PDA

View Full Version : Who's to blame for shooting at CO Planned Parenthood

revelarts
12-02-2015, 10:51 AM
The head of the Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic where a gunman killed three people and injured nine others said in a statement Saturday that the man held anti-abortion views.http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/29/lynch-calls-planned-parenthood-shooting-crime-against-women/

After months of verbal assault against Planned Parenthood and against women more broadly, Republican Christianists have gotten what they were asking for—bloodshed. On November 27, a mass shooting left three dead and nine wounded at a Planned Parenthood clinic just miles from the headquarters of the Religious Right flagship, Focus on the Family. Was the shooting exactly what conservative Christian presidential candidates and members of congress wanted? Maybe, maybe not. But it is what they asked for. Republican members of the Religious Right incited violence as predictably as if they had issued a call for Christian abortion foes to take up arms. Inciting violence this way is called stochastic terrorism (http://stochasticterrorism.blogspot.ca/):
“Stochastic terrorism is the use of mass communications to incite random actors to carry out violent or terrorist acts that are statistically predictable but individually unpredictable. In short, remote-control murder by lone wolf.”....

http://valerietarico.com/2015/11/28/christianist-republicans-systematically-incited-colorado-clinic-assault/

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/rubicon666/12313591_10153800353651528_3220009273137866417_n_z ps2vtlpeco.jpg

No one said he was the cause, asshole. People are saying that him and others are increasing racial tensions around the nation and those tensions lead to shootings and such. Of course those pulling triggers are responsible for their actions. But IMO, the race baiters like Obama are creating an environment where the racists are thriving.Perhaps in your mirror is a piece of shit that thinks she is better than others, when in reality, she is no more than a glorified piece of shit. Get over yourself, scumbag. You FOREVER want to imply that you and your family are somehow better than others here. That everyone here is rednecks and racists. You're judging us based solely on this board and what we write. I judge you solely by this board and what you write - and you are a flaming fucking asshole.
I expected something like this to happen. Obama has divided the country like no time since the Civil War
Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.
Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.
Do you agree that people can be whipped into a frenzy by a spoken word? That the spoken word can pour gasoline on a situation?
As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.
Obama and his race pimps have created this environment. And it will continue to get worse.

Pointing out crimes, moral offenses, and various abuses of people or a group is one thing. But directly calling for violence or vigilantly acts is another.
But the poor deluded slob is the only one that will be on trail and rightly so.

Any Pro-Lifers calling for dead abortion docs are wrong.
Any Black lives matters folks calling for dead cops are wrong.
But you can't honestly blame the majority responsible Pro-Lifers or reasonable Black Live Matter supporters for the threatening words of the radicals or the actions of those that commit violent acts in the name of whatever cause.
The fact is some issues are by nature extreme. I think few would argue that infanticide and the line moving backwards from there is clear. and at some point for everyone it's murder. to make a POV clear sometime harsh words are used. It's legit no matter how it makes opponents feel. I think few would debate that on occasion some police have wrongfully killed innocent people. At some point calling that murder is not just extreme rhetoric but it's the name of the charges LEOs have gone to jail for.
To point these offenses out using language less than murder may be polite but it's not doing damage to the truth to use the harshest terms to emphasize the crime. Whether or not those talking points stir something in a fringe to retaliate personally rather than use all the non-violent and legal means available is finally up to that person.

All of the over-hyped blame laying after the fact is often just used as a whip against the other side. It seems not so much because either side really cares that much about the dead. Or take the responsibility for the deaths very seriously since all sides will wake up in the morning and continue to use the the same harsh/clear language against each other and their positions.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 10:53 AM
The shooter would be to blame for the shooting.

reason10
12-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Exactly.
The man doing the shooting is to blame.

revelarts
12-02-2015, 11:31 AM
yep.

and could someone correct the title here to "Who's" to blame... instead of "whose"? thanks

Little-Acorn
12-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Whose to blame for shooting at CO Planned Parenthood

The guy who pulled the trigger, as always.

