PDA

View Full Version : The Theory of Everything

Perianne
12-08-2015, 10:23 AM
God was his father. God is white. God chose a special woman to be his mother. There is nothing special about a brown-skinned Arab. God therefore chose a white woman to be Jesus's mother. White mother + white father = white son.

The brown-skinned people did not like Jesus because he looked different from them. It's why when Jesus came into town that everyone noticed him. He was probably blonde and blue-eyed. Just two percent of the world is naturally blonde. Jesus said many will seek to get into Heaven, but only a few will enter. Probably about 2 percent.

This has been theory #1. Stay tuned for more.

:):):):)

fj1200
12-08-2015, 10:29 AM
^WTF is wrong with you?

Perianne
12-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Africa and Australia are continents surrounded by water. Those are the only continents designed that way. It is clear that nature did this on purpose. The water is a natural barrier to keep those people in those places. It is when white people defy common sense that the natural order of things fails.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Africa and Australia are continents surrounded by water. Those are the only continents designed that way. It is clear that nature did this on purpose. The water is a natural barrier to keep those people in those places. It is when white people defy common sense that the natural order of things fails.

Huh? Africa is surrounded by water solely because there's a man-made Suez Canal. Australia was where Great Britain disposed of its criminals.

Since the Panama Canal exists, you could say South America is a separate continent. Then there's Antarctica.

And it is when leftist fascism takes over that things fail. Happened with Greece and Rome. We aren't first. We're just next.

Drummond
12-08-2015, 12:36 PM
^WTF is wrong with you?

The 'problem' is that your Left-wing sensibilities have been offended.

Everybody say 'aaahhhh' ... :combust:

Perianne
12-08-2015, 12:38 PM
This is a fun thread. fj takes things too seriously. I think he may have a Muslim background!

Gunny
12-08-2015, 12:44 PM
This is a fun thread. fj takes things too seriously. I think he may have a Muslim background!

*Sigh* You're just never going to get it.:slap:

I created a thread the other day that is like 4 pages long and it was just goofy crap. I created a thread the other day I thought was serious and I think maybe someone replied once.

Don't try so hard. We know you're here and most of us like you. I don't know who doesn't, but they can answer to me later. :laugh:

FJ does NOT take things seriously. THAT is what y'all don't get. He takes screwing with you seriously. Seems to be a sport for him. And if he's a Muslim I'm Jesus Christ. :laugh:

Perianne
12-08-2015, 12:52 PM

I created a thread the other day that is like 4 pages long and it was just goofy crap. I created a thread the other day I thought was serious and I think maybe someone replied once.

Don't try so hard. We know you're here and most of us like you. I don't know who doesn't, but they can answer to me later. :laugh:

FJ does NOT take things seriously. THAT is what y'all don't get. He takes screwing with you seriously. Seems to be a sport for him. And if he's a Muslim I'm Jesus Christ. :laugh:

I like messing with fj, too. His responses are funny. Seriously, I laughed about this thread. I find me very funny. Deep down, I suspect fj does, too. He would like to date me, except I don't date his type.

I didn't say he is a Muslim. I said he might have a Muslim background. Like his grandmammy might have been Muslim. Or something like that.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 12:56 PM
I like messing with fj, too. His responses are funny. Seriously, I laughed about this thread. I find me very funny. Deep down, I suspect fj does, too. He would like to date me, except I don't date his type.

I didn't say he is a Muslim. I said he might have a Muslim background. Like his grandmammy might have been Muslim. Or something like that.

I know you find YOU very funny. Some don't always get your sense of humor. At the same time, you have to get others' as well. You're not "the only" one.

You're probably too short for him. :laugh:

Perianne
12-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I know you find YOU very funny. Some don't always get your sense of humor. At the same time, you have to get others' as well. You're not "the only" one.

You're probably too short for him. :laugh:

I give LOTS of thanks because I think other people are clever and/or funny. I find you funny sometimes, too.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 01:41 PM
I give LOTS of thanks because I think other people are clever and/or funny. I find you funny sometimes, too.

I find me funny sometimes too, but not everyone else does. :laugh: I got a Don Rickles sense of humor added to a Marine Corps sense of humor. Like a match made in Hell.

I usually find you funny when you aren't making an effort to be funny. Food for thought.

Drummond
12-08-2015, 01:53 PM

FJ has a very humorous relationship with truth, that's for sure.

I understood that he was joking in terms of it, long ago ....

Gunny
12-08-2015, 02:25 PM
FJ has a very humorous relationship with truth, that's for sure.

I understood that he was joking in terms of it, long ago ....

I kind of got the idea you did. Might want to check out your friends a bit more wisely though. I think one in particular is on the brink of a stroke when disagreed with. It's up to him what he says and up to you how you respond. I find him and you funny as Hell. I don't disregard the points either of you make, but I get WAY lots of entertainment in you interact with one another.

That's as opposed to people who get butt-hurt at every perceived slight or disagreement.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:06 PM
God was his father. God is white. God chose a special woman to be his mother. There is nothing special about a brown-skinned Arab. God therefore chose a white woman to be Jesus's mother. White mother + white father = white son.

