PDA

View Full Version : Sharia Law preferred By Many Muslims in America

PixieStix
12-08-2015, 10:46 PM
They do not want to assimilate. Even little kids :read: They are here because of the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGaO3NKJa-8

PixieStix
12-08-2015, 11:03 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8062&stc=1

Elessar
12-09-2015, 12:19 AM
That is bizarre.

What a mindset. Come here and not
want to join in with this culture?

Screw them, one and all.

gabosaurus
12-09-2015, 12:33 AM
That is a good film. The actors and actresses played their parts quite well.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Darkies sure have some strange opinions about Islam.

Elessar
12-09-2015, 12:58 AM
That is a good film. The actors and actresses played their parts quite well.

Pfft! I assume you were there and saw it all, then?:laugh:

Perianne
12-09-2015, 01:26 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8063&stc=1

DragonStryk72
12-09-2015, 06:13 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8063&stc=1

Could also be titled "Americans protesting the homelessness of veterans", numbers for the rally would be about the same.

Many Christians want the nation run by the bible, despite the hundreds.of millions of Americans who would die from the strictures of Leviticus (ate meat on a friday? Death penalty. Cursed your mother or father? Death penalty. Doesn't matter that they were drunken abusers, you cursed them. Didnt grow out your beard and locks per prescribed lengths? Death Penalty)

No one on this forum would still be living if we followed the Bible, and yet, there are those who call for it. Saying you're in favor of something doesn't impart some precise knowledge on you.

"Many" Americans believe in the flyING spaghetti monster. "Many" Americans think the Earth is flat. News stations love to use the word many to pump up drama these days. How many is many?

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Every person that ever states they want Shariah law instituted here - that person should immediately go on a muslim watch list. How deranged and brainwashed must these people be in order to choose such crap over freedoms?

Gunny
12-09-2015, 11:45 AM
They do not want to assimilate. Even little kids :read: They are here because of the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGaO3NKJa-8

Yeah I saw that. My answer: Get the f*ck out.

fj1200
12-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Biblical Law preferred by many Christians in America.

Yay for the Constitution.

Gunny
12-09-2015, 01:22 PM

What US Constitution do YOU read that isn't directly opposed to Sharia Law? If they want it over THERE, not my problem. Don't bring it here. Since when did in the name of some bullshit cause did we get to just ignore the damned law? Your comment holds no water. Seems to me the only people required to obey the law are white Christians. If you're black you riot. If you're Mexican you run back across the border. If you're Arabic you kill people you disagree with. And the left apologizes for every one of them except the whites, and tries to make the whites responsible.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2015, 01:28 PM

You usual bullshit sarcasm duly note... --Tyr

fj1200
12-09-2015, 02:33 PM
What US Constitution do YOU read that isn't directly opposed to Sharia Law? If they want it over THERE, not my problem. Don't bring it here. Since when did in the name of some bullshit cause did we get to just ignore the damned law? Your comment holds no water. Seems to me the only people required to obey the law are white Christians. If you're black you riot. If you're Mexican you run back across the border. If you're Arabic you kill people you disagree with. And the left apologizes for every one of them except the whites, and tries to make the whites responsible.

But it's not in whole unless you take only the extreme viewpoint. You can have Sharia compliant food, mortgages, finance, contracts, etc. Don't violate my property, my life, my liberty and follow the Constitution and there is little opportunity for disagreement.

You usual bullshit truth duly note... --Tyr

Bam! Thanks for the effort at debate. :laugh: Almost said that without laughing. :)

Gunny
12-09-2015, 05:55 PM
But it's not in whole unless you take only the extreme viewpoint. You can have Sharia compliant food, mortgages, finance, contracts, etc. Don't violate my property, my life, my liberty and follow the Constitution and there is little opportunity for disagreement.

Bam! Thanks for the effort at debate. :laugh: Almost said that without laughing. :)

When you come to MY country and bring your BS with you ESPECIALLY when it kills people who disagree with your crap, don't. Sharia law is Stone Age BS. One one hand we want to fight for everyone's Rights, but then we're going to allow the very thing that denies them?

