffer impenetrable ignorance. You toss around key words like "judgment" and 'discrimination' and add 'monger' to anything you want in an effort to make YOUR argument look stronger. In reality, you're a liar. A simple Liar. The worst part is, you FEAR the truth because the truth shines its all-encompassing light on your and others lives and shows your weaknesses.

When we call for EQUAL protection under the law, YOU re-name that as 'discrimination'. When we call for freedom of opinion/expression/thought, You call it 'hate.' It's sick. Really Sick.

Do you believe there should be equal protection for all under the law? Good.
Do you believe in freedom of opinion/expression/thought? Good.

Now what limits should be set on both of those?

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 06:27 PM
What does it have to do with your race? I'm just wondering what the convincing argument behind why race is relevant.

I'm with you in the frustration at double standards, but I think you wanting to be able to freely say the word nigger is only further lowering the level of discourse, and will continue to fuel the double standards you and I so detest.

Because many blacks like to refer to whites as "white trash" or "trailer trash".

I'm not sure it's necessarily the term itself that is relevant as much as the standard. If blacks referred to themselves as "jokers" or "retards", and then turned around and cried foul when used by a white person, I would feel the same way. And I don't necessarily "want" to use the term, it's just that I refuse NOT TO so long as others feel they "own" the word. Yes, I'm a bit of a prick about it! :)

I'd like to think I don't fuel the double standards, which is why I speak out against it as much as I can. If you recall, I politely wrote to Sharpton about issues such as this and received no reply. Had I been a black man, he would have replied, and had I been a black woman complaining about being called a "ho" he would have started a riot.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Personally I don't use the word. I have a black associate who uses it on occaission, but he's careful not to let anyone around us hear. It's usually when he's complaining about some type of unseen predjudice. We both acknowledge that neither of us gets treated like an equal in the company of the other's race.

We also have an unwritten agreement, that I am his white face when needed, and he's my black one.

Yurt
07-12-2007, 09:24 PM

And you think I'm full of "hatred?" That's a joke if I've ever heard it. If you'll read the posts I've made, I've never done anything but defend those that you guys demonize and discriminate against. I don't hate any of you at all, but I do wish you'd actually read that Bible you spout-off about so much, drop the judgemental bullsh*t and quit discriminating against anything and everything that's different in order to socially engineer the country into a theocracy.

The Bible? Pray tell, what does the Bible say about homosexaul behavior?

And yes, you are full of hatred. You throw religion into people's faces as if "you" are holier than thou. You should re read your posts sometime.

And btw, the thread was ABOUT the words, not the act. So YOU are the one who made this a duplicate thread.

:poke:

The ClayTaurus
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Because many blacks like to refer to whites as "white trash" or "trailer trash"."Because they did it" didn't work back when you were in elementary school, I'm not sure why it does now. :dunno:
I'm not sure it's necessarily the term itself that is relevant as much as the standard. If blacks referred to themselves as "jokers" or "retards", and then turned around and cried foul when used by a white person, I would feel the same way. And I don't necessarily "want" to use the term, it's just that I refuse NOT TO so long as others feel they "own" the word. Yes, I'm a bit of a prick about it! :)I guess I just don't understand. :beer:
I'd like to think I don't fuel the double standards, which is why I speak out against it as much as I can. If you recall, I politely wrote to Sharpton about issues such as this and received no reply. Had I been a black man, he would have replied, and had I been a black woman complaining about being called a "ho" he would have started a riot.You don't think calling blacks niggers fuels the double standard?

Pale Rider
07-13-2007, 02:36 AM
Ooooohh yeaaaahh.... queer? Queer means "different." And if a man wanting to stick his cock up another man's asshole ain't "different," then I don't know what is. It's different to the point of vulgarity, sick, perverse, and you people that waltz around like these nauseating sons a bitches are NORMAL just blow my mind. Sure they'll be all nice and cute and faggy to your face, but try and tell them you don't agree with their deviant sex habits. Try and tell them you think they're SICK! Holy shit.... all of sudden you'll be in for the retaliation of your LIFE TIME! These dirty cock suckers have a double standard set up that rivals a KINGS DYNASTY! Same with the niggers. They can stand ON STAGE and nigger this and nigger that all they want, but when a WHITE MAN utters the word, all of a sudden you are the biggest racist on earth. Well FUCK THAT! If blacks can call themselves nigger, so can I. And if faggots don't like being called queer, then why in the hell did they start a TV SHOW called "Queer Eye For Straight Guy?" They're fucking QUEERS! FAGGOTS! And blacks that call blacks nigger are NIGGERS!

