PDA

View Full Version : Trump: 'Totally Committed' to Run as Republican

jimnyc
12-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Hopefully this can put a lot of minds to ease, but I doubt it.

-----

GOP front-runner Donald Trump said in Tuesday's presidential debate he will not run as an independent if he doesn't get the party's nod.

"I've gained great respect for the Republican leadership," Trump said. "I've gained great respect for many, in different forms, for the people on the dais. I have great respect for the people I have met in this process. But I will tell you, I am totally committed to the Republican party. I feel very honored to be the front-runner. And I think I'll do very well if I'm chosen if I'm so fortunate to be chosen. Polls have come out recently that say I will beat Hillary [Clinton.]"

Trump has been off-and-on about whether he might run third party if he felt the GOP wasn't treating him fairly. He signed a pledge earlier this year, but has since said the pledge is a two-way street, and party leadership must not work to defeat him.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-vows-not-run/2015/12/15/id/705960/

aboutime
12-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Hopefully this can put a lot of minds to ease, but I doubt it.

-----

GOP front-runner Donald Trump said in Tuesday's presidential debate he will not run as an independent if he doesn't get the party's nod.

"I've gained great respect for the Republican leadership," Trump said. "I've gained great respect for many, in different forms, for the people on the dais. I have great respect for the people I have met in this process. But I will tell you, I am totally committed to the Republican party. I feel very honored to be the front-runner. And I think I'll do very well if I'm chosen if I'm so fortunate to be chosen. Polls have come out recently that say I will beat Hillary [Clinton.]"

Trump has been off-and-on about whether he might run third party if he felt the GOP wasn't treating him fairly. He signed a pledge earlier this year, but has since said the pledge is a two-way street, and party leadership must not work to defeat him.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-vows-not-run/2015/12/15/id/705960/

Jim. Ya know? When you really take time to think about it. How is Trump any worse than Obama, and his FABRICATIONS/LIES so many Americans FELL FOR....TWICE???

At least most of us are fairly certain by now. Trump is NOT a Gelding, Wuss, Liar, or Liberal who lives on lies.