PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupid

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 09:17 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-killed-164147972.html

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity'
Business Insider By Maxwell Tani
9 hours ago

Donald Trump claimed Sunday that Hillary Clinton "killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity" with her decisions as secretary of state, seemingly shocking his interviewer.
In a "Fox News Sunday" interview, Trump said Clinton and President Barack Obama's foreign-policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East resulted in the deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people.

"She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess."

"She was truly — if not the — one of the worst secretaries of state in the history of the country," he added. "She talks about me being dangerous. She's killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity."

Wallace pushed Trump to clarify what he meant.

"The Middle East is a total disaster under her," Trump said.

Trump was responding to an interview this week in which Clinton said Trump's plan to temporarily ban most Muslims from traveling to the US was dangerous.

"He has gone way over the line. And what he’s saying now is not only shameful and wrong — it’s dangerous,” Clinton said.

The former secretary of state said Trump's proposal "plays right into the hands of terrorists" by alienating Muslims in Western countries and framing terrorism as a clash between Islam and the West.

“I don’t say that lightly, but it does. He is giving them a great propaganda tool, a way to recruit more folks from Europe and the United States," Clinton said. "And because it’s kind of crossed that line, I think everybody and especially other Republicans need to stand up and say, ‘Enough. You've gone too far.'"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He speaketh the truth! -Tyr

Elessar
12-13-2015, 09:23 PM
I am not sure of the hundreds of thousands,
but he is on the mark about Clinton.

PixieStix
12-13-2015, 09:26 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-killed-164147972.html

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton 'killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity'
9 hours ago

Donald Trump claimed Sunday that Hillary Clinton "killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity" with her decisions as secretary of state, seemingly shocking his interviewer.
In a "Fox News Sunday" interview, Trump said Clinton and President Barack Obama's foreign-policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East resulted in the deaths of "hundreds of thousands" of people.

"She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess."

"She was truly — if not the — one of the worst secretaries of state in the history of the country," he added. "She talks about me being dangerous. She's killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity."

Trump was responding to an interview this week in which Clinton said Trump's plan to temporarily ban most Muslims from traveling to the US was dangerous.

"He has gone way over the line. And what he’s saying now is not only shameful and wrong — it’s dangerous,” Clinton said.

The former secretary of state said Trump's proposal "plays right into the hands of terrorists" by alienating Muslims in Western countries and framing terrorism as a clash between Islam and the West.

“I don’t say that lightly, but it does. He is giving them a great propaganda tool, a way to recruit more folks from Europe and the United States," Clinton said. "And because it’s kind of crossed that line, I think everybody and especially other Republicans need to stand up and say, ‘Enough. You've gone too far.'"

She thinks she can tell "republicans" to stand up against Trump? She has some gall. Someone needs to stand up and put handcuffs on that woman, who indeed has blood on her hands. Why aren't the establishment repubicans making sure she is prosecuted? I simply don't get it. She should not be running for President. With all of the laws and statutes she has violated? I simply don't understand. :eek:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2015, 09:29 PM
I am not sure of the hundreds of thousands,
but he is on the mark about Clinton.

More than that have been killed in the Middle east and other nations around the world by this muslim surge that she willingly aided my friend.
Obama doing worse by insuring Iran gets nukes to use!
Potential there for over a million deaths due to his treason my friend..-Tyr

Christie Brinkley
12-14-2015, 12:02 PM
100% agree with Trump.

Gunny
12-14-2015, 12:16 PM

9 hours ago

This is one of the reasons I don't like Trump. I can't stand Hillary and she should be in jail. But those policies are Obama's, not hers.

Black Diamond
12-14-2015, 12:24 PM
This is one of the reasons I don't like Trump. I can't stand Hillary and she should be in jail. But those policies are Obama's, not hers.

Trump assumes average voter won't know the difference.

Gunny
12-14-2015, 12:35 PM

Sorry fact is, they don't. If you had to pass a test on what you know about politics, we wouldn't have most of the people we do have in office now.

reason10
12-15-2015, 08:30 AM

Secretary Of State Colin Powell made the case for disarming Saddam Hussein before the United Nations. Then President Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq.

Then the politically correct left wing media went out of its way to distance Powell from Bush. Powell did what Hillary did.

The Secretary Of State IS a president's foreign policy. Obama is supporting her candidacy. Her fingerprints are all over Benghazi and ISIS.