PDA

View Full Version : Why do you need a gun?

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 10:29 AM
This sums it up nicely.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8023&stc=1

Perianne
12-01-2015, 10:34 AM
I have that exact shotgun in 20 gauge!

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 10:40 AM

May I recommend a 12 gauge with Double-Aught buckshot? A person can survive a 20 gauge, not so likely with a 12 firing 00.

Perianne
12-01-2015, 10:40 AM
I don't want to derail this thread, but I had to post this:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8025&stc=1

Gunny
12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
This sums it up nicely.

The one for putting food on the table looks like my style. You can can make other things "go away" with that.

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 10:44 AM
That one always cracked me up... show your typical journalist a single shot .22 and they'll automatically start barking about AR-15s.

Perianne
12-01-2015, 10:44 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8026&stc=1

Perianne
12-01-2015, 10:47 AM
May I recommend a 12 gauge with Double-Aught buckshot? A person can survive a 20 gauge, not so likely with a 12 firing 00.

I have a 12 gauge, and I can shoot it if necessary, but it bruises me something terrible.

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Wow! This Jan Morgan person is about to get googled. Thoroughly. :smoke:

Gunny
12-01-2015, 10:48 AM
That one always cracked me up... show your typical journalist a single shot .22 and they'll automatically start barking about AR-15s.

Give me a rifle with a scope. Kid in a candy store.

Little-Acorn
12-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Why do you need a gun?

To deal with liberals who intend to take it away.

They typically start by asking me, "Why do you need a gun?".

Makes them easy to spot.

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Give me a rifle with a scope. Kid in a candy store.

Yep. My personal favorite is my .375, scoped, muzzle brake and extra padding on the butt. It still kicks like a mule and I can only shoot it about 3 times before my shoulder says NO MAS! It's extremely accurate, though.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Yep. My personal favorite is my .375, scoped, muzzle brake and extra padding on the butt. It still kicks like a mule and I can only shoot it about 3 times before my shoulder says NO MAS! It's extremely accurate, though.

Remington Model 700 in .308. 30X scope. Can hit from 1500 meters.

Get a shooting jacket. Has a padded shoulder. Sucks for me. The shoulder is padded on the right, I shoot from the left. :(

Perianne
12-01-2015, 11:13 AM

Get a shooting jacket. Has a padded shoulder. Sucks for me. The shoulder is padded on the right, I shoot from the left. :(

Turn it inside out.

Perianne
12-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Wow! This Jan Morgan person is about to get googled. Thoroughly. :smoke:

My husband said there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Turn it inside out.

Nah. Just learned to take it. Unlike some people think, I really AM a hardass. Rather have a hit than a jacket. We didn't play for peanuts.

reason10
12-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Here's the deal:

1. I do not like guns at all. They scare the crap out of me and I can't hit the broad side of the earth with them. There are no guns in my house at all and I prefer it that way.

2. If you live next door to me and you have a wall FILLED with loaded fully automatic Uzis, AK47s, even M-60 machine guns, not only more power to you, but IT'S YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. As far as having to explain why you need a gun, that comes from limp wristed left wing gun grabbers who are physically allergic to the constitution.

3. I just believe in reasonable gun control. That means keep the thing cleaned and oiled. Take it to the range so you can hit what you're aiming at. Oh, and if a criminal comes in your house with a gun, please kill that bastard so he won't come to my house. I don't have any guns.

glockmail
12-01-2015, 11:50 AM
I grew up in Massachusetts where guns are basically illegal. I left that shitty state as soon as I was financially independent.

My first gun was a 20 gauge shotgun. I bought it when I lived in upstate NY, farm country, far from police protection. Not the best gun for home protection, but I figured it would double as a bird gun if I ever got into that. I've only fired it a few times; the last time to scare off a woodpecker from eating my house.

I do a lot of inspection work in remote locations, and I'm always by myself. Once I was off in the boonies doing some planning for a cross country gas pipeline and had to 4-wheel it a good mile off the road then walk the last hundred yards to get down to a creek crossing. After being there about ten minutes I notice a crappy old pickup truck basically orbiting my position. Every once in a while the passenger would yell "whoop" out the window. Two guys on a weekday afternoon with nothing better to do then harass me. When their truck was opposite mine I got out of there quickly. The next day I went to the Sheriff's office and applied for a pistol purchase permit. Three days later I picked it up, went to my local indoor range, bought a membership, tried out a few guns and ordered a .40 caliber for concealed carry. I signed up for a class then took it and got the permit. I've put about 1000 rounds through it at the range.

When my son turned ten I bought him a .22 Ruger target pistol, and brought him to the range several times. For his HS graduation I bought him a Remington 700 short barrel rifle in .223. When he turned 21 I bought him a defense pistol of his choice, and he chose a .40 caliber. He's got all kinds of guns now, including a nice AR and two AK's that he made from scarp parts. They'll both do full auto with the clock sets I have in my safe.

When my daughter started living off campus I bought her a .32 pistol. She's never had it out of the box. She carries pepper spray instead, and has a big ol' can of bear spray in the house with her at all times.

As part of my "prepping" stash I bought a .22 rifle with a stainless steel barrel. I'll use it for small game for when the shit hits the fan nationally, cash is worthless and no food is in the supermarkets.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 11:53 AM
I grew up in Massachusetts where guns are basically illegal. I left that shitty state as soon as I was financially independent.

My first gun was a 20 gauge shotgun. I bought it when I lived in upstate NY, farm country, far from police protection. Not the best gun for home protection, but I figured it would double as a bird gun if I ever got into that. I've only fired it a few times; the last time to scare off a woodpecker from eating my house.

I do a lot of inspection work in remote locations, and I'm always by myself. Once I was off in the boonies doing some planning for a cross country gas pipeline and had to 4-wheel it a good mile off the road then walk the last hundred yards to get down to a creek crossing. After being there about ten minutes I notice a crappy old pickup truck basically orbiting my position. Every once in a while the passenger would yell "whoop" out the window. Two guys on a weekday afternoon with nothing better to do then harass me. When their truck was opposite mine I got out of there quickly. The next day I went to the Sheriff's office and applied for a pistol purchase permit. Three days later I picked it up, went to my local indoor range, bought a membership, tried out a few guns and ordered a .40 caliber for concealed carry. I signed up for a class then took it and got the permit. I've put about 1000 rounds through it at the range.

