PDA

View Full Version : Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicion

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2015, 08:19 PM
http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multiple-cell-phone-purchases-at-3-missouri-walmarts-raise-suspicions/

Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicions

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In less than a week, law enforcement agencies in three different Missouri cities have investigated the purchase of large quantities of cell phones at Walmart stores. In two cases, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was contacted.

Last Saturday, KSPR reports that police were called to a Lebanon, Mo., Walmart when two men purchased about 60 cell phones early in the morning. Police tell KSPR that terrorists can use cell phones as bomb detonators in addition to using them for communication, and can be hard to track if prepaid.

KSPR says the men weren’t arrested because police say they hadn’t technically done anything wrong. However, the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office says it contacted the FBI.

An FBI spokesperson told FOX 4 on Wednesday that it’s standard procedure for law enforcement agencies to contact them if they deem something to be suspicious.

On Monday, KMIZ reports that Columbia police say they were alerted to something similar when several men bought dozens of phones at a Walmart late last week, and paid in cash.

“It’s not right, it doesn’t make any sense,” a witness told KMIZ. “Who’s going to order 50 phones for Christmas? Who does that?”

On Wednesday, the Macon County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating a similar report at a Macon Walmart:

The Macon County Sheriff's Office in coordination with the Macon Police Department is investigating the recent suspicious purchase of multiple cell phones made at the Macon Wal-Mart. Information has been collected and submitted to the FBI Saint Louis Office and Springfield Office. The information collected will be analyzed and compared to other occurrences throughout the United States. The Macon County Sheriff's Office is committed to the safety of the citizens and visitors of Macon County.

A former coordinator for the Office of Homeland Security in Missouri, Paul Fennewald, told KMIZ that calls to police were warranted in these cases.

“That’s the first thing that ran through my mind that something bad could happen. If I had seen the same thing, I probably would have called somebody also,” he said.

The FBI spokesperson also told FOX 4 that just because they were contacted about a case doesn’t necessarily mean that the FBI is also investigating, and that the calls could come in out of an abundance of caution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think they just want to talk with those trackless cell phones folks????
Wake the hell up...
These maggots need to be investigated and the traitor obama instead covers for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr

Perianne
12-11-2015, 12:23 AM
http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/09/multiple-cell-phone-purchases-at-3-missouri-walmarts-raise-suspicions/

Multiple cell phone purchases at 3 Missouri Walmarts raise suspicions

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In less than a week, law enforcement agencies in three different Missouri cities have investigated the purchase of large quantities of cell phones at Walmart stores. In two cases, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was contacted.

Last Saturday, KSPR reports that police were called to a Lebanon, Mo., Walmart when two men purchased about 60 cell phones early in the morning. Police tell KSPR that terrorists can use cell phones as bomb detonators in addition to using them for communication, and can be hard to track if prepaid.

KSPR says the men weren’t arrested because police say they hadn’t technically done anything wrong. However, the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office says it contacted the FBI.

An FBI spokesperson told FOX 4 on Wednesday that it’s standard procedure for law enforcement agencies to contact them if they deem something to be suspicious.

On Monday, KMIZ reports that Columbia police say they were alerted to something similar when several men bought dozens of phones at a Walmart late last week, and paid in cash.

“It’s not right, it doesn’t make any sense,” a witness told KMIZ. “Who’s going to order 50 phones for Christmas? Who does that?”

On Wednesday, the Macon County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating a similar report at a Macon Walmart:

The Macon County Sheriff's Office in coordination with the Macon Police Department is investigating the recent suspicious purchase of multiple cell phones made at the Macon Wal-Mart. Information has been collected and submitted to the FBI Saint Louis Office and Springfield Office. The information collected will be analyzed and compared to other occurrences throughout the United States. The Macon County Sheriff's Office is committed to the safety of the citizens and visitors of Macon County.

A former coordinator for the Office of Homeland Security in Missouri, Paul Fennewald, told KMIZ that calls to police were warranted in these cases.

“That’s the first thing that ran through my mind that something bad could happen. If I had seen the same thing, I probably would have called somebody also,” he said.

The FBI spokesperson also told FOX 4 that just because they were contacted about a case doesn’t necessarily mean that the FBI is also investigating, and that the calls could come in out of an abundance of caution.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think they just want to talk with those trackless cell phones folks????
Wake the hell up...
These maggots need to be investigated and the traitor obama instead covers for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr

I wonder what ethnicity the "men" were?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2015, 12:29 AM
I wonder what ethnicity the "men" were?