glockmail
07-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Main Entry: 1queer
Pronunciation: 'kwir
Function: adjective
Etymology: origin unknown
1 a : WORTHLESS, COUNTERFEIT <queer money> b : QUESTIONABLE, SUSPICIOUS
2 a : differing in some odd way from what is usual or normal b (1) : ECCENTRIC, UNCONVENTIONAL (2) : mildly insane : TOUCHED c : absorbed or interested to an extreme or unreasonable degree : OBSESSED d (1) often disparaging : HOMOSEXUAL (2) sometimes offensive : GAY 4b
3 : not quite well
- queer·ish /-ish/ adjective
- queer·ly adverb
- queer·ness noun
usage Over the past two decades, an important change has occurred in the use of queer in sense 2d. The older, strongly pejorative use has certainly not vanished, but a use by some gay people and some academics as a neutral or even positive term has established itself. This development is most noticeable in the adjective but is reflected in the corresponding noun as well. The newer use is sometimes taken to be offensive, especially by older gay men who fostered the acceptance of gay in these uses and still have a strong preference for it.

[emp mine]

[www.m-w.com]

Abbey Marie
07-13-2007, 11:37 AM
FWIW, high school kids call anything they think is dumb or weird "gay". It's become a generic word, and I doubt they see it as the insult to homsexuals that we older folks do.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:03 PM
The Bible? Pray tell, what does the Bible say about homosexaul behavior?

And yes, you are full of hatred. You throw religion into people's faces as if "you" are holier than thou. You should re read your posts sometime.

And btw, the thread was ABOUT the words, not the act. So YOU are the one who made this a duplicate thread.

:poke:

The Bible says homosexual behavior is a sin, but I'm not referring to what the Bible says about homosexual behavior. What I'm referring to is what the Bible says about judging others. It says that the way in which you judge others is how you will be judged. Most of you call homos derogatory names and wish to punish them in some way for their sin. You're free to judge, but the hateful, spiteful way in which you judge homos is neither fair nor positive in any way. The Bible also states clearly that we should look upon and ponder over pure, positive things and stay away from temptation. The way you all agonize over and linger upon homosexuality is neither healthy nor devout. Sometimes it seems like every other thread focuses on homos and how they should be punished and how gross they are, blah, blah, blah.

BTW, very clever how you turned the duplicate thread claim I made around to make me the guilty one! Clever indeed :rolleyes: Clever like a monkey throwing a suitcase around his cage.

Also, you obviously don't know what hatred is. I've never expressed hatred for anyone on this board. Once again you're tossing a word around with no clue as to what it means. Throwing religion into people's faces to expose their hypocrisy doesn't come anywhere near "hatred."

Yurt
07-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Hagbard Celine;89204]The Bible says homosexual behavior is a sin, but I'm not referring to what the Bible says about homosexual behavior. What I'm referring to is what the Bible says about judging others. It says that the way in which you judge others is how you will be judged. Most of you call homos derogatory names and wish to punish them in some way for their sin. You're free to judge, but the hateful, spiteful way in which you judge homos is neither fair nor positive in any way. The Bible also states clearly that we should look upon and ponder over pure, positive things and stay away from temptation. The way you all agonize over and linger upon homosexuality is neither healthy nor devout. Sometimes it seems like every other thread focuses on homos and how they should be punished and how gross they are, blah, blah, blah.

Actually it is the homosexuals who are pushing their lifestyle in our face. They have their big marches and major politiking for thier lifestyle. Of course people who disagree are going to respond. Just as you do when you voice your displeasure at how we view the anal sex lifestyle.

BTW, very clever how you turned the duplicate thread claim I made around to make me the guilty one! Clever indeed :rolleyes: Clever like a monkey throwing a suitcase around his cage.

Ah, come on Hag, don't let me down. Is that the best you have today?