Anything else you need help with?

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 11:42 AM
yep.

and could someone correct the title here to "Who's" to blame... instead of "whose"? thanks

done

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Primarily the shooter and secondarily Planned Parenthood. You do something barbaric over and over and over again, someone is going to react. Nice try revs. I do appreciate the effort.

gabosaurus
12-02-2015, 11:49 AM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

Drummond
12-02-2015, 11:51 AM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

You forgot to blame GW Bush for something. Are you having an 'off' day .. ?

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 11:53 AM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

I can actually agree with the other 3 things. The shooter is obviously wrong. Gun nuts, someone who is "nuts" and then kills people (at least my definition), are more than wrong. Crazy "white" people? Why not just crazy people in general? And republicans - there goes the trolling, couldn't even make 4 lines. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
12-02-2015, 11:54 AM
BTW, a lot of people believe that killing an unborn baby is no different from murder.

This guy might have thought that, since the authorities were failing in their basic duty to protect lives, he would take the law into his own hands, or something.

How his murdering innocent people does that... well, it doesn't, obviously. He's nothing more than a simple murderer. And doing it for the political purposes he apparently had, makes it terrorism. He deserves to be tried for multiple 1st degree murder, and if convicted, to get the Death Penalty, as all terrorists deserve.

But... the fact remains that there's a colorable argument to be made, that abortion is no different from murder. If someone kills a pregnant woman, and her baby in the womb dies too, he is often charged with two counts of murder. Killing just the baby while leaving the mother alive, reduces it to one count, but doesn't change the nature of the act.

And when you have thousands of murders going on, and the authorities do nothing (or even support the acts), don't be surprised if a lot of people get pissed off. That doesn't give them license to go around murdering innocent people - those who do that are no better than the people killing the baby in the womb.

But if you piss off large numbers (millions) of people by something that could well be murder (and is often treated that way legally), chances are you'll find a few whackos like this guy who do start shooting. He's a murderer, but his rage is at least understandable, though his actions are inexcusable and must be punished.

You're looking for "whose[sic] to blame for the shootings"? The guy who pulled the trigger, of course.

But maybe if Planned Parenthood wasn't killing thousands of babies in the womb while the authorities (whose job it is to protect life) stand by and do nothing... this murderous nutcase wouldn't have started shooting?

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 11:54 AM
You forgot to blame GW Bush for something. Are you having an 'off' day .. ?

Either Republicans includes W or her coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

revelarts
12-02-2015, 11:56 AM
anyone care to ask the question who's to blame for terrorism?
is it all of islam?
all muslims?

Gunny
12-02-2015, 11:59 AM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

No such thing as a "gun nut". And you will find that gun enthusiasts are NOT the ones that commit murder. Doesn't work well with your drama, but it's true. These murderers are murderers, and probably know about as much about guns as you do.

Same old story from the left. Blame the tool, not the user. That gun didn't hop off the table and go kill anyone. That gun is not a member of a political party. And white people commit far less murders in the US than niggers and wetbacks. We don't go driving down a street firing indiscriminately into houses killing children trying to be cool.

Anything else you got?

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:02 PM
is it all of islam?
all muslims?

Sayyid Qutb, the Qur'an, Osama bin laden, Dr zawahiri.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 12:11 PM
is it all of islam?
all muslims?

Not all, but most. They are programmed to be killers. Like bad pit bulls.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:12 PM
revelarts. I assume you're talking about Islamic terrorism? McVeigh and Nichols were not Muslims.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 12:15 PM
@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760). I assume you're talking about Islamic terrorism? McVeigh and Nichols were not Muslims.

They also didn't use firearms. They used fertilizer. Guess we'll have to put a stop to THAT. No more enhancing growing plants with deadly weapons. :rolleyes:

Drummond
12-02-2015, 12:18 PM
is it all of islam?
all muslims?