Reports were they were not white men and they were of the muslim faith judging by the beards and goat-loving aroma dripping from them.
Of course they were damn muzzies!!!

Buying untraceable phones to use to detonate bombs ......

But dont worry about it because the bambastard is right on top of it all.
As he sent word to be sure and give them a CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT and big smile on the way out... .. -Tyr

indago
12-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Reports were they were not white men and they were of the muslim faith judging by the beards and goat-loving aroma dripping from them.

As he sent word to be sure and give them a CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT and big smile on the way out... .. -Tyr

And a "Thank You for shopping at WalMart!"

And also wishing them a Merry Christmas...

namvet
12-11-2015, 01:22 PM
these killers are lining up another hot lunch for us

namvet
12-11-2015, 09:28 PM
dozens of propane tanks stolen in MO

story (http://conservativebyte.com/2015/12/fbi-on-alert-theft-of-dozens-of-propane-tanks-purchase-of-150-prepaid-cell-phones/)

Tenth Somali-American arrested in Minnesota for aiding ISIS

link (https://www.rt.com/usa/325547-minnesota-isis-somali-emir/)

this has attack written all over it IMO

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2015, 10:07 PM
dozens of propane tanks stolen in MO

story (http://conservativebyte.com/2015/12/fbi-on-alert-theft-of-dozens-of-propane-tanks-purchase-of-150-prepaid-cell-phones/)

Tenth Somali-American arrested in Minnesota for aiding ISIS

link (https://www.rt.com/usa/325547-minnesota-isis-somali-emir/)

this has attack written all over it IMO

Chill dude, the all powerful obama of OZ has it under control.
Our problem is that his control is in alliance with our nation's enemies! A sad and a very dire and dangerous fact.
Iran owns him.... -Tyr

namvet
12-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Our problem is that his control is in alliance with our nation's enemies! A sad and a very dire and dangerous fact.
Iran owns him.... -Tyr

well this is in my state so in a nutshell me and my glock won't have far to travel for open season

Gunny
12-11-2015, 10:31 PM

Such a way with words. :laugh:

Gunny
12-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Iran owns him.... -Tyr

He's got shit under control? I'm wondering what I'd tell MY wife about making a music video when she's supposed to be the First Lady? I'm thinking "go ahead" ain't on the list.

gabosaurus
12-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Of course, if they had each ordered 60 guns, no one would have been the least bit suspicious. :rolleyes:

Gunny
12-12-2015, 05:10 AM
Of course, if they had each ordered 60 guns, no one would have been the least bit suspicious. :rolleyes:

That was a dumb comment.

namvet
12-12-2015, 09:55 AM
cell phones and stolen gas grill tanks. hmmm

from a friend:

"This happened to me when I was working at the old Wal-Mart in Arnold, MO. I was getting the parking lot trash and one of the trash cans had about 24 empty cell phone packages in it. First, I thought that someone might shop lifted from the store, but that wasn't the case. Our head of security got really interested, wanted t know which trash can it was and called someone in LE about it. Learned later that these where the same kind of cell phone used in making IEDs in Iraq."

my best friend lives in Arnold, MO

Perianne
12-12-2015, 10:05 AM
cell phones and stolen gas grill tanks. hmmm

from a friend:

"This happened to me when I was working at the old Wal-Mart in Arnold, MO. I was getting the parking lot trash and one of the trash cans had about 24 empty cell phone packages in it. First, I thought that someone might shop lifted from the store, but that wasn't the case. Our head of security got really interested, wanted t know which trash can it was and called someone in LE about it. Learned later that these where the same kind of cell phone used in making IEDs in Iraq."

my best friend lives in Arnold, MO

Arnold... hahaha. Funny name for a town. Is your friend's name also Arnold?

namvet
12-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Arnold... hahaha. Funny name for a town. Is your friend's name also Arnold?

no his name is Greg. we served together in Nam

Located in the Saint Louis metro area, the region was named after George Arnold, the city’s first post master. The area was previously known as "Flamm City" and "Maxville." The first European to settle in the region was Jean Baptiste Gamache. Telegraph lines were originally built here after 1850. The city of Arnold was incorporated in 1972.

