PDA

View Full Version : `....UC Professor Tells Freshman The Answer To Terrorist Attacks`

LongTermGuy
12-05-2015, 12:27 AM
`Its the fault of the NRA...Gun control will fix it...`

*AGAIN...Indoctrination....This is what Americans are up against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AokCIPiuRpM

"Identified as biology professor Richard Symanski, the instructor began an admittedly off-topic

discussion of the recent mass shootings by encouraging his students to become anti-gun activists."

​http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-professor-secretly-filmed-making-outrageous-claims-to-freshmen-about-california-massacre/

PixieStix
12-05-2015, 12:45 AM
I have watched as the indoctrination has become the absolute truth to the millennials,.

Evil is on a rampage

LongTermGuy
12-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Bad medicine....lots of cleaning up to do..."in `all` sectors"...of the country and gov...court system...military...schools...etc......

Liberalism is a cancer ....

Gunny
12-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Bad medicine....lots of cleaning up to do..."in `all` sectors"...of the country and gov...court system...military...schools...etc......

Liberalism is a cancer ....

Can we shoo them? Oh wait ... let's use THEIR answer ... we can stone the fucker.

Elessar
12-05-2015, 01:43 AM
`Its the fault of the NRA...Gun control will fix it...`

*AGAIN...Indoctrination....This is what Americans are up against.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AokCIPiuRpM

"Identified as biology professor Richard Symanski, the instructor began an admittedly off-topic

discussion of the recent mass shootings by encouraging his students to become anti-gun activists."

​http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-professor-secretly-filmed-making-outrageous-claims-to-freshmen-about-california-massacre/

What a blind, idiotic bunch of horse shit!

He should stick to teaching about amoeba splitting, not politics and laws he obviously does not comprehend.

DragonStryk72
12-05-2015, 05:40 AM
People, regardless of education, have a strong tendency to identify a, for lack of a better term, smoking gun, that one thing that causes whatever happened. It's naive, just as its naive to think that guns are the cause of the current rash of mass shootings. After all, every gun on the market right now, in one form or another, has been in existence for more than the last 30 years, and it's only in the last 15-20 that these shootings have ramped up.

My personal opinion is that it's a combination of the decade and a half of various armed conflicts stretching back to 9/11, the financial meltdown, and the increasing factionalization of America against one another. Even if you're not directly involved in any of these events, because of how interconnected we all are these days, it's still affecting everyone.

We need a break, and leaders that can bring us back together, but thus far, I'm not seeing that from anyone on the current Democrat or republican field.

Gunny
12-05-2015, 05:58 AM
People, regardless of education, have a strong tendency to identify a, for lack of a better term, smoking gun, that one thing that causes whatever happened. It's naive, just as its naive to think that guns are the cause of the current rash of mass shootings. After all, every gun on the market right now, in one form or another, has been in existence for more than the last 30 years, and it's only in the last 15-20 that these shootings have ramped up.

My personal opinion is that it's a combination of the decade and a half of various armed conflicts stretching back to 9/11, the financial meltdown, and the increasing factionalization of America against one another. Even if you're not directly involved in any of these events, because of how interconnected we all are these days, it's still affecting everyone.

We need a break, and leaders that can bring us back together, but thus far, I'm not seeing that from anyone on the current Democrat or republican field.

Agreed.

LongTermGuy
12-05-2015, 07:19 AM
Can we shoo them? Oh wait ... let's use THEIR answer ... we can stone the fucker.

I would Rather Deport the...Faukers to a third world country (see how they like it)...shooting / stoning is to quick...