When my son turned ten I bought him a .22 Ruger target pistol, and brought him to the range several times. For his HS graduation I bought him a Remington 700 short barrel rifle in .223. When he turned 21 I bought him a defense pistol of his choice, and he chose a .40 caliber. He's got all kinds of guns now, including a nice AR and two AK's that he made from scarp parts. They'll both do full auto with the clock sets I have in my safe.

When my daughter started living off campus I bought her a .32 pistol. She's never had it out of the box. She carries pepper spray instead, and has a big ol' can of bear spray in the house with her at all times.

As part of my "prepping" stash I bought a .22 rifle with a stainless steel barrel. I'll use it for small game for when the shit hits the fan nationally, cash is worthless and no food is in the supermarkets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpL0Q2OSRwQ

NightTrain
12-01-2015, 11:58 AM

Nah, I'd rather have the kick. Besides, you only feel it when you're target practicing... when I'm shooting at a bear, I don't feel it and hardly hear the thumping roar as she lights off.

Something to do with how your brain processes urgent priorities! :laugh:

glockmail
12-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah, Gunny, we've all seen the movie. It wasn't far off from that either.

Gunny
12-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Yeah, Gunny, we've all seen the movie. It wasn't far off from that either.

Yeah, but poking at you just seemed fun. :laugh: Out in the sticks in the South with a MA accent. :poke:

And I'm probably related to half them hillbillies. :laugh:

Drummond
12-01-2015, 12:17 PM
I don't have guns. I have no familiarity with them at all. Number of times I've ever handled a gun ? ONCE ... and then in what was then West Germany .. an ex-Nazi's soldier's war souvenir ...

Here, I think I could've arranged a greater familiarity with handguns, at least, by taking one important 'lifestyle' decision. It's simple ... I could've chosen to become a criminal ...

... because here, the law-abiding have great difficulty in justifying ownership of one.

A British farmer by the name of Tony Martin once owned a shotgun .. illegally. He defended his farm from intruders, shooting them. One died.

Mr Martin endured years of misery and incarceration for doing nothing more than defending his own property.

So I envy you all. Here - Leftieism has disempowered us all, over decades and generations, and furthermore, has conned most people into LIKING it (as Perianne could tell you ..). Me ... I just envy you your freedoms.

Keep the likes of Obama in power, and one day, Constitution or not, they'll find a way of turning you into us.:bang3:

Noir
12-01-2015, 12:38 PM
*looks at my table, barren of noms*
*Curses the governments leftist ways*
"If only i had a gun I could put some damned food on this thing"

Drummond
12-01-2015, 12:43 PM

I'm in the mood to ask a silly question or 2.

OK, Noir, are you happy that your Government is tough on your 'right' to own a gun (i.e it doesn't even readily recognise such a right) .. ?

Do you believe it right to depend on the authorities for your very ability to defend yourself against a criminal .. possibly an armed one ?

Trigg
12-01-2015, 02:21 PM
When seconds count the police are only minutes away :salute:

glockmail
12-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Yeah, but poking at you just seemed fun. :laugh: Out in the sticks in the South with a MA accent. :poke:

And I'm probably related to half them hillbillies. :laugh:

All in fun, malice toward no one. :laugh:

I lived outside of Syracuse NY for 11 years. It's the eastern most mid-west city. I lost my Boston accent there.

jimnyc
12-01-2015, 05:59 PM

Some folks eat more than cheese, home grown veggies and powdered food. I've seen some folks have enough food in their freezers to literally eat for an entire winter, saving hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Hunting to put food on the table has been something going on since the beginning of time.

pete311
12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hunting to put food on the table has been something going on since the beginning of time.

I don't have much problem with hunting IF you actually eat the meat. I despise trophy or sport hunting.

LongTermGuy
12-01-2015, 07:40 PM
I don't have much problem with hunting IF you actually eat the meat. I despise trophy or sport hunting.

I am the same way pete...`

LongTermGuy
12-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Nah. Just learned to take it. Unlike some people think, I really AM a hardass. Rather have a hit than a jacket. We didn't play for peanuts.

Your no hardass ..But your a good guy...when things get serious...*Good guys Never play for peanuts...

PixieStix
12-01-2015, 07:56 PM
My husband said there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun.

He has to say that, YOU are the one holding the gun :thumb:

Just kidding :lol:

Elessar
12-01-2015, 08:02 PM

Mine is 12 gauge.

PixieStix
12-01-2015, 08:06 PM
I was raised with guns and went hunting with Dad. He taught me mostly shotguns and rifles. I prefer rifles, but shotguns are bad ass. IMHO :D I will shoot you if I have to, it won't hurt my feelings till later. :coffee: There is just something about cocking the shotgun, that make one feel powerful.

aboutime
12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
My Uncles, Smitty, and Uncle Wesson, are both 44, and 45, And they NEVER GET OLDER.:laugh:

Elessar
12-01-2015, 08:14 PM
I was raised with guns and went hunting with Dad. He taught me mostly shotguns and rifles. I prefer rifles, but shotguns are bad ass. IMHO :D I will shoot you if I have to, it won't hurt my feelings till later. :coffee: There is just something about cocking the shotgun, that make one feel powerful.

There few things as intimidating as the sound the of racking a round into a shotgun.
I put 00 and #4 in mine every other one..:laugh:

aboutime
12-01-2015, 08:22 PM
There few things as intimidating as the sound the of racking a round into a shotgun.
I put 00 and #4 in mine every other one..:laugh:

Or, the sudden CLICK of a hammer being pulled. :clap:

Gunny
12-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Your no hardass ..But your a good guy...when things get serious...*Good guys Never play for peanuts...

Yeah. Keep thinking that way, sweetpea. Being good and being a hardass are two different things. Except when it's the same thing. Don't judge everyone by their message board crap. At 1k meters and 13 klicks up I'll put a round through a raghead before he can hear the sound of what killed him. Then Ill sit right next to what's left of him and share my chow with you. I have zero feelings for anything I hate. Ask my daughter's ex. If you can find where he's hiding in Arkansas.

