PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Babin on Clinton Emails: 'Everything Is Pointing to the Lady's Guilt'

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Hillary Clinton is sure to be indicted in the Benghazi email scandal because "everything is pointing to the lady's guilt," Rep. Brian Babin told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

"It would not be surprising if Hillary did wind up getting an indictment," Babin, 67, a first-term Texas Republican, told "Newsmax Prime" host John Bachman. "Everybody gets their day in court."

FBI Director James Comey is continuing his investigation into the Democratic front-runner's use of a private email server during her four years as secretary of state.

Comey's decision on whether Clinton had classified information on the server is expected to have strong implications in the 2016 presidential race.

So far, as many as 1,000 emails have been determined to have contained classified information.

The 2012 attacks in Libya killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four other Americans, including two former Navy SEALs.

"I've met Mr. Comey one time," Babin told Bachman. "I don't know the man well, but understand that he's an honest fellow and wants to do his job."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/brian-babin-hillary-clinton-email-scandal-indictment/2015/12/01/id/704141/

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Question: David Petraeus, who won the Iraq War before Obama threw it away, was ruined doing much less than Clinton. if Clinton skates, what then of Petraeus?

glockmail
12-02-2015, 09:23 AM
"What difference does it make?"

NightTrain
12-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Question: David Petraeus, who won the Iraq War before Obama threw it away, was ruined doing much less than Clinton. if Clinton skates, what then of Petraeus?

If there isn't an indictment or thirty handed down from the FBI, there will be a major scandal and all hell will break loose. It's already been proven she broke multiple laws.

I still have faith in the FBI professionals doing their job as best they can, despite interference from the White House. I think if there were a cover-up in progress, there wouldn't be public releases as more wrongdoing is uncovered... total radio silence from the Feds would be a great deal more alarming and sinister IMO.

If she skates, then the fair thing to do would be to exonerate Petraeus immediately. Fair play.