Kathianne
12-13-2015, 02:48 AM
Hmmm, though do look at the closing sentences. Then again, these could be very stupid homegrown terror wannabees:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/11/police-in-missouri-dozens-of-propane-tanks-missing-from-nearby-stores/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Police in Missouri: Dozens of Propane Tanks Missing From Nearby Stores
<header class="articleheader" style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20.3636px;">by TRENT BAKER (http://www.breitbart.com/author/tbaker/)11 Dec 20155,580 (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/11/police-in-missouri-dozens-of-propane-tanks-missing-from-nearby-stores/#disqus_thread)
</header>A string of burglaries has caused federal officials to begin an investigation in Kansas City, MO, according to a report from KFOR (http://kfor.com/2015/12/11/police-dozens-of-propane-tanks-stolen-from-several-stores-in-missouri/).

This investigation comes almost a week after the purchase of 100 prepaid cell phones from two local Walmarts, which employees found suspicious and reported.

Now, federal officials have been notified of dozens of stolen propane tanks from nearby stores.

Kansas City Fox affiliate WDAF (http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/10/dozens-of-propane-tanks-stolen-from-3-different-metro-locations/) reported around 20 propane tanks were stolen from the outside cages at a BP gas station in the area. That same night, a nearby CVS reported the very same crime. Two weeks later, 28 propane tanks were taken from another CVS.

Locals fear this is perhaps a terrorist plot, but officials say that is not the case.

“Certainly, we hear something about gas being stolen we worry about a potential bomb. The good news is this is probably not part of terrorist planning for a number of reasons,” Michael Tabman, a retired FBI agent, told WDAF. “One is they wouldn’t steal these items because they know that would attract law enforcement’s attention. Also this would not be a tool of choice.”

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Hmmm, though do look at the closing sentences. Then again, these could be very stupid homegrown terror wannabees:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/11/police-in-missouri-dozens-of-propane-tanks-missing-from-nearby-stores/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

That explanation as to why its not terrorist related is laughable.
If they are going to use the tanks as bombs, does the brilliant guy that made up that silly reasoning why its not terrorist related even consider they stolen items could be transported across the country and used a thousand miles away and even weeks, months or a year from now.
That comment to say is not related to Islamic terrorism is nothing but pure propaganda.
If you do not know who stole the items or why they stole the items how can you say its not terrorism?
Saying, they wouldn't do that because it would raise suspicions is damn laughable!!!!!
And goes well with the obama command to not say any of this has anything to do with Islam, recent mass murders in Cali prove that the traitor obama sends out such treasonous commands to officials in order to protect his muslim brothers and sisters ! Treasonouss son of a bitch.. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 10:02 AM
no his name is Greg. we served together in Nam

Located in the Saint Louis metro area, the region was named after George Arnold, the city’s first post master. The area was previously known as "Flamm City" and "Maxville." The first European to settle in the region was Jean Baptiste Gamache. Telegraph lines were originally built here after 1850. The city of Arnold was incorporated in 1972.
Hey, didnt you get the obama and Lynch command to shut the hell up or else she will jail you for daring to speak the truth about the stinking muzzies!!!!! ;)

Shouldn't we being screaming for her arrest, as she just openly and arrogantly did the exact opposite, of her sworn duty as AG?
SEE HOW FAR WE'VE FALLEN UNDER THE OBAMA TRAITOR--SHE DOES THIS AND KEEPS HER JOB!!!!!!!!-TYR

Kathianne
12-13-2015, 10:11 AM
That explanation as to why its not terrorist related is laughable.
If they are going to use the tanks as bombs, does the brilliant guy that made up that silly reasoning why its not terrorist related even consider they stolen items could be transported across the country and used a thousand miles away and even weeks, months or a year from now.
That comment to say is not related to Islamic terrorism is nothing but pure propaganda.
If you do not know who stole the items or why they stole the items how can you say its not terrorism?
Saying, they wouldn't do that because it would raise suspicions is damn laughable!!!!!
And goes well with the obama command to not say any of this has anything to do with Islam, recent mass murders in Cali prove that the traitor obama sends out such treasonous commands to officials in order to protect his muslim brothers and sisters ! Treasonouss son of a bitch.. --Tyr

While I do agree with you about the denial of Obama, propane tanks are not as effective as other choices. That is what I do believe the police were referring to. Trained terrorists would not make that choice, nor even brighter wannabees, as that particular knowledge, along with failed attempts has been reported for years.

