PDA

View Full Version : Trump doesn't go far enough

gabosaurus
12-08-2015, 09:45 PM
If you think about it, perhaps Donald Trump does not go far enough in wanting to ban Muslims from entering the country.
We should cut off trade with all Muslim countries and ban travel by non-military personnel.
Saudi Arabia is a big financial supporter of Muslim extremists. Why are we buying oil from them? Or anything.

Gunny
12-08-2015, 09:48 PM
If you think about it, perhaps Donald Trump does not go far enough in wanting to ban Muslims from entering the country.
We should cut off trade with all Muslim countries and ban travel by non-military personnel.
Saudi Arabia is a big financial supporter of Muslim extremists. Why are we buying oil from them? Or anything.

I agree. He should ban Democrats as well.

Abbey Marie
12-08-2015, 09:50 PM
In one of the debates., Dr. Carson's number one priority for solving the ME problem was to get us off dependency on their oil. I am continually impressed by him.

Of course, the Dems will never allow the drilling necessary to do so.

gabosaurus
12-08-2015, 10:04 PM
I agree. He should ban Democrats as well.

I am willing to put it all on the 2016 election. If Hillary wins (and she will if Trump is the GOP nominee), she should set up Soviet and North Korean style labor camps in desolate areas of Montana or West Texas. Opposition leaders can be convicted of treason and sent out for "reeducation."
Perhaps send Trump and Cruz in for waterboarding. :cool:

Elessar
12-09-2015, 12:48 AM

A bit of a point there Gabby.

We have bought oil from them since Carter and the liberal idiots shot down our processing
of crude supplies. That carried over up to Clinton and now Obama.
No upgrade on refineries allowed. The same goes with Nuke Power Plants and desalination plants in SoCal.
Obama and his whiners will not support the pipeline from Canada.

And the notion that Saudi Arabia is a financial supporter is ignorant.
Disgruntled youths there turned to Al Quida because they were too damn
lazy to get meaningful employment. National Geographic had a good writing
about that several years ago.

Elessar
12-09-2015, 12:56 AM
I am willing to put it all on the 2016 election. If Hillary wins (and she will if Trump is the GOP nominee), she should set up Soviet and North Korean style labor camps in desolate areas of Montana or West Texas. Opposition leaders can be convicted of treason and sent out for "reeducation."

Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet.

Geesh...You are off the wall again! Are you for real?
You are suggesting a dictatorship worse than this fool in the White House now
Convicted for what treason?
Labor camps?
Waterboarding someone you oppose?
Would you like the same treatment?

That is all absurd, even from you.

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:31 AM

I agree with you. Now go away, stupid. I think we should steal all the oil and nuke them. SO many problems solved.

Drummond
12-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Hillary has too many skeletons in her closet.

Geesh...You are off the wall again! Are you for real?
You are suggesting a dictatorship worse than this fool in the White House now
Convicted for what treason?
Labor camps?
Waterboarding someone you oppose?
Would you like the same treatment?

That is all absurd, even from you.

Just think of it as a classic display of what we're assured is 'textbook liberal tolerance in action'.

Truth is, the only real tolerance (& then some) they REALLY have, is for our ENEMIES. Tolerate those ideologically opposed to all that America is supposed to represent .. sure, every time ! Regard their 'human rights' as inviolable, even though the core point of terrorists' actions is to violate other people's human rights !!!

Liberal tolerance evaporates in the 'strangest' of ways, beyond those considerations. Again ...

Elessar
12-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Just think of it as a classic display of what we're assured is 'textbook liberal tolerance in action'.

Truth is, the only real tolerance (& then some) they REALLY have, is for our ENEMIES. Tolerate those ideologically opposed to all that America is supposed to represent .. sure, every time ! Regard their 'human rights' as inviolable, even though the core point of terrorists' actions is to violate other people's human rights !!!

Liberal tolerance evaporates in the 'strangest' of ways, beyond those considerations. Again ...

The Liberal hypocrisy is astounding.

Opposed to torture, but wishes it on the opposition - our own people.

Condemn police actions, yet wish assassins were available on the opposition - our own people.

fj1200
12-09-2015, 01:11 PM
She is taken way to seriously here.

Gunny
12-09-2015, 01:15 PM

Oh, you mean like that Democrat FDR did? Stay out of my state.

Gunny
12-09-2015, 01:16 PM
She is taken way to seriously here.

You the pot or the kettle? :laugh:

I just get bored. Y'all pansies are in bed when she and I are up.

fj1200
12-09-2015, 01:17 PM
You the pot or the kettle? :laugh:

I just get bored. Y'all pansies are in bed when she and I are up.

Depends on the day. :poke:

And I get bored too. ;)

Gunny
12-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Depends on the day. :poke:

And I get bored too. ;)

I figured that out. You ain't that hard to read if one knows how to read people.

fj1200
12-09-2015, 02:25 PM
I figured that out. You ain't that hard to read if one knows how to read people.

I'm guessing your imagination doesn't get in the way. ;)

Gunny
12-09-2015, 02:29 PM
I'm guessing your imagination doesn't get in the way. ;)

Matter of fact, that's a slacker for me. I analyze crap. My imagination is in the doldrums.

gabosaurus
12-10-2015, 11:07 PM
And the notion that Saudi Arabia is a financial supporter is ignorant.

15 of the 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were financed by the Saudi government and traveled on Saudi passports. Both the 9-11 Commission and outside agencies found numerous instances where the Saudis housed terror groups and financed their existence. There was more than a 100 pages of allegations made against the Saudi government by the 9-11 Commission that GW Bush ordered excised before the final report was issued.

If the U.S. had REALLY wanted to avenge the 9-11 attacks, our military should have invaded Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq.