PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.

revelarts
12-07-2015, 11:52 AM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Number of Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.
With the hype going on about Islam I just wanted to get some reality on the numbers.
These numbers are from a site that included muslim husbands killing wives because of islam and the like as well as terrorist attacks so it's not narrow.

02' = 18
03' = 1
04' = 1
05' = 0
06' = 3
07' = 0
08' = 3
09' = 19
10' = 5
11' = 4
12' = 2
13' = 6
14' = 7
15' = 14

So that's near one hundred murders.
That's 100 to many but is it a multi-Billion dollar, Top Priority, Top of Mind, Daily Fear, mistrust ALL Muslims concern?
Same with the "assault rifles" gun fears.

https://danieljmitchell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/causes-of-death-cartoon.jpg

this is the reality check.
I ran into this as well.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 (http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#terror_05sum) were perpetrated by Muslims.
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

(Loon Watch also notes that less than 1% (http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/updated-europol-data-less-than-1-of-terrorist-attacks-by-muslims/) of terror attacks in Europe were carried out by Muslims.)U.S. News and World Report noted (http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/press-past/2013/02/26/the-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-a-new-threat-emerges) in February of this year:
Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security (http://tcths.sanford.duke.edu/documents/Kurzman_Muslim-American_Terrorism_final2013.pdf). The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.

Wired reported (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/american-muslim-terrorism/) the same month:
Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention (http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/12/gun-control/) killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.
Law enforcement, including “informants and undercover agents,” were involved in “almost all of the Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered in 2012,” the Triangle team finds. That’s in keeping with the FBI’s recent practice of using undercover or double agents to encourage would-be terrorists to act on their violent desires and arresting them when they do — a practice critics say comes perilously close to entrapment. A difference in 2012 observed by Triangle: with the exception of the Arizona attack, all the alleged plots involving U.S. Muslims were “discovered and disrupted at an early stage,” while in the past three years, law enforcement often observed the incubating terror initiatives “after weapons or explosives had already been gathered.”

The sample of Muslim Americans turning to terror is “vanishingly small,” Kurzman tells Danger Room. Measuring the U.S. Muslim population is a famously inexact science, since census data don’t track religion, but rather “country of origin,” which researchers attempt to use as a proxy. There are somewhere between 1.7 million and seven million American Muslims, by most estimates, and Kurzman says he operates off a model that presumes the lower end, a bit over 2 million. That’s less a rate of involvement in terrorism of less than 10 per million, down from a 2003 high of 40 per million, as detailed in the chart above.

Elessar
12-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I think the important point is that they are on the rise and the threat of
them has increased.

And you left out the almost 3000 killed in 9/11.
Convenient denial, or intentional disregard?

revelarts
12-07-2015, 03:18 PM
them has increased.

Seems to me the numbers i posted are what's ignored.
every politician and media fear mongers mentions the 3000 of 911 every day.
why are you ignoring the typical U.S. numbers? which haven't change much since before 911?

red state
12-07-2015, 04:30 PM
them has increased.

EXACTLY!!!!
Not to mention that the FBI (especially during/under Clinton, B.O. and pukes like them) are or have been proven to "bend" the facts or place the mooSLUMs within "other" catagories such as "work place violence. I don't rely on lies or misleading charts.......I LOOK, LISTEN & THINK. muSLUMs, not climate change or so-called WHITE-wing Conservatives are not our #1 threat......the CULT of iSLUM is!!!!Has been since carter's day IMO.

red state
12-07-2015, 04:39 PM
why are you ignoring the typical U.S. numbers? which haven't change much since before 911?

I agree that the LEFT wing makes up MUCH of what is the fall of the USA but what is ignored in most cases is the absolute threat to, not only our lives, but to our Constitution if iSLUM grows here as it has done in other places. I believe COMMON sense is the key ingredient that is being ignored & I have PLENTY of sense (common and/or not-so-common).

Rev, talking about Left Wing numbers, how many murders, such as what the Clinton Administration is guilty of were not Christian based overseas or simple 2nd Amendment supporters (such as the family and mother who was holding an infant when the 'latino' sniper shot her dead for simply opening a door to her own house?!!! I would not shed a single tear if MOST serving the ATF, IRS and other bully, unessessasry 'agents' burned in hell for what they've done and continue to do. In that regard, our current gov. is more of a threat than Hitler, OBL or other SOB's in my opinion.

Black Diamond
12-07-2015, 04:55 PM
them has increased.

Only the black lives lost on that day matter.

revelarts
12-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Only the black lives lost on that day matter.
who's bringing in race here?
you're a piece of ---work.

Elessar
12-07-2015, 05:16 PM

Where is your head, Rev? Need a snorkel?

The threat has increased.

Liberal denial will not fix the threat.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-07-2015, 09:28 PM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Number of Muslim Terrorist Attack Deaths in the U.S.
With the hype going on about Islam I just wanted to get some reality on the numbers.
These numbers are from a site that included muslim husbands killing wives because of islam and the like as well as terrorist attacks so it's not narrow.

02' = 18
03' = 1
04' = 1
05' = 0
06' = 3
07' = 0
08' = 3
09' = 19
10' = 5
11' = 4
12' = 2
13' = 6
14' = 7
15' = 14

So that's near one hundred murders.
That's 100 to many but is it a multi-Billion dollar, Top Priority, Top of Mind, Daily Fear, mistrust ALL Muslims concern?
Same with the "assault rifles" gun fears.

https://danieljmitchell.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/causes-of-death-cartoon.jpg

this is the reality check.
I ran into this as well.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 (http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#terror_05sum) were perpetrated by Muslims.
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Where are your figures on the number of lives saved from planned attacks that were discovered and stopped before they were executed?
And figures from attacks never attempted because Bush maintained greater vigilance during his terms? -tyr

revelarts
12-10-2015, 09:29 AM
From Gabby's thread which i somehow cannot find to link to.

As has been said on other issues --where's the outrage-- --where's the 24 news coverage?-- etc etc.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/12348295_10100542307913059_447384034_n.jpg

Pretty sad map overall though.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 09:35 AM
I agree it's sad for the overall.

But as to muslims - don't forget 9/11. And if they had their way, which they outright admit, we'll see another one. And we know they are trying to find a way for more attacks from ISIS, as they have stated so. So yeah, while there are other folks and things to be mindful of - anyone thinking there is a worse threat in the world right now than Islam, well... There just isn't a worse threat. Luckily for us - UNTIL NOW - the continued carnage after 9/11 hasn't come back here en force as it has in so many other countries. While we haven't been hit yet, there have been THOUSANDS AND THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS of attacks by Islam around the world since 9/11.

Them having less attacks right now isn't for a lack of effort and desire from their part, which continues.

Perianne
12-10-2015, 11:45 AM
We have shootings all the time here in Lexington. Since it's undesirables being shot no normal person cares.

PixieStix
12-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Where is your head, Rev? Need a snorkel?

The threat has increased.

Liberal denial will not fix the threat.

Islam’s problem is not a few bad apples. Islam has been infected with a disease that is spreading and metastasizing. Thankfully, most Muslims have not been infected, but when you realize how many are, you understand that this is unlike any other threat we have ever faced, and that to compare Islam to white southerners or some other such PC nonsense, is just another part of the media’s cover up.

Here are 9 FACTS that the media doesn't want you to know (http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/09/why-trumps-winning-9-things-the-dc-media-wont-tell-you-about-islam/)

PC has infected many Americans. Political correctness is literally killing us. People even capitalize the term. :rolleyes: If I have no respect for something I try not to capitalize it. It is time we see it for what it is. A lie from liberals who have no sense of truth in there hearts.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Here is the same photo. I know this one is 2015, but wanted to add just one day and a few goat fuckers to the list. Sorry for my poor art work.

http://i.imgur.com/9wuUhx9.jpg

PixieStix
12-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Islamic terrorism and obama is a scourge on the entire world. No matter how rev wants to slice it and dice it. The whole world is under threat of these barbarians. Is that our problem as Americans. Damned right it is.

Gunny
12-10-2015, 12:47 PM

No, what's ignored is people like you trying to marginalize one thing with another. It's all fun and games until someone walks into Subway and blows up YOUR wife and kids. It'll be different then. right? What you don't take into account in your little mass survey pie chart is these acts affect real people. They're not numbers. They had lives. Taken away by some religious zealot. And the countless extended family members permanently affected by it.

And people like you want to marginalize it and explain it away like it's nothing.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Here is the same photo. I know this one is 2015, but wanted to add just one day and a few goat fuckers to the list. Sorry for my poor art work.

:slap:

You forgot to change the date.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
:slap:

You forgot to change the date.

No need to. I don't need to work in dates in a sly manner as to exclude the obvious. Some see the big fucking red dots for the reality that they are.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 01:50 PM
No need to. I don't need to work in dates in a sly manner as to exclude the obvious. Some see the big fucking red dots for the reality that they are.

Nobody is excluding anything. It's easy to include 15 years worth of data, the only question being do you base actions on the outlier of one day?

Gunny
12-10-2015, 01:52 PM

I was eating tacos on a break and happened to turn the radio on in my truck. That's how I found out about 9/11 on 9/11. That "red dot" was kinda huge. So was 10 electricians crowding my truck to listen. Should have never said a word. :laugh:

Elessar
12-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Islamic terrorism and obama is a scourge on the entire world. No matter how rev wants to slice it and dice it. The whole world is under threat of these barbarians. Is that our problem as Americans. Damned right it is.

Rev might be a nice guy. but his denial of fact is disturbing

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:06 PM

Which fact did he deny?

Perianne
12-10-2015, 02:14 PM

Revelarts is a nice guy. He simply sees things from a different viewpoint.

Gunny
12-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Which fact did he deny?

I wouldn't say so much denial as selectivity. He cherrypicks his facts. I mean, come on ... if someone presented a pie chart that said Trump was a political genius, you'd be all over it. All these charts and polls are just crap. I poll 200 Americans to represent to 200M Americans.

He's denying that elephant in the room. That Islam and Sharia Law are direct opposites of the US Constitution.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't say so much denial as selectivity. He cherrypicks his facts. I mean, come on ... if someone presented a pie chart that said Trump was a political genius, you'd be all over it. All these charts and polls are just crap. I poll 200 Americans to represent to 200M Americans.

He's denying that elephant in the room. That Islam and Sharia Law are direct opposites of the US Constitution.

I don't think he cherry picks. He tries to distinguish which facts are important and which are actionable. Disagreeing with his choices is one thing but claiming denial is another.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Nobody is excluding anything. It's easy to include 15 years worth of data, the only question being do you base actions on the outlier of one day?'

9/11, largest ever terrorist attack. Sorry, but if not in-cluded - then it's being excluded. Some want to make it sound, in multiple threads and posts now, that the muslim threat in the USA is not all that bad. To debate that properly, I think a little more is needed than 2015.

Anyone stating that they are NOT a threat, or trying to downplay it, is blind to the past 14 years, attempts stopped and folks arrested. So there is a LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT more than "just one day".

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Which fact did he deny?

Denying by ignoring. A million reasons and attempts to jump on Islam - but is VERY VERY light on such condemnation. MUCH MUCH more time is spent on endless ways to protect their rights, or condemn the treatment towards them.

Denying reality perhaps?

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:28 PM
'

9/11, largest ever terrorist attack. Sorry, but if not in-cluded - then it's being excluded. Some want to make it sound, in multiple threads and posts now, that the muslim threat in the USA is not all that bad. To debate that properly, I think a little more is needed than 2015.

Anyone stating that they are NOT a threat, or trying to downplay it, is blind to the past 14 years, attempts stopped and folks arrested. So there is a LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT more than "just one day".

I agree but if you showed other years you would have more of both data points and everything would get lost in the noise. I would want to see data for each year like in the OP; what is the trend? Is it getting better? Worse? How can we take action? What action should we take? Going crazy because it's not exactly what you want to see loses the point IMO.

Gunny
12-10-2015, 02:29 PM
I don't think he cherry picks. He tries to distinguish which facts are important and which are actionable. Disagreeing with his choices is one thing but claiming denial is another.

Denial is what it is. He doesn't listen to nor respond to ANY arguments about what he posts. THAT is denial. Posting a one-sided argument IS cherrypicking. And don't get me wrong, I'm fine with Rev. Same as you or anyone else here. If I don't like what you are saying, I'm going to say something. Everyone knows it.

Hell I can't stand Trump and think he's a disaster. Doesn't mean I don't understand his appeal to some, nor that I'm going to get into it with the Trump supporters on this board at a personal level.

I don't like polls and I don't like pie charts nor any other kind of statistical BS that always seems to represent the person presenting it for some reason. That's NOT an argument to me.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Denying by ignoring. A million reasons and attempts to jump on Islam - but is VERY VERY light on such condemnation. MUCH MUCH more time is spent on endless ways to protect their rights, or condemn the treatment towards them.

Denying reality perhaps?

I disagree.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Denial is what it is. He doesn't listen to nor respond to ANY arguments about what he posts. THAT is denial. Posting a one-sided argument IS cherrypicking. And don't get me wrong, I'm fine with Rev. Same as you or anyone else here. If I don't like what you are saying, I'm going to say something. Everyone knows it.

Then everyone is cherry picking because everyone does it. We shouldn't complain about it, we should post something in response. That's what you and I did when we thought we were debating. ;)

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 02:35 PM
I agree but if you showed other years you would have more of both data points and everything would get lost in the noise. I would want to see data for each year like in the OP; what is the trend? Is it getting better? Worse? How can we take action? What action should we take? Going crazy because it's not exactly what you want to see loses the point IMO.

Somewhere in here I posted all of the crap from both Bush terms and both Obama terms - but only stopped attacks since 9/11

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 02:36 PM
I disagree.

Fair enough, you're entitled to that stance.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Somewhere in here I posted all of the crap from both Bush terms and both Obama terms - but only stopped attacks since 9/11

I saw it. It goes in the whole pile of data points that should be used to figure out how to keep the world safe.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 02:44 PM
I saw it. It goes in the whole pile of data points that should be used to figure out how to keep the world safe.

Just nuke the muslims, then we don't have to worry about data AND the world is instantly 5,543,000% safer, instantaneously! :)

fj1200
12-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Just nuke the muslims, then we don't have to worry about data AND the world is instantly 5,543,000% safer, instantaneously! :)

Oh Beav. :poke:

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx104/buck4of4/Memes/leave-it-to-beaver.jpg

Gunny
12-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Then everyone is cherry picking because everyone does it. We shouldn't complain about it, we should post something in response. That's what you and I did when we thought we were debating. ;)

I disagree. I post what I KNOW from what I have SEEN. I don't have any pie charts, graphs, nor polls and I don't talk in circles saying nothing. I've had the SAME discussion 13 or so years ago on USMB when Jim owned it. My stance hasn't changed. Some like to bitch about my repetitiveness but the threads are repetitive and so are my answers. The responses don't change from one thread to the next, nor one day to the next.

If I know what I'm talking about, I talk about it. If I don't, I don't. Perhaps these pollsters and eggheads who don't know crap should do likewise?

These people hate us and have been trying to conquer the world for 14 centuries. They are a threat. I don't care what some pie chart says. According to that thing, we need to ban cars. What's NOT presented is radical Islam hasn't had the resources to attack us. It takes years for them to come up with one of their non-strategical, symbolic plans. Now why don't you pie chart what they do in the Middle East where they have readily available targets? The only thing saving us is they can't get here readily enough and I'm more than willing to keep it that way.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 04:49 PM
I disagree.

Then you're arguing that nobody has bias and that's just not true.

Gunny
12-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Then you're arguing that nobody has bias and that's just not true.

To the contrary, we are ALL biased. I'm just willing to admit it instead of playing PC. If you look, I've said more than once I can't stand Arabs. I just don't like them because they're Arabs period. Most want to blame a religion. I don't give a damn what they worship. They're ugly, dirty, smell bad, are treacherous and I don't want them around. You can call that anything you want to. I call it fact.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 05:02 PM
To the contrary, we are ALL biased. I'm just willing to admit it instead of playing PC. If you look, I've said more than once I can't stand Arabs. I just don't like them because they're Arabs period. Most want to blame a religion. I don't give a damn what they worship. They're ugly, dirty, smell bad, are treacherous and I don't want them around. You can call that anything you want to. I call it fact.

Preach it!

Elessar
12-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Which fact did he deny?

How about most all of them, biggest problem
being trying to deny the problem exists or making
up some cut and paste excuse.

Fact versus opinions. Facts are in. The situation
exists and all the rationalizing on earth will not change FACT.

Remember....Truth and Fact are two different animals.
'Truth' is an opinion or viewpoint driven by personality.
'Fact' is cold hard reality.

That's why I yawn at sniveling weaklings that pipe up with the
"You just do not want to listen to the truth".

fj1200
12-10-2015, 05:22 PM
How about most all of them, biggest problem
being trying to deny the problem exists or making
up some cut and paste excuse.

Fact versus opinions. Facts are in. The situation
exists and all the rationalizing on earth will not change FACT.

Remember....Truth and Fact are two different animals.
'Truth' is an opinion or viewpoint driven by personality.
'Fact' is cold hard reality.

That's why I yawn at sniveling weaklings that pipe up with the
"You just do not want to listen to the truth".

You merely restated your opinion.

Elessar
12-10-2015, 07:48 PM
You merely restated your opinion.

You're kind of hopeless,
just a skipping DVD...same noise over and over.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 08:04 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9wuUhx9.jpg

For me this is very likely to be top post of the year!!!!! :beer: :beer: -:clap::clap::clap:--Tyr

NOT JUST WHAT YOU DISPLAYED AND SAID BUT THE VERY APT AND CORRECT DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE THAT
YOU SO COLORFULLY USED!

and a few goat fuckers to the list-- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PixieStix
12-10-2015, 09:41 PM
A message to Americans from a former Muslim, Now a Pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVg_nHj2tQ

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 09:52 PM
I disagree.

And of course you would!
Who did you think ever doubted that you would????? -Tyr

fj1200
12-11-2015, 09:14 AM
You're kind of hopeless,
just a skipping DVD...same noise over and over.

I kind of had the same thought.

fj1200
12-11-2015, 09:16 AM
And of course you would!
Who did you think ever doubted that you would????? -Tyr

I frequently disagree when someone is incorrect... IMO. What I try not to do is post in a passive-aggressive style and then disappear when challenged. :)

namvet
12-11-2015, 01:39 PM
big ears has eliminated out national security so these mongoloids are now free to hit where ever they want

Elessar
12-11-2015, 08:10 PM
them has increased.

I did forget this, though:

It was the beginning of the work day at the Towers.
Pentagon was likely in full swing knowing military procedure.

What if all those suites were fully occupied, Rev?
That would skew your numbers beyond your comprehension.