Seems to me some towelheads need to sh*t or get off the pot. OUR country. You want to come here? Then you come here by OUR rules, not some backwards-assed BS. Want to live by YOUR rules? Fight for your own damned country and keep it for yourselves.

gabosaurus
12-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Before you all bash Sharia Law, think about how many of you believe in "an eye for an eye."
If someone out there breaks into your home or abuses a member of your family, how many of you are going to call the police and go through the justice system?

My family believes in a similar form of justice. It's called "The Law of the Street."
Or, as my brother-in-law so eloquently puts it, "fuck with my family and you die."

Drummond
12-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Before you all bash Sharia Law, think about how many of you believe in "an eye for an eye."
If someone out there breaks into your home or abuses a member of your family, how many of you are going to call the police and go through the justice system?

My family believes in a similar form of justice. It's called "The Law of the Street."
Or, as my brother-in-law so eloquently puts it, "fuck with my family and you die."

You are seriously trying to equate 'eye for an eye' justice with Sharia Law ??!?

Let's see how well that works, eh .. ?

http://nowtheendbegins.com/pages/radicalIDEOLOGY/sharia-law.htm

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8068&stc=1

Here's a picture of a woman just minutes away from being stoned to death, following Sharia judgement on her.

Also from the link, these facts about Sharia ..

Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.

Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

This is just the merest taste of what is permissible, even mandated, under Sharia Law. I don't think 'eye for an eye' really covers it, Gabby .. no more than it covers amputation punishments, recognised and meted out by STATE law in countries where Sharia is prevalent.

Let me guess. You're trying to fight an urge to be an apologist for Islamic barbarity ... yes ??

Does anyone else here want to show more tolerance for, and 'understanding' of, any measure of Sharia Law in the US or any Western country ??

Kathianne
12-09-2015, 10:27 PM

Actually, I do believe in going through the justice system. It's not perfect, but it certainly beats everyone taking the law into their own hands.

Drummond
12-09-2015, 10:31 PM
You can have Sharia compliant food, mortgages, finance, contracts, etc. Don't violate my property, my life, my liberty and follow the Constitution and there is little opportunity for disagreement.

Oh, well, that's OK, then !!

This is like saying 'a little evil can be a good thing'. Set the precedent for any measure of acceptance of Sharia Law, and how long will it be before a lot more is demanded, with Lefties coming out of the woodwork to fight for the 'human rights' of those 'poor' Muslims whose sensibilities, whose 'fundamental religious rights', aren't being deferred to, in full ???

.. Do tell, FJ ....

Gunny
12-09-2015, 11:15 PM

Utterly ridiculous and completely stupid statement and theer is NO comparison. Paying for a crime and committing them in the name of something aren't anywhere close to the same thing. You must have had to dig WAY into the "dumb bag" for that one.

I haven't heard anything so stupid since Carter and Obama got off my TV this morning.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 12:26 PM
When you come to MY country and bring your BS with you ESPECIALLY when it kills people who disagree with your crap, don't. Sharia law is Stone Age BS. One one hand we want to fight for everyone's Rights, but then we're going to allow the very thing that denies them?

Seems to me some towelheads need to sh*t or get off the pot. OUR country. You want to come here? Then you come here by OUR rules, not some backwards-assed BS. Want to live by YOUR rules? Fight for your own damned country and keep it for yourselves.

I agree with much of that.

This is like saying 'a little evil can be a good thing'. ...

.. Do tell, FJ ....

Halal is evil? Do tell.

DLT
12-10-2015, 12:40 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8062&stc=1

They are here for one thing and one thing only....conquest. After all....their own guy, al-Baghdadi, has admitted that Islam is THE religion of War (http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/14/isis-leader-islam-is-the-religion-of-war/), not of peace. But we already knew that. The idiot left, however, is so stuckonstupid and/or dishonest that they cannot acknowledge the reality.