PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to my friend.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-05-2015, 10:22 PM
A TRIBUTE TO MY FRIEND.

Warriors, brave in battle and honorable at home
we pray they find their most just reward.
To Heaven departed, no longer will they roam
We lose them and find its always SO hard!
As God in Heaven holds out his merciful hand,
they touch, to now charge him, defend our land.
As they look down to this land they so love,
We gaze up, praying they await us in Heaven above.

Robert J. Lindley, 12-05-2015

Rip
Michael C. Crowe......

http://www.democrattribune.com/story/2254768.html

Michael Crowe

Monday, November 30, 2015
(Photo) TRUMANN - Mr. Michael C. Crowe, 63, of Trumann died Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015 at the family residence. Mr. Crowe was born in Dyess, and had lived most of his lifetime in Trumann. He was a veteran of the US Marine Corps, a retired construction worker and of the Baptist Faith. Mr. Crowe was preceded in death by two sisters, Rebecca Ann Crowe and Jerita Kaye Bias; and his parents, Charles Crowe and Ida Woody Burrow.
He is survived by his wife, Pam Griffin Crowe of Trumann; two daughters, Manessa Evans of Trumann, and Wendy Hamilton of Marked Tree; one son, Michael D "Dustan" Crowe of Trumann; two brothers, Charles E. Crowe of Marion, and James E. Crowe of Salem, Ark.; ten grandchildren; and one great-grandson.

Services were Nov. 28 at Trumann Sport Complex in Trumann.

He was my friend from back in my youth(ancient times it seems now)....
One of the --good-- tough guys that was never a bully.
We once argued seriously over a girl(that year later she became my first wife) but
we never came to blows.. I had no fear and neither did he..
Guy was as tough as nails and a Marine Corps veteran in the early 1970's.
Sad to only find out this morn of his death and funeral. I would have went..
If you click on the link and see his picture, imagine him 40 years younger and built like a tank,
strong as a bull and one helluva boxer.
Married his wife early 70's still married to her at his death.
I salute his service and note my great sadness upon learning of his recent passing...--Tyr

Balu
12-05-2015, 10:38 PM
We once argued seriously over a girl(that year later she became my first wife) but
If you click on the link and see his picture, imagine him 40 years younger and built like a tank,
I salute his service and note my great sadness upon learning of his recent passing...--Tyr

Having read your words and seen his photo, I had a very sad feelings...
My sincerest condolences, Robert. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/sad.gif

PixieStix
12-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Beautiful tribute. So sorry for you loss :salute:

Gunny
12-05-2015, 11:10 PM
A TRIBUTE TO MY FRIEND.

Warriors, brave in battle and honorable at home
we pray they find their most just reward.
To Heaven departed, no longer will they roam
We lose them and find its always SO hard!
As God in Heaven holds out his merciful hand,
they touch, to now charge him, defend our land.
As they look down to this land they so love,
We gaze up, praying they await us in Heaven above.

Robert J. Lindley, 12-05-2015

Rip
Michael C. Crowe......

Nothing better than a person one can call "friend". Nothing better than being able to wear the title United States Marine. Don't mourn his death. Celebrate his life. I bet he had a Hell of a roll. :salute:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 11:30 AM
I am amazed that so few thought it a worthy thing to do by replying and acknowledging this patriotic U.S. Marine Corps veteran's service and his death, as a lost to this nation and all of us.
Folks, this tribute is about the honorable man that has passed away, not about me.
I am just a messenger, relaying the sad death of a fine and honorable man - my friend...
I hope any future comments will be about the honorable Marine that served his nation and has now passed away.
Thank you. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Nothing better than a person one can call "friend". Nothing better than being able to wear the title United States Marine. Don't mourn his death. Celebrate his life. I bet he had a Hell of a roll. :salute:

He did gunny, had a fine life, great wife, great family but his years were cut far to short, he was only 64.
Two years older than me.
An yes, "Hell of a roll" , WOULD BE A PRAISE HE'D APPRECIATE AND SMILE ABOUT, METHINKS!
Always thought he'd outlive me as he was when young, in top shape and strong as a gorilla...--TYR

Gunny
12-06-2015, 11:38 AM
He did gunny, had a fine life, great wife, great family but his years were cut far to short, he was only 64.
Two years older than me.
An yes, "Hell of a roll" , WOULD BE A PRAISE HE'D APPRECIATE AND SMILE ABOUT, METHINKS!
Always thought he'd outlive me as he was when young, in top shape and strong as a gorilla...--TYR

Typical damned jarhead. We never know when we're going to get called before the Man. It was his time.

And when I get to Heaven to Saint Peter I will tell ..

Another Marine reporting, sir, I spent my time in Hell.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 08:11 PM
My sincere thanks to any and all that commented and noted the sad passing of an honorable man, patriotic and proud U.S. Marine Corps veteran.
And trust me , he was proud of being a Marine.
Sad that we had not talked in many years now.
May God bless his family and accept him as he was- human not perfect but striving to maintain honor always. .. -Tyr