PDA

View Full Version : Journalists Give Money to Democrats

Hugh Lincoln
07-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Surprised?

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003610449

It really says something about the depth of the media bias when low-paid reporters and copy editors are giving four-figure amounts to Democrats.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Surprised?

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003610449

It really says something about the depth of the media bias when low-paid reporters and copy editors are giving four-figure amounts to Democrats.

Nope, not at all..................

Psychoblues
07-12-2007, 04:16 AM
It is important when it is recognized that investigative journalists that seek the truth and are generally only moderately paid tend to give much of their well earned pay for Democratic causes.

Surprised?

On the other hand, the corporatists, freemarket idiots, perpetually rich and always anti-labor-middle-class-anti American economy types tend to contribute to the other Party.

Ain't that a kick in the ass?

07-12-2007, 05:15 AM
It is important when it is recognized that investigative journalists that seek the truth and are generally only moderately paid tend to give much of their well earned pay for Democratic causes.

On the other hand, the corporatists, freemarket idiots, perpetually rich and always anti-labor-middle-class-anti American economy types tend to contribute to the other Party.

Ain't that a kick in the ass?

Actually corporations tend to pay money to both parties so they dont screw them over. Its a shame youd think they would realize the Democrats are going to do it regardless.

BTW freemarket idiot is an oxymoron.

You are right about one thing, it is important to know that journalists give their money to Democrats. It demonstrates their bias.

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 03:06 AM
Is it also important to know that many journalists give their money to Republicans?

Actually corporations tend to pay money to both parties so they dont screw them over. Its a shame youd think they would realize the Democrats are going to do it regardless.

BTW freemarket idiot is an oxymoron.

You are right about one thing, it is important to know that journalists give their money to Democrats. It demonstrates their bias.

You are dumber than I thought. Free Market is an oxymoron. Guess who the idiot is?

stephanie
07-14-2007, 04:29 AM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;89550]Is it also important to know that many journalists give their money to Republicans?QUOTE]

Yes it is..???

Ya got the figures??????

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:36 AM
What figures?

[QUOTE]

Yes it is..???

Ya got the figures??????

Don't tell me you're trying that figuring stuff again, staphy. You ain't very good at it.

stephanie
07-14-2007, 04:44 AM
What figures?

[QUOTE=stephanie;89566]

Don't tell me you're trying that figuring stuff again, staphy. You ain't very good at it.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:52 AM
You're laughing?

[QUOTE=Psychoblues;89569]What figures?

:laugh2:

About what?

stephanie
07-14-2007, 05:04 AM
You're laughing?

[QUOTE=Stephanie;89574]

About what?

I want the figures of how many journalist....(like they really matter in our life....Journalist are as important as(the last pair of underwear I bought)...

But........How many journalist..........gave to the Republican Party.........??????

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 05:09 AM
You are such a drunk, staphy. Get your quotes and unquotes together.

[QUOTE=Psycho blues;89578]You're laughing?

I want the figures of how many journalist....(like they really matter in our life....Journalist are as important as(the last pair of underwear I bought)...

But........How many journalist..........gave to the Republican Party.........??????

It's about 50/50 as I understand it. Please do some research and correct me if I am wrong.

stephanie
07-14-2007, 06:26 AM
You are such a drunk, staphy. Get your quotes and unquotes together.

[QUOTE=stephanie;89584]

It's about 50/50 as I understand it. Please do some research and correct me if I am wrong.

Hic up....:coffee:

glockmail
07-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Surprised?

Not surprised at all. Neither am I surprised that libs like Pyscho would try and deny it, claiming someting and then asking Steph to prove him wrong.

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Not surprised at all. Neither am I surprised that libs like Pyscho would try and deny it, claiming someting and then asking Steph to prove him wrong.

He's just out trolling and Steph is his latest target.

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 07:02 AM
Staphy solicits on her on, nm. I never responded to a single thread that she posted. She came after me.

He's just out trolling and Steph is his latest target.

But, that's a subject that is completely foreign to you, isn't it?

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Staphy solicits on her on, nm. I never responded to a single thread that she posted. She came after me.

But, that's a subject that is completely foreign to you, isn't it?

Yup.