Two questions:

Is it not true that the thread was about "words" and not the "act?"

And is it not true that you are the first poster to bring up the act?

:coffee:

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Actually it is the homosexuals who are pushing their lifestyle in our face. They have their big marches and major politiking for thier lifestyle. Of course people who disagree are going to respond. Just as you do when you voice your displeasure at how we view the anal sex lifestyle.

Ah, come on Hag, don't let me down. Is that the best you have today?

Two questions:

Is it not true that the thread was about "words" and not the "act?"

And is it not true that you are the first poster to bring up the act?

:coffee: I havn't said anything about "the act," whatever that is, so no, it is not true.
And yes, it is true that this thread is about calling people derogatory monikers. It's a whiny treatise about not being able to insult people with their self-appropriate slur.

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 02:23 PM
IAnd yes, it is true that this thread is about calling people derogatory monikers. It's a whiny treatise about not being able to insult people with their self-appropriate slur.

Whiny? Not being able to? BZZZZZZZ! Wrong!

I am able to, and do! And I'm sorry if they feel insulted by being called what they are, and what they refer to themselves as.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Whiny? Not being able to? BZZZZZZZ! Wrong!

I am able to, and do! And I'm sorry if they feel insulted by being called what they are, and what they refer to themselves as.

Oh really? Do you call them that to their faces? Have you ever walked up to a black man and called him a nigger? Ever walked up a gay man, looked him in the eyes and called him a queer? Or do you just call them names behind their backs and on message boards where nobody can see your face?

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Oh really? Do you call them that to their faces? Have you ever walked up to a black man and called him a nigger? Ever walked up a gay man, looked him in the eyes and called him a queer? Or do you just call them names behind their backs and on message boards where nobody can see your face?

Yes, really. I've done both before, and have several people on this very board that can vouch for that fact.

I didn't just walk up to an anonymous black man, but rather MANY that have gotten in my face, and I looked them right in the face and told them EXACTLY what I thought of them. Done the same to quite a few queers, one whom I knew personally as well. Yes, I'm a little fucked in the head and have no issue whatsoever speaking my mind, on a message board or in a public setting. Ask the poster here "jackass" about our old boss in NYC who was black. I guarantee you that the nigger NEVER forgets who I am!

And before you ask, no, I haven't gotten my ass kicked.

There, ya happy now? You thought maybe you'd make a point with me that I was some internet tough guy, and it backfired on you. You lose.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes, really. I've done both before, and have several people on this very board that can vouch for that fact.

I didn't just walk up to an anonymous black man, but rather MANY that have gotten in my face, and I looked them right in the face and told them EXACTLY what I thought of them. Done the same to quite a few queers, one whom I knew personally as well. Yes, I'm a little fucked in the head and have no issue whatsoever speaking my mind, on a message board or in a public setting. Ask the poster here "jackass" about our old boss in NYC who was black. I guarantee you that the nigger NEVER forgets who I am!

And before you ask, no, I haven't gotten my ass kicked.

There, ya happy now? You thought maybe you'd make a point with me that I was some internet tough guy, and it backfired on you. You lose.

No, I didn't think that. I did prove that you're tactless though, which is what I set out to do. "Speaking your mind" isn't anything to be proud of if all you do with it is call people derogatory names and slurs that cause conflict. It also doesn't prove anything about you except that you have no class.

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 02:51 PM
No, I didn't think that. I did prove that you're tactless though, which is what I set out to do. "Speaking your mind" isn't anything to be proud of if all you do with it is call people derogatory names and slurs that cause conflict. It also doesn't prove anything about you except that you have no class.

I'll also guarantee you that ANYONE who has ever met me will disagree with that statement too, probably even a few here who never met me but spoke to me on the phone. I treat people as they treat me, and if they get in my face with those tones, they will get the same shit tossed back at them. It just shows that I'm not a pussy like you.

Do you tell people that they have no class to their faces? Because I would LOVE to see you say that to my face. In fact, I'd go as far as to post my address, # or anything else necessary to prove I wouldn't hide. Then you'd go home crying like a bitch from this "no class" motherfucker. I'm not one to be the internet tough guy, but I'd be happy to be that guy in public with you! :)

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:56 PM
I'll also guarantee you that ANYONE who has ever met me will disagree with that statement too, probably even a few here who never met me but spoke to me on the phone. I treat people as they treat me, and if they get in my face with those tones, they will get the same shit tossed back at them. It just shows that I'm not a pussy like you.