LongTermGuy
12-06-2015, 12:16 AM
Yeah. Keep thinking that way, sweetpea. Being good and being a hardass are two different things. Except when it's the same thing. Don't judge everyone by their message board crap. At 1k meters and 13 klicks up I'll put a round through a raghead before he can hear the sound of what killed him. Then Ill sit right next to what's left of him and share my chow with you. I have zero feelings for anything I hate. Ask my daughter's ex. If you can find where he's hiding in Arkansas.

I will...​sure thing sugarplum....being wise and keeping "ones capabilities" private is the real thing ...I too have zero feelings and cold as ice when focused .
*Can we change the tough guy talk now and move on?

​Merry Christmas Gunny...

Gunny
12-06-2015, 01:06 AM
I will...​sure thing sugarplum....being wise and keeping "ones capabilities" private is the real thing ...I too have zero feelings and cold as ice when focused .
*Can we change the tough guy talk now and move on?

​Merry Christmas Gunny...

Why so I need to keep my capabilities private? I'm a perfectionist. I didn't make me this way. I just am. And I'm good at what I do. What the hell else am I supposed to talk about? Something I suck at or know nothing about? I'm an athlete and know how to use weapons. You got a plumbing or algebra problem? Don't call me. If you look at every one of my posts, they always address each issue from one POV. I'm a military brat, Marine Gunnery Sergeant and an electrician. I'm good at history and English/journalism.

I wouldn't suggest making me that guy behind the counter in charge of personal services. "Get your shit and get out".

You seem to resent who I am for some reason. I ain't going to pretend to be anyone nor anything else just for you. You say some dumbass shit at times but I still like and interact with you. We all got our issues, bubba. Roll with it. I don't tell you how to do what you do nor do I make snide remarks about what you post.

I AM a tough guy. That's what I do. I don't talk in any other kind of language. If you think that's bragging, try again. I'm missing a couple of ex wives and several GF's because of it. And I've spent most of my life alone and quite a few years in a bottle because of it. So don't presume to tell me what the fuck I am. I know exactly who and what the fuck I am and I ain't going to sit here and pretend to be any God damned thing else.

And Merry Christmas to you too. Lighten up.

Gunny
12-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Oh, and just to add ... I do some REALLY goofy crap at times and I'm the first one to make fun of me for doing it. It's like okay dumbass, you knew this wasn't going to work going in and did it anyway. :laugh2: So YOU don't stand a chance. I'll tease and make fun of you to death.

I choose to talk about it rather than maintain some "code of silence". I actually talk very little in real life. Don't have a lot of options when words on a screen is the primary means of communication. Vets are the worst. If CSM makes more than 4 posts a month, I'd be surprised. You can't learn anything from a silent teacher. I offer what I have. Now, if you want to come teach me how to trim my damned trees without them looking like they just had the worst haircut in history, I'm ALL ears.:laugh:

DLT
12-06-2015, 09:53 AM
This sums it up nicely.

I want one of these.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/Avtomat-Acolyte/Guns/Guns005.jpg

Saw it in action and being used by a woman (dorm mother) in a really lame horror movie once and have wanted one ever since...lol.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/Avtomat-Acolyte/media/Guns/Guns005.jpg.html

Gunny
12-06-2015, 09:58 AM
I want one of these.

Saw it in action and being used by a woman (dorm mother) in a really lame horror movie once and have wanted one ever since...lol.

It looks cool but is an impractical weapon outside the house. I love the coach guns like Josh Randall (Steve McQueen) carried in Wanted Dead or Alive. I'd like to have one just to have one. :)

DLT
12-06-2015, 10:05 AM
It looks cool but is an impractical weapon outside the house. I love the coach guns like Josh Randall (Steve McQueen) carried in Wanted Dead or Alive. I'd like to have one just to have one. :)

Well...I am thinking in terms of when TSHTF....and if/when the SOBs come for what I have (food, guns, ammo, liquor, whatever, etc.)...when their gov checks stop arriving.

So it would be a perfect addition to what I already have (The Judge and a 9mm).

NightTrain
12-06-2015, 10:15 AM
I want one of these.

Wow.. just a TAD illegal there! lol

I'd hate to shoot that one, that's a wrist-breaker & face beater, especially if someone were to light off 3-inch mags in it.

Gunny
12-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Well...I am thinking in terms of when TSHTF....and if/when the SOBs come for what I have (food, guns, ammo, liquor, whatever, etc.)...when their gov checks stop arriving.

So it would be a perfect addition to what I already have (The Judge and a 9mm).

Our current administration is a bigger danger to us than ISIS is.

LongTermGuy
12-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Why so I need to keep my capabilities private? I'm a perfectionist. I didn't make me this way. I just am. And I'm good at what I do. What the hell else am I supposed to talk about? Something I suck at or know nothing about? I'm an athlete and know how to use weapons. You got a plumbing or algebra problem? Don't call me. If you look at every one of my posts, they always address each issue from one POV. I'm a military brat, Marine Gunnery Sergeant and an electrician. I'm good at history and English/journalism.

I wouldn't suggest making me that guy behind the counter in charge of personal services. "Get your shit and get out".

You seem to resent who I am for some reason. I ain't going to pretend to be anyone nor anything else just for you. You say some dumbass shit at times but I still like and interact with you. We all got our issues, bubba. Roll with it. I don't tell you how to do what you do nor do I make snide remarks about what you post.

I AM a tough guy. That's what I do. I don't talk in any other kind of language. If you think that's bragging, try again. I'm missing a couple of ex wives and several GF's because of it. And I've spent most of my life alone and quite a few years in a bottle because of it. So don't presume to tell me what the fuck I am. I know exactly who and what the fuck I am and I ain't going to sit here and pretend to be any God damned thing else.

And Merry Christmas to you too. Lighten up.

*HEY GUNNY.....(Hey tough guy)..../..You need to lighten up...you dont have to prove anything `here`...Many `Hear` your tough guy nonsense DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY...Its almost child like...