Like pretty much everything in life, it evolves. Precious little is static.

I'm having a hard time thinking of any of today's terrorism which fails to link to Islam. But we in the UK have, of course, known other terrorism. The IRA attacks obviously (to me) come to mind.

Al Qaeda and ISIS have taken terrorism to a new and subhumanly disgusting level, and I'm sure they'll ensure it gets worse still.

Until or unless they're finally defeated, of course. Something the Left does its utmost to find excuses to AVOID .. as today's events in the UK are proving, in spades. Today, our House of Commons will vote on whether to join the ISIS bombing in Syria. Sure enough, Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party's leader, is leading the 'do not bomb' campaign. What a surprise ....

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:21 PM

I'm having a hard time thinking of any of today's terrorism which fails to link to Islam. But we in the UK have, of course, known other terrorism. The IRA attacks obviously (to me) come to mind.

Al Qaeda and ISIS have taken terrorism to a new and subhumanly disgusting level, and I'm sure they'll ensure it gets worse still.

Until or unless they're finally defeated, of course. Something the Left does its utmost to find excuses to AVOID .. as today's events in the UK are proving, in spades. Today, our House of Commons will vote on whether to join the ISIS bombing in Syria. Sure enough, Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party's leader, is leading the 'do not bomb' campaign. What a surprise ....

I heard, and not sure if it is true, that IRA trained with Arafat??

revelarts
12-02-2015, 12:25 PM
@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760). I assume you're talking about Islamic terrorism? McVeigh and Nichols were not Muslims.
right
the other is ex-vet terrorism or pseudo-militia terrorism, or maybe angry white guy terrorism (:poke:)
not sure what the label we put on that anymore.

but don't get me wrong i think Islamist terror is a real issue.
I just have problem with people assuming all muslims are terrorist or supporters of terrorism.
the same as i have a problem with the idea of all christians or pro-lifers being called anti-abortion terrorist or terrorist promoters.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 12:27 PM

Two good points you touched on:

1. Islamic terrorists have upped the ante, but the IRA was just as bad. Attacking noncombatants is on one hand cowardly (especially to us military folk). At the same time, you have to wage the war you can wage. I don't agree with any of them for any reason, BUT I DO know how to wage a war. They'd last about an hour on an open field of battle with us and THEY know it.

And Fear is the key. They've got everyone stepping and fetching to their threats when they aren't doing anything. So they are achieving their goal.

2. They need to be eradicated. There has never been anything good about Muslims since the 7th century. They have continually attacked us since then. We knock them down and a few generations later they're back with the same old song and dance.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:29 PM
right
the other is ex-vet terrorism or pseudo-militia terrorism, or maybe angry white guy terrorism (:poke:)

I just have problem with people assuming all muslims are terrorist or supporters of terrorism.
the same as i have a problem with the idea of all christians or pro-lifers being called anti-abortion terrorist or terrorist promoters.

For Islamic terrorism, I blame the Qur'an and sayyid Qutb, bin laden, al zawahiri and a few others. I blame those people more than the hijackers.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Two good points you touched on:

1. Islamic terrorists have upped the ante, but the IRA was just as bad. Attacking noncombatants is on one hand cowardly (especially to us military folk). At the same time, you have to wage the war you can wage. I don't agree with any of them for any reason, BUT I DO know how to wage a war. They'd last about an hour on an open field of battle with us and THEY know it.

And Fear is the key. They've got everyone stepping and fetching to their threats when they aren't doing anything. So they are achieving their goal.

2. They need to be eradicated. There has never been anything good about Muslims since the 7th century. They have continually attacked us since then. We knock them down and a few generations later they're back with the same old song and dance.

Yep. No one would miss them. The world would be better off.

Drummond
12-02-2015, 12:36 PM
I heard, and not sure if it is true, that IRA trained with Arafat??