The brown-skinned people did not like Jesus because he looked different from them. It's why when Jesus came into town that everyone noticed him. He was probably blonde and blue-eyed. Just two percent of the world is naturally blonde. Jesus said many will seek to get into Heaven, but only a few will enter. Probably about 2 percent.

This has been theory #1. Stay tuned for more.

If he has blue eyes, why is this not mentioned in any Gospel?

Gunny
12-08-2015, 03:08 PM
If he has blue eyes, why is this not mentioned in any Gospel?

You mean Jesus the Arab who is portrayed as having blond hair and blue eyes? I must have missed all THOSE Arabs.:laugh:

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:10 PM
You mean Jesus the Arab who is portrayed as having blond hair and blue eyes? I must have missed all THOSE Arabs.:laugh:
Don't be an ass Gunny. He's no Arab. :slap:

Gunny
12-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Don't be an ass Gunny. He's no Arab. :slap:

No? Any particular place you got in mind he was born then? Last I checked, Bethlehem was full of Arabs. If I missed the Scandinavian invasion, my bad.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Jesus was a Semitic Jew, not an Arab, and no, not a Swede.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 03:25 PM

All Arabs are semites. And if he was born in Bethlehem, he was an Arab. The whole argument is a myth. A (Jewish) religion does NOT a race make.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:33 PM
You're getting confused Gunny. There are many semitic tribes. Jews aren't Arabs, nor Akkadians, nor Phoenicians.

Full Definition of SEMITE1
a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

[m-w.com]

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:35 PM
And "Jewish" is both a religion and a race. A Semitic Jew can be a Christian, and atheist, or a Muzzy for that matter.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 03:42 PM
You're getting confused Gunny. There are many semitic tribes. Jews aren't Arabs, nor Akkadians, nor Phoenicians.

Full Definition of SEMITE

a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

[m-w.com]

Having a different religion doesn't create a different race. Jews being a race is a myth. They're semites from SWA. I'm not Catholic because I'm white and from Nordic descent. I'm white.

This is a double-edged sword. They Jews have been persecuted for their religion. In turn, they have used Judaism to the fullest extent to claim being victims. And the dipshits will STILL vote Democrat when their fearful leader shuns them and makes a deal with their enemy.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Now you're spinning. Before you said he was an Arab, and that is simply not true. It's like calling a Ford a Chevy because they are both cars.

Black Diamond
12-08-2015, 03:49 PM
All Arabs are sodomites.

That explains a lot.

Perianne
12-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Maybe he was not a Swede. He might have been Finnish. After all, God could make his son anyone He wanted him to be.

Black Diamond
12-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Maybe he was not a Swede. He might have been Finnish. After all, God could make his son anyone He wanted him to be.

The Left thinks he was half Kenyan.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:52 PM
That explains a lot.
:lol:

glockmail
12-08-2015, 03:56 PM

God has a habit of making stuff from other things he made previously. Like making a woman from parts of a man. In this case, 1/2 of Jesus was from a Jewish woman named Mary.

And Mary wasn't an Arab either.

Perianne
12-08-2015, 04:02 PM
God has a habit of making stuff from other things he made previously. Like making a woman from parts of a man. In this case, 1/2 of Jesus was from a Jewish woman named Mary.

And Mary wasn't an Arab either.

She was Finnish.

glockmail
12-08-2015, 04:07 PM
And she drove a Volvo.

Perianne
12-08-2015, 04:08 PM
And she drove a Volvo.

And she was a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Abbey Marie
12-08-2015, 04:16 PM
God made the sky blue because he is a NY Giants fan. Everyone knows this.

indago
12-08-2015, 08:46 PM
^WTF is wrong with you?

Yeah! I thought this was going to be about the movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980516/

Gunny
12-08-2015, 09:27 PM

Nah. Made it blue after the color of that star on a real team's helmet.

Abbey Marie
12-08-2015, 09:53 PM

The Texaco racing team? ;)

fj1200
12-09-2015, 10:55 AM
The 'problem' is that your anti-racist sensibilities have been offended.

Everybody say 'aaahhhh' ...

It's sad when you put in with racists.

... except I don't date his type.

A conservative man?

FJ has a very humorous relationship with truth...

I point out truth, you revel in ignorance.

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:11 AM

Insanity!

That's it, that's one too many times you sided with them. And to imply that the holy one himself is a Cowboy's fan. NEVER! You're off the Christmas list!

Perianne
12-09-2015, 11:12 AM
That's it, that's one too many times you sided with them. And to imply that the holy one himself is a Cowboy's fan. NEVER! You're off the Christmas list!

Blessed be the longsuffering.

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Blessed be the longsuffering.

You're off too!

Gunny
12-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Insanity!

Dude, I got stuck watching an Arizona High School game last night. If I'm lucky I get to see the Cowboys. Crap. I forgot if you move too far west you get to watch the AFC and NFC West. If you don't think that isn't torture I don't know what is. I don't get to see any good pro teams nor any good college teams. Which of them two do you think comes from NM? There ain't a damned pro team here in ANY damned sport. So I can watch Dallas or Denver and I hate Denver. If I really get lucky I can see a Seahawks game. :rolleyes:

And BTW, are YOU defending the Giants? Speaking of off the Christmas list .....