PDA

View Full Version : next summer they return

namvet
12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M

red state
12-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Wow! now i feel REALLY old. A movie that (in my mind) seemed to be relatively new-ish......is now celebrating their 20th Anniversary with PART II.

It looks as though it'll be fairly good....I just hope Prometheus doesn't suck like the first one. It wasn't terribly bad but was an obvious quick money maker. I felt as though it was just starting when it was about over. That SUCKS.

I liked Independence Day, however, but much of the charm will be lost with a few of the characters that will not be in Part II.

namvet
12-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Wow! now i feel REALLY old. A movie that (in my mind) seemed to be relatively new-ish......is now celebrating their 20th Anniversary with PART II.

It looks as though it'll be fairly good....I just hope Prometheus doesn't suck like the first one. It wasn't terribly bad but was an obvious quick money maker. I felt as though it was just starting when it was about over. That SUCKS.

I liked Independence Day, however, but much of the charm will be lost with a few of the characters that will not be in Part II.

Will Smith is a no show on this one. wonder why??