PDA

View Full Version : Another mass shooting. San Bernardino CA, multiple fatalities. Gun-free zone?

Little-Acorn
12-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Here we go again. Looks like some nutcase(s) started shooting people in San Bernardino, an area east of Los Angeles.

Reports are confused, as usual this early in such an incident. I've heard one report saying three are dead, another that said a dozen were dead.

No word yet on whether this happened at a so-called "gun-free zone", as most other shootings have. But if we've learned anything from history, it's that if someone designates an area as "gun free", the best thing to do is avoid that area like the plague. It's where the murderers and terrorists almost always go to kill people.

------------------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

(CNN)—Police in San Bernardino, California, tweeted a warning Wednesday that there was an active shooter situation.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department tweeted that there was an "active shooter in the area of Orange Show Rd/Waterman Ave near Park center."

It urged people to avoid the area.

The San Bernardino Fire Department said on Twitter it was responding to reports of a "20 victim shooting incident."

San Bernardino is a city of just over 200,000 people located 60 miles east of Los Angeles.

Kathianne
12-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Police confirm 3 shooters, armed with rifles, body armor, and masks.

Trigg
12-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Here is another shooting, at a playground in New Orleans. 17 Shot and wounded.

Although since this is a black shooter and black victims, I doubt it will make the news outside of that city.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/12/bunny_friend_park_arrest.html

Perianne
12-02-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm watching it on FOX right now.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Police already know the name of at least one of the shooters.

Kathianne
12-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Reports the shooters have escaped seem to be confirmed by LA Times.

Haven't heard they know any names.

WiccanLiberal
12-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Apparently the facility is a center for assisting the disabled. Sometimes the world just makes me want to go back to being 6 months old when I could grab a bottle, suck my thumb and take a nap so nothing bothered me. Suppose I could do that now but getting blind drunk on my evening commute is generally frowned upon.

pete311
12-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Don't forget we are scared of the syrian refugee mothers killing us. Nevermind these guys.

pete311
12-02-2015, 04:24 PM
More Americans killed by guns since 1968 than in all U.S. wars

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

Jeff
12-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Don't forget we are scared of the syrian refugee mothers killing us. Nevermind these guys.

Hell Bro move all those Mothers that have penises in with you, all I had seen was pictures of men until the black messiah decided to tell the country most where woman and children, for weeks the news talked about how all pictures showed nothing but men, dam how gullible some are.

revelarts
12-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Here is another shooting, at a playground in New Orleans. 17 Shot and wounded.

Although since this is a black shooter and black victims, I doubt it will make the news outside of that city.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/12/bunny_friend_park_arrest.html

Or maybe it's not national news because everyone shot was black? and black an black crime doesn't get the ratings or pour gas on racial divisions.
if we're randomly bringing in "the race card" for fun speculation anyways.

Jeff
12-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Wow, Flip the TV on and the left has already turned another tragedy into a political game, Hell at least let the bodies cool down.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 05:08 PM
Or maybe it's not national news because everyone shot was black? and black an black crime doesn't get the ratings or pour gas on racial divisions.

Trigg said "and black victims".

Perianne
12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Police already know the name of at least one of the shooters.

The suspect's name is Farooq Saeed.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 05:26 PM

In that case, Obama will not call him a terrorist.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Apparently the facility is a center for assisting the disabled. Sometimes the world just makes me want to go back to being 6 months old when I could grab a bottle, suck my thumb and take a nap so nothing bothered me. Suppose I could do that now but getting blind drunk on my evening commute is generally frowned upon.

Nice. Let's go shoot disable people. Blaming the gun will be next. Wonder how long the MSM is going to :deadhorse:.

They should be hunted down like the animals they are are and treated in like manner. They're existence is adding to global warming. But alas, in CA, you have to go find your gun if you even have one, unlock it, THEN defend yourself.

Jeff
12-02-2015, 05:32 PM
In that case, Obama will not call him a terrorist.

Just another one of Obama's Brothers, yea lets bring another 10,000 in, fine folks that they are.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 06:14 PM
I want to know how you escape from San Bernardino? You got I-10W and I-10E. They either made it to LA, or they're still right under everyone's noses.

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:23 PM

unconfirmed

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:24 PM
suspects came prepared and on a mission.

Law enforcement source tells CNN that they believe they are looking for three suspects armed with AK-47 style rifles.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 06:26 PM
suspects came prepared and on a mission.

Law enforcement source tells CNN that they believe they are looking for three suspects armed with AK-47 style rifles.

But WAIT ... you can't buy those in CA .......

aboutime
12-02-2015, 06:29 PM
I am blaming Obama for EVERY SHOOTING that takes place. Preventing Obama from blaming Bush again.

Anyone finally getting to notice the FREQUENCY of such shootings since 2008, compared to all the shootings before Obama took office???

And NO...I am not a Conspiracy Theory Lunatic. Just willing to state the facts, using the TRUTH.

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:29 PM

probably smuggled in under a burka

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Fox claims Police in San Bernardino, Calif., have stopped a black SUV and shots have been fired in pursuit of possible suspects in the massacre of 'upwards of 14 people' at a holiday party in a county office building.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Nothing concrete:

UPDATE: POLICE IN SAN BERNARDINO, CALIF. have stopped a black SUV and shots have been fired in pursuit of possible suspects in the massacre of 'upwards of 14 people' at a holiday party in a county office building. There are unconfirmed reports that one suspect is down, another in custody and a third on the run.

http://www.foxnews.com/

WiccanLiberal
12-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Showing footage now that seems to indicate one shooter down and maybe standoff with possible others.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Fox claims Police in San Bernardino, Calif., have stopped a black SUV and shots have been fired in pursuit of possible suspects in the massacre of 'upwards of 14 people' at a holiday party in a county office building.

This is a terrorist attack? WTF are you going to terrorize in the middle of the San Gorgonio pass? Mountain goats? Hell, they sure showed us. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 06:56 PM
This is a terrorist attack? WTF are you going to terrorize in the middle of the San Gorgonio pass? Mountain goats? Hell, they sure showed us. :rolleyes:

That's what I was wondering, is this just some copycat idiots, or is it an arranged attack?

Here's some ISIS stuff, but they haven't taken credit.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/256909/isis-san-bernardino-mass-shooting-america-burning/

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:56 PM

they claim one on em attended a meeting didn't like what was being talked about. got 2 bros and they came back smokin'

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:57 PM
2 dead the third barricaded in a residence

Trigg
12-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Listening to the police radio described the suspect as a dark skinned male, shaved head, orange shirt. Here is the link. http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

Gunny
12-02-2015, 06:59 PM
they claim one on em attended a meeting didn't like what was being talked about. got 2 bros and they came back smokin'

Just brilliant. No real plan, and no escape route. You're surrounded by mountains there and don't mistake San Bernardino County for the coast. Those rednecks will kick your ass. Getaway vehicle made it two whole blocks.

namvet
12-02-2015, 06:59 PM
did ISIS make a home call??

Gunny
12-02-2015, 07:00 PM
did ISIS make a home call??

Looking more and more like they got their asses dialed in.

namvet
12-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Just brilliant. No real plan, and no escape route. You're surrounded by mountains there and don't mistake San Bernardino County for the coast. Those rednecks will kick your ass. Getaway vehicle made it two whole blocks.

typical dumb fuck raghead

namvet
12-02-2015, 07:04 PM
one of em attended a holiday party in a county office building. this is fast moving

aboutime
12-02-2015, 07:06 PM

Gunny. If we pay attention to Obama, and his cronies. There are NO TERROR THREATS to our nation. The bad guys are the cops who defend themselves, while the Chicago Mayor plays politics with his CROOKED city officials and FIRES anyone...like the Police Commish. for daring to expose Liars like Rahm, and Obama.

Drummond
12-02-2015, 07:08 PM
BBC reporting on it ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34987697

I won't even bother to quote from it. Like all stories of this type, the BBC try to turn it into a 'need for greater gun control' debate, and sure enough, they've hinted at such an effort here. Even included are links to other reports which argue about Obama's 'frustration' on the issue.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Gunny. If we pay attention to Obama, and his cronies. There are NO TERROR THREATS to our nation. The bad guys are the cops who defend themselves, while the Chicago Mayor plays politics with his CROOKED city officials and FIRES anyone...like the Police Commish. for daring to expose Liars like Rahm, and Obama.

I'm still working on the stupidity of launching a terror attack in a place where you aren't getting away. Good things these ragheads are tactical dumbfucks. Maybe we can hold them of another year.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Some are going to lose their lunch.