Do you tell people that they have no class to their faces? Because I would LOVE to see you say that to my face. In fact, I'd go as far as to post my address, # or anything else necessary to prove I wouldn't hide. Then you'd go home crying like a bitch from this "no class" motherfucker. I'm not one to be the internet tough guy, but I'd be happy to be that guy in public with you! :)

Oh man, I'm shakin' in my boots jimny. But I'm glad you've decided to call me a "pussy" and a "bitch," with little to no provocation. Do you enjoy proving those you disagree with right? And yes, I have told people they have no class to their faces. I've told members of my own extended family, friends, friends of friends, and anybody I've ever heard use the term "nigger" that to their faces.

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Oh man, I'm shakin' in my boots jimny. But I'm glad you've decided to call me a "pussy" and a "bitch," with little to no provocation. Do you enjoy proving those you disagree with right? And yes, I have told people they have no class to their faces. I've told members of my own extended family, friends, friends of friends, and anybody I've ever heard use the term "nigger" that to their faces.

It doesn't take much provocation, I told you I was a prick!

Glad to hear your family and friends have no class. LOL

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 03:07 PM
It doesn't take much provocation, I told you I was a prick!

Glad to hear your family and friends have no class. LOL

Haha. I live in the south, what can I say :laugh:

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM

I lived in Georgia for a few months late last year, I had no class when I lived there either. :)

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:36 PM

humans and new yorkers?

Hey now I might be offended lol, I'm from California but I am not a democrat!:cool:

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:38 PM

Are you having a bad day? It's Friday!:cheers2:

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Are you having a bad day? It's Friday!:cheers2:

I generally am having a bad day 6 out of 7 days! :) I just popped my meds though and hopefully I'll be sane again in an hour or so.

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey now I might be offended lol, I'm from California but I am not a democrat!:cool:

And I'm from NY, and half human! :laugh2:

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Ooh, dismissal in the form of "if you don't like it, then git out." Nice tactic :rolleyes:. Also, thanks for the insult. Sorry I have a "lack of values" in your opinion. Sorry I value things like choice, personal freedom, compassion for fellow human beings and the freedom to practice religion in the way I personally see fit, including following my own moral compass. Sorry about that jimny. Sorry I haven't jumped right onto your "smear queers" bandwagon here, but I like to think that in the USA, consenting adults have the right to be sexually oriented (whether that be by nature or by choice) however they damn-well want to be and no prick bus driver, politician, website moderator or anyone, no matter how self-righteously judgemental they may be, is doing anybody any favors or making the world a more peaceful or preferable place to live-in by calling people names they don't want to be called just for the sake of conflict. It's called respect jimny. Respect for others and respect for yourself. Small people don't want to be called midgets, they want to be called dwarves. Black people don't want to be called niggers, they want to be called Black or African American. And homosexuals don't want to be called queers, they want to be called gay or lesbian. What's so hard to comprehend? You just can't understand why people don't enjoy being insulted?

I think the point jimnyc was trying to make was why is it ok, for a black person to call another black person a nigger... but if a white person was to call a black person a nigger it would be an insult.

Which is really a good question. Why is that?

I think I am going to make a phone call to my black friend and ask him that question maybe he can explain it to me and then I will post his response for you all to read. All though I find it hard to believe that this is an all white board. So maybe someone else on here can answer that.

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:52 PM
FWIW, high school kids call anything they think is dumb or weird "gay". It's become a generic word, and I doubt they see it as the insult to homsexuals that we older folks do.

That's true my 11 year old son uses that term loosely when he is referring to something he thinks is stupid. But then he also uses it in another from as well such as calling his brother that.

glockmail
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM

I lived in Georgia for a few months late last year, I had no class when I lived there either. :)

The biggest rednecks I ever met where in Upstate NY, Chenango County.

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:55 PM
I generally am having a bad day 6 out of 7 days! :) I just popped my meds though and hopefully I'll be sane again in an hour or so.