Gunny
12-13-2015, 11:43 AM
While I do agree with you about the denial of Obama, propane tanks are not as effective as other choices. That is what I do believe the police were referring to. Trained terrorists would not make that choice, nor even brighter wannabees, as that particular knowledge, along with failed attempts has been reported for years.

Propane tanks don't make good weapons at all. They're designed to be as dummy-proof as possible. Too many dolts use them and you never hear about accidents with them and just about everyone uses them.

The mass purchase of cell phones is eyebrow raising though. Who needs that many cellphones? But isn't that the point of terrorism? Create fear. And I stand by my statement that it's all fun and games until it happens to you. At the same time, look at who is crying and who is dying. They attack stupid, no strategical targets that are symbolic. Then there's San Bernardino. Gee, we're all going to miss THAT place. :rolleyes:

The ones whining their asses off are the same ones that will vote "D" like the sheep they are. Too stupid to even protect themselves. And I personally think we shouldn't protect them anymore than we should be allowing 10K Syrians who won't fight for their own crap into this country. They're always about Darwin when it comes to religion. They need to try being about Darwin when it comes to survival of the fittest.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 08:46 PM
http://fox2now.com/2015/10/18/hunter-finds-explosives-in-mark-twain-forest-in-missouri/

WAYNESVILLE, Mo. (AP) _ Pulaski County authorities say a deer hunter found a cache of explosives along a trail in the Mark Twain National Forest.

Sheriff Ron Long says in a news release the hunter found the explosives Saturday on a jeep trail where he normally camps and called 911.

A bomb disposal unit from Fort Leonard Wood responded to the scene along with sheriff’s deputies and Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers.

Long says the explosives were detonated at the site because they were too volatile to move. A small fire after the detonation was extinguished without further damage.

Police described the explosives as something that could not be bought for recreational use.

---------------------------------------------------

Now add to this the phones bought at walmart and the propane gas tanks stolen --both in Missouri.
Yet cops said, don't worry--just like obama ordered them to say!!!--Tyr

Kathianne
12-13-2015, 10:05 PM
WAYNESVILLE, Mo. (AP) _ Pulaski County authorities say a deer hunter found a cache of explosives along a trail in the Mark Twain National Forest.

Sheriff Ron Long says in a news release the hunter found the explosives Saturday on a jeep trail where he normally camps and called 911.

A bomb disposal unit from Fort Leonard Wood responded to the scene along with sheriff’s deputies and Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers.

Long says the explosives were detonated at the site because they were too volatile to move. A small fire after the detonation was extinguished without further damage.

Police described the explosives as something that could not be bought for recreational use.

Now add to this the phones bought at walmart and the propane gas tanks stolen --both in Missouri.

Worry? More like paying attention and not being blind to what is going on. Your story is from Oct, so while it's possible the same folks might be involved, the cells and propane tanks aren't part of the story.

I advocate against denial of reality, while not being a reactionary to those pushing for said denial.

namvet
12-13-2015, 10:25 PM
Worry? More like paying attention and not being blind to what is going on. Your story is from Oct, so while it's possible the same folks might be involved, the cells and propane tanks aren't part of the story.

I advocate against denial of reality, while not being a reactionary to those pushing for said denial.

think ill let the detectives connect the dots. these 2 town are not that far apart

namvet
12-13-2015, 10:27 PM
Propane tanks don't make good weapons at all. They're designed to be as dummy-proof as possible. Too many dolts use them and you never hear about accidents with them and just about everyone uses them.

The mass purchase of cell phones is eyebrow raising though. Who needs that many cellphones? But isn't that the point of terrorism? Create fear. And I stand by my statement that it's all fun and games until it happens to you. At the same time, look at who is crying and who is dying. They attack stupid, no strategical targets that are symbolic. Then there's San Bernardino. Gee, we're all going to miss THAT place. :rolleyes:

The ones whining their asses off are the same ones that will vote "D" like the sheep they are. Too stupid to even protect themselves. And I personally think we shouldn't protect them anymore than we should be allowing 10K Syrians who won't fight for their own crap into this country. They're always about Darwin when it comes to religion. They need to try being about Darwin when it comes to survival of the fittest.

they are proof the KISS system works

namvet
12-13-2015, 10:28 PM

more like recreational murder

namvet
12-13-2015, 10:36 PM

while propane tanks are tuff to detonate, with a regulator the gas can be removed and used as an effective explosive. plus easy access. they sit outside just about every business everywhere.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 10:54 PM

I believe I never stated that they were the exact same group of people or did anything but point the possibility of the incidents being connected.
And that possibility is increased by the close proximity of the incidents geographically and time-wise..