Apparently 'yes', at least, with the PLO generally. There was also a link between the IRA and Gaddafi.

http://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2009/04/ira_plo_history_cooperation.html

Gerry Adams' decision to meet with Hamas during his visit to the region this week will come as little surprise to those familiar with the history of Irish Republicanism's cozy relationship with Middle East terrorism. This began in the early 1970s when Muammar Gaddafi's then-terror-sponsoring regime began supplying the IRA with the financial, military and logistical assistance it required to prosecute its brutal anti-British offensive. Four Libyan arms shipments in the mid-1980s (when Adams, despite his increasingly absurd denials, sat on the IRA's ruling Army Council) proved particularly devastating, reinvigorating its floundering military campaign; a fifth, the Eksund, was intercepted by the French navy in October 1987.

By this time, contacts had been established with Hizbullah which led, intelligence sources believe, to the development of new tactics such as the "diversionary" mine attacks used with deadly effect in south Lebanon and Northern Ireland, most notoriously at Warrenpoint, County Down in 1979 where 15 British soldiers were killed. More recently, Britain has claimed that IRA-developed bomb-making technology passed on to Hizbullah has been used against its forces in Iraq.

But the most enduring regional relationship forged by the Republican movement was that with the PLO. This too dated from the early 1970s, when Fatah organized arms and terrorist training for IRA and INLA operatives in Libya and Lebanon.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 12:38 PM
For Islamic terrorism, I blame the Qur'an and sayyid Qutb, bin laden, al zawahiri and a few others. I blame those people more than the hijackers.

I have an issue there. Blaming the Quran is like blaming a gun. Or the Bible. Or Black Lives Matter. They're excuses for people trying to force others to bend to their will. It all boils down to that. Cater to me. People use these excuses and the left is quick to blame it on this or that. And the right doesn't take the time to understand it. They see cause and effect, but not the big picture.

I think Islam is stupid and Sharia Law even stupider. But it's just an excuse. Fred Phelps was no better.

Little-Acorn
12-02-2015, 12:42 PM
BTW, a lot of people believe that killing an unborn baby is no different from murder.

This guy might have thought that, since the authorities were failing in their basic duty to protect lives, he would take the law into his own hands, or something.

How his murdering innocent people does that... well, it doesn't, obviously. He's nothing more than a simple murderer. And doing it for the political purposes he apparently had, makes it terrorism. He deserves to be tried for multiple 1st degree murder, and if convicted, to get the Death Penalty, as all terrorists deserve.

But... the fact remains that there's a colorable argument to be made, that abortion is no different from murder. If someone kills a pregnant woman, and her baby in the womb dies too, he is often charged with two counts of murder. Killing just the baby while leaving the mother alive, reduces it to one count, but doesn't change the nature of the act.

And when you have thousands of murders going on, and the authorities do nothing (or even support the acts), don't be surprised if a lot of people get pissed off. That doesn't give them license to go around murdering innocent people - those who do that are no better than the people killing the baby in the womb.

But if you piss off large numbers (millions) of people by something that could well be murder (and is often treated that way legally), chances are you'll find a few whackos like this guy who do start shooting. He's a murderer, but his rage is at least understandable, though his actions are inexcusable and must be punished.

You're looking for "whose[sic] to blame for the shootings"? The guy who pulled the trigger, of course.

But maybe if Planned Parenthood wasn't killing thousands of babies in the womb while the authorities (whose job it is to protect life) stand by and do nothing... this murderous nutcase wouldn't have started shooting?
Everybody thanks my posts.

Nobody replies to them or discusses.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 12:45 PM

In the future I will make an effort to discuss your posts.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:49 PM
I have an issue there. Blaming the Quran is like blaming a gun. Or the Bible. Or Black Lives Matter. They're excuses for people trying to force others to bend to their will. It all boils down to that. Cater to me. People use these excuses and the left is quick to blame it on this or that. And the right doesn't take the time to understand it. They see cause and effect, but not the big picture.