I was just watching them live on air as they are looking for a gunman who is MIA. Looked to be like a team of 16 or so. 8 on each side of the houses, clearing each house one by one. I can't really say how far they went with their clearing of each area, but it appears it's just looking for anything suspicious on each property.

I hope they do what's necessary to hunt this guy down, and wouldn't mind should he happen to die in the process. My poor heart would bleed for him.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 07:21 PM

Muslims love goats as much as they love beheading people.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Update from AOL:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/02/authorities-respond-to-report-of-20-victim-shooting-incident-i/21276893/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1544835166

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:25 PM

Is your head really that far up your ass?

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:27 PM

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

Thank liberals with their insistence to not enforce current laws for arms
control, but would seek to swipe them from law-abiding citizens.

namvet
12-02-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm still working on the stupidity of launching a terror attack in a place where you aren't getting away. Good things these ragheads are tactical dumbfucks. Maybe we can hold them of another year.

in another year we'll inherit 100,000

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 07:29 PM
I have to wonder. If this is not a terrorist attack, then it's definitely some sort of coordinated attack. These guys came in with powerful weapons and were wearing ski masks. Apparently there was also an explosive device left at the scene.

It's also possible that it's so early, that this is all false. But this doesn't sound like your typical crazy guy goes nuts. Something coordinated for sure.

Gunny
in another year we'll inherit 100,000

That;s a lot of rounds to have to purchase ......

Elessar
just another one of obama's brothers, yea lets bring another 10,000 in, fine folks that they are.

on target!

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
I want to know how you escape from San Bernardino? You got I-10W and I-10E. They either made it to LA, or they're still right under everyone's noses.

Too many garages to hide in there.

Trigg
12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Listening to the police radio described the suspect as a dark skinned male, shaved head, orange shirt. Here is the link. http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web
Again, this is the police scanner, if you want up to date info instead of media info

Perianne
12-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Little-Acorn

You asked for people to reply to your threads. And now you have it.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 07:32 PM
probably smuggled in under a burka

They easily come across the border. Until that is secured, look for
more of the same.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 07:38 PM

Shut up, stupid.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 07:42 PM
San Bernadino Health Department - walked straight in and went straight to a conference room. Doesn't really sound like a terror attack.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Too many garages to hide in there.

And it's going to be dark in a hour. However, there's nowhere to go. All the cops really have to do is block I-10. Unless idiot boy is a mountain climber and got lots of food, he's going nowhere, especially this time of year.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 07:54 PM
San Bernadino Health Department - walked straight in and went straight to a conference room. Doesn't really sound like a terror attack.

He;s hiding out under a palo verfe tree. They're thick enough to block infra-red and don't shed in winter.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:00 PM

SOunds like a specific individual was targeted. Could probably done a little better than taking out the other 13. This guy's going to have fun. Evade and escape in the desert in winter? He better be damned good or he's going absolutely nowhere. And trust me, my daughter was born in San Bernardino County. I've got 5 years of my life training in that place. If you don't know your shit, you're dead. And it won't take a cop to kill you. That Southern end of the Mojave will be happy to oblige.

jimnyc
12-02-2015, 08:02 PM
What type of "attack" do you think this is/was? terror attack, foreign related? Some local cuckoos?

What is a "long gun", which is what they're calling it on TV?

aboutime
12-02-2015, 08:05 PM
What type of "attack" do you think this is/was? terror attack, foreign related? Some local cuckoos?

Long guns are rifles, or shotguns as far as I know. It's a wonder the MSM isn't jumping on the GUN CONTROL crap again since this doesn't look like Paris. But then again. The Obama jerks need something to blame rather than talking about all of the INSANE hospital patients walking the streets, and many of them are POLITICIANS.

namvet
12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
is this one of those climate change crimes??

namvet
12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
or as Rubio calls it the will of god

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Long guns are rifles, or shotguns as far as I know. It's a wonder the MSM isn't jumping on the GUN CONTROL crap again since this doesn't look like Paris. But then again. The Obama jerks need something to blame rather than talking about all of the INSANE hospital patients walking the streets, and many of them are POLITICIANS.

You too, huh? One of my first comments was a carbine is not a long gun.

Elessar
12-02-2015, 08:15 PM

Most reporters do not know how to use pistol, semi-auto hand gun, shotgun, rifle, machine gun, or assault weapon.
All they say is "GUN".

Hell..the 3 Inch 50 on the ship was a deck gun...not gonna carry one of those around easily!:laugh:

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:19 PM

And where's that one-sided buddy of yours. Indago? Seems mighty damned quiet when the cops are out there protecting and serving, don't it?

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Most reporters do not know how to use pistol, semi-auto hand gun, shotgun, rifle, machine gun, or assault weapon.
All they say is "GUN".

Hell..the 3 Inch 50 on the ship was a deck gun...not gonna carry one of those around easily!:laugh:

Yeah, I want to meet the guy that can carry and fire a Ma Deuce. Arnold and Sly, eat your hearts out. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 08:26 PM
`The name "Faruk Sayeed" was just mentioned as the suspect who was at the meeting then left and returned

and started shooting.* First time I've heard it on mass media..... *Still not confirmed.`

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Doesn't this kind of thing help Trump?

Trigg
12-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Doesn't this kind of thing help Trump?. Hell yes this helps trump

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 08:31 PM

...Could care less for this sad situation...and *I know you could care less also....but it will help `o` if the right color is involved...

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 08:32 PM

Especially given that name.

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 08:34 PM
...Could care less for this sad situation...and *I know you could care less also....but it will help `o` if the right color is involved...

I apologize. The media was politicizing it after five minutes. Thought it was fair game.

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:34 PM

I'm tired of the wuss's asking why. Track this f*cker down and shoot him the head. Doesn't matter why and that bullet in his gourd is lot cheaper than the public proceedings. Especially all the media attention asshat is getting. Kill him and bury him in the next sand dune. There are many in that area.

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Especially given that name.

"If"... that name thats been on the police scanners and social media "is correct" and has ties to certain entities ...it will help Americans to stay alert and Trumps cause.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 08:40 PM

`The name "Faruk Sayeed" was just mentioned as the suspect who was at the meeting then left and returned

and started shooting.* First time I've heard it on mass media..... *Still not confirmed.`

However you spell it, he is a sheethead. :)

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 08:41 PM
`Fox is "hinting" this might be international tinged terror plot. ...But..They aren't rushing in to be first wrong though.`

Gunny
12-02-2015, 08:46 PM
`Fox is "hinting" this might be international tinged terror plot. ...But..They aren't rushing in to be first wrong though.`

I agree. This seems more like a domestic act of idiocy because someone disagreed with the city council.

What I WILL say is if this every Muslim's answer to being disagreed with they aren't helping their cause one bit. They need to take their backwards assed ways and go back where they came from.

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 08:50 PM
I agree. This seems more like a domestic act of idiocy because someone disagreed with the city council.

What I WILL say is if this every Muslim's answer to being disagreed with they aren't helping their cause one bit. They need to take their backwards assed ways and go back where they came from.

Yup...way early still...will see how it goes...bad shit all around....

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:03 PM
a new twist one of the two killed was female and they think the one on the run is to

Gunny
12-02-2015, 09:06 PM
a new twist one of the two killed was female and they think the one on the run is to

I say kill them all. I have no political ambitions.

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:08 PM
I say kill them all. I have no political ambitions.

ill include that in my next hate mail to my state rep

Gunny
12-02-2015, 09:10 PM
ill include that in my next hate mail to my state rep

Like you wouldn't broadside your gunboat and open fire. :laugh: I just hate it when they extinguish the smoking lamp so y'all cam play. I want to have a smoke and watch.

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:16 PM
weapons. anyone hear about what kind/caliber ?? I heard they walked in opened fired till they ran out, reloaded and fired again

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Like you wouldn't broadside your gunboat and open fire. :laugh: I just hate it when they extinguish the smoking lamp so y'all cam play. I want to have a smoke and watch.

you mean the smoking lamp is out. yeah that sucked even if they were rolling bombs around :laugh:

Gunny
12-02-2015, 09:19 PM
weapons. anyone hear about what kind/caliber ?? I heard they walked in opened fired till they ran out, reloaded and fired again

AKs is what O heard. You can't purchase nor own a so-called assault rifle in CA. Wonder where they came from? Couldn't possibly be illegal shit smuggled in from Mexico. :rolleyes:

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:20 PM
another twist. may have 4 instead of three

snip:
Police in San Bernardino, Calif., confirm that two gunmen who shot and killed 14 people in a county office building are dead -- one is a woman -- a third possible suspect is in custody, and a house-to-house search continues for a possible fourth suspect. Police also say they are treating a package left in the office building as a possible explosive device. FBI spokesman would not rule out that the massacre was an act of terrorism.