...Personally I Dont give a FOCK about your past life....*we all have one...but most of us here dont push it on others...SO dont presume we all want to hear it from you repeated to us Daily...Maybe you should start a thread about "GUNNY`s Past Life" ..free for anyone to visit...that way....* it can all be in one place...We can carry on this back and fourth bullshit or we can Ignore one another...I for one will respect it ..its up to you...

Gunny
12-06-2015, 10:56 AM
*HEY GUNNY.....(Hey tough guy)..../..You need to lighten up...you dont have to prove anything `here`...Many `Hear` your tough guy nonsense DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY...Its almost child like...

...Personally I Dont give a FOCK about your past life....*we all have one...but most of us here dont push it on others...SO dont presume we all want to hear it from you repeated to us Daily...Maybe you should start a thread about "GUNNY`s Past Life" ..free for anyone to visit...that way....* it can all be in one place...We can carry on this back and fourth bullshit or we can Ignore one another...I for one will respect it ..its up to you...

I'm not trying to prove anything. If you don't care about my life, don't read my posts. You don't get on MY nerves. I seem to get on yours. I don't need to ignore you. If we don't talk about our lives, just WHAT THE FUCK do you want to talk about? Thread after thread about Obama, and there is no God, and "liberals" suck? We all have lives too. All our lives are affected by the aforementioned idiots.

I don't come on here to be an internet dickhead. I ran a board for years where I couldn't say a word without being attacked for taking a side. Regardless the side. We aren't changing anything, and while I DO talk some politics, I talk mostly about life. Why you seem to take exception to someone talking about his/her life is beyond me. I don't ask you to agree with me, nor do I demand you have my skillset.

I really just understand what your problem is. Because I ALSO don't log on for this drama queen shit.

LongTermGuy
12-06-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm not trying to prove anything. If you don't care about my life, don't read my posts. You don't get on MY nerves. I seem to get on yours. I don't need to ignore you. If we don't talk about our lives, just WHAT THE FUCK do you want to talk about? Thread after thread about Obama, and there is no God, and "liberals" suck? We all have lives too. All our lives are affected by the aforementioned idiots.

I don't come on here to be an internet dickhead. I ran a board for years where I couldn't say a word without being attacked for taking a side. Regardless the side. We aren't changing anything, and while I DO talk some politics, I talk mostly about life. Why you seem to take exception to someone talking about his/her life is beyond me. I don't ask you to agree with me, nor do I demand you have my skillset.

I really just understand what your problem is. Because I ALSO don't log on for this drama queen shit.

Ahhhh....(as I sip my coffee)....seigh....ya gunny I ran a board once also (in my life):rolleyes:...I also did this and I also did that....Yada yadaa...

When I get ugly Gunny I usually respond...When I hear tough guy "talk" insinuating negatively..."nonchalantly" on others here....*it gets my attention and makes me want to put a Boot up the bragging tough guy`s ASS...The more a tough guy runs his mouth the more cred he looses....

Pay attetion:

*I like easy going..fun...nice Intelligent people with nothing to prove...If people want to know more... they will ask...:salute:

Lets move forward...

*Hey Gunny...we can talk about whats in the news...good and bad...you know.... "NEW" fresh material ...along with some fun stuff...and keep the >> "about me" << drama Queen crap to a minimum...

Ok..Gunny...we can stop now...or it can be your turn...

Hey Gunny...Its Football Sunday......ahhhh I caint wait...I know Jimmy is anxious also...:laugh:

Gunny
12-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Ahhhh....(as I sip my coffee)....seigh....ya gunny I ran a board once also (in my life):rolleyes:...I also did this and I also did that....Yada yadaa...

When I get ugly Gunny I usually respond...When I hear tough guy "talk" insinuating negatively..."nonchalantly" on others here....*it gets my attention and makes me want to put a Boot up the bragging tough guy`s ASS...The more a tough guy runs his mouth the more cred he looses....

Pay attetion:

*I like easy going..fun...nice Intelligent people with nothing to prove...If people want to know more... they will ask...:salute:

Lets move forward...

*Hey Gunny...we can talk about whats in the news...good and bad...you know.... "NEW" fresh material ...along with some fun stuff...and keep the >> "about me" << drama Queen crap to a minimum...

Ok..Gunny...we can stop now...or it can be your turn...

Hey Gunny...Its Football Sunday......ahhhh I caint wait...I know Jimmy is anxious also...:laugh:

It isn't "tough guy talk". I don't know what you got in your craw, but how about you get rid of it? I am who I am and I talk the way I talk. All there is to it. You don't see me threatening to e-beat anyone up. You sound like my GF. You COULD ask Jim, Jeff, Abs, Kathianne, CSM, Pix, or even that douche Glockmail ... I've always been the same. I'm just me.

And unless I get bored to tears, I ain't watching any damned NFL. Jim's head's probably already buried in his tube watching pre-game speculation ad nauseum. I had enough of the NFL and their stupid officiating last week to last the rest of the year.

glockmail
12-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Gunny's a pussy, nothing more. :laugh:

Gunny
12-06-2015, 03:30 PM

Yeah. :poke: I figured you'd catch that. :slap:

Perianne
12-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Speaking of guns, when the police have sharpshooters, what caliber rifle do they use? How about the military?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Damn, look like I missed a lot in this "gun" thread. :laugh:

Ok just for kicks, there are 1. all talk never done shit bad-asses and then there are 2. really silent real bad-asses, then there are 3. people once very silent about it all but think--"hell why not admit it all and admit maybe a lot of it(the fighting) wasn't too bright to do"! But it still always beats being a damn coward even if you get your ass handed to you with a smile! Done that and had it done to me both. Nobody I know, if they fought bad-truly bad-ass guys - "a lot"- for over three decades won every damn fight. I damn sure did not...