I think Islam is stupid and Sharia Law even stupider. But it's just an excuse. Fred Phelps was no better.

Is the Qur'an a book of hate?

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:49 PM

You explained my feelings on the matter in great detail.

revelarts
12-02-2015, 12:50 PM

I think you've well made points that are difficult to approach.
theres a a bit of a knife's edge balance there that's said pretty honestly and well.

not much to add that wouldn't push it to far.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 12:51 PM

And? Pick a thread on this board that stays on topic? Probably the ones that consist of an OP and none else replies.

I don't bother responding to you because you post a novel, then maybe show up a week later to check on it. You kind of rule your own fate in that regard. You want to discuss something with me, feel free. Use your own mind and your own words. If I want to read articled I have google.

Little-Acorn
After 9-11-2001, lots of people (especially leftists) were wailing and asking, "What did we do to make these terrorists so angry at us?"

Why stop now?

Leftists, what did we do to make this Planned Parenthood shooter so angry at us?

Drummond

The trouble with that approach is that it feeds into the Leftie fiction that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. A central part of the Leftie argument is that present-day Islamic terrorists do not represent Islam at all, that they excuse their violence on the back of a warped version of Islam.

This in turn leads to all sorts of excuses for being 'soft' on Islamists, which is translated into inaction. For example, some of what's being said in the UK Parliament today about NOT launching Syrian airstrikes from UK forces is that not just ISIS would suffer fallout from it, but a great many 'innocent Muslims' would also be killed. In fact, Corbyn has gone some way to try and get guarantees from Cameron that 'innocents' (e.g 'women and children') wouldn't lose their lives to it !!

Which is ridiculous .. nobody can guarantee a 'clean' war where the bombs only explode in the vicinity of the 'guilty' .. !! BUT, such soundbytes play to sensibilities, and there will be people who lend a sympathetic ear to that stuff.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:52 PM
After 9-11-2001, lots of people (especially leftists) were wailing and asking, "What did we do to make these terrorists so angry at us?"

Why stop now?

Leftists, what did we do to make this Planned Parenthood shooter so angry at us?
Murder babies and sell their parts

Gunny
12-02-2015, 12:57 PM

Why stop now?

The idea of forcing one's religion and/or beliefs down other's throats via violence is stupid. And you are on two very different topics.

The idiot that murdered people at Planned Parenthood to protest murder is .. well .. an idiot. He does more to harm the cause than any good. There's just something wrong with killing people in the name of not killing. He deserves to be punished for being a moron if nothing else.

I believe abortion is murder and Planned Parenthood disgusts me beyond belief. Selling human bodyparts of "things" they say aren't human to justify the abortion. We need to use the law to stop it and all some idiot like this does is make everyone against abortion look bad and the left and media run with it.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 12:59 PM
The trouble with that approach is that it feeds into the Leftie fiction that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. A central part of the Leftie argument is that present-day Islamic terrorists do not represent Islam at all, that they excuse their violence on the back of a warped version of Islam.

This in turn leads to all sorts of excuses for being 'soft' on Islamists, which is translated into inaction. For example, some of what's being said in the UK Parliament today about NOT launching Syrian airstrikes from UK forces is that not just ISIS would suffer fallout from it, but a great many 'innocent Muslims' would also be killed. In fact, Corbyn has gone some way to try and get guarantees from Cameron that 'innocents' (e.g 'women and children') wouldn't lose their lives to it !!

Which is ridiculous .. nobody can guarantee a 'clean' war where the bombs only explode in the vicinity of the 'guilty' .. !! BUT, such soundbytes play to sensibilities, and there will be people who lend a sympathetic ear to that stuff.
I don't know. He has a point. Is taxi driver really responsible for Reagans shooting? Was Ozzy Osbourne responsible for kids suicides?
The difference with the Qur'an for me, is that if it says kill the infidels AND claims to be a holy book.....
What do you do with that?

gabosaurus
12-02-2015, 02:12 PM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

Why did I list those four things? Glad you asked. :cool:

It all goes back to the abortion debate. Not going into that here (it belongs elsewhere), but many of us do not believe that life begins at conception.