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:22 PM
AKs is what O heard. You can't purchase nor own a so-called assault rifle in CA. Wonder where they came from? Couldn't possibly be illegal shit smuggled in from Mexico. :rolleyes:

very likely. especially with all those libturds asleep at the wheel

Perianne
12-02-2015, 09:25 PM
They are reporting that police won't release the names right now because of delicate sensitivities. Meaning, they are Muslims.

namvet
12-02-2015, 09:27 PM
They are reporting that police won't release the names right now because of delicate sensitivities. Meaning, they are Muslims.

which means they'll blow it off as climate change

gabosaurus
12-02-2015, 09:45 PM

You all are hoping beyond hope that they are Muslims. When in actuality the suspects are more likely to be crazy white people.

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 10:15 PM
You all are hoping beyond hope that they are Muslims. When in actuality the suspects are more likely to be crazy white people.

Koran reading... believing muslim terrorist make the news all over the world more frequently than an insane ...crazy "white" person...black person...pink person...blue person and orange person...

Perianne
12-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Perianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=782832#post782832)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by LongTermGuy http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=782926#post782926)

The LA Times reports the raghead's name is Syed Farook.

Perianne
12-02-2015, 10:28 PM
CBS News confirms one of the suspects is named Syed Farook, an American citizen. One of the other suspects is reportedly his brother. The female’s relationship to either man is unknown.

The Daily Beast said Farook was married and had one child.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Farook was a business taxes representative for the California State Board of Equalization. He is a 2003 graduate La Sierra High School, and most recently studied finance at California State University Fullerton until 2013.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/multiple-victims-reported-shot-in-san-bernardino/

NightTrain
12-02-2015, 10:38 PM

Looking more and more like you and Petey-Boy have shown your asses yet again.

Pretty weird that you two are consistently on the other side of righteousness and plain old common sense.

Do you two retards ever get tired of being dead wrong? Going by what you ass clowns post on here, it's 99.9% of the time. Is your daily routine made up of a rolling clusterfuck made of your constant mistakes and wildly wrong judgement calls from dusk to dawn like a Leslie Nielson slapstick movie?

gabosaurus
12-02-2015, 10:59 PM
I only Farook up occasionally. :rolleyes:

This was obviously a case of domestic/workplace violence. Read the story.

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 11:02 PM
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/multiple-victims-reported-shot-in-san-bernardino/

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Islam-stop-it-cold.jpg

http://a3.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/c_fill,fl_keep_iptc,g_faces,h_365,w_652/kzelqnzr66ba3rxmlj8n.jpg
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M19c5d308cf6064ed4fd81d6697a99fceo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

LongTermGuy
12-02-2015, 11:40 PM
ISIS Sympathizers Celebrating San Bernadino Shooting, Declare #America_Burning -

“Three lions made us proud. They are still alive.”
Devout Muslims are rejoicing.

EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Adherents Praise San Bernardino Massacre, Declare “America Burning”

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/isis-sympathizers-celebrating-san-bernadino-shooting-declare-americaburining.html/ (http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/isis-sympathizers-celebrating-san-bernadino-shooting-declare-americaburining.html/)

NightTrain
12-02-2015, 11:43 PM

How many "workplace violence" incidents involve multiple people slaughtering en masse wearing masks, body armor & AKs?

Keep humming loudly while plugging your ears and repeat "It's because of global waaaarrming!"

NightTrain
12-02-2015, 11:45 PM

How's that again, dipshit?

ONE OF the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in California was identified as a young father who worked for the county agency that had been holding a holiday party when the carnage unfolded.

Syed Farook, believed to be 30, was linked to the horrific slaughter that left 14 dead at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Farook’s father was shocked to learn of his son’s possible involvement in the attack.

“I haven’t heard anything,” the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-involved-calif-massacre-identified-article-1.2453471?utm_content=buffer3296e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Black Diamond
12-02-2015, 11:49 PM
How many "workplace violence" incidents involve multiple people slaughtering en masse wearing masks, body armor & AKs?

Keep humming loudly while plugging your ears and repeat "It's because of global waaaarrming!"

This will be a gun problem.

red state
12-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Looking more and more like you and Petey-Boy have shown your asses yet again.

Pretty weird that you two are consistently on the other side of righteousness and plain old common sense.

Do you two retards ever get tired of being dead wrong? Going by what you ass clowns post on here, it's 99.9% of the time. Is your daily routine made up of a rolling clusterfuck made of your constant mistakes and wildly wrong judgement calls from dusk to dawn like a Leslie Nielson slapstick movie?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gunny
12-03-2015, 12:03 AM

Only stupid white person I know is YOU. And it looks like you're wrong.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2015, 12:12 AM

You mean like the Fort Hood shooting was right, ms. obama!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

France just closed all its mosques today-- about time we do the same IMHO.
They preach, teach and live just to murder non-believers!
Wake the hell up... --Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-03-2015, 12:15 AM
You mean like the Fort Hood shooting was right, ms. obama!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

France just closed all its mosques today-- about time we do the same IMHO.
They preach, teach and live just to murder non-believers!
Wake the hell up... --Tyr

Yup...!

http://news.yahoo.com/france-shuts-mosque-arrests-man-crackdown-attacks-135118450--business.html

Kathianne
12-03-2015, 07:49 AM
France closed 3 radical preaching mosques, not 'all' mosques. LTG gave the link.

CSM
12-03-2015, 08:07 AM
So once again the media and administration have managed to conjure up some smoke and mirrors and divert the gullible from concerns over terrorism to a debate about gun control. Masterful stroke that. The way I see it, the unarmed group (though far outnumbering the armed) were wounded and killed in mass numbers by two or three armed persons. Regardless of how the guns were obtained by the armed, the fact remains that two or three armed were easily able to wreak havoc on the unarmed. So now our political leadership, aided and abetted by the media thinks its a wonderful idea to unarm as many as they can. Makes me wonder whose side our supposed "leaders" are on. By the way, those armed two or three were not stopped by the unarmed masses; they were stopped only by another ARMED group.

You all can go down the rabbit hole and argue that more gun laws will resolve the issue all you want. Reality will strike sooner or later. Philosophically, might may not make right but it sure as hell will make you king! The moral high ground only gives you a nice view from your grave.

Kathianne
12-03-2015, 08:17 AM
So once again the media and administration have managed to conjure up some smoke and mirrors and divert the gullible from concerns over terrorism to a debate about gun control. Masterful stroke that. The way I see it, the unarmed group (though far outnumbering the armed) were wounded and killed in mass numbers by two or three armed persons. Regardless of how the guns were obtained by the armed, the fact remains that two or three armed were easily able to wreak havoc on the unarmed. So now our political leadership, aided and abetted by the media thinks its a wonderful idea to unarm as many as they can. Makes me wonder whose side our supposed "leaders" are on. By the way, those armed two or three were not stopped by the unarmed masses; they were stopped only by another ARMED group.

You all can go down the rabbit hole and argue that more gun laws will resolve the issue all you want. Reality will strike sooner or later. Philosophically, might may not make right but it sure as hell will make you king! The moral high ground only gives you a nice view from your grave.

I think the administration is using its muscle on media and likely FBI via justice to spin. Really they have to, it's a loss on two fronts: guns and terror.

Trying to spin this as 'workplace violence' is unlikely to be sold to the public, imo. Ft. Hood wasn't really successful with this narrative, this will be less so.

He got into 'heated argument' and leaves. Returns less than 30 minutes later with his wife, having dropped off baby with grandparents. They have IED's, assault rifles, and manage to terrorize, murder, and plant IED's in less than 4 minutes before police converge they get away.

Neighbors of couple call in tips to bring police to the home. They engage in chase of returning couple, kill them. Return to house and find more IED's and materials to make more.

Work place violence? Hardly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2015, 08:30 AM
France closed 3 radical preaching mosques, not 'all' mosques. LTG gave the link.
Lets hope they closed all the "radical ones", but I doubt that they did.
You see they all teach from the same koran and hadiths and the command to murder infidels
rests there and is inviolate.
If it was serious enough to close those 3 was it serious enough to arrest the imam of each?
I'd say it have to be in order to justify the closure..-Tyr

Jeff
12-03-2015, 08:51 AM

That is the funniest thing, Yea Hillary tweeted "how she refuses to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now."

