PDA

View Full Version : Why I Need A Gun...............

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Or maybe a water gun :laugh:

I offer my apologies for my Son's language in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB4R-7sjxjw

Why I Need A Gun.....

This is why I need a gun, or maybe a water gun :D

Last February, A fire started just across the street from my house. I was at work, I got a call from my son telling me that there was an explosion across the street. That literally blew out the windows on the right side. Very quickly the fire spread as you can see in the video. Needless to say I left work and ran home. I was afraid that is was a gas explosion.

(Disclaimer...The reason my son and all of us were so upset that it took the fire department so long to get there, is that they are just down the street. a 3 minute walk.)

Anyway. The fire soon spread to the homes on either side of the original home. 3 Homes were lost. 11 people were displaced.

Fast forward to June. A detective came to our home to tell us that they had arrested someone for the Arson, (because my son saw 2 guys with canvas bags running away, (he was a witness).

Fast forward again to October. We were contacted by the arson investigator, that they had arrested our neighbor that lived in the white house to the left of the video, for hiring 2 men to catch the middle house on fire. Can't trust anyone. If they dislike you, or disapprove of your lifestyle they will run you off by committing arson. I was shocked. They must have drove him absolutely crazy.

Karma came to visit that guy on that day and again in October, and I think she is sticking around with him for some time. He was charged with 5 counts of attempted murder, arson and insurance fraud, and he will have to pay back the Red Cross. Good ridden asshole.

What is the moral of the story? Don't make your neighbors mad? :coffee:

NightTrain
12-07-2015, 06:35 AM
What was the reason behind the dislike between the neighbors?

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 07:23 PM
What was the reason behind the dislike between the neighbors?

He (the arsonist) told me last summer (2014) that the woman who lived upstairs would use his water hose and his water to water her plants and that the downstairs people would have sex on the front porch, and the female would masturbate :puke: :eek: And that they threw beer cans in his driveway all the time,and that they would use his driveway.........The woman upstairs used to come to my house and tell me she was a widow and that she needed stuff, and would bum me for stuff.

How much of this is true, I don't know. I did not have much to do with them, as I saw them as trouble. It was the only house on the street that was a rental. A duplex.