Made comment did not say they were part of the story but were additional thoughts from me and clearly
a valid part of speaking to the subject of this thread.

I do believe that my reactionary level is up to me.....but thanks for the generous and friendly advice..-Tyr

Gunny
12-14-2015, 08:24 AM
while propane tanks are tuff to detonate, with a regulator the gas can be removed and used as an effective explosive. plus easy access. they sit outside just about every business everywhere.

Fertilizer is easier to use and requires less gimmicks.

namvet
12-14-2015, 08:38 AM
Fertilizer is easier to use and requires less gimmicks.

true buts its now regulated after OK city bombing

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2015, 09:44 AM
true buts its now regulated after OK city bombing

Myself, I just hope they do not find a way to kill infidels with toilet paper !!
Wouldn't bother them at all since the animals wipe with their left hand but most of us actually prefer the more sanitary method using toilet paper. And wouldn't want that regulated into filing paper work just to wipe.
See how and why these " stinking asswipes" need to be eradicated?
They seek to bring everything down to their 7th century insane way of thinking /living, etc.
And yet we have millions of dumbass American infidels busting their stupid asses to appease these ffing cockroaches-- the obama, the hillabeast and that maggot Lynch included.
Millions of lousy ass cowards IMHO!!!! -Tyr

namvet
12-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Myself, I just hope they do not find a way to kill infidels with toilet paper !!
Wouldn't bother them at all since the animals wipe with their left hand but most of us actually prefer the more sanitary method using toilet paper. And wouldn't want that regulated into filing paper work just to wipe.
See how and why these " stinking asswipes" need to be eradicated?
They seek to bring everything down to their 7th century insane way of thinking /living, etc.
And yet we have millions of dumbass American infidels busting their stupid asses to appease these ffing cockroaches-- the obama, the hillabeast and that maggot Lynch included.
Millions of lousy ass cowards IMHO!!!! -Tyr

I totally agree pal..wipe em off the face of the earth. they breed like roaches which is how they intend to conquer the world. all they do is rape and murder. and have for over 4000 years. im sure the libturds think inside every raghead is an American trying to get out. just be nice and pat em on the head like a little puppy. a rabid puppy. the democraps are totally scared shitless of em. anything to stop violence right?? kiss their smelly little ass's. please mister don't hurt us. disgusting. here's some more goats :laugh:

if he can't kill it then fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZ0EpC8YrA

sundaydriver
12-14-2015, 10:28 AM
I doubt a bona fide terrorist would be so obvious in obtaining cell phones in such large quantities or stealing propane tanks, a rank amateur possibly. Hell, anyone that ever read a crime novel would know better than to be so obvious in obtaining such items for nefarious reasons. Multiple trips to obtain what would be needed wouldn't draw any suspicion and I can't remember a bombing case where the explosives were prepared or kept in the woods and not at home or close before use.

Gunny
12-14-2015, 03:37 PM
I doubt a bona fide terrorist would be so obvious in obtaining cell phones in such large quantities or stealing propane tanks, a rank amateur possibly. Hell, anyone that ever read a crime novel would know better than to be so obvious in obtaining such items for nefarious reasons. Multiple trips to obtain what would be needed wouldn't draw any suspicion and I can't remember a bombing case where the explosives were prepared or kept in the woods and not at home or close before use.

The problem is, I say that about a lot of things. Look who's President? People STILL steal bait cars. Rob convenience stores thinking they aren't on camera. My faith in the human criminal went out a LONG time ago. :laugh:

namvet
12-15-2015, 10:07 AM
im wondering if those tanks were full or empty??

http://i66.tinypic.com/vrfsw5.jpg

this photo was snapped outside a home depot in Fla on Dec 9 those are some really rusted tanks. also the cellphones were throwaway's

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-men-home-depot/#

you modify the tanks

http://i68.tinypic.com/awqlw4.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/10z1f9t.jpg

photos (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2860469/Syrian-rebels-strike-HELL-CANNON-Aleppo-s-besieged-residents-construct-devastating-homemade-weapon-shoots-propane-gas-cylinders.html)

meet the "HELL CANNON"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEQnHw6HMI&feature=youtu.be