California has some of the toughest gun laws in the country but yet the criminals found a way to use guns as a weapon, do these dimwits really believe if they make new laws the criminals will follow them, hell if they where in the business of following laws then there wouldn't of been no shooting in California at all.

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton (https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton) I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/672139564346187776 … (https://t.co/SkKglwQycb)
<time class="dt-updated" datetime="2015-12-02T20:26:32+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 02 Dec 2015, 20:26:32 (UTC)">3:26 PM - 2 Dec 2015</time> (https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/672149874046083072)

9,805 9,805 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=672149874046083072)
12,888 (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=672149874046083072)

Note : the body's hadn't even cooled off yet and Hillary is trying to turn a tragedy into a political tool.

Kathianne
12-03-2015, 08:52 AM
What one needs to close their eyes to in order to buy something other than terror.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2015/12/3/police-chief-san-bernardino-shooting-well-planned-wasnt-spontaneous

His mother owned the home, a home with IED's being made and this is what they are trying to sell as workplace violence? (http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/authorities-search-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/authorities-search-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/

...A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

NightTrain
12-03-2015, 09:43 AM
...A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

There's a guy who saw something that wasn't quite right - but chose to remain silent for fear of receiving exactly what Petey and Gabby mindlessly & automatically did - "Oh, you're a racist! You can't profile!!" Cue liberal moaning & handwringing.

This guy didn't use his common sense and instead shoved his head in the sand like a good liberal sheep - and where did that get us? Yep, American civilians killed at the hands of jihad loving muzzies.

So there's at least 6 more involved in this particular plot, at least in the planning stages. And because the cops didn't get a tip from a citizen in a timely fashion, those people are unknown and probably hauling ass to other parts of the country as the Feds begin the process of tracking them down via cell phones, social media, etc. The threat of more attacks similar to this one are very high as the cops close in, because now the animals have nothing to lose and everything to gain by moving up the timeline for their own attacks.

I really doubt that the other 6 middle eastern men were all planners. There's one or maybe two planners, the others are the disposable killers ready to martyr themselves. Isn't that nice?

How does it feel, Gabby and Petey, to be directly responsible for this tragedy via your playbook moves of trying to shame ordinarily smart citizens from using their common sense to report groups of suspicious muzzies in our country?

Instead of catching these animals before they made their move, you and your fellow idiots browbeat this man, who had information that could have averted all this, to be afraid of being called a racist despite what his common sense was telling him.

Our dead Americans' blood are on your hands, just as much as the filthy animals that pulled the triggers yesterday. But, hey, that won't slow down the backslapping you both enjoy in your quest to be the Most Progressive while doling out Racist designations, will it?

You both disgust me.

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 10:47 AM
[/FONT][/I][/COLOR]

There's a guy who saw something that wasn't quite right - but chose to remain silent for fear of receiving exactly what Petey and Gabby mindlessly & automatically did - "Oh, you're a racist! You can't profile!!" Cue liberal moaning & handwringing.

This guy didn't use his common sense and instead shoved his head in the sand like a good liberal sheep - and where did that get us? Yep, American civilians killed at the hands of jihad loving muzzies.

So there's at least 6 more involved in this particular plot, at least in the planning stages. And because the cops didn't get a tip from a citizen in a timely fashion, those people are unknown and probably hauling ass to other parts of the country as the Feds begin the process of tracking them down via cell phones, social media, etc. The threat of more attacks similar to this one are very high as the cops close in, because now the animals have nothing to lose and everything to gain by moving up the timeline for their own attacks.

I really doubt that the other 6 middle eastern men were all planners. There's one or maybe two planners, the others are the disposable killers ready to martyr themselves. Isn't that nice?

How does it feel, Gabby and Petey, to be directly responsible for this tragedy via your playbook moves of trying to shame ordinarily smart citizens from using their common sense to report groups of suspicious muzzies in our country?

Instead of catching these animals before they made their move, you and your fellow idiots browbeat this man, who had information that could have averted all this, to be afraid of being called a racist despite what his common sense was telling him.

Our dead Americans' blood are on your hands, just as much as the filthy animals that pulled the triggers yesterday. But, hey, that won't slow down the backslapping you both enjoy in your quest to be the Most Progressive while doling out Racist designations, will it?

You both disgust me.

There are hundreds, probably thousands of folks on Facebook just like this. In their eternal quest to embrace every culture/race other than white Christians, they will blame the guns, to divert attention from the real cause of the violence. The faux Kumbaya stuff is nauseating. Still looking for that love and compassion where Christians in Africa and the ME are concerned.
Btw, if the instrument of violence is the problem, where is the outcry against bomb making material? Or how about the car they used to get there?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2015, 11:17 AM
[/FONT][/I][/COLOR]

You both disgust me.
petey whoever it is, is a ffing moron liberal that likely should find justice given it someday, IMHO.
THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING INCREASE EVERY DAY THANKS TO THE VERY PEOPLE THAT MORON DEFENDS- STINKING, MURDERING MUSLIMS!
Hell, this petey punk , may even himself, be one for all we know.-Tyr

namvet
12-03-2015, 11:24 AM
I am a racial profiler and proud of it. who dares to stop me???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8

Drummond
12-03-2015, 11:30 AM

They don't really care about the correctness of their position, precisely how justifiably defendable it is (.. other than the effectiveness of propaganda associated with it). The real point is that the Left have an ongoing agenda to use every possible opportunity to press for, and get, highly stringent controls over gun ownership. This effort WILL NOT STOP, EVER, until they see their efforts succeed.

In the UK ... to say the least, we have 'sparse' legal gun ownership. Result ... criminals still have them, and for those that fail to, they compensate with knife crime. London alone has suffered its 17th stabbing attack this year, I understand .. and, let's not forget the machete-wielding maniac towards the end of last year, who invaded a woman's back garden to behead her (Edmonton, north London, a location I know well).

Your leaders have no loyalty to you, nor to reality itself. They have blind allegiance towards a disempowerment-agenda, and, come what may, they will pursue it.

Because that's the truth of the Left. They want power to reside with THEM, and THEM ALONE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Your leaders have no loyalty to you, nor to reality itself. They have blind allegiance towards a disempowerment-agenda, and, come what may, they will pursue it.

Because that's the truth of the Left. They want power to reside with THEM, and THEM ALONE.

^^^^^^ Never a greater truth stated about the worthless, lying bastards Drummond! :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Drummond
12-03-2015, 11:44 AM
^^^^^^ Never a greater truth stated about the worthless, lying bastards Drummond! :beer: :beer: -Tyr:beer::beer:

LongTermGuy
12-03-2015, 12:09 PM

*.....Not yet...but they are "learning" and will "figure" it out in TIME..."

~ "He was so nice and quite...minded his own business...worked here for 5 years...Gee..I just dont understand what happened...Golly" ~

Perianne
12-03-2015, 12:56 PM
They don't really care about the correctness of their position, precisely how justifiably defendable it is (.. other than the effectiveness of propaganda associated with it). The real point is that the Left have an ongoing agenda to use every possible opportunity to press for, and get, highly stringent controls over gun ownership. This effort WILL NOT STOP, EVER, until they see their efforts succeed.

In the UK ... to say the least, we have 'sparse' legal gun ownership. Result ... criminals still have them, and for those that fail to, they compensate with knife crime. London alone has suffered its 17th stabbing attack this year, I understand .. and, let's not forget the machete-wielding maniac towards the end of last year, who invaded a woman's back garden to behead her (Edmonton, north London, a location I know well).

As always, I am grateful you are here. It is a pleasure to read your posts.

Gunny
12-03-2015, 02:25 PM
I'm tired of it. They've worked this story to death for almost 24 hours straight. Doing their damnedest to tie it to AQ, the left is doing their damnedest to call it a workplace shooting and blame the guns, as usual... WHO GIVES A SHIT? Kill the f*cking bad guys. And Fox is as bad as CNN in when it comes to this crap only Fox has the more moronic so-called journalists. Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren are pathetic. Fox likes to hire washed up lawyers and tell them they're journalists.

Unless I missed it (due to babysitting duty), where's O-blah-blah's daily press conference blaming the City Council?

