PDA

View Full Version : Women in Combat

Gunny
12-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Another "brilliant" move by this administration. I'll tell you straight up ... you assign me a female, she's doing 30 days mess, 30 days guard, and 30 days maintenance and I can repeat it 3 times. On deployment? She's on Ship's Platoon.

I've seen what one per 1K men can do and I don't want one anywhere near my line. Every 18-20 years old is so busy sniffing her butt they don't know what to do. Like their jobs.

Elessar
12-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Another "brilliant" move by this administration. I'll tell you straight up ... you assign me a female, she's doing 30 days mess, 30 days guard, and 30 days maintenance and I can repeat it 3 times. On deployment? She's on Ship's Platoon.

I've seen what one per 1K men can do and I don't want one anywhere near my line. Every 18-20 years old is so busy sniffing her butt they don't know what to do. Like their jobs.

I know all that sounds very sexist in the present environment, but you guys
cannot afford the weakness or distraction just for the sake of some PC whiners.

You are Spot On!:salute:

Trigg
12-04-2015, 04:39 PM
In all fairness these positions are open to females, they aren't assigned to combat roles.

Which means only the women who can handle the position are going to apply. I know that doesn't make a difference to some of you, but it is an important distinction.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I know all that sounds very sexist in the present environment, but you guys
cannot afford the weakness or distraction just for the sake of some PC whiners.

You are Spot On!:salute:

I'm neither sexist nor racist. I'm "accomplish the mission-est" and if you're causing a problem, you're gone. I don't want any fags and I don't want any women. I want MARINES. And anything that distracts them from accomplishing that mission is going to be gone.All I need on a 6 month deployment is a company of Marines and one piece of ass. :rolleyes:

Elessar
12-04-2015, 04:51 PM
In all fairness these positions are open to females, they aren't assigned to combat roles.

Which means only the women who can handle the position are going to apply. I know that doesn't make a difference to some of you, but it is an important distinction.

Yet the Corps, Army Rangers / Green Berets, Air Force PJ's, and Navy Seals cannot afford to compromise
their minimum requirements just for the sake of being PC, Trigg!

Those are all specialized teams. If a woman can keep up, which is very rare given physical differences, fine.
But to lower the expectations of a unit just to be PC is simply wrong!

Our Rescue Swimmers are the same. I've only known of two women who made it. One I helped train.

Trigg
12-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Yet the Corps, Army Rangers / Green Berets, Air Force PJ's, and Navy Seals cannot afford to compromise
their minimum requirements just for the sake of being PC, Trigg!

Those are all specialized teams. If a woman can keep up, which is very rare given physical differences, fine.
But to lower the expectations of a unit just to be PC is simply wrong!

Our Rescue Swimmers are the same. I've only known of two women who made it. One I helped train.

You misunderstand, I in no way, want them to lower their standards or minimum requirements.

If they apply and can't keep up than they should be dismissed, but like any other recruit.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 04:58 PM

That would be incorrect. They dumb down the qualifications so women can actually pass them. And I mean no offense to women, but y'all ARE women. I like to come home to you. And any women that's a better man than me I DON'T WANT to come home to. This rule accomodates less than 3% of the force and endangers the the other 97%.

Black Diamond
12-04-2015, 05:01 PM

Are gays in the Marines distracting? Everyone in the platoon wondering (or fearing) if gay guy wants them?

Gunny
12-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Are gays in the Marines distracting? Everyone in the platoon wondering (or fearing) if gay guy wants them?

I couldn't say. We got rid of them. Rules have changed since I was in. I don't recall anyone being afraid of them. I DO recall them not trusting them. If you can't trust your fellow Marine, mission is lost. If you're gay first and a Marine second, nobody wants you and nobody trusts you. We're Marines FIRST.

Jeff
12-04-2015, 06:00 PM
That would be incorrect. They dumb down the qualifications so women can actually pass them. And I mean no offense to women, but y'all ARE women. I like to come home to you. And any women that's a better man than me I DON'T WANT to come home to. This rule accomodates less than 3% of the force and endangers the the other 97%.

Not much funny coming home to a woman that is hairier than you, heavier and can pass gas with the best of them. :laugh:

Perianne
12-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Not much funny coming home to a woman that is hairier than you, heavier and can pass gas with the best of them. :laugh:

I was getting report last night at work, and the girl next to me belched out loud. And she thought it was funny. I can never understand that type of behavior.

Jeff
12-04-2015, 06:09 PM
I was getting report last night at work, and the girl next to me belched out loud. And she thought it was funny. I can never understand that type of behavior.

I think it is disgusting and usually comment on if ya want to act like a pig, well you can be treated like one. Woman don't pass gas or belch, at least in my fantasy anyway. :laugh:

Perianne
12-04-2015, 06:12 PM
I think it is disgusting and usually comment on if ya want to act like a pig, well you can be treated like one. Woman don't pass gas or belch, at least in my fantasy anyway. :laugh:

If I were to do any of that, it certainly wouldn't be out loud. Even if I were alone, and something slipped out, I would say "excuse me".

Jeff
12-04-2015, 06:36 PM
If I were to do any of that, it certainly wouldn't be out loud. Even if I were alone, and something slipped out, I would say "excuse me".

I commend you, a proper woman !!!

Gunny
12-05-2015, 12:33 AM

:laugh2: