PDA

View Full Version : What Difference Does It Make?

PixieStix
12-10-2015, 03:25 PM
The FBI seized four servers from the State Department building a few weeks ago as part of the investigation into classified material improperly stored on Hillary Clinton’s secret email server, particularly the Top Secret documents that have been discovered in her email trove. (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/fbi-seizes-state-department-servers-clinton-investigation/)
Security experts have explained that the classified network is not electronically linked with any other system. Someone needed to pull up the Top Secret documents, transfer them to portable media such as a jump drive, and then load them onto an unsecured system to forward them to Clinton. Such portable media devices are not allowed in the safe rooms where Top Secret documents are viewed. Printouts that could be scanned into unsecure systems are not supposed to be removed from such facilities, either.
Gertz quotes Chris Farrell, an investigator for watchdog group Judicial Watch, suggesting the FBI may be acting on information extracted from the jump drives it seized from Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall

Gunny
12-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Imagine THIS ... The Legal Information Institute information on US Code Titles, 17, 19 and 21 appear to no longer be available on Google.

PixieStix
12-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Imagine THIS ... The Legal Information Institute information on US Code Titles, 17, 19 and 21 appear to no longer be available on Google.

I googled it too and cannot find what I googled. But I did find this:

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/37/793

AND:

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeUh0t2yhNM

She is a criminal and should not be running for President of the United States of America. She should be

in the below facility

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8073&stc=1

Elessar
12-10-2015, 06:15 PM
The Dems, Libs, and Clinton are blowing smoke up people's asses and pissing
down their backs telling them it is raining.

I had a Secret and Top Secret clearance.

In our Command Centers, items such as thumb drives, external hard drives,
personal DVD's, personal cell phones, personal lap-tops, IPODs, and cameras
were not permitted.

We had to annually sign SF-87's to verify understanding the rules and
requirements. Also had to undergo boring mandated training for the
same every year.

Nobody here can tell me that a Senator or that useless Clinton did
not have to comply with the same.

aboutime
12-11-2015, 06:46 PM
The Dems, Libs, and Clinton are blowing smoke up people's asses and pissing
down their backs telling them it is raining.

I had a Secret and Top Secret clearance.

In our Command Centers, items such as thumb drives, external hard drives,
personal DVD's, personal cell phones, personal lap-tops, IPODs, and cameras
were not permitted.

We had to annually sign SF-87's to verify understanding the rules and
requirements. Also had to undergo boring mandated training for the
same every year.

Nobody here can tell me that a Senator or that useless Clinton did
not have to comply with the same.

I had the very same restrictions, even before everybody had access to the Internet, or Thumb drives.
I went to special training prior to becoming the ship's Crypto Custodian, and eventually issued daily, and weekly crypto information, cards, tapes, etc;. Not to mention how, following the WALKER'S being arrested, and indicted for Treason in disclosing Classified info, and selling it to the Russians. We had to maintain TWO PERSON INTEGRITY, where no ONE person had access to ANY classified info, or equipment.
Anyone, at that time, who violated such protections stood to lose EVERYTHING, and get a paid trip to LEVENWORTH KS.

Elessar
12-11-2015, 07:32 PM
I had the very same restrictions, even before everybody had access to the Internet, or Thumb drives.
I went to special training prior to becoming the ship's Crypto Custodian, and eventually issued daily, and weekly crypto information, cards, tapes, etc;. Not to mention how, following the WALKER'S being arrested, and indicted for Treason in disclosing Classified info, and selling it to the Russians. We had to maintain TWO PERSON INTEGRITY, where no ONE person had access to ANY classified info, or equipment.
Anyone, at that time, who violated such protections stood to lose EVERYTHING, and get a paid trip to LEVENWORTH KS.

I figured by your Avatar you would understand all of that!:cool:

Hell...I would not even let SAR Case Files out of the Command Center. Even chased down
the Ops Boss, XO, and CO over them!

PixieStix
12-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Hillary Clinton should be disqualified from running for President

18 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Printing Office, www.gpo.gov (http://www.gpo.gov)

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally (a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, §552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Gunny
12-12-2015, 03:00 PM

Same. The internet didn't come into play until the very end for me and I didn't use it for anything. The very idea of disclosing classified info over unsecure lines was exactly what you say ... all expense paid vacation to Kansas.