:laugh2:Thats good!

Trinity
07-13-2007, 03:56 PM
And I'm from NY, and half human! :laugh2:

Thats what the meds are for to make you more human!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Thats what the meds are for to make you more human!:laugh2:

Depends on the meds. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
A lot of you are hypocritical down to the soles of your feet. You keep stressing the need for "christian morals" while violating scores of Commandments and other Biblical references.
I thougt about this the other day. You have Pale with his gross debauchery and various perversions. Then there is dmp preaching Godliness while he violates basic tenets of the Bible. How can a guy lash out against homosexuals while being married to an impure woman? The Bible clearly frowns upon divorce and remarriage. What makes you better than a "fag"?
Some of the rest of you are no better. You should clean up your own lives before lashing out at others.

glockmail
07-18-2007, 06:24 PM
A lot of you are hypocritical down to the soles of your feet. You keep stressing the need for "christian morals" while violating scores of Commandments and other Biblical references.
I thougt about this the other day. You have Pale with his gross debauchery and various perversions. Then there is dmp preaching Godliness while he violates basic tenets of the Bible. How can a guy lash out against homosexuals while being married to an impure woman? The Bible clearly frowns upon divorce and remarriage. What makes you better than a "fag"?
Some of the rest of you are no better. You should clean up your own lives before lashing out at others. Do you have any specific examples of these transgressions?

gabosaurus
07-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Queer–adjective
1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady
3. not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish: to feel queer.
4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.
All of these very aptly describe a great many of you who continue to post these obnoxious and homophobic "queer" threads. Particularly 1 and 4.
Didn't know I was posting among a bunch of queers. I suppose looking for a response from such makes me a "queer enabler." I guess I can deal with that.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 12:39 AM
All of these very aptly describe a great many of you who continue to post these obnoxious and homophobic "queer" threads. Particularly 1 and 4.
Didn't know I was posting among a bunch of queers. I suppose looking for a response from such makes me a "queer enabler." I guess I can deal with that.

You stick up for gay people but when you try to insult people thats the way you insult them by calling them gay. In your terms that wouldn't be an insult, so will you make your damn mind up. :poke:

glockmail
07-19-2007, 06:11 AM
You stick up for gay people but when you try to insult people thats the way you insult them by calling them gay. In your terms that wouldn't be an insult, so will you make your damn mind up. :poke:
Excellent point. Waiting for a response from Gabby. I won't be holding my breath.

GW in Ohio
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM

Vile deviants?

Well, aren't we judgmental, hmmmmmmm?

glockmail
07-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Vile deviants?

Well, aren't we judgmental, hmmmmmmm? Oh shit we don't want to be judgemental, do we? :pee:

Pale Rider
07-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh shit we don't want to be judgemental, do we? :pee:

I do. I judge that a man wanting to ram his cock up another mans anus is a sick fucker, and my judgement is backed up as correct by mother nature herself, and God.

GW in Ohio
07-19-2007, 02:09 PM
I do. I judge that a man wanting to ram his cock up another mans anus is a sick fucker, and my judgement is backed up as correct by mother nature herself, and God.

I always thought "vile deviants" referred to Rush Limbaugh listeners. But thanks for sharing your graphic description. You've obviously thought about this a lot, haven't you?

Pale Rider
07-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Do you have any specific examples of these transgressions?

No she doesn't. She just likes to swoop in on her broom, throw a quick character assassination turd against the wall and then watch to see if any of it stuck. It never does, but she leaves her stench regardless.

darin
07-19-2007, 02:20 PM
. Then there is dmp preaching Godliness while he violates basic tenets of the Bible. How can a guy lash out against homosexuals while being married to an impure woman? The Bible clearly frowns upon divorce and remarriage. What makes you better than a "fag"?

You know NOTHING about me or my wife. Impure? My wife was a virgin up until the day we wed. Were YOU? She hadn't BEEN with a man, much less had been married. Nor had I - either of those things. You're seriously the most vile, nasty, hateful peon this side of du.com. And if I EVER see you bring anyone's family into ANYTHING on this board, your account will be banned, and deleted. Consider that as you take a week off.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 02:35 PM
No she doesn't. She just likes to swoop in on her broom, throw a quick character assassination turd against the wall and then watch to see if any of it stuck. It never does, but she leaves her stench regardless.