Now, am I supposed to be ashamed about admitting being defeated?
Well no, not in my world.
Toughest SOB THAT I EVER KNEW ADMITTED HIS ASS WAS ROYALLY STOMPED AT LEAST THREE TIMES IN HIS LIFE!
And I am speaking about street fighting with no- weapons. ok?
So chill, drink a beer and concentrate on the bastards that want to rape/enslave our women/kids, murder us and
live like 7th century savages while they pray to Satan 6 times a day for a lying promise.- :beer: :beer:-Tyr

aboutime
12-06-2015, 07:12 PM

LongTermGuy. I agree with you. Gunny knows how I feel too! It's not necessary to constantly be reminded how tough a Marine (former marine) wants everybody to think, and believe he is here. Gunny also knows during my 30 years in uniform, how I have met, more than my fair share of Bragging wannbe's who think everybody will be impressed with their fabricationisation meant to impress people they don't know. In fact. I put that kind of bragging in the category of near...Stolen Valor. Since we can go to Youtube, and see the thousands of wannbe hero's who have all the medals, honors, awards, and phony paperwork...THEY INSIST, must always be So Classified...they really can't talk about it. But sadly. Also during my 30 years. I learned from 1st hand experience, in person how THAT LINE GENERALLY IS A LIE.
So. Now I will just go on, and wait to be trounced with all the BS money can buy because I spoke my HONEST opinion here.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 08:09 PM
LongTermGuy. I agree with you. Gunny knows how I feel too! It's not necessary to constantly be reminded how tough a Marine (former marine) wants everybody to think, and believe he is here. Gunny also knows during my 30 years in uniform, how I have met, more than my fair share of Bragging wannbe's who think everybody will be impressed with their fabricationisation meant to impress people they don't know. In fact. I put that kind of bragging in the category of near...Stolen Valor. Since we can go to Youtube, and see the thousands of wannbe hero's who have all the medals, honors, awards, and phony paperwork...THEY INSIST, must always be So Classified...they really can't talk about it. But sadly. Also during my 30 years. I learned from 1st hand experience, in person how THAT LINE GENERALLY IS A LIE.
So. Now I will just go on, and wait to be trounced with all the BS money can buy because I spoke my HONEST opinion here.

I won't be "trouncing". We've done this route before. To go from not liking someone, or how they post, or how often, that's all one thing. To imply one is somehow lying about their military service, that's altogether different. I can line up a bunch of folks that can vouch for Gunny, whether here in public, or in private, but I don't think that would satisfy you, for whatever reason. I only point this out for others reading, so others don't get the impression he is somehow lying about who he is. If you make the claim, you should be able to back it up - but instead that's where you claim to get angry, state it's only your opinion and such, and then bail. I don't think it's fair to make such claims about a veteran here without proof. If someone made such claims about you, and I knew as much about you, I would be more than happy to stand up and defend your honor.

aboutime
12-06-2015, 09:30 PM
I won't be "trouncing". We've done this route before. To go from not liking someone, or how they post, or how often, that's all one thing. To imply one is somehow lying about their military service, that's altogether different. I can line up a bunch of folks that can vouch for Gunny, whether here in public, or in private, but I don't think that would satisfy you, for whatever reason. I only point this out for others reading, so others don't get the impression he is somehow lying about who he is. If you make the claim, you should be able to back it up - but instead that's where you claim to get angry, state it's only your opinion and such, and then bail. I don't think it's fair to make such claims about a veteran here without proof. If someone made such claims about you, and I knew as much about you, I would be more than happy to stand up and defend your honor.

jimnyc. As I thought I made it very clear with my remarks. That is my opinion, and my opinion only, based on the life I have lived, and the thousands of people I have known, and worked with in uniform.

Because I am a veteran, your are seemingly telling me I am not permitted to offer my opinion?
Damn. Getting to sound like the Obama administration has leaked into DebatePolicy with Political Correctness again.

Finally. I made no claims about anyone. I am using your rules here, and doing my best to obey them. Unless, you want me to give up saying what I think because SOMEONE might not like hearing my opinions.??

Gunny
12-06-2015, 10:12 PM

It's necessary to be ME fucker. Now you want to start talking shit? Tell us about that chair you polished for 30 years. Bet it's got a nice. I'm about sick of you two jealous-ass dickheads. You accuse me, but I ain't the one of the 3 of us talking the shit.

So go fuck yourselves, pissants. And either one of you or both at the same time that wants to show up in M<y fucking="" yard?="" bring="" it="" little="" bitches.="" just="" make="" sure="" your="" pussy="" asses="" have="" rides="" because="" you="" damned="" won't="" be="" walking.="" two="" are="" the="" most="" miserable="" fucks="" i="" think="" i've="" ever="" met.="" you're="" all="" internet="" talk.="" it.="" got="" a="" big="" yard.<="" html="">Y yard, Bring it on. I don't give a fuck what you limpdicks think. But you're bothering everyone else with you damned whining. </y>

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 11:03 PM
jimnyc. As I thought I made it very clear with my remarks. That is my opinion, and my opinion only, based on the life I have lived, and the thousands of people I have known, and worked with in uniform.

Because I am a veteran, your are seemingly telling me I am not permitted to offer my opinion?
Damn. Getting to sound like the Obama administration has leaked into DebatePolicy with Political Correctness again.

Finally. I made no claims about anyone. I am using your rules here, and doing my best to obey them. Unless, you want me to give up saying what I think because SOMEONE might not like hearing my opinions.??

Where did I say such? I didn't. You want to say the bold part in order to make yourself look like the victim here. All I'm saying is that if someone wants to make such outlandish claims, they should be coming with something to backup their claims. I don't think that's too much to ask for. You can ride solely on your opinion if you like, but you fail if that's the case.

Play your games and run in circles again when someone questions you or calls you out for your lame shit. You voice your opinions, we get to call you on them. You make claims, we ask you to back them up, see how that works?

You're acting like a bitch again. This is like the 3rd time you started this shit with Gunny. NOT ONCE have you come back with anything whatsoever. EVERY time you acted like you were some sort of victim because you were asked to backup any claims you were making. But whatever, if you want to make unsubstantiated claims, and then look like a dick when someone questions you, then so be it. You run with this "stolen valor" crap, and then want to act like a big old baby when someone dares question you. I'll tell you what - how about putting your old man panties on then and actually speaking clearly, instead of beating around the bush and making half ass claims. Spit out what you have to say, instead of little lame things and then acting innocent when questioned?

