PDA

View Full Version : Obama Pledges to Increase Attack on ISIS

Elessar
12-06-2015, 04:39 PM
After seven years of him doing nothing and denying "Islamic Terrorism"
I am not about to believe him.

His will just be another 'line drawn in the sand'.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/06/after-california-massacre-obama-to-pledge-powerful-attack-on-is/21279263/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D717795516#confab-comment-24987416

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-06-2015, 04:48 PM
After seven years of him doing nothing and denying "Islamic Terrorism"
I am not about to believe him.

His will just be another 'line drawn in the sand'.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/06/after-california-massacre-obama-to-pledge-powerful-attack-on-is/21279263/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D717795516#confab-comment-24987416

7 years another delaying action by the bastard.
The muzzies will get their full 8 years of radical and power growing free from any real fightback from us!
Which is what obama wanted and got by with! As nobody has called him on it and he was not impeached for his treason.
Best couple billion dollars the muzzy bastards ever spent methinks, getting him crowned both times.
And their couple billions cost us thousands of deaths and a couple trillion dollars with a totally messed up economy and a weakened military to boot!!
He has been very, very successful in his real agenda-- in his hidden agenda. -Tyr

Perianne
12-06-2015, 06:05 PM
7 years another delaying action by the bastard.
The muzzies will get their full 8 years of radical and power growing free from any real fightback from us!
Which is what obama wanted and got by with! As nobody has called him on it and he was not impeached for his treason.
Best couple billion dollars the muzzy bastards ever spent methinks, getting him crowned both times.
And their couple billions cost us thousands of deaths and a couple trillion dollars with a totally messed up economy and a weakened military to boot!!
He has been very, very successful in his real agenda-- in his hidden agenda. -Tyr

Those rancid arabs best be glad I am not President.

Elessar
12-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Those rancid arabs best be glad I am not President.

That region could be turned into a sheet of glass by us, France, the UK, or Russia.