:laugh2: That sounds like Gabby's MO to a T, except you left out flamming, and using the gay people she sticks up for as an insult.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 02:41 PM
You know NOTHING about me or my wife. Impure? My wife was a virgin up until the day we wed. Were YOU? She hadn't BEEN with a man, much less had been married. Nor had I - either of those things. You're seriously the most vile, nasty, hateful peon this side of du.com. And if I EVER see you bring anyone's family into ANYTHING on this board, your account will be banned, and deleted. Consider that as you take a week off.

I would hope you never were with a man before you got married ;) Anyways When Gabby can't get a rise out of someone she will drag who ever she knows they care about the most and try and drag their name through to mud to get a rise, it's pathetic really. She is just an immature little brat. She can't function on a normal level like the rest of society. I rather enjoy getting into it occasionaly with the Liberals on here but she is even to much for that. She is a nasty vile person who has no reguard for anyone but herself and self gratification. She is nothing but a skanky tramp and using someones wife is fucking sick, twisted and wrong. That little tramp has no god damn room to talk. Fucking bitch.

nevadamedic
07-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Excellent point. Waiting for a response from Gabby. I won't be holding my breath.

Your gonna be waiting a while :laugh2:

darin
07-19-2007, 02:54 PM
I would hope you never were with a man before you got married ;)

I worded it that way on purpose. I was a man-whore before I got married...from about age 19-22...In Germany. Screwed a lot of women - not to brag, but to show how somebody can a)Take responsibility for his actions, and b) not claim to be 'born to be a slut' and demand special rights to 'continue being a slut' - whichever gender I had sex with. To show how ppl can change. I've done FAR FEWER women since I've been married. :)

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Vile deviants?

Well, aren't we judgmental, hmmmmmmm?

Coming from someone who makes judgments against our political leaders on a daily basis. Doesn't that make you a tad hypocritical?

And I'm sorry, but what I stated is factual, not judgmental.

OCA
07-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I would hope you never were with a man before you got married ;) Anyways When Gabby can't get a rise out of someone she will drag who ever she knows they care about the most and try and drag their name through to mud to get a rise, it's pathetic really. She is just an immature little brat. She can't function on a normal level like the rest of society. I rather enjoy getting into it occasionaly with the Liberals on here but she is even to much for that. She is a nasty vile person who has no reguard for anyone but herself and self gratification. She is nothing but a skanky tramp and using someones wife is fucking sick, twisted and wrong. That little tramp has no god damn room to talk. Fucking bitch.

How the fuck do you know? How long have you been here for, 3 months? And now you know the personalities of longtime members? Gabs is a douchebag but hey she was on the original board of which you weren't and is a veteran of sorts of which you are not. Leave it to the experienced people to publicly rip someone a new asshole..........that is a right which must be earned. For the love of Christ you said Psycho was a standup guy........talk about fucking sick!

In other words......5,000+posts does not make you a family member.

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Yo, dis' shit's gettin' heavy! :laugh2:

glockmail
07-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I always thought "vile deviants" referred to Rush Limbaugh listeners. .... Freedom of Speech and the Free Market suck for you, don't they?

Hagbard Celine
07-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I had a gay roommate my first semester living on campus in college. He wasn't even the fun, flamboyant, stylish type of queer either. He was emo and lame and I hid his stuff from him all the time so he'd turn red and yell at me. That was fun I guess. Student housing wouldn't let me move because they said my reason wasn't good enough so I had to keep my gay roommate for the entire semester. Just discussing some queers. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I had a gay roommate my first semester living on campus in college. He wasn't even the fun, flamboyant, stylish type of queer either. He was emo and lame and I hid his stuff from him all the time so he'd turn red and yell at me. That was fun I guess. Student housing wouldn't let me move because they said my reason wasn't good enough so I had to keep my gay roommate for the entire semester. Just discussing some queers. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.