Or just claim I am like the Obama administration and claim I am now PC. Lame BS and looking for excuses, that's all that is. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 11:08 PM
It's necessary to be ME fucker. Now you want to start talking shit? Tell us about that chair you polished for 30 years. Bet it's got a nice. I'm about sick of you two jealous-ass dickheads. You accuse me, but I ain't the one of the 3 of us talking the shit.

So go fuck yourselves, pissants. And either one of you or both at the same time that wants to show up in M<y fucking="" yard?="" bring="" it="" little="" bitches.="" just="" make="" sure="" your="" pussy="" asses="" have="" rides="" because="" you="" damned="" won't="" be="" walking.="" two="" are="" the="" most="" miserable="" fucks="" i="" think="" i've="" ever="" met.="" you're="" all="" internet="" talk.="" it.="" got="" a="" big="" yard.<="" html="">Y yard, Bring it on. I don't give a fuck what you limpdicks think. But you're bothering everyone else with you damned whining. </y>

I don't think LongTermGuy is jealous or anything like that, and I certainly haven't seen him call anyone else out for their military service, nor question it, nor play games with it or any of that crap. It's one thing to fight and have words, but going from that to calling someone out for their service is a different thing, IMO. We should have CSM put a rest to it once and for all. I can't think of a more believable or respected military man of them all around these parts. But as soon as we go that route, AT we'll swear up and down that he wasn't calling anyone out - hence the beating around the bushes and the inability to be a man and actually state what he wants to state - just downright and outright state it.

Gunny
12-06-2015, 11:28 PM
I don't think LongTermGuy is jealous or anything like that, and I certainly haven't seen him call anyone else out for their military service, nor question it, nor play games with it or any of that crap. It's one thing to fight and have words, but going from that to calling someone out for their service is a different thing, IMO. We should have CSM put a rest to it once and for all. I can't think of a more believable or respected military man of them all around these parts. But as soon as we go that route, AT we'll swear up and down that he wasn't calling anyone out - hence the beating around the bushes and the inability to be a man and actually state what he wants to state - just downright and outright state it.

8I don't have a problem with LTG. What I have a problem with is ... if you want to get down to brass tacks ... you don't get robe in the Navy/Marine Corps for 30 years without making E-9. That would be a Maser Chief in the Navy. Last time I saw a Master Chief communicator was NEVER. So for someone who is so quick to question everyone's creds, maybe he ought to either pull some up or shut the fuck up.

And btq, I'm watching the Steelers kick some Colts ass. :)

Gunny
12-06-2015, 11:36 PM
I think James Harrison just said :fu:to the Colts.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 11:37 PM
8I don't have a problem with LTG. What I have a problem with is ... if you want to get down to brass tacks ... you don't get robe in the Navy/Marine Corps for 30 years without making E-9. That would be a Maser Chief in the Navy. Last time I saw a Master Chief communicator was NEVER. So for someone who is so quick to question everyone's creds, maybe he ought to either pull some up or shut the fuck up.

And btq, I'm watching the Steelers kick some Colts ass. :)

I don't even care much about either of you and the specifics. I respect your careers and service to our country EQUALLY. And if you did the same thing to AT, I would be saying the same stuff to you right now. If offering it as true, offer proof. If simply blabbering out an unsubstantiated claim, then don't get upset when I slam such a claim with my own opinion in return.

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 11:38 PM
I think James Harrison just said :fu:to the Colts.

3 sacks, 6 solo tackles. The man is 37 and is just nasty! I love Harrison!

Gunny
12-06-2015, 11:56 PM
I don't even care much about either of you and the specifics. I respect your careers and service to our country EQUALLY. And if you did the same thing to AT, I would be saying the same stuff to you right now. If offering it as true, offer proof. If simply blabbering out an unsubstantiated claim, then don't get upset when I slam such a claim with my own opinion in return.

I don't disrespect AT for his service. I disrespect him disrespecting me for mine.

sundaydriver
12-07-2015, 05:26 AM
Marine (former marine) .

Although my Dad was only in the Marine Corps for 8 years, (all wartime) he drilled into me these two things.

1) Once a Marine, always a Marine.

2) Take all that you want, but eat all that you take. Sign in Mess Hall at Parris Island.

sundaydriver
12-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Fortunately the only reason I have needed a gun is to shoot my neighbors pet Groundhogs every summer when they wander over.

Gun control is= My woman won't let me shoot them from the kitchen window anymore and I have to go outside and do it from the deck. Can't shoot guns in the house, what crap that is.

NightTrain
12-07-2015, 06:13 AM
Fortunately the only reason I have needed a gun is to shoot my neighbors pet Groundhogs every summer when they wander over.

Gun control is= My woman won't let me shoot them from the kitchen window anymore and I have to go outside and do it from the deck. Can't shoot guns in the house, what crap that is.

That's pretty funny.... and I can't blame her for instituting a New Rule like that.

sundaydriver
12-07-2015, 06:30 AM
That's pretty funny.... and I can't blame her for instituting a New Rule like that.

Yeah but after having crawled around a few times to find the spent shell casings I learned my lesson and then switched to a bolt action, end off problem. So yes I think it's unfair.

NightTrain
12-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Yeah but after having crawled around a few times to find the spent shell casings I learned my lesson and then switched to a bolt action, end off problem. So yes I think it's unfair.

I've been inside a couple of buildings when a gun goes off... it's only about 10,000 times louder!

The worst was back in high school at a party when a knucklehead was showing us his Dad's new 12-gauge. I asked him if it was unloaded, and he said "Yeah, see?" and pulled the trigger. The roar in his Dad's bedroom was unreal and tore a nice big hole in the ceiling. I decided I didn't want to hang around with him anymore after that and the ringing in my ears stopped a couple days later.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Damn, look like I missed a lot in this "gun" thread.

Ok just for kicks, there are 1. all talk never done shit bad-asses and then there are 2. really silent real bad-asses, then there are 3. people once very silent about it all but think--"hell why not admit it all and admit maybe a lot of it(the fighting) wasn't too bright to do"! But it still always beats being a damn coward even if you get your ass handed to you with a smile! Done that and had it done to me both. Nobody I know, if they fought bad-truly bad-ass guys - "a lot"- for over three decades won every damn fight. I damn sure did not...