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm tired of it. They've worked this story to death for almost 24 hours straight. Doing their damnedest to tie it to AQ, the left is doing their damnedest to call it a workplace shooting and blame the guns, as usual... WHO GIVES A SHIT? Kill the f*cking bad guys. And Fox is as bad as CNN in when it comes to this crap only Fox has the more moronic so-called journalists. Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren are pathetic. Fox likes to hire washed up lawyers and tell them they're journalists.

Unless I missed it (due to babysitting duty), where's O-blah-blah's daily press conference blaming the City Council?

I wonder, did the liberals blame the ovens in WWII?

Trigg
12-03-2015, 04:22 PM
<cite class="el-editorial-source" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: CNN, 'Helvetica Neue', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 700;">(CNN)</cite>Syed Rizwan Farook -- who along with his wife, Tashfeen Malik, carried out the San Bernardino shooting massacre (http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/california-shooting-scene/index.html) -- apparently was radicalized and in touch with people being investigated by the FBI for international terrorism, law enforcement officials said Thursday.

Farook's apparent radicalization contributed to his role in the mass shooting of 14 people Wednesday during a holiday party for the San Bernardino County health department, where Farook worked, sources said.

Still, it wasn't necessarily the only driver behind the carnage, as workplace grievances may have also played a role. President Barack Obama hinted as much Thursday when he said that the attackers may have had "mixed motives."

(CNN)Syed Rizwan Farook -- who along with his wife, Tashfeen Malik, carried out the San Bernardino shooting massacre -- apparently was radicalized and in touch with people being investigated by the FBI for international terrorism, law enforcement officials said Thursday. Farook's apparent radicalization contributed to his role in the mass shooting of 14 people Wednesday during a holiday party for the San Bernardino County health department, where Farook worked, sources said. Still, it wasn't necessarily the only driver behind the carnage, as workplace grievances may have also played a role. President Barack Obama hinted as much Thursday when he said that the attackers may have had "mixed motives."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting/

At least they're admitting that the shooters were radicalized. I guess they realized that the American public wasn't going to buy the "workplace violence" shtick. Not when pipe bombs and hundreds more rounds of Ammo were found at the house and in the car

Gunny
12-03-2015, 04:37 PM

No doubt. The ovens jumped up and grabbed Jews because ovens know who Jews are. :rolleyes:

If those ovens are that good, surely they can be reprogrammed to pic out Dems.

aboutime
12-03-2015, 08:35 PM
No doubt. The ovens jumped up and grabbed Jews because ovens know who Jews are. :rolleyes:

If those ovens are that good, surely they can be reprogrammed to pic out Dems.

Gunny. That won't ever happen. Like Obama and friends. Those Ovens would never be able to catch the Dems, running away with their WHITE FLAG. And all anyone would see...in the dust, would be YELLOW STREAKS getting smaller in the sunset.:laugh:

Kathianne
12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Was just watching the press briefing, a Lt. Madden recounted what he saw upon being one of the first to enter the building yesterday while thinking the shooters were still there.

He did a very good job in his descriptions, including what he heard, saw, and smelled. People crying out in pain. The dead lying in the entryway. Screams and all of them being sprinkled from the fire system. Gun powder hung in the air. Within moments they went from 4 officers to many, he was able to return to managing and not actively working on search and rescue.

Answering questions from the press he was asked about how the police are perceived in light of all the negative. He responded that while some was deserved, most was not. He was asked about the following video, was it him? No, he thought it was someone from the sheriff's department, 'but he spoke for any of those there yesterday.'

http://fox8.com/2015/12/03/ill-take-a-bullet-for-you-video-shows-officer-lead-terrified-group-to-safety-after-san-bernardino-massacre/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzaFgk-s2ZY

Russ
12-03-2015, 09:33 PM

All lives are precious, but it's not some kind of conspiracy that the San Bernardino shootings are getting more attention than this attack in New Orleans you cited. The San Bernardino shooting appear to be a case of Islamic terrorism on our homeland; the New Orleans shooting sounds like gang violence from what I read in the article.

Russ
12-03-2015, 09:39 PM

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. No offense.

Russ
12-03-2015, 09:44 PM

Yep, and the liberals all thought that if we'd just been nice to the Gestapo, then the Gestapo would have been nice to us. Awwww.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Yep, and the liberals all thought that if we'd just been nice to the Gestapo, then the Gestapo would have been nice to us. Awwww.

Gestapo had a better wardrobe.

red state
12-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Lets hope they closed all the "radical ones", but I doubt that they did.
You see they all teach from the same koran and hadiths and the command to murder infidels
rests there and is inviolate.
If it was serious enough to close those 3 was it serious enough to arrest the imam of each?
I'd say it have to be in order to justify the closure..-Tyr

Yeah, like France, we too have those on a "watch list" but we tend to pick & choose who we go after on that watch list of VETS, Christians, Conservatives.....and muSLUMS. We need to watch the correct group that has consistently been the perpetrators of terrorism and stop strip searching WHITE granny at the airport. Liberal PC and muSLUMs are killing this nation and the rest of the world.

red state
12-03-2015, 11:24 PM
I am a racial profiler and proud of it. who dares to stop me???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8

That is one dumb HEPH-A-LUMP!!!! He did a GREAT job controlling her stupidity. I would have lost my temper.....especially on her DUMB@$$ comment about (cops having guns and they still come up shot or dead). Well, duh!!!! I might come up dead as well if confronted with 7 nuts with guns but I'll sure as hell take a few with me and scare the others off, HOPEFULLY, before they kill my family. Bottom line is I'd rather (AT LEAST) get a few pop shots off at them, rather than be powerless to do nothing. Dumb hepher!!!

Liberal's stupidity really irks me!!!!

namvet
12-04-2015, 09:09 AM
everything's fine Boxer claims this proves CA gun control works

CSM
12-04-2015, 09:21 AM
everything's fine Boxer claims this proves CA gun control works

It does indeed work! It was a gun free zone; no one had guns except for two. Pretty darn good percentages, donchya think? Just imagine the horror if a handful of the victims had been armed! can you imagine the carnage???? By the way, while I am being sarcastic, I am sure Boxer is not.

namvet
12-04-2015, 09:37 AM
It does indeed work! It was a gun free zone; no one had guns except for two. Pretty darn good percentages, donchya think? Just imagine the horror if a handful of the victims had been armed! can you imagine the carnage???? By the way, while I am being sarcastic, I am sure Boxer is not.

she's leaving next year. i think the nursing home has everything ready :laugh:

have they called this a terrorist attack or is that racial profiling ??

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d3XKGGRPgQU/VmGPO1VFCMI/AAAAAAAC-fw/TXVa8mt9AJI/s1600/theo3.gif

Jeff
12-04-2015, 09:38 AM
[/FONT][/I][/COLOR]

You both disgust me.

There are hundreds, probably thousands of folks on Facebook just like this. In their eternal quest to embrace every culture/race other than white Christians, they will blame the guns, to divert attention from the real cause of the violence. The faux Kumbaya stuff is nauseating. Still looking for that love and compassion where Christians in Africa and the ME are concerned.
Btw, if the instrument of violence is the problem, where is the outcry against bomb making material? Or how about the car they used to get there?

This is why we need Trump in office, it's time to put all that PC shit the left and Libs are throwing in the trash and go back to being normal.

LongTermGuy
12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Yeah, like France, we too have those on a "watch list" but we tend to pick & choose who we go after on that watch list of VETS, Christians, Conservatives.....and muSLUMS. We need to watch the correct group that has consistently been the perpetrators of terrorism and stop strip searching WHITE granny at the airport. Liberal PC and muSLUMs are killing this nation and the rest of the world.

~"Liberal PC and muSLUMs are killing this nation and the rest of the world" ~

:clap::clap:

​*Liberalism is a cancer that "fuels" most of the negative things in this world....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2015, 10:07 AM

She is not, you are correct on that. Which is why I purely despise such libs as they are actually quite insane.
And BIG MOUTH, arrogant asses in their insanity.
If some crazed gunman, that ignored her thought to be fixes on guns, ended her miserable worthless lie it would be pure and sweet justice IMHO.-TYR

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2015, 10:09 AM
~"Liberal PC and muSLUMs are killing this nation and the rest of the world" ~

:clap::clap:

​*Liberalism is a cancer that "fuels" most of the negative things in this world....