The shooter is listed for obvious reasons.

Gun nuts as a whole because they believe gun ownership (and subsequent violence) is the answer to all debates.

Republicans because of their continued insistence that Planned Parenthood is all about abortion. When it is actually about 3 percent of what PP does. Most of it is low cost women's healthcare.
It would be like me shooting up a gun show because of my opposition to gun violence. If I kill all gun dealers, they can't sell guns. Right?

Crazy white people? Because pretty much every mass murders is committed by crazy white people.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Why did I list those four things? Glad you asked. :cool:

It all goes back to the abortion debate. Not going into that here (it belongs elsewhere), but many of us do not believe that life begins at conception.

The shooter is listed for obvious reasons.

Gun nuts as a whole because they believe gun ownership (and subsequent violence) is the answer to all debates.

Republicans because of their continued insistence that Planned Parenthood is all about abortion. When it is actually about 3 percent of what PP does. Most of it is low cost women's healthcare.
It would be like me shooting up a gun show because of my opposition to gun violence. If I kill all gun dealers, they can't sell guns. Right?

Crazy white people? Because pretty much every mass murders is committed by crazy white people.

If you don't believe life borns at conception, you're stupid.

If you believe gun owners think guns are the answer to all debates, you're stupid.

If you think Planned Parenthood isn't a lie based on your first answer but can sell HUMAN bodyparts, you're stupid.

reason10
12-02-2015, 03:10 PM
yep.

My English Grammar students always got hung up with that one. I told them when it doubt just get rid of the contraction and see if it makes sense.

Trigg
12-02-2015, 03:31 PM

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/12/bunny_friend_park_arrest.html

There were reportedly 300 people at Bunny Friend Park Sunday Nov. 22 when gunfire erupted and 17 people were wounded. Of those 300 people at the playground that evening, apparently only one of them told police that Joseph "Moe" Allen was there firing a gun into the crowd. Allen, who has a rap sheet that includes murder arrests and drug and weapons convictions, turned himself into authorities Saturday, Nov. 28.

Crazy black people, just a short list to show how full of shit you really are.

https://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2007/09/01/update-lansing-serial-murders-matthew-emmanuel-macon-a-recent-parolee/

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mcknight-anthony.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Wallace

WiccanLiberal
12-02-2015, 07:10 PM
right

First, never hold all persons of a religious or other community as guilty of the actions of a few. And with 1.6 billion Muslims and even more Christians in the world, certainly the ones making a bloody mess on the nightly news are the scanty minority. I do think we need to look at rhetoric and deliberately inflammatory doctrines and statements that speak to meeting perceived wrongs with violence. There are those with lack of personal internal direction (conscience if you will) who are easily swayed. Yes I hold the individual responsible for their immediate reactions but we may need to look more closely at people promoting the violence. After all, Manson's followers were all guilty of heinous crimes but he was the driving force. That is a very extreme and focused case but he is not the only manipulative demagogue to use words to bend the weak minded to his will.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:58 PM
The shooter
Gun nuts as a whole
Republicans
Crazy white people

You own guns...are you guilty?

Elessar
12-02-2015, 08:00 PM
All of the over-hyped blame laying after the fact is often just used as a whip against the other side. It seems not so much because either side really cares that much about the dead. Or take the responsibility for the deaths very seriously since all sides will wake up in the morning and continue to use the the same harsh/clear language against each other and their positions.

