PDA

View Full Version : The Lovey Young Couple

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 10:21 PM
That betrayed America and terrorized our nation and murdered people who were kind enough to have them a baby shower. Only to be murdered by them both 6 months later.

It is not Islamaphobia if they really ARE trying to kill us

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8047&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8048&stc=1

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 11:25 PM
My question is -- how was this "lovely young couple" able to stockpile so much weaponry? What if they were merely exercising their constitutional right to arm themselves?
After all, perhaps they had been threatened by anti-Muslim extremists and felt the need to protect themselves.

What the news media is overlooking and/or conveniently not reporting is the known fact that Farook had a long standing dispute with a co-worker. And had obviously been stewing over this for quite a while.
My husband heard on Fox News (of all places) that Farook was in attendance at the holiday party and ended up in an argument with his adversary. Farook became angry, left the party and returned with his wife.
The source wondered if Farook was planning to attack his workplace at a later date, but pushed up the attack when he say that his adversary was at the party.

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 11:29 PM
My question is -- how was this "lovely young couple" able to stockpile so much weaponry? What if they were merely exercising their constitutional right to arm themselves?
After all, perhaps they had been threatened by anti-Muslim extremists and felt the need to protect themselves.

What the news media is overlooking and/or conveniently not reporting is the known fact that Farook had a long standing dispute with a co-worker. And had obviously been stewing over this for quite a while.
My husband heard on Fox News (of all places) that Farook was in attendance at the holiday party and ended up in an argument with his adversary. Farook became angry, left the party and returned with his wife.
The source wondered if Farook was planning to attack his workplace at a later date, but pushed up the attack when he say that his adversary was at the party.

Their house was a bomb factory. Yeah all of us gun owners do that :slap:.....What some are looking over is the fact that they were intent on going on to attack more targets......

It was terrorism.

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Their house was a bomb factory. Yeah all of us gun owners do that :slap:.....What some are looking over is the fact that they were intent on going on to attack more targets......

None of this is confirmed. The fact that there is a lot of weaponry doesn't mean they manufactured any of it.
There is no proof that the couple intended to attack more targets.

How many targets did Tim McVeigh have?

PixieStix
12-03-2015, 11:39 PM
None of this is confirmed. The fact that there is a lot of weaponry doesn't mean they manufactured any of it.

It IS confirmed, they had many already assembled. And material to make many more.

gabosaurus
12-03-2015, 11:49 PM
Even if the weapons were self-assembled, there is no credible evidence to indicate that they were radical terrorists.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold put together all sorts of weaponry for their assault on Columbine High School. No one accused them of being terrorists or planning multiple assaults.

LongTermGuy
12-04-2015, 12:07 AM
~ "My question is -- how was this "lovely young couple" able to stockpile so much weaponry? What if they were merely exercising their constitutional right to arm themselves?" ~

​They did it Legally...They laid low...followed the "infidel" rules... broke no laws...and depended on the Leftist.."tolerant" ...appeasing fools....read their koran....every day...planned...waited...enjoyed all that America had to give them....watched the news...visited their mosques...always remembering what "Mohammed" told them in their book of peace...They were faithful muslims...*The western world and Islam will Never ever mix well...Muslims were sold guns...

~ "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" ~

​Never Forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ML0xRHxg

Abbey Marie
12-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Even if the weapons were self-assembled, there is no credible evidence to indicate that they were radical terrorists.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold put together all sorts of weaponry for their assault on Columbine High School. No one accused them of being terrorists or planning multiple assaults.

I kind of hate to even respond to this, as it seems so obviously wrong, but,

It is really simple: If they did this over a beef with ONE co-worker, why did they arrive with a bomb, and kill so many others?

Trigg
12-04-2015, 04:44 PM

Feel stupid for posting this yet :slap: :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-04-2015, 04:54 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
12-04-2015, 04:57 PM

Just who in the hell builds pipe bombs of the number they did,
and the remaining materials found?

They certainly were not in the demolition business!

Why make up excuses for what is obvious?

Kathianne
12-04-2015, 10:29 PM

Well seems your suppositions failed. There is credible evidence and this evening it's being reported that there is a foreign money trail that has been used.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2015, 10:34 PM
That betrayed America and terrorized our nation and murdered people who were kind enough to have them a baby shower. Only to be murdered by them both 6 months later.

It is not Islamaphobia if they really ARE trying to kill us

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8047&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8048&stc=1

I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS, you can not trust a damn one of them!!
They all worship the same stinking murder book, the same stinking child molesting now dead maggot-
mohamboy that raped little girls.-Tyr

NightTrain
12-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Just a clarification : the woman posted in the OP isn't the terrorist. That's the wife of his brother... they have the same names, only the middle name is different. Kind of a George Foreman thing, the father named his sons with the same names and switched up the middle names for some reason.

Also, the terrorist woman posted on Facebook her allegiance to ISIS prior to the murder spree, then it was deleted.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-04-2015, 10:39 PM
~ "My question is -- how was this "lovely young couple" able to stockpile so much weaponry? What if they were merely exercising their constitutional right to arm themselves?" ~

​They did it Legally...They laid low...followed the "infidel" rules... broke no laws...and depended on the Leftist.."tolerant" ...appeasing fools....read their koran....every day...planned...waited...enjoyed all that America had to give them....watched the news...visited their mosques...always remembering what "Mohammed" told them in their book of peace...They were faithful muslims...*The western world and Islam will Never ever mix well...Muslims were sold guns...