Toughest SOB THAT I EVER KNEW ADMITTED HIS ASS WAS ROYALLY STOMPED AT LEAST THREE TIMES IN HIS LIFE!
So chill, drink a beer and concentrate on the bastards that want to rape/enslave our women/kids, murder us and
live like 7th century savages while they pray to Satan 6 times a day for a lying promise.- -Tyr

glockmail
12-07-2015, 08:09 AM
Yeah. :poke: I figured you'd catch that. :slap:

Don't be so hard on yerself little man. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-07-2015, 09:35 AM
The one for putting food on the table looks like my style. You can can make other things "go away" with that.

​Absolutely...gotta have food on the table as one of the main priorities....then the rest "other things" can be handled with a better frame of mind....

Gunny
12-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Damn, look like I missed a lot in this "gun" thread.

live like 7th century savages while they pray to Satan 6 times a day for a lying promise.- -Tyr

Couple of points: One I said "hardass", not "badass". I never consider myself any kind of Billy Badass. I know what I can and can't do.

Two, I don't like vets questioning other vets. I was a hardass before I was ever a Marine. I was raised that way. If anyone wants to know if I'm a vet you ask Pix or Shadow. BOTH have seen my little grey ID card and DD214s and both have gotten a military discount at dinner.

The first fight I ever got into was when I was in the 1st grade and some 5th grader girl rubbed my nose in the sandbox on the playground in Billy Mitchell Village on Kelly AFB. Oh yeah, I was feeling REAL tough. :laugh: SInce I used to compete, I've lost and I've won. It's how you take the losing that matters more than how you take the winning. My "weapon" is between my ears.

But there doesn't have to be someone with a terminal mindset that they need all the attention and can't stand it when someone else is getting it and has to piss all over everyone else. I'm really sorry that someone wants to be offended by what I say, but it's kind of tough shit. I post here for entertainment and interact with people I've known for over a decade. Think I've already said this, but just how the f*ck am I supposed to do that WITHOUT posting? And who or what am I supposed to relate things to if it's NOT me? Hell, I ain't none of you. Y'all can be good at whatever you're good at. I'm good at what I'm good at. There's no trying to be a "badass". I've yet to try and never seen anyone jump through a computer screen.

I came back to this board because I can't stand all the damned drama on the other boards. But there's always got to be at least one drama queen. They can piss all over themselves instead of everyone else.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Couple of points: One I said "hardass", not "badass". I never consider myself any kind of Billy Badass. I know what I can and can't do.

Two, I don't like vets questioning other vets. I was a hardass before I was ever a Marine. I was raised that way. If anyone wants to know if I'm a vet you ask Pix or Shadow. BOTH have seen my little grey ID card and DD214s and both have gotten a military discount at dinner.

The first fight I ever got into was when I was in the 1st grade and some 5th grader girl rubbed my nose in the sandbox on the playground in Billy Mitchell Village on Kelly AFB. Oh yeah, I was feeling REAL tough. :laugh: SInce I used to compete, I've lost and I've won. It's how you take the losing that matters more than how you take the winning. My "weapon" is between my ears.

But there doesn't have to be someone with a terminal mindset that they need all the attention and can't stand it when someone else is getting it and has to piss all over everyone else. I'm really sorry that someone wants to be offended by what I say, but it's kind of tough shit. I post here for entertainment and interact with people I've known for over a decade. Think I've already said this, but just how the f*ck am I supposed to do that WITHOUT posting? And who or what am I supposed to relate things to if it's NOT me? Hell, I ain't none of you. Y'all can be good at whatever you're good at. I'm good at what I'm good at. There's no trying to be a "badass". I've yet to try and never seen anyone jump through a computer screen.

I came back to this board because I can't stand all the damned drama on the other boards. But there's always got to be at least one drama queen. They can piss all over themselves instead of everyone else.

To make clear my comments about 99% of my comment was about me, and in no way questioned your creds gunny. In fact, I defended that some few of us have decided to tell about our lives- the good and the bad-with no embellishments and editing , etc. To some that may look like bragging--but its just being truthful. My good friend always said, it ain't bragging hoss, if its true.. And I whole heartedly go by that philosophy myself.
I do that a lot- and I admit my youthful follies a lot too.
I questioned nobody's creds in my comment .
All I did was try to point out why I POST THE WAY I DO...
AND HOW IN LIFE WE HAVE THAT 1,2, 3 TYPE PEOPLE THAT I THEN DESCRIBED.
Some of us have lived damn wild young lives and actually lived long enough to talk about it--even hoping to benefit others by doing so..
And even reformed ourselves. --:beer: :beer: -Tyr

Gunny
12-07-2015, 11:44 AM
To make clear my comments about 99% of my comment was about me, and in no way questioned your creds gunny. In fact, I defended that some few of us have decided to tell about our lives- the good and the bad-with no embellishments and editing , etc. To some that may look like bragging--but its just being truthful. My good friend always said, it ain't bragging hoss, if its true.. And I whole heartedly go by that philosophy myself.
I do that a lot- and I admit my youthful follies a lot too.
I questioned nobody's creds in my comment .
All I did was try to point out why I POST THE WAY I DO...
AND HOW IN LIFE WE HAVE THAT 1,2, 3 TYPE PEOPLE THAT I THEN DESCRIBED.
Some of us have lived damn wild young lives and actually lived long enough to talk about it--even hoping to benefit others by doing so..
And even reformed ourselves. --:beer: :beer: -Tyr

I took no offense at what you posted. I just happened to respond to your post. What I don't like is the intolerance by some. They take not even a second's worth of time to try and understand anyone else. I was raised with "well, you could have done better" for a dad. I missed the range record at Edson Range by 1 point and I "could have done better". Shot a 243 and the record was 244. Out of a max 250. I hit 2 home runs in one game and all I heard about was the strike out in the middle.

I punch brick walls. Ask my ex's. Not because I think I'm some badass, but because I'm ALWAYS trying to do better. And anyone that thinks living with a perfectionist mindset is fun, I can square you away on THAT one.

And AT is being ridiculous. I don't dislike him. I dislike that he feels he needs to piss on everyone else. He KNOWS from what I know and have posted that I know my shit. Or he doesn't know his. But he's got to come along and question it for whatever reason. I'm big, strong and have a bad temper. That's me. It's just the way it is. And as I've said, it's kind of hard to not post stuff on a board that the means of communication is words on a screen.

