PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Love Queers

Perianne
12-09-2015, 01:19 AM
If she didn't think this would win her the nomination, she wouldn't produce such videos.

Warning: Disgusting content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRw_lwKUCMw

Drummond
12-09-2015, 07:20 AM
If she didn't think this would win her the nomination, she wouldn't produce such videos.

I hate to say it - but in the UK, such is the strength of 'PC' mandate, that the speech Hillary Clinton made in that clip could've easily been spoken by DAVID CAMERON, our CONSERVATIVE leader.

Once such beliefs, or 'standards', become accepted to any wide degree, so you get to a point where all politicians will publicly buy into it just to gain all the votes they can (although where Cameron's concerned, I think he is personally genuine in what he advocates). Which is why, when propaganda like this, and ambitions such as Hillary C is following, not only need to be defeated, but CONTINUALLY so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMBfjWR6dg4

indago
12-09-2015, 07:31 AM

Truly DISGUSTING!

indago
12-09-2015, 07:34 AM
Homosexuality should not be encouraged ANYWHERE...

jimnyc
12-09-2015, 11:33 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zI2YCpvGIog/Rp5cgedS1xI/AAAAAAAAAXw/vHwc8oFlorw/s400/toilet_puke.jpg

Abbey Marie
12-09-2015, 12:46 PM
She's not running for the rights of unborn Americans.

Here's a slogan for you Hillary: Unborn rights are human rights.

gabosaurus
12-09-2015, 08:29 PM
God said "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world."
He didn't state any exceptions or qualifications.

Perianne
12-09-2015, 08:34 PM

And then He slew the sodomites of Sodom and Gomorrah.

gabosaurus
12-09-2015, 08:44 PM

Sodomites could be hetero or homosexual. They were evil people of all nature.

jimnyc
12-10-2015, 09:24 AM

Please don't invoke God in some threads, while in other threads you choose to bash Christians/Catholics and such. It's embarrassing.

DLT
12-10-2015, 01:19 PM

And yet, gays make up only around 3% of the US population. It makes no logical sense.

Ironic, how most politicians usually try to get the majority to agree and align with them. But....what Hillary (and Obama) are really going up against is US Christians. That much is obvious (by now). It's the DemocRat War On Christianity.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 01:26 PM

For the sin of inhospitality.

And yet, gays make up only around 3% of the US population. It makes no logical sense.

Ironic, how most politicians usually try to get the majority to agree and align with them. But....what Hillary (and Obama) are really going up against is US Christians. That much is obvious (by now). It's the DemocRat War On Christianity.

There are gay Christians.

Perianne
12-10-2015, 01:28 PM

He slew them because they were all queers.

I suppose it is according to what you consider gays. There will be no gays in Heaven.

fj1200
12-10-2015, 01:35 PM
He slew them because they were all queers.

I suppose it is according to what you consider gays. There will be no gays in Heaven.

No, and no.

To the former:

Dr. Robert Gagnon, of Pittsburg Theological Seminary

prominent anti-gay author, admits the same thing in, The Bible And Homosexual Practice.Although he too believes all gay relationships are sinful, on page 71 of his book, Dr. Gagnon tells us, The S@dom story in Genesis 19 is usually viewed by modern Christians as the classic Bible story about homosexuality.
"However, to the extent that the story does not deal directly with consensual homosexual relationships, it is not an “ideal” text to guide contemporary Christian sexual ethics.”

gabosaurus
12-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Please don't invoke God in some threads, while in other threads you choose to bash Christians/Catholics and such. It's embarrassing.

I don't bash Christians or Catholics. I have only bashed pedophile Catholic priests and those who seek to cover up their misdeeds.

It is some of you people pretending to be Christian when you aren't that is embarrassing.

Perianne
01-25-2016, 08:25 AM
The Democratic party is the party of freaks and weirdos. They are so far left that they should never win any election. Except that undesirables religiously vote Democratic.