PDA

View Full Version : Sir Evil

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Just poured himself a large glass of soda in the kitchen, proceeded into his bedroom and spilled it all over his desk! :lmao:

TheSage
01-07-2007, 06:34 PM
He's still all cranky from when I beat his ass earlier. Little girl man.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Just poured himself a large glass of soda in the kitchen, proceeded into his bedroom and spilled it all over his desk! :lmao:

Hate when that happens. But always funny when its someone else.:lmao:

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 06:38 PM
He's still all cranky from when I beat his ass earlier. Little girl man.

Yeah, he wasn't too happy when he heard me cracking up at his expense. Didn't you used to call him Betsy? :laugh:

TheSage
01-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, he wasn't too happy when he heard me cracking up at his expense. Didn't you used to call him Betsy? :laugh:

I might have. I just choose a woman's name at random whenever I want to piss someone off. It's just so easy.

MtnBiker
01-07-2007, 06:46 PM

Whoa, that sucks!! now his keyboard is going to be all sticky.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Whoa, that sucks!! now his keyboard is going to be all sticky.

Like it wasn't already? Have you seen that dude's website? It's pron.

Evil
01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
:laugh: :lmao: :lol:
Ya bunch of bastards!:upyours:

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 07:02 PM
:laugh: :lmao: :lol:
Ya bunch of bastards!:upyours:

Your welcome

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 07:04 PM
I know I'm persona non gratis, but just wanted to let you know, my #1 son just took my dad to the hospital. If I'm allowed, I'll give you updates.

Evil
01-07-2007, 07:09 PM
I know I'm persona non gratis, but just wanted to let you know, my #1 son just took my dad to the hospital. If I'm allowed, I'll give you updates.

Of course! hope everything is ok.

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 07:10 PM

That is absolutely not true, you are welcome here.

I wish the best for your Dad, and he'll be in my thoughts. Keep us updated.

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 07:12 PM
That is absolutely not true, you are welcome here.

I wish the best for your Dad, and he'll be in my thoughts. Keep us updated.

Thank you Jim, means a lot. I'm pretty scared.

Mr. P
01-07-2007, 07:14 PM

My wifes mother is on a ventilator right now in ICU. The family are at the hospital. What are you doing on a chat site?

*Hope all turns at well for yer dad*

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 07:20 PM

Sorry to hear that Kath. Hope everything turns out ok. Definately keep us posted.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 07:30 PM

I assume it's not a just public tour of medical technology? That sucks. Hope he's ok. Really. Personal stupid crap aside.

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 07:36 PM
My wifes mother is on a ventilator right now in ICU. The family are at the hospital. What are you doing on a chat site?

*Hope all turns at well for yer dad*

I'm coping. My parents have been living with me for the past 8 years. My mom died 2 years ago. My dad's health is iffy. My mom's illnesses wore out their savings. So here we are. Want to bash me some more? go to it.

Mr. P
01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm coping. My parents have been living with me for the past 8 years. My mom died 2 years ago. My dad's health is iffy. My mom's illnesses wore out their savings. So here we are. Want to bash me some more? go to it.

Didn't bash you just asked a question. If it's serious you shouldn't be here. That's all.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Didn't bash you just asked a question. If it's serious you shouldn't be here. That's all.

she could very well be taking care of kids or not have the transportation at the moment. Lots of reasons to still be here while she waits to hear.

Hang in there Kath. Just stay close to the phone.

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 07:56 PM

actually, might be. Hard to tell with my dad. He's stoic on serious and a baby on less than. How to read? I haven't figured that out. Bullly might help.

MtnBiker
01-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Best of wishes for dad.

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 08:24 PM

right, which is why I'm not.Thanks for the fish and you ****

Mr. P
01-07-2007, 08:38 PM
right, which is why I'm not.Thanks for the fish and you ****

Talk about fish...:laugh: You need some bait dear.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Sorry, Kathianne. Prayers for your Dad.

Kathianne
01-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks all of you. It's pneumonia.

Evil
01-08-2007, 07:18 PM

How is he doing? Hope all turns out ok.

Pale Rider
01-08-2007, 07:32 PM

I know this isn't the best time to get pneumonia up there. Stay warm, and I hope yur paw gets better.

Gaffer
01-08-2007, 07:42 PM
That's serious, especially at his age. But at least they can treat it. You can relax a little bit now.

Kathianne
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM
How is he doing? Hope all turns out ok.

Thanks. Well the news now is not so good, maybe cancer. We'll know more tomorrow after some more tests. I'm waiting for my brother to call me. Luckily, the brother's wife is a nurse for his wing. She's working until 7 and will then call. Thanks for the nice things said and the pm's, it's very much appreciated.

jimnyc
01-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks. Well the news now is not so good, maybe cancer. We'll know more tomorrow after some more tests. I'm waiting for my brother to call me. Luckily, the brother's wife is a nurse for his wing. She's working until 7 and will then call. Thanks for the nice things said and the pm's, it's very much appreciated.

My prayers are with you and your family, Kath.

Gaffer
01-09-2007, 07:57 PM

Thanks for the update, hope its all just a false alarm.

Kathianne
01-09-2007, 08:09 PM
My prayers are with you and your family, Kath.

Jim, thanks very much. You know mine went with you and yours with your mom. I hope she is still kicking your butt.

Evil
01-09-2007, 08:09 PM

Sorry to hear that Kathianne, I hope it's not the case though.

Kathianne
01-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear that Kathianne, I hope it's not the case though.

Well, we'll know more tomorrow I hope. Just got off the phone a bit ago with my brother. It most likely is, we all know that. While having a good social life since my mom died, movies twice a week, lunches, etc., he's been in and out of hospitals for a long time. I'm not telling my kids until we know for sure, but this will devastate them, he's been their 'dad'/grandpa forever, especially the boys.

Ya gotta admit, when you are his age, last Friday he left with 65 of his 'friends' to Notre Dame for retreat, life has been pretty good. No, he didn't feel well, after all he was developing or had pneumonia, but just the idea...