IT JUST BARELY OUTRANKS ISLAM IN THAT MY FRIEND AND ISLAM IS RACING TO GET AHEAD METHINKS. Tyr

Gunny
12-04-2015, 12:05 PM
All lives are precious, but it's not some kind of conspiracy that the San Bernardino shootings are getting more attention than this attack in New Orleans you cited. The San Bernardino shooting appear to be a case of Islamic terrorism on our homeland; the New Orleans shooting sounds like gang violence from what I read in the article.

I'm not sure WHAT the motive was. The result was pointless.. The San Bernardino City Council? Could you find a more pointless target? It's a wide spot in the road on I-10 about 15 miles or so west of Palm Springs. And I called it. They went nowhere. There's nowhere TO go there. Redlands? A SMALLER wide spot in the road right next door. Strategically and tactically they were idiots. The media has made this out be more than it is, not to mention their and everyone's speculation that this was some sort of jihad strike.

This IS however the Muslim answer to everything if you don't agree with them. IMO, it's a combination of him being Muslim AND a disgruntled employee. Yet we're going to let 10k more pile in here?

Good thing they gt those harsh gun laws though. Only the criminals had any.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 12:06 PM
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard. No offense.

If it walks like a duck ...

Gunny
12-04-2015, 12:13 PM
She is not, you are correct on that. Which is why I purely despise such libs as they are actually quite insane.
And BIG MOUTH, arrogant asses in their insanity.
If some crazed gunman, that ignored her thought to be fixes on guns, ended her miserable worthless lie it would be pure and sweet justice IMHO.-TYR

I am proud to say Barbara boxer personally hates me. Was her fault. I was minding my own business in her stupid meeting, just drinking coffee and she had to basically demand my opinion as the Marine Corps representative. So I gave it to her. I didn't even the 2 miles up the hill to the Annex and the Col was "What did you do?" I told her what I thought about women in combat and that I was sick of sitting around a bunch of women making decisions for others that would never affect their exalted status.

She's an idiot. She doesn't look as bad as she used to because of Pelosi and Feinstein same as after the last 7 years, Bill and Jimmy don't look so bad.

Abbey Marie
12-04-2015, 12:17 PM
I am proud to say Barbara boxer personally hates me. Was her fault. I was minding my own business in her stupid meeting, just drinking coffee and she had to basically demand my opinion as the Marine Corps representative. So I gave it to her. I didn't even the 2 miles up the hill to the Annex and the Col was "What did you do?" I told her what I thought about women in combat and that I was sick of sitting around a bunch of women making decisions for others that would never affect their exalted status.

She's an idiot. She doesn't look as bad as she used to because of Pelosi and Feinstein same as after the last 7 years, Bill and Jimmy don't look so bad.

:laugh2: I wish I could have been there for that!

Gunny
12-04-2015, 12:23 PM
:laugh2: I wish I could have been there for that!

The look on her face was priceless. :laugh: There were reps from all branches of the military -- female Generals, and Barbara Boxer. I had to fill in for the female Marine Major who was off running another triathlon. You don't stick a SSgt male grunt in a place like THAT. I don't know what they were thinking. Before I left they knew what I was thinking. :halounplugged:

namvet
12-04-2015, 12:28 PM
The look on her face was priceless. :laugh: There were reps from all branches of the military -- female Generals, and Barbara Boxer. I had to fill in for the female Marine Major who was off running another triathlon. You don't stick a SSgt male grunt in a place like THAT. I don't know what they were thinking. Before I left they knew what I was thinking. :halounplugged:

isn't she married to a former officer??? she was the best he could do huh

Gunny
12-04-2015, 01:47 PM
isn't she married to a former officer??? she was the best he could do huh

I have no idea. I couldn't stand that place. Every time one of the 10 Majors were gone guess who the fill-in one enlisted guy was? And I knew more about their damned jobs than they did. They were too busy playing country club zeros. Until it was time to take credit for the work. Johnny on the Spot THEN.

This was my "reward" for a successful tour on the drill field. I didn't have to deploy. Gee, Hell A or Hell B ... decisions decisions. I hate office people and their wuss-ass little games. Everyone knew it. And you're going to send ME to the Pentagon for a meeting with politicians? What's your next wrong move? :laugh:

namvet
12-04-2015, 03:28 PM
well the Federal Bureau of Intimidation is calling it a terrorist attack

Three days after a heavily armed Muslim couple who lived in a home investigators described as "an IED factory" burst into a Southern California office building and gunned down 14 people, the FBI acknowledged Friday that it is treating the case as an act of terrorism.

link (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/socal-jihadist-wife-pledged-allegiance-to-isis-report/?intcmp=hpbt1)

Abbey Marie
12-04-2015, 03:47 PM

Umm, Pete? That's because in the wars, we had guns to protect ourselves.

Victims of crime often do not.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 03:59 PM
well the Federal Bureau of Intimidation is calling it a terrorist attack

Three days after a heavily armed Muslim couple who lived in a home investigators described as "an IED factory" burst into a Southern California office building and gunned down 14 people, the FBI acknowledged Friday that it is treating the case as an act of terrorism.

link (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/04/socal-jihadist-wife-pledged-allegiance-to-isis-report/?intcmp=hpbt1)

Sure they are. They want in on the act. Where were they when Kate Steinle got murdered by an illegal? Didn't hear a peep.

Jeff
12-04-2015, 05:47 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8049&stc=1

Perianne
12-06-2015, 03:37 PM
We all know that a normal Muslim female beast has no proclivities towards violence. There must be an excuse for her murderous spree.

Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2015/12/04/cnn-stunner-erin-burnett-asks-if-postpartum-psychosis-led#sthash.qFnAywzv.dpuf

Gunny
12-06-2015, 03:41 PM
We all know that a normal Muslim female beast has no proclivities towards violence. There must be an excuse for her murderous spree.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2015/12/04/cnn-stunner-erin-burnett-asks-if-postpartum-psychosis-led#sthash.qFnAywzv.dpuf

Shoot 'em anyway just to be on the safe side. If they're running, you got to lead them a little.

Perianne
12-06-2015, 04:19 PM
There were only 13 innocent victims at the San Bernadino shooting. The 14th victim kinda deserved it because he was NRA member.

And ya'll wonder why I am for abortion for leftists. I wish they would all die. And Muslims.

This NY Daily News writer (http://www.weaselzippers.us/243878-actual-daily-news-headline-san-bernardino-victim-just-as-hateful-as-his-two-killers/)is confused as to what actually defines hate. HATE is killing someone for not agreeing with your religion or political views. But speaking your views WITHOUT KILLING is free speech. This man who was mercilessly gunned down by his coworker was exercising his free speech on his own time, while the radical Islamic terrorist he worked with exercised his evil intolerant desire to kill. Read on to see the shockingly biased reporting of the NY Daily News.

Why was he hateful? Because he was a conservative. NY Daily News apparently missed that this ‘hateful man’ was so giving as to help throw the people who eventually killed him a baby shower six months before.
UPDATE – Story asserts there were only 13 innocent victims. Guess #14 deserved it?
They were two hate-filled, bigoted municipal employees interacting in one department. Now 13 innocent people are dead in unspeakable carnage.
One man spent his free time writing frightening, NRA-loving, hate-filled screeds on Facebook about the other’s religion.
The other man quietly stewed and brewed his bigotry, collecting the kind of arsenal that the Facebook poster would have envied.
This innocent, yes innocent, as in did nothing to deserve death, man helped throw a baby shower for his coworker. And in thanks for the undoubtedly nice baby gift he gave, he got a bullet. He’s gone because of radical Islamic terrorists who believe that anyone that disagrees with them must die. And if America does not take this seriously enough to stop the killing and guard against radicals, then more Americans will die at their hands. Only we can stop it. But will we?

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/ny-daily-news-says-offensively-that-san-bernardino-victim-just-as-hateful-as-his-killers/

Gunny
12-06-2015, 04:25 PM
There were only 13 innocent victims at the San Bernadino shooting. The 14th victim kinda deserved it because he was NRA member.

And ya'll wonder why I am for abortion for leftists. I wish they would all die. And Muslims.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/ny-daily-news-says-offensively-that-san-bernardino-victim-just-as-hateful-as-his-killers/

Sure. Ummm ... NO?

jimnyc
12-06-2015, 04:43 PM
Minds are being changed. Quiet muslims are listening to scum like isis, watching isis and other terrorists dying. Watching syrians croak while Russia is going after isis. Many of the otherwise quiet radicals are now thinking about what they should do to contribute. It's those folks that are scary. Those are the ones that may act out when anger highlights their day. Of course I'll trust the muslim down the road from me more than I will the muslim from Pakistan. But in reality, I really don't "trust" either one of them. I'll always keep a damn good eye out on them, and 50,000% more these days. Nuttin wrong with simply not trusting them.

Yup, I discriminate. I'm a bigot. I'm not a fan of Islam. If YOU are a fan of them, and think I'm overreacting, ask yourself - how much do you think Jim cares?

Gunny
12-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Minds are being changed. Quiet muslims are listening to scum like isis, watching isis and other terrorists dying. Watching syrians croak while Russia is going after isis. Many of the otherwise quiet radicals are now thinking about what they should do to contribute. It's those folks that are scary. Those are the ones that may act out when anger highlights their day. Of course I'll trust the muslim down the road from me more than I will the muslim from Pakistan. But in reality, I really don't "trust" either one of them. I'll always keep a damn good eye out on them, and 50,000% more these days. Nuttin wrong with simply not trusting them.

Yup, I discriminate. I'm a bigot. I'm not a fan of Islam. If YOU are a fan of them, and think I'm overreacting, ask yourself - how much do you think Jim cares?

I don't trust an Arab any further than I can throw one. That's about 7-10'.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 04:58 PM

I trust a muslim just about as far as I can throw my house.. nuff said... --Tyr

PixieStix
12-06-2015, 10:32 PM

That doesn't make you a bigot, that makes you a realist.

PixieStix
12-06-2015, 10:34 PM
By the way, Arab does not equal Muslim. Many Arab Christians have been persecuted and slaughtered by Islamic scum

Jeff
12-08-2015, 08:28 AM
I don't trust an Arab any further than I can throw one. That's about 7-10'.

I think those numbers may be a little inflated, how about toss one today and give us a accurate count. :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
12-08-2015, 09:24 AM
I think those numbers may be a little inflated, how about toss one today and give us a accurate count. :laugh::laugh:

They're little f*ckers. I was being conservative with the distance. When you hit one with a horizontal butt stroke they usually don't fly anywhere but straight down. :laugh:

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 06:34 AM
France closed 3 mosques a couple weeks ago, more coming out after they found some of what they feared:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/09/while-we-fight-over-trump-france-closes-3-mosques-finds-hundreds-of-weapons/

While we fight over Trump, France closes 3 mosques, finds hundreds of weapons
POSTED AT 2:41 PM ON DECEMBER 9, 2015 BY JAZZ SHAW

The French have adopted what is clearly a no-nonsense attitude toward radical Islamist terrorism since the Paris attacks and they’re not taking their foot off the gas. As the United States continues to debate over “tone” and how to balance religious liberty and tolerance against domestic security, Francois Hollande’s forces have “cut a few corners” on those subjects and just begun shutting down mosques. At least three of the Muslim houses of worship have been closed already and law enforcement has found a trove of disturbing items among the haul. (Speisa)

Police investigating the Paris terror attacks have shut down three mosques in a series of raids to close the net on Islamic extremists, the Express reports.

Police in France also arrested the owner of a revolver found during Wednesday’s raid, France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

Security officials found jihadist documents at the mosque where yesterday’s raids took place.

They have placed nine people under house arrest. Another 22 have been banned from leaving the country Mr Cazeneuve said.

In additon to the mosques, the French have kicked in the doors on 2,235 homes and taken 232 people into custody or placed them on house arrest. More than three hundred weapons were discovered at the mosques. Tom Porter at the International Business Times reports that the trove included 7.62mm ammunition, Kalashnikov rifles and terrorist propaganda videos. And they’re only just getting started. (See edit below)

Hassan El Alaoui, one of France’s chief imams, told Al Jazeera that French authorities were likely to close down more than 100 mosques in the wake of the Paris attacks.

“According to official figures and our discussions with the interior ministry, between 100 and 160 more mosques will be closed because they are run illegally without proper licences, they preach hatred, or use takfiri speech,” he said.

Takfiris are those who accuse fellow Muslims who do not share their hard-line interpretation of the faith of apostasy, and is often used as a pejorative term.

It is then reported that there may be up to another 150 mosques closed for investigation.

Good idea? Bad?

It's worth keeping in mind that any breaches of freedom of religion are likely to result down the road to other breaches for other reasons.

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 07:08 AM
FOX has been reporting that Marquez is about to be indicted:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/federal-authorities-set-to-indict-friend-who-bought-guns-for-san-bernardino/?intcmp=hpbt1

Looks like one reason is just breaking, he's admitted this to FBI:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/senator-san-bernardino-shooters-neighbor-admitted-2012-plot/story?id=35679709

Senator: San Bernardino Shooter's Neighbor Admitted 2012 Plot

By LEE FERRAN

JAMES GORDON MEEK

JOSH MARGOLIN

ALLAN LENGEL

Dec 9, 2015, 5:39 PM ET

The neighbor and longtime friend of Syed Rizwan Farook (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/san-bernardino-shooting.htm), one of the San Bernardino shooters, admitted to law enforcement that he and Farook considered taking action as far back as 2012, but abandoned the plot, according Sen. James Risch.

“He has admitted that he and the deceased were planning to do an attack in 2012, and that they abandoned that because there had been some arrests immediately adjacent to that right in their area, in southern California probably by the counter terrorism people that really caused them to rethink it,” Risch, R-Idaho, told ABC News, echoing comments he made on CNN. “So they abandoned that and did not pursue that event.” Risch, who sits on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said the plan was “very general.”

House Homeland Security Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/michael-mccaul.htm) confirmed to ABC News that Farook was apparently contemplating jihadi terrorism in California as early as 2012, but said, “They got cold feet.”

Farook’s neighbor, 24-year-old Enrique Marquez, has apparently admitted to the FBI some degree of prior knowledge of Farook's plans to carry out violent attacks, McCaul said. Officials said agents will now have to go through the painstaking task of investigating and verifying Marquez’s alleged claims.

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 08:06 AM
France closed 3 mosques a couple weeks ago, more coming out after they found some of what they feared:

It is then reported that there may be up to another 150 mosques closed for investigation.

Everyone knows that the terrorbots are being manufactured at the mosques. No, not all mosques, and not all muzzies. But that's where the problem stems from, and it has to be addressed.

From that article :

Police investigating the Paris terror attacks have shut down three mosques in a series of raids to close the net on Islamic extremists, the Express reports.
Security officials found jihadist documents at the mosque where yesterday’s raids took place.
More than three hundred weapons were discovered at the mosques.

Those 300+ firearms, which are illegal in France, were going to be used in more atrocities. That is the only possible reason for those mosques to have those weapons.

Consider how difficult it is to get weapons in France, especially those AKs, and then consider how easy it is to get weapons here in the USA... it's a sobering thought. Mosques are commonly used worldwide as repositories because LE is afraid of CAIR, and MSNBC crying discrimination and the ACLU is standing by to make a few more hundred million in the resulting lawsuits from raids.

Not that we'd ever see such bold moves of raiding American mosques - AG Lynch was afraid of naughty talk about muzzies when the murder victims' bodies were still warm in San Bernardino... so that gives the All Clear signal for another year to radicalize & arm more muzzies here in the US.

Good idea? Bad?

It's worth keeping in mind that any breaches of freedom of religion are likely to result down the road to other breaches for other reasons.

I see what you're saying, but it's really not an issue to me. I have yet to hear of a Baptist or Catholic or Mormon church here in America radicalizing and dispatching murderbots to indiscriminately kill as many unbelievers as possible.

Sure, we have those idiots at Westboro - but they're not violent. They're a bunch of shitheads, but they're not killing anyone and while I don't agree with their actions and words, they have the right to be said bunch of shitheads.

IF we did find out that there was a Church - of any flavor - here in the USA engaging in terrorist activities, I'm all for LE raids to investigate.

It's a strange state of affairs to see France doing the correct and ballsy thing while our problem is building toward avalanche status as our leaders wring their hands and moan about how muzzies might feel about our discussing how many of them are trying to kill us.

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Everyone knows that the terrorbots are being manufactured at the mosques. No, not all mosques, and not all muzzies. But that's where the problem stems from, and it has to be addressed.

From that article :

More than three hundred weapons were discovered at the mosques.

Those 300+ firearms, which are illegal in France, were going to be used in more atrocities. That is the only possible reason for those mosques to have those weapons.

Consider how difficult it is to get weapons in France, especially those AKs, and then consider how easy it is to get weapons here in the USA... it's a sobering thought. Mosques are commonly used worldwide as repositories because LE is afraid of CAIR, and MSNBC crying discrimination and the ACLU is standing by to make a few more hundred million in the resulting lawsuits from raids.

Not that we'd ever see such bold moves of raiding American mosques - AG Lynch was afraid of naughty talk about muzzies when the murder victims' bodies were still warm in San Bernardino... so that gives the All Clear signal for another year to radicalize & arm more muzzies here in the US.

I see what you're saying, but it's really not an issue to me. I have yet to hear of a Baptist or Catholic or Mormon church here in America radicalizing and dispatching murderbots to indiscriminately kill as many unbelievers as possible.

Sure, we have those idiots at Westboro - but they're not violent. They're a bunch of shitheads, but they're not killing anyone and while I don't agree with their actions and words, they have the right to be said bunch of shitheads.

IF we did find out that there was a Church - of any flavor - here in the USA engaging in terrorist activities, I'm all for LE raids to investigate.

It's a strange state of affairs to see France doing the correct and ballsy thing while our problem is building toward avalanche status as our leaders wring their hands and moan about how muzzies might feel about our discussing how many of them are trying to kill us.

and I do hear what you are saying. My point is that while I agree with what France is doing, they had let it get to this point by ignoring the 'minor things' like millions being destroyed with rioting, burning of cars in those 'non-existent' no go areas; the problem in doing a version of the same here is that it IS likely that abuse of others will follow for different reasons down the road.

There were reasons, arguably justified ones for FBI surveillance of radical groups in the 70's. Eventually there were 'red squads,' set up, at least in Chicago, that monitored many groups that were not radical but politically opposed by the mayor.

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 08:33 AM
and I do hear what you are saying. My point is that while I agree with what France is doing, they had let it get to this point by ignoring the 'minor things' like millions being destroyed with rioting, burning of cars in those 'non-existent' no go areas; the problem in doing a version of the same here is that it IS likely that abuse of others will follow for different reasons down the road.

There were reasons, arguably justified ones for FBI surveillance of radical groups in the 70's. Eventually there were 'red squads,' set up, at least in Chicago, that monitored many groups that were not radical but politically opposed by the mayor.

Yeah, things would have to be monitored to be sure that the slippery slope isn't utilized... but what we've got going now isn't going to work.

Liberals immediately try to muddy the waters with claims that Christians are just as guilty of atrocities, but it's a bullshit argument and they know it.

There is only one religion at war with the world, and the consequences of it are theirs to bear. Until they root out the murderous elements of their religion, they'll have to suffer well-deserved suspicion. Crying discrimination at every turn doesn't wash.

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Yeah, things would have to be monitored to be sure that the slippery slope isn't utilized... but what we've got going now isn't going to work.

Liberals immediately try to muddy the waters with claims that Christians are just as guilty of atrocities, but it's a bullshit argument and they know it.

There is only one religion at war with the world, and the consequences of it are theirs to bear. Until they root out the murderous elements of their religion, they'll have to suffer well-deserved suspicion. Crying discrimination at every turn doesn't wash.
By definition, can't really prevent slippery slopes. Have you noticed how well the IRS has been monitored after it was proven they were politically targeting groups and individuals that disagreed with the administration?

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 08:52 AM
By definition, can't really prevent slippery slopes. Have you noticed how well the IRS has been monitored after it was proven they were politically targeting groups and individuals that disagreed with the administration?

Once the glare of public scrutiny is upon a rogue agency, it seems their shenanigans come to a full stop - other than panicked cover-ups, that is. No new transgressions from what I've observed!

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 08:53 AM
They're little f*ckers. I was being conservative with the distance. When you hit one with a horizontal butt stroke they usually don't fly anywhere but straight down. :laugh:

Gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Once the glare of public scrutiny is upon a rogue agency, it seems their shenanigans come to a full stop - other than panicked cover-ups, that is. No new transgressions from what I've observed!

Not really:

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2015/12/the-irs-scandal-day-944.html

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 09:09 AM

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/09/while-we-fight-over-trump-france-closes-3-mosques-finds-hundreds-of-weapons/

Good idea? Bad?

I think it's good. And likely no surprise that they found some with weapons. I'm sure there was prior intel that was helpful NOW, that should have been used before.

I've been saying for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to the muslim people - why isn't anyone speaking up, why the blind eyes? So now I don't care much when things have to be done a different way, in order to save lives. If someone feels violated, or put out of place, tough crappyola on them!!

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 09:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8

I was wondering if anyone would get the reference! :thumb:

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Not really:

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2015/12/the-irs-scandal-day-944.html

What is that supposed to show? He's in Day 941 since Lerner's shenanigans, what's new in the world of IRS targeting of conservative groups?

My point was that AFAIK, there hasn't been any more of that BS since it came to light.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 09:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone would get the reference! :thumb:

I've seen every seinfeld episode, like 90x each. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 09:45 AM

He was just being humble Jeff.
I could toss one of the little cowardly , murdering bastards farther than that,
over a cliff..- :laugh: --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 09:52 AM
I think it's good. And likely no surprise that they found some with weapons. I'm sure there was prior intel that was helpful NOW, that should have been used before.

I've been saying for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to the muslim people - why isn't anyone speaking up, why the blind eyes? So now I don't care much when things have to be done a different way, in order to save lives. If someone feels violated, or put out of place, tough crappyola on them!!

Every mosques teaches the Koran--every damn Koran teaches to murder infidels(non-believers)
THATS THE TEN MILLION POUND ELEPHANT THEY MEDIA/LIBS/DEMS (AND WE AS A NATION) AND MOST OF THE WORLD FEARS TO FACE!
Yet face it we must for two reasons-our very survival and the fact that they'l never stop until defeated!
Never stop even if at a point that they are murdering a million infidels a day!

I've only been screaming this TRUTH ABOUT THE BASTARDS for 14 solid years now.....
ff-them, I am sure thatmy name is on every ffing list the cowards keep..... -TYR

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 10:05 AM
I've seen every seinfeld episode, like 90x each. :laugh:

Sharon is at the point where she actually starts getting pissed when she hears Seinfeld's theme music... I've got Hulu with no commercials and they have every episode. It's gold, Jimmy! GOLD!!

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Sharon is at the point where she actually starts getting pissed when she hears Seinfeld's theme music... I've got Hulu with no commercials and they have every episode. It's gold, Jimmy! GOLD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofsljUAUdlc

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 10:12 AM

Love every Seinfeld show and have seen them all. Guy is an absolute comedy genius but not tops with me as a comedy show.
That top spot still belongs to The Barney Miller Show from decades ago.. Seinfeld comes in at a solid second with me and nipping right at the heels of Barney.-Tyr

NightTrain
12-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Love every Seinfeld show and have seen them all. Guy is an absolute comedy genius but not tops with me as a comedy show.
That top spot still belongs to The Barney Miller Show from decades ago.. Seinfeld comes in at a solid second with me and nipping right at the heels of Barney.-Tyr

I had to look that one up - I don't remember it.... I was a youngster, though. If it was competing with The A-Team timeslot, that would explain everything!

Perianne
12-10-2015, 11:39 AM

I loved Barney Miller. That smart guy (can't remember his name) was my favorite.

Kathianne
12-10-2015, 08:24 PM
What is that supposed to show? He's in Day 941 since Lerner's shenanigans, what's new in the world of IRS targeting of conservative groups?

My point was that AFAIK, there hasn't been any more of that BS since it came to light.

You actually would have to read through, the daily thing is of interest only to those into IRS, however:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/irs-scandal/

There's plenty more, including if not reigned in, they will continue.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 08:32 PM
I loved Barney Miller. That smart guy (can't remember his name) was my favorite.

Smart guy on that show was detective Deitrich, with those thin frame gold glasses.
He used a dry humor , on the hi IQ side.
Every character was gold in that show. -Tyr

Perianne
12-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Smart guy on that show was detective Deitrich, with those thin frame gold glasses.
He used a dry humor , on the hi IQ side.
Every character was gold in that show. -Tyr

The two sad sacks, Fish and the Oriental guy, they cracked me up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 09:24 PM
The two sad sacks, Fish and the Oriental guy, they cracked me up.

Loved them both.. However, Barney was my favorite, wise and funny, yet even he got taken a few times too.
I never missed an episode back then and thats never been true of any other tv series in my entire life.
We will not see the likes of that magnificent comedy cast again--closest to it was the Seinfeld crew. -Tyr