Now, if ANYONE wants to know if I'm an asshole, I got a list of names from more than a few people that will tell you all about it. Current GF included. Civilians are stupid, pampered and weak. And FTR, I don't include my bretheren rednecks in that comment. I wasn't raised as some weak-ass sissy. Sorry if that offends some people. I'm really sorry that AT had to push this far. I've never questioned a vet's creds. Anyone who remembers when I ran USMB knows I was just the opposite. If someone's a fraud, we know it.

Now either I spent an inordinate amount of time studying up on the Navy/Marine Corps and faked an ID, medals and records or I spent 20 and half years in the suck. And ANY vet on this board can tell you I couldn't make this shit up. I just find it VERY offensive that another vet ... especially a Navy vet ... would question my service. It might work on other boards, but I doubt it's going to work here.

I ignore AT. But he's always got to have something to say about me. Maybe he should try focusing on the topics? If you got any sway with him tell him to STFU. He's already had a hissy fit and threatened to run off. A threat he didn't keep. I dislike very few people. I dislike men who talk the talk then act like little bitches.

Everyone needs to give this shit a rest. If I wanted drama I could watch a romantic comedy with my GF:hanging:

CSM
12-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Oh, and just to add ... I do some REALLY goofy crap at times and I'm the first one to make fun of me for doing it. It's like okay dumbass, you knew this wasn't going to work going in and did it anyway. :laugh2: So YOU don't stand a chance. I'll tease and make fun of you to death.

I choose to talk about it rather than maintain some "code of silence". I actually talk very little in real life. Don't have a lot of options when words on a screen is the primary means of communication. Vets are the worst. If CSM makes more than 4 posts a month, I'd be surprised. You can't learn anything from a silent teacher. I offer what I have. Now, if you want to come teach me how to trim my damned trees without them looking like they just had the worst haircut in history, I'm ALL ears.:laugh:

LOL...It isn't my damn job to teach you maggots anything... If all of you pansies haven't learned what you need to know by now, then you will just have to get along as best you can. If you really feel the need to actually learn something, then by all means, ask an intelligent question. If you think I'm going to go around measuring your virtual manhood based on a few posts on a message board, you are highly mistaken!

By the way Gunny, the easiest way to trim any tree is to start at the base of the trunk and cut it clean through.... now that ugly tree just looks like an ugly stump but you never have to worry about "trimming" the damned thing ever again.

Seriously, though, I post when I feel like it on subjects that interest me and I know a bit about. Otherwise, I read most people's post and marvel at the logic or lack thereof. Most of the time, there is no point in posting on a topic because 1) I agree with the opinion stated and me jumping up and down yelling "ME TOO! ME TOO" adds nothing or 2) I totally disagree with the opinion and me stating that fact (even when presenting more accurate and factual information) will change NOTHING.

Last, no animals were harmed in the creation of this post.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 08:52 AM
Gunny, you complain about drama, yet you're the biggest drama queen on this board. :slap:

Gunny
12-08-2015, 08:57 AM
LOL...It isn't my damn job to teach you maggots anything... If all of you pansies haven't learned what you need to know by now, then you will just have to get along as best you can. If you really feel the need to actually learn something, then by all means, ask an intelligent question. If you think I'm going to go around measuring your virtual manhood based on a few posts on a message board, you are highly mistaken!

By the way Gunny, the easiest way to trim any tree is to start at the base of the trunk and cut it clean through.... now that ugly tree just looks like an ugly stump but you never have to worry about "trimming" the damned thing ever again.

Seriously, though, I post when I feel like it on subjects that interest me and I know a bit about. Otherwise, I read most people's post and marvel at the logic or lack thereof. Most of the time, there is no point in posting on a topic because 1) I agree with the opinion stated and me jumping up and down yelling "ME TOO! ME TOO" adds nothing or 2) I totally disagree with the opinion and me stating that fact (even when presenting more accurate and factual information) will change NOTHING.

Was up to me, both them damned trees would be trimmed as suggested and I blow the stumps with C-4 just to be on the safe side. :laugh:

You also have a point about post. However, for me, this pretty much IS my social life. Especially since I have become the de facto Daddy Daycare. My idea of "getting away" is taking 20 minutes to run to Circle K for some Powerade and a pack of smokes. :)

Jeff
12-08-2015, 09:04 AM

Dam, right on cue :laugh: I knew this was going to be the next post before I finished reading the first . :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
12-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Dam, right on cue :laugh: I knew this was going to be the next post before I finished reading the first . :laugh::laugh:

That's okay. First thing I thought of when I saw that thread titled "Yellow" was YOU. :laugh2:

Jeff
12-08-2015, 09:17 AM
That's okay. First thing I thought of when I saw that thread titled "Yellow" was YOU. :laugh2:

:lol: Now that hurts :laugh: with all to pick hear you call me.... aaaa never mind. :laugh: :lol:

Gunny
12-08-2015, 09:18 AM
:lol: Now that hurts :laugh: with all to pick hear you call me.... aaaa never mind. :laugh: :lol:

Just seemed like the thing to do. :halo9:

SassyLady
12-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Or, the sudden CLICK of a hammer being pulled. :clap:

or seeing the red dot on your target .....

SassyLady
12-09-2015, 02:41 AM

This is why I wish you were single!

A man of few words but each one with a ton of common sense behind it.

BTW ... are you single?

SassyLady
12-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Oh, and for all you guys "bragging" or "not bragging, just stating it like it is" ...

I was the wife of a career military man for over 20 years .... he was E7 when we met and CSM when we divorced. Last step of his career was to be State CSM. Then new governor ... new TAG .... retirement instead.

So, tell me who the "bad ass" is? A military wife!

CSM
12-09-2015, 07:32 AM
This is why I wish you were single!

A man of few words but each one with a ton of common sense behind it.

BTW ... are you single?

I have three wives and a mistress.... so, yeah, I'm single!

SassyLady
12-16-2015, 01:37 AM
I have three wives and a mistress.... so, yeah, I'm single!

:sorry: