PDA

View Full Version : OMG... Lt. Col. Ralph Peters

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Did you guys see this, and on live TV no less :eek: :rofl1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ

aboutime
12-07-2015, 06:53 PM
IT'S JUST THE TRUTH! And, like Democrats normally do all the time. He apologized for telling the TRUTH. Thank you SIR!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap::clap:

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Well, Stuart Varney DID ask him what he was saying to the TV last night as he watched the speech :laugh: Better watch what you ask someone. :laugh:

Perianne
12-07-2015, 07:10 PM
It continues to amaze me that when denigrating others, people refer to them as genitals. lol

aboutime
12-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Let's let Ralph Peters become a nominee for President. He's just saying what everybody else is afraid to OFFEND everyone with their Political Correctness, and Stupidity.

Telling the truth about Obama only offends the LIARS like him. FOX isn't ruled by the FCC, no harm, no foul. Same broadcast rules as HBO.....and the SEVEN WORDS YOU COULDN'T SAY...can be said.

http://youtu.be/vbZhpf3sQxQ

Elessar
12-07-2015, 07:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfzSlldIUHQ

Ohh, Shit!

That was great!

Wonder if Obama the wimp saw it?

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Ohh, Shit!

That was great!

:laugh: I hope so,....wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall while he did :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Ohh, Shit!

That was great!

​That was Great! ....You bet he saw it...Darn sure one of his faithful Lemmings would of told him about it

PixieStix
12-07-2015, 07:35 PM
I bet the FBI Director Comey told Obama to stop being acting as if Islamic terrorism doesn't exist. It is getting people killed. Obama did an about face concerning what we already knew about The Fort Hood muslim terrorist, and other terrorist attacks on our soil

Not counting all those who have died in defense of our country. Journalists, being beheaded ect......Christians being massacred... Islam and Obama is a scourge

Obama is exactly what Lt. Col. Ralph Peters said on live TV. It had to be said. :coffee:

LongTermGuy
12-07-2015, 07:41 PM
I bet the FBI Director Comey told Obama to stop being acting as if Islamic terrorism doesn't exist. It is getting people killed. Obama did an about face concerning what we already knew about The Fort Hood muslim terrorist, and other terrorist attacks on our soil

Not counting all those who have died in defense of our country. Journalists, being beheaded ect......Christians being massacred... Islam and Obama is a scourge

Obama is exactly what Lt. Col. Ralph Peters said on live TV. It had to be said. :coffee:

`o`...is like a bad Infected Tooth in ones head...(for the country)....a dentist is coming soon:coffee:

http://entertainmentrundown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Woman-Pulls-Out-Ex-Boyfriend-Teeth.jpg

Elessar
12-07-2015, 07:50 PM

Obama is too arrogant to listen to professionals...

aboutime
12-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Obama is too arrogant to listen to professionals...

We'd all love to see Obama blame that one on Bush!!!! Obama can't change the TRUTH.:laugh:

Kathianne
12-07-2015, 08:12 PM

I love Ralph Peters, at least most of the time!

indago
12-08-2015, 12:08 AM
It continues to amaze me that when denigrating others, people refer to them as genitals. lol

Yes, it rather denigrates genitalia...

Elessar
12-08-2015, 12:08 AM
We'd all love to see Obama blame that one on Bush!!!! Obama can't change the TRUTH.:laugh:

Truth is a relative term, but accuracy is not!

Gunny
12-08-2015, 10:26 AM

It is not specifically referring to anyone as "genitals". It is emasculating men by calling them women.

Words interest me. They all have meanings. So does the statement the words make. We spend more time as a society focusing on words than we do what is being said. You use the word "nigger" a LOT. The definition has changed. IN 1976 it was "a trashy PERSON". Not a black person. Same as the use of the word "liberal". It didn't mean these fascist Democrats we have now.

So if someone's called a dick, what does it mean? Hard-on? Limp? Or is his name Richard?

Perianne
12-08-2015, 10:30 AM
It is not specifically referring to anyone as "genitals". It is emasculating men by calling them women.

Sometimes men refer to other men as "dicks"...pardon my language.

Perianne
12-08-2015, 12:48 PM

Words interest me. They all have meanings. So does the statement the words make. We spend more time as a society focusing on words than we do what is being said. You use the word "nigger" a LOT. The definition has changed. IN 1976 it was "a trashy PERSON". Not a black person. Same as the use of the word "liberal". It didn't mean these fascist Democrats we have now.

So if someone's called a dick, what does it mean? Hard-on? Limp? Or is his name Richard?

You must live in a different environment than the one I live in. In my area, the word has pretty much always meant the same thing. I think it might have started out as a term of respect way back in the 1700s or 1800s, but now it is not.

aboutime
12-08-2015, 06:11 PM
I agree with PETERS, and would rather he used the word "GELDING" in order not to offend, or belittle the reference word generally used for women. But in the Military. Men I knew for many years often referred to WUSSY'S, COWARDS, AND WHINERS Using the "P" word because they acted like they had no Male genitals.:salute:

Black Diamond
12-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Sometimes men refer to other men as "dicks"...pardon my language.

Sometimes we call our cat pussy.

SassyLady
12-09-2015, 02:22 AM
FoxNews suspended him for 2 weeks along with Stacey Dash.

She said Obama didn't give a "shit" about terrorism....

Ralph Peters, a Fox News "strategic analyst," called the president a "total pu---" who "doesn't want to hurt our enemies."
A couple of hours later Stacey Dash, a Fox contributor, said the president "didn't give a sh--" about Sunday night's terrorism speech.
"Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air," Fox senior executive vice president Bill Shine said.
"Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks," he said.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/07/media/fox-profanities-against-obama/

indago
12-09-2015, 07:24 AM

In the aforementioned context, Dick and Prick would mean the same thing. The person is an asshole...