Once again, you pontificate and demonstrate delusion.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 08:03 PM
right

Then why are you not more clear rather than using your narrow-minded
broad brush all the time?

revelarts
12-02-2015, 08:07 PM
First, never hold all persons of a religious or other community as guilty of the actions of a few. And with 1.6 billion Muslims and even more Christians in the world, certainly the ones making a bloody mess on the nightly news are the scanty minority. I do think we need to look at rhetoric and deliberately inflammatory doctrines and statements that speak to meeting perceived wrongs with violence. There are those with lack of personal internal direction (conscience if you will) who are easily swayed. Yes I hold the individual responsible for their immediate reactions but we may need to look more closely at people promoting the violence. After all, Manson's followers were all guilty of heinous crimes but he was the driving force. That is a very extreme and focused case but he is not the only manipulative demagogue to use words to bend the weak minded to his will.

I agree.

However I think we all have to admit that some doctrines/ideas lend themselves more easily to pointing people to violence.

you rarely (never?) hear of the Amish driven mass killing or war?
why, because at it's core the Amish promote pacifism of course.

Philosophies, politics, religions and cults all point people in various directions.
whether or not people go to the worse places is on them. But false ideas will always lead more toward death.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 08:07 PM
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/12/bunny_friend_park_arrest.html

Crazy black people, just a short list to show how full of shit you really are.

https://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2007/09/01/update-lansing-serial-murders-matthew-emmanuel-macon-a-recent-parolee/

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/mcknight-anthony.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Wallace

Gabby does not want reality,
just her less than worldy opinions.

aboutime
12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
You own guns...are you guilty?

Gabby's either a terrible liar, or a great liar. She's guilty of two of her accusations. I remember how she bragged about gun ownership. Hypocrisy is still Gabby's motto.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Is the Qur'an a book of hate?

Guess it depends on how you perceive it. The Bible can be called a book of hate. So can the Marine Corps Manual. Depends on how you choose to misuse the words and meaning. And don't get me wrong ... I trust ragheads as far as I can throw one. They've cause me more misery than you'll ever know. If you think I won;t drop the hammer on one of those f*ckers in a heartbeat, you got the wrong guy.

I just think it's sad that it has to be that way. Everyone just wants to kill. And the people that want to kill the most are the ones that don't have to do it. I want EVERYONE to just shut the fuck up and put their chair polishers in a damned seat. I know what I'm good at and I'm damned sure going to do it if you push me. I don't care what your religion nor politics are.

All these assholes need to give this bullshit a rest. Or go do their own damned killing.

revelarts
12-02-2015, 08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LHfwe2Pnew

Russ
12-02-2015, 09:56 PM

I will respond. I think you're absolutely right about a lot of people thinking killing an unborn baby is no different from murder. That is the crux of the issue about abortion - pro-life people believe that unborn babies are a life, but pro-choice people believe that they are not a life. Or much worse, some pro-choice people realize that unborn babies are, or at least might be a life, but they're willing to support abortion anyway for the "convenience".

I don't like juxtaposing the abortion issue with the Planned Parenthood shooter, though, because it implies that the shooter based his attack on pro-life views. He didn't. He's just a whack-job that's not in his right mind. Libs like the idea of implying that this whacko based his attack on being pro-life, because then they can imply that every pro-life person is a potential shooter, which couldn't be further from the truth.

gabosaurus
12-02-2015, 10:26 PM

Because they are too busy with this

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/picard1.jpg

NightTrain
12-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Because they are too busy with this

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/picard1.jpg

Truth, when reading another stupid Gabby post.

NightTrain
12-03-2015, 12:45 AM

Usually your posts already line out all my thoughts on the matter, and then some.

Don't take it personally, if I agree with everything you wrote and have nothing to add, I'll just thank you. You're almost always dead on with your observations & comments.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Usually your posts already line out all my thoughts on the matter, and then some.

Don't take it personally, if I agree with everything you wrote and have nothing to add, I'll just thank you. You're almost always dead on with your observations & comments.
That's what I saw in this thread.

sundaydriver
12-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Just another nit-wit seeking power, control, media attention for himself.

His only political stance is "I'm fucking insane and this is the best way for me to get on TV and prove to everyone that my 3 ex wives were right about everything."