Perianne
12-02-2015, 02:18 PM
I thought this summed it up so well.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8038&stc=1

Gunny
12-02-2015, 02:22 PM
I thought this summed it up so well.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8038&stc=1

Of course you can't. Did you ever think you could? They want everything you have and more, and to not be held accountable for their actions and STILL wouldn't be happy. They ALWAYS want "more".

Abbey Marie
12-02-2015, 05:27 PM
It's human nature to want to push and push for more stuff and more power. No surprise there.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 05:34 PM
It's human nature to want to push and push for more stuff and more power. No surprise there.

There's no such thing as "human nature". The premise is a myth. And I don't want more and more and more especially if I didn't earn it. I just want thse that have NOT earned it to quit taking away from what I HAVE earned.

Jeff
12-02-2015, 05:42 PM
There's no such thing as "human nature". The premise is a myth. And I don't want more and more and more especially if I didn't earn it. I just want thse that have NOT earned it to quit taking away from what I HAVE earned.

I agree Gunny, this has nothing to do with Human nature ( I haven't seen the white lives matter group calling for the death of people ) this is a bunch of people that are going to stir shit, they live to stir shit, hell if they worked half as hard on a job as they do stirring shit they wouldn't be in the ghetto any longer.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 06:10 PM

I'm not sure human nature applies with those people.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure human nature applies with those people.

It does not.
It is selfishness, laziness, greed, and racist mindset.

If whites pulled the "White Lives Matters" stunt, you'd see
these racist blacks camped on the steps of the Supreme Court
with Sharpton and Obama roasting marshmallow for them.

indago
12-02-2015, 08:12 PM
I agree Gunny, this has nothing to do with Human nature ( I haven't seen the white lives matter group calling for the death of people ) this is a bunch of people that are going to stir shit, they live to stir shit, hell if they worked half as hard on a job as they do stirring shit they wouldn't be in the ghetto any longer.

Yes, and THAT would be Progressive...

Abbey Marie
12-02-2015, 09:43 PM

Gunny you are not, and probably never have been, the average Joe.

Jeff
12-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Gunny you are not, and probably never have been, the average Joe.

Dam ain't that the truth :laugh::laugh::laugh: