PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Abbey Marie
12-03-2015, 04:08 PM
You know we must be discussing Muslims a lot when the ad at the top of the board is for meeting "Single Muslim girls".

Maybe there is a need- the only ones I really see around here are overweight angry-looking (mostly black) women. Heck, I'd be angry, too, if I had to follow the Koran. The question is, other than the head covering, do they follow it? Anyone here have any anecdotal stories on the current practices of converted Muslim American women?

Perianne
12-03-2015, 05:16 PM
You know we must be discussing Muslims a lot when the ad at the top of the board is for meeting "Single Muslim girls".

Maybe there is a need- the only ones I really see around here are overweight angry-looking (mostly black) women. Heck, I'd be angry, too, if I had to follow the Koran. The question is, other than the head covering, do they follow it? Anyone here have any anecdotal stories on the current practices of converted Muslim American women?

Geez, Abbey. I feel better since I also get that advertisement. I wondered why they were advertising to ME about single Muslim girls. Then I remembered I admitted to a lesbian affair.

It must just be a generic advertisement.

Gunny
12-03-2015, 05:23 PM

Maybe there is a need- the only ones I really see around are here are overweight angry-looking (mostly black) women. Heck, I'd be angry, too, if I had to follow the Koran. The question is, other than the head covering, do they follow it? Anyone here have any anecdotal stories on the current practices of converted Muslim American women?

Jim's trying to meet Muslim girls? Traitorous wretch. That's sinking low even for him.

Perianne
12-03-2015, 05:25 PM
I will leave if there is an advertisement for Puerto Rican girls. :)

Gunny
12-03-2015, 05:40 PM
I will leave if there is an advertisement for Puerto Rican girls. :)

I used to have a Puerto Rican GF. Once. Talk about head game players .....

Bilgerat
12-03-2015, 05:45 PM
I must be doing something wrong, mine is a banner about buying a mattress :laugh:

Gunny
12-03-2015, 05:53 PM
I must be doing something wrong, mine is a banner about buying a mattress :laugh:

Slacker. Mommy needs a new mattress. :slap:

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Mine says US military record search. Ready Gunny? :cool:

LongTermGuy
12-03-2015, 07:50 PM
​No banners...banners blocked

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:07 PM

Same here !! I thought it was generated locally, somehow ... I must've been wrong.

Maybe there is a need- the only ones I really see around are here are overweight angry-looking (mostly black) women. Heck, I'd be angry, too, if I had to follow the Koran. The question is, other than the head covering, do they follow it? Anyone here have any anecdotal stories on the current practices of converted Muslim American women?

Nope.

As for the ad .. have you considered that maybe the Muslim woman might be looking to convert any man showing an interest in her ?

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Mine says US military record search. Ready Gunny? :cool:

They change with every page reload. But, periodically, the Muslim dating one keeps reappearing. Remarkably frequently.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 08:11 PM
They change with every page reload. But, periodically, the Muslim dating one keeps reappearing. Remarkably frequently.

Has ISIS infiltrated this board?

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Has ISIS infiltrated this board?

Where's Jafar when we need him .. ? :rolleyes:

aboutime
12-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Unless you have an AD BLOCK program installed on your pc. Your ISP has it's own versions of Cookie Ads they run, based on where their own ISP servers are located.

I have all of them blocked with ADBLOCK. And, it's free.

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 08:17 PM
You wouldnt think, the way we are about Muslims, they would be trying to market their women to us

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Unless you have an AD BLOCK program installed on your pc. Your ISP has it's own versions of Cookie Ads they run, based on where their own ISP servers are located.

You had to go and ruin my fun little conspiracy theory.

aboutime
12-03-2015, 08:20 PM
You had to go and ruin my fun little conspiracy theory.

My apologies. But with all of the other conspiracy theories running around like rats. Nobody will notice. At least not those who wander aimlessly...like those who voted for Obama!:laugh:

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:25 PM
You wouldnt think, the way we are about Muslims, they would be trying to market their women to us:rolleyes:

They'll try every trick in the book to convert us. I think they hold us in contempt and have a total belief that, somehow, they'll always win out.

It's what comes of Lefties being soft on them. Such as those who insist that terrorists must have 'human rights' .. !!

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 08:27 PM

Perhaps Jim is running a dating service on the side. :eek:

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 08:28 PM
:rolleyes:

They'll try every trick in the book to convert us. I think they hold us in contempt and have a total belief that, somehow, they'll always win out.

It's what comes of Lefties being soft on them. Such as those who insist that terrorists must have 'human rights' .. !!if they want to win me over, they had better start showing more skin. Ninja suits don't exactly do it for me. :laugh:

aboutime
12-03-2015, 08:29 PM
:rolleyes:

It's what comes of Lefties being soft on them. Such as those who insist that terrorists must have 'human rights' .. !!

Right you are SIR DRUMMOND. Right you are. Underline Those like Obama who insist terrorists must have human rights. But then the Hypocrisy of Obama happens..when he insists...There are NO Terrorists.

His lies are powerful, and he believes all of them.

Drummond
12-03-2015, 08:30 PM
if they want to win me over, they had better start showing more skin. Ninja suits don't exactly do it for me. :laugh:

Or maybe get their menfolk to paint targets on themselves, the next time they decide to lob a few bombs around ...

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Or maybe get their menfolk to paint targets on themselves, the next time they decide to lob a few bombs around ...

Wow. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-03-2015, 08:38 PM

​Right on...right on.. Ad Block and Ghostery does help...

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 08:44 PM
I love Ad Block Plus. It works very well with Firefox. You don't see any ads at all.

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 10:27 PM
I see zero advertisements. :2up:

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 10:28 PM

They need you to buy a mattress for your new muslim wife :D

Black Diamond
12-03-2015, 10:32 PM
I see zero advertisements. :2up:

Can no one sell you on anything? :cool:

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Can no one sell you on anything? :cool:

Nope.

I can go to amazon and buy stuff. But ads are likes supud commercials I pause all my shows long enough so I can simply fast forward through them.

Some commercials can be pretty funny though