He ever make a pass at you or do anything odd in front of you? :)

I already admitted that I grew up with a guy, Scott, who was gay. I never really knew it until the last few times we hung out. He was a real nice guy. I knew he had issues but not sure if it was in any way related or not. Him and a "buddy" of his apparently molested a young boy a few years later and he was arrested. It was later revealed he was HIV +. I've honestly never heard anything about him again.

jimnyc
07-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I always thought "vile deviants" referred to Rush Limbaugh listeners. But thanks for sharing your graphic description. You've obviously thought about this a lot, haven't you?

Didn't even notice this one until just now. And you have the audacity to call out others for being "judgmental"?

Vile - morally despicable or abhorrent

Deviant - Of or pertaining to a deviation; characterized by deviation from an expectation or a social standard

Like I said, my words were factual in nature, yours aren't.

OCA
07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory.

Seriously Hag, why don't you just go fuck yourself you spineless, afraid to call out wrong when you see it pile of Michael Vick's dead dog's shit.

TheSage
07-19-2007, 05:51 PM
How the fuck do you know? How long have you been here for, 3 months? And now you know the personalities of longtime members? Gabs is a douchebag but hey she was on the original board of which you weren't and is a veteran of sorts of which you are not. Leave it to the experienced people to publicly rip someone a new asshole..........that is a right which must be earned. For the love of Christ you said Psycho was a standup guy........talk about fucking sick!

In other words......5,000+posts does not make you a family member.

Shut your mouth you ignorant, fascist, apeman.:dance:

How the hell are ya, Potzy?

OCA
07-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Shut your mouth you ignorant, fascist, apeman.:dance:

How the hell are ya, Potzy?

How long were you at the farm for?

TheSage
07-19-2007, 06:04 PM
How long were you at the farm for?

Till I just wasn't funny anymore.

Said1
07-19-2007, 06:06 PM

Oh, suuuuure. Make fun of the depressed homo. Bully. :laugh2:

TheSage
07-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh, suuuuure. Make fun of the depressed homo. Bully. :laugh2:

I might like to taunt an emo fag. And I'm not even homophobic.

Said1
07-19-2007, 06:17 PM
I might like to taunt an emo fag. And I'm not even homophobic.

I'd probably swipe his anti-depressants.

Pale Rider
07-19-2007, 06:18 PM

Aaaaaaand here is another prime example of one of the liberals favorite tricks. "Gee, you say things about fags that you're not supposed to... you must be one".... yeah right moron. Get original why don't ya? Or is thinking up something to say in defense of men fucking each other up the ass that hard to do? Well, yeah, I guess it is. That's why you idiot liberals always resort to the same old tired crap.

OCA
07-20-2007, 04:29 PM
He ever make a pass at you or do anything odd in front of you? :)

I already admitted that I grew up with a guy, Scott, who was gay. I never really knew it until the last few times we hung out. He was a real nice guy. I knew he had issues but not sure if it was in any way related or not. Him and a "buddy" of his apparently molested a young boy a few years later and he was arrested. It was later revealed he was HIV +. I've honestly never heard anything about him again.

Imagine that! A couple of queers molested a boy and are HIV+, do wonders never cease?

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Imagine that! A couple of queers molested a boy and are HIV+, do wonders never cease?

Was a shame watching an otherwise good guy completely toss his life down the shitter. Like I've stated before, they don't need acceptance, they need medical assistance.

glockmail
07-21-2007, 07:51 AM
I had a gay roommate my first semester living on campus in college. He wasn't even the fun, flamboyant, stylish type of queer either. He was emo and lame and I hid his stuff from him all the time so he'd turn red and yell at me. That was fun I guess. Student housing wouldn't let me move because they said my reason wasn't good enough so I had to keep my gay roommate for the entire semester. Just discussing some queers. I thought maybe that'd get the thread back on track since it seems to have drifted into knuckledragger territory. I had queers in the room next to mine. These were the football team wannabee type. They'd have parties with their buddies, have a few girls in for a while, then toss them out the door about midnight. Then their real fun began. Sometimes you'd hear "go-go-go-go" chant real loud, like they were cheering on a guy running for the end zone, followe by screams of laughter, then the smallest of the gang-bangers running for the bathroom and blowing out in the sink, all the others pointing and laughing.

We eventually got rid of these guys using some pretty severe mental stress techniques.