PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O' Donnell on the warpath again!

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Miss Mental Health continues with her obsession... This time on a cruise ship for gay families, tossing the "F" bomb around and defacing a pic of Elizabeth Hasselback. Nice.... in front of kids no less

http://www.usmagazine.com/rosie_o_donnell_her_cruise_ship_rantings

Yes sir, Rosie O'Donnell, 2007's Poster Child for Psychiatric Meds.

darin
07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
She's evil. Purely an evil person. :( This world would be better had she never been born, IMO.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Miss Mental Health continues with her obsession... This time on a cruise ship for gay families, tossing the "F" bomb around and defacing a pic of Elizabeth Hasselback. Nice.... in front of kids no less

Ack! They allowed her on a cruise ship? You would think they would be worried about it sinking, and I'm surprised it didn't! :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I wish someone would toss her overboard. And I mean that seriously. Of course then she would be harpooned and later sold as perfume. :)

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I wish someone would toss her overboard. And I mean that seriously. Of course then she would be harpooned and later sold as perfume. :)

She would probably just make the Ocean's water level rise. :laugh2:

Gaffer
07-11-2007, 04:44 PM

That would just play into gores hands then.

Her head on a stake would make a nice yard ornament though.

07-11-2007, 04:51 PM

and of course liberals would think its cause of global warming...

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:53 PM
and of course liberals would think its cause of global warming...

Yup and then blame it on President Bush.

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Nuke the gay whales!

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Nuke the gay whales!

:laugh2:

glockmail
07-11-2007, 09:15 PM

Can't be any worse then what the queer's kids see at home.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Can't be any worse then what the queer's kids see at home.

I don't think many Gay people do things infront of thier kids. I think Rosie does though. She has no class dignaty or decency. She is a self centered piece of shit that can do nothing but harm chikdren.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Rosie is all about self gratification, she doesn't care about anyone else, just her self.

KarlMarx
07-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Rosie is all about self gratification, ....

Now THERE'S a mental image straight out of hell!!!!!

glockmail
07-12-2007, 07:50 AM
I don't think many Gay people do things infront of thier kids. I think Rosie does though. She has no class dignaty or decency. She is a self centered piece of shit that can do nothing but harm chikdren.

I kiss my wife in front of my kids all the time, and I'm an "up tight conservative". Queers are known for being progreesive, liberal, and "artistic, creative". It stands to reason they do a little more than kiss.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Now THERE'S a mental image straight out of hell!!!!!

Ack! Ewwwwww I didn't mean that. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:17 AM
I kiss my wife in front of my kids all the time, and I'm an "up tight conservative". Queers are known for being progreesive, liberal, and "artistic, creative". It stands to reason they do a little more than kiss.
Yea, but we dont know forsure.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Yea, but we dont know forsure. But it is a reasonable assumption, is it not?

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 01:15 PM
But it is a reasonable assumption, is it not?

Yup, im not gonna argue with you on that one, we don't know either way since neither one of us are in that situation and we never will be.

glockmail
07-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Yup, im not gonna argue with you on that one, we don't know either way since neither one of us are in that situation and we never will be. Since queers would never be upfront to their true intentions, one is required to make assumptions, and I do so on the basis of reason. Could I be wrong? Yes. But a better bet is that I am right.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Since queers would never be upfront to their true intentions, one is required to make assumptions, and I do so on the basis of reason. Could I be wrong? Yes. But a better bet is that I am right.

It would be an even bet.