~ "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" ~

​Never Forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ML0xRHxg

That son of a bitch had a cushy gubbermint job-1400 a weeks plus benefits!
And ordinary native born true citizens are unemployed and signing up on food stamps!
Cali and THE Feds are both lib CONTROLLED MUSLIM APPEASING ENTITIES.

THEY REWARD OUR ENEMIES AND NO NON-MUSLIM CAN EVER TRUST A DAMN MUSLIM..
Anybody says that you can is a damn liar! -Tyr

NightTrain
12-04-2015, 10:40 PM

The depths of her stupidity are boundless.

PixieStix
12-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Just a clarification : the woman posted in the OP isn't the terrorist. That's the wife of his brother... they have the same names, only the middle name is different. Kind of a George Foreman thing, the father named his sons with the same names and switched up the middle names for some reason.

Also, the terrorist woman posted on Facebook her allegiance to ISIS prior to the murder spree, then it was deleted.

Yeah, I saw that earlier on the news. MY apologies....finally they released a picture of the terrorist bitch. May she inhale fireballs with Mohamed.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8050&stc=1

LongTermGuy
12-04-2015, 11:05 PM
That son of a bitch had a cushy gubbermint job-1400 a weeks plus benefits!
And ordinary native born true citizens are unemployed and signing up on food stamps!
Cali and THE Feds are both lib CONTROLLED MUSLIM APPEASING ENTITIES.

THEY REWARD OUR ENEMIES AND NO NON-MUSLIM CAN EVER TRUST A DAMN MUSLIM..
Anybody says that you can is a damn liar! -Tyr

*​The Left always rewards Americas Enemies

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TEdBaXSNTsI/AAAAAAAAIqI/bjCk7E5ZeJk/s1600/IRANIAN+JIHAD.gif
`Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam And the ..uhhh "American" Left`

Yes, the left hates America.....

`Fundamental transformation is a change to the core, the very fiber of what makes up the subject of the transformation.....The desire for fundamental transformation of America begins with Obama’s base.

A recent poll conducted by Pew Research (http://www.people-press.org/files/2014/06/6-26-14-Political-Typology-release.pdf) found that only 40 percent identifying as “solid liberals” feel proud to be an American—a strikingly low number especially when considering that the poll was taken after a half decade of a “solid liberal’s” second term in the White House.

What exactly needs to happen for the other 60 percent of liberals to be proud of the United States?`

**The IRS was used to successfully target Conservative groups and their donors over the course of two campaign cycles, financially stifling limited government non-profits organizations from receiving legal non-profit status and disproportionately auditing those who financially supported their operations.

**The EPA made regulations that have killed the future development of coal plants and new regulations arbitrarily cutting 30 percent of carbon dioxide “pollutants” threaten the stability of the entire energy development industry.

**NASA’s highest operational priority is “to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic "contribution" to science.”

**The United States Department of Justice is `no longer enforcing` immigration laws and hundreds of thousands are crossing across the United States’ sovereign borders without fear of deportation.`

http://netrightdaily.com/2014/07/yes-left-hates-america/

Perianne
12-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I saw that earlier on the news. MY apologies....finally they released a picture of the terrorist bitch. May she inhale fireballs with Mohamed.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8050&stc=1

Have you noticed they all look alike?

PixieStix
12-05-2015, 12:11 AM

I was shocked when I saw the pic, she looks just like my old friend. Saeeda AKA Barbara

bullypulpit
12-05-2015, 07:01 AM
I can only wonder, at this point, when congressional Republicans are going to introduce their version of of the Nuremberg Race Laws.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 07:29 AM

Why don't YOU tel us? Your state. The one where you can't own that crap. Only criminals can.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 07:32 AM

14 dead and not one of those bullets is confirmed.? They look f-ing dead to me.

Abbey Marie
12-05-2015, 01:30 PM

In all walks of life, it's usually the homely ones that look for other outlets to feel alive and important, or even just to get some attention.

sundaydriver
12-07-2015, 08:20 AM
That son of a bitch had a cushy gubbermint job-1400 a weeks plus benefits!-Tyr

I know plenty of people that make the same or more. It's what an education and applying yourself leads to. Stop being jealous because you chose not to.

Abbey Marie
12-07-2015, 09:59 AM
I can only wonder, at this point, when congressional Republicans are going to introduce their version of of the Nuremberg Race Laws.

Bully, I suspect that if you were tied up and about to be beheaded by ISIS, your last words would be to blame Republicans for your situation, and to tell your executioner that you know their struggle is real. All while politely extending your neck to make it easier for them.

Black Diamond
12-07-2015, 10:11 AM

If said version included gun control provisions, Obama would agree to it.

Gunny
12-07-2015, 11:03 AM
If said version included gun control provisions, Obama would agree to it.

Well, considering where we're from, I'll just drive about 140 miles south and get me an AK like all the other criminals do. :)