PDA

View Full Version : Man fistfights a monkey

jimnyc
12-08-2015, 07:17 PM
All because the little monkey sat on his motorcycle. Hard to tell, but I hope the monkey kicked ass!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88957" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gabosaurus
12-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Hard to discern which one is the monkey and which is the biker. :cool:

Perianne
12-08-2015, 07:21 PM
HA! Stupid gook got owned by a monkey. hahahahahaha

jimnyc
12-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Hard to discern which one is the monkey and which is the biker. :cool:

Shut up, stupid. :poke:

No doubt the guy filming is stoned though, and getting a great laugh at his friends expense! I gotta admit, if I see one of my friends getting his ass kicked by a little monkey, I'm gonna tape it and crack up too!!

jimnyc
12-08-2015, 07:24 PM
HA! Stupid gook got owned by a monkey. hahahahahaha

Maybe he thought he was going to catch him and eat him? :dunno:

Funny stuff though. I always love watching the animals get a little revenge in when someone messes with them!

gabosaurus
12-08-2015, 07:28 PM
There is a video somewhere on youtube where a stoned guy is arguing with a dog. The dog is sitting on the porch when they guy tries to leave his house. Guy yells and screams and the dog doesn't move. :laugh:

jimnyc
12-08-2015, 07:31 PM
There is a video somewhere on youtube where a stoned guy is arguing with a dog. The dog is sitting on the porch when they guy tries to leave his house. Guy yells and screams and the dog doesn't move. :laugh:

Find it. Don't make us search to find funny stuff. You just find it and post it. I don't want your written version. :420:

NightTrain
01-08-2016, 09:34 AM
All because the little monkey sat on his motorcycle. Hard to tell, but I hope the monkey kicked ass!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/88957" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Now that's pretty cool! I didn't know Monkeys would launch into a charge after having a shoe thrown at them!

Gotta hand it to the Monkey, he knew when it was time to throw down.