PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Court Martial for Berghdal

Elessar
12-14-2015, 07:01 PM
Just released:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/14/charges-against-bergdahl-being-referred-for-court-martial/21283377/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-132817500

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Just released:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/14/charges-against-bergdahl-being-referred-for-court-martial/21283377/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-132817500

They should have already shot that traitorous , muslim bastard.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:--Tyr

Drummond
12-14-2015, 07:44 PM
I see he was swapped for 5 Gitmo detainees .. ?

Wonderful. So, the US gets a 'soldier' unwilling to serve his country ... and what do the opposition get ? Five fully committed terrorists ???

aboutime
12-14-2015, 08:02 PM

Wonderful. So, the US gets a 'soldier' unwilling to serve his country ... and what do the opposition get ? Five fully committed terrorists ???

Sir Drummond. They made a really serious mistake in that SWAP. Most Americans would have preferred SWAPPING Obama for the traitor. It would have been an "EVEN" trade.

Gunny
12-14-2015, 08:33 PM
I'd vote for a firing squad. Desertion in a combat zone. No sympathy here. Dirtbag got at least 6 people killed because of his antics. And now he thinks he's f*cking Jason Bourne. Tie his ass to a post. I'll do the honors.

Elessar
12-14-2015, 08:57 PM

Another brilliant Obama move.:laugh:

Gunny
12-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Another brilliant Obama move.:laugh:

You can spot. Bring just one round. I won't need more.

Elessar
12-15-2015, 12:37 AM
You can spot. Bring just one round. I won't need more.

Gotcha! I have a bow hunters eyes!

PixieStix
12-15-2015, 12:39 AM
They should have already shot that traitorous , muslim bastard.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:--Tyr

I can't believe obama traded 5 terrorist for that. We should have left him there

Elessar
12-15-2015, 12:41 AM
I can't believe obama traded 5 terrorist for that. We should have left him there

Obama is up-fucked.

Appeasement centered wimp.

It is impossible for him to un-fuck himself.

Black Diamond
12-15-2015, 12:43 AM
Obama is up-fucked.

Appeasement centered wimp.

It is impossible for him to un-fuck himself.

Up-fucked. That's a new one

Drummond
12-15-2015, 06:58 AM
Sir Drummond. They made a really serious mistake in that SWAP. Most Americans would have preferred SWAPPING Obama for the traitor. It would have been an "EVEN" trade.

I wish I could agree, Aboutime. Consider all the State secrets Obama could tell them, to say nothing of Administration plans they'd consider relevant to them.

Probably better to leave things entirely alone (.. barring impeachment proceedings, of course, which a certain contributor here absolutely refuses to support the idea of ...).

Bilgerat
12-15-2015, 09:21 AM
In my opinion, this "Trial" will be a joke.

Oh there will be posturing, but El Jefe won't allow any more embarrassment to his exulted position, so there will be no real punishment, no jail time and a quick sweep under the rug so that the low-informed sheeple will continue to worship at the feet of the anointed one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-15-2015, 10:19 AM

Oh there will be posturing, but El Jefe won't allow any more embarrassment to his exulted position, so there will be no real punishment, no jail time and a quick sweep under the rug so that the low-informed sheeple will continue to worship at the feet of the anointed one.

Or else Mr. "save the world from climate change" , no longer has need for the fellow traitor and tosses that muslim scum under the damn bus---like he did his own damn grandmother!
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THAT LYING BASTARD'S PENCHANT TO ONLY THINK OF HIMSELF AND SATANIC ISLAM FIRST!--Tyr

Gunny
12-15-2015, 10:21 AM
I wish I could agree, Aboutime. Consider all the State secrets Obama could tell them, to say nothing of Administration plans they'd consider relevant to them.

Probably better to leave things entirely alone (.. barring impeachment proceedings, of course, which a certain contributor here absolutely refuses to support the idea of ...).

Only if he's breathing on delivery.:sniper:

Gunny
12-15-2015, 10:26 AM

What will happen, IMO, is he won't go on trial before next November and El Jefe will leave it to his successor to deal with.

I'm just curious as to how they're handling this. Usually, you get the Boot Looey as your defense attorney and a Maj or LtCol is the prosecutor. If Bergdahl hires a civilian attorney, they best be up on the UCMJ. He's also entitled to enlisted representation. I wouldn't try it. Officers think we're children. In THIS case, it would be in his best interest to not request enlisted representation because we fry our own chickens.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Only if he's breathing on delivery.:sniper:

That one just made my day!!! :beer: :beer: -Tyr

jimnyc
12-15-2015, 10:51 AM
I wish death was on the table. Or maybe that we could hand him over to ISIS, but they may like him.

Gunny
12-15-2015, 11:47 AM
I wish death was on the table. Or maybe that we could hand him over to ISIS, but they may like him.

If they charged him with what he should have been charged with, it would be on the table. The Federal Gov't and military are REALLY squeamish about the death penalty.

Elessar
12-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Update:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bowe-bergdahl-arraignment_56797dbae4b014efe0d6df3c

HuffPo is a questionable source, but at least the process is going forward.

Gunny
12-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Just released:

If you EVER link me to AOL again, you die, MF-er. Talk about locking up your computer. Geez.

If he's convicted at a General that Big Chicken Dinner and forfeiture of all pay and allowances is a given. I just wantt hem to do it before next election to drive yet another nail in Obama's coffin.

Elessar
12-22-2015, 05:17 PM
If you EVER link me to AOL again, you die, MF-er. Talk about locking up your computer. Geez.

That was silly!:laugh: