PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay - Detroit

Gunny
12-04-2015, 02:27 PM
The sports media is as bad about this one as the MSM is San Bernardino. They've been second guessing GB's QB all damned morning. Never mind he threw up a 63 yard Hail Mary and stuck it. DO we just have to :deadhorse:about everything?

Black Diamond
12-04-2015, 03:00 PM
What are they saying? I haven't had the TV on. I sure hope Rodgers' jersey isn't torn from that "face mask" penalty. The game should have been over right there. At the same time, Detroit's coach should be fired.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 04:03 PM
What are they saying? I haven't had the TV on. I sure hope Rodgers' jersey isn't torn from that "face mask" penalty. The game should have been over right there. At the same time, Detroit's coach should be fired.

Detroit's coaches ALWAYS need to be fired. :laugh:

I don't agree with pansy-ass way they treat QBs, but they do it. It's like someone comparing Joe Namath to Mark Sanchez. Or better yet, Archie Manning. That due was a warrior. He got the sh*t beat out of him weekly and they didn't have lace panty rules for QBs back then. The fact he even survived the then worst team ever is a miracle.

Black Diamond
12-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Detroit's coaches ALWAYS need to be fired. :laugh:

I don't agree with pansy-ass way they treat QBs, but they do it. It's like someone comparing Joe Namath to Mark Sanchez. Or better yet, Archie Manning. That due was a warrior. He got the sh*t beat out of him weekly and they didn't have lace panty rules for QBs back then. The fact he even survived the then worst team ever is a miracle.
The game is almost unwatchable.

Gunny
12-04-2015, 04:22 PM
The game is almost unwatchable.

I rarely do watch it. I've seen 2 1/2 games this weekend and that is probably the sum of the last decade. I was just that damned bored. I quit watching pro sports about 15-20 years ago. The only "game" is the one they play with the rules, and the ref's selectively enforce.

Elessar
12-04-2015, 04:43 PM
I turn off the volume and just watch a game.

The announcers are terrible!

See a fumble, and they do the "He dropped the foobaw, he dropped the foobaw". Like,
really?:laugh:

Also the endless 'human relations talk. It gets boring.

The old pro's with the "When I was playing" lines of crap.
Who cares? You're retired!

Black Diamond
12-04-2015, 04:55 PM
I turn off the volume and just watch a game.

The announcers are terrible!

See a fumble, and they do the "He dropped the foobaw, he dropped the foobaw". Like,
really?:laugh:

Also the endless 'human relations talk. It gets boring.

The old pro's with the "When I was playing" lines of crap.
Who cares? You're retired!
You would think the old former players would hate what has happened to their game. Instead of kissing the referees asses and saying how great modern quarterbacks are. they are handled with kid gloves while in their era they went down and Went down hawd.