PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Vs. Broncos

jimnyc
12-16-2015, 09:49 AM
In their last 5 games they have scored 38, 30, 30, 45 & 33 points. Now a tough test with Denver coming to Pittsburgh. Not sure why 100% but the Steelers are starting at 6.5 point favorites. I think their offense, coupled with Denver's loss to Oakland last week is what set the odds. Ain't no way I put money on it though! I'm glad the game is a home game. I'm also glad the Osweiller is still the starter. Crossing my fingers!

Also hoping that the Jets lose to Dallas on Saturday night, and that Kansas City loses to Baltimore on Sunday.

Gunny
12-16-2015, 10:14 AM
In their last 5 games they have scored 38, 30, 30, 45 & 33 points. Now a tough test with Denver coming to Pittsburgh. Not sure why 100% but the Steelers are starting at 6.5 point favorites. I think their offense, coupled with Denver's loss to Oakland last week is what set the odds. Ain't no way I put money on it though! I'm glad the game is a home game. I'm also glad the Osweiller is still the starter. Crossing my fingers!

Also hoping that the Jets lose to Dallas on Saturday night, and that Kansas City loses to Baltimore on Sunday.

I'm gonna get on my knees and pray, Lord Jesus, allow the Steelers to stomp the Broncos 100-0. Half the people here are Broncos fans and drive me nuts. And if the Steelers win, I'll be digging out my Steelers hat, sweatshirt and dangling the keychain off my belt loop and parading around.

Black Diamond
12-16-2015, 10:17 AM
I'm gonna get on my knees and pray, Lord Jesus, allow the Steelers to stomp the Broncos 100-0. Half the people here are Broncos fans and drive me nuts. And if the Steelers win, I'll be digging out my Steelers hat, sweatshirt and dangling the keychain off my belt loop and parading around.

Steelers should win. Brock is s good kid but he isn't Joe Montana

Gunny
12-16-2015, 10:24 AM
Steelers should win. Brock is s good kid but he isn't Joe Montana

I hate the Broncos. Ever since John Elway. Coach's kid. I had to play with coach's kids for years. Candy asses. And they always seem to get the QB or pitcher's spot. I played linebacker and I would hit that coach's little brat as hard as I could every time we had practice (they didn't have pansy protecting the QB rules then).

And their uniforms are fugly.

Black Diamond
12-16-2015, 10:26 AM
I hate the Broncos. Ever since John Elway. Coach's kid. I had to play with coach's kids for years. Candy asses. And they always seem to get the QB or pitcher's spot. I played linebacker and I would hit that coach's little brat as hard as I could every time we had practice (they didn't have pansy protecting the QB rules then).

And their uniforms are fugly.

Elway was supposed to be a Baltimore colt.

Gunny
12-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Elway was supposed to be a Baltimore colt.

That's okay. I hated the Baltimore Colts too. You know what is like being from Texas, dad's stationed in DC and the Colts beat the Plowboys in the Superbowl? I had to punch the kid downstairs in the mouth to shut his little ass up (we WERE the same age).

Gunny
12-20-2015, 05:13 PM
If a Steeler farts in this game will he get flagged?

LongTermGuy
12-20-2015, 05:18 PM
​Watching your game now...make it happen Jimmy! Go Steelers!!!

.....Long-term-Guy`s ... 14-0 Panthers want you to win!!...we had a tough game today against the Giants...but made it...Your Turn!..Make it happen! :coffee:

jimnyc
12-21-2015, 10:24 AM
A helluva game. Steelers were down 27-10 at one point, then 27-13 at the half. I didn't give up hope, but Denver was looking awesome. But then came Ben and Antonio again. Ben tossed for another 380, and Antonio got another 16 catches for 189. They slowly clawed back and took the lead with like 3 minutes left and won it 34-27.

The game officially puts the Jets into the #7 position if things ended today and the Steelers back in the playoffs at #6. And if it did end today, we would be playing Denver again in the 1st round!

And was hilarious watching the Giants come back from 35-7, thinking they had a miraculous comeback, only to watch them lose it in the last few seconds again. And to see Dallas about to get knocked out. And the Ravens are out. And the Brownies are out. Good times!

Gunny
12-21-2015, 10:37 AM
A helluva game. Steelers were down 27-10 at one point, then 27-13 at the half. I didn't give up hope, but Denver was looking awesome. But then came Ben and Antonio again. Ben tossed for another 380, and Antonio got another 16 catches for 189. They slowly clawed back and took the lead with like 3 minutes left and won it 34-27.

The game officially puts the Jets into the #7 position if things ended today and the Steelers back in the playoffs at #6. And if it did end today, we would be playing Denver again in the 1st round!

And was hilarious watching the Giants come back from 35-7, thinking they had a miraculous comeback, only to watch them lose it in the last few seconds again. And to see Dallas about to get knocked out. And the Ravens are out. And the Brownies are out. Good times!

Yeah, you mean because the Steelers had to play against the Broncos AND the officials? I was getting ticked off at that crap.

gabosaurus
12-21-2015, 11:21 AM
The last few minutes of the game were hysterical. Both teams making turnovers at the worst times. The Steelers still managed to triumph, assuring a Merry Christmas for my favorite Steelers friend.

Gunny
12-21-2015, 12:06 PM
The last few minutes of the game were hysterical. Both teams making turnovers at the worst times. The Steelers still managed to triumph, assuring a Merry Christmas for my favorite Steelers friend.

Which one of us would THAT be? I doubt Jim was even in diapers when I became a Steelers fan. If he was, he damned sure wasn't out of them yet. :)

Gunny
12-25-2015, 07:52 PM
I got a Steelers shirt for Christmas. I looked at my Gf's brother - the Broncos fan - :laugh2: and EVERYBODY knew it was coming. I said, " Oh I think I opened your present by mistake. " Couldn't help myself. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
12-26-2015, 05:26 AM
I got a Steelers shirt for Christmas. I looked at my Gf's brother - the Broncos fan - :laugh2: and EVERYBODY knew it was coming. I said, " Oh I think I opened your present by mistake. " Couldn't help myself. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

No Steelers stuff for me this year, not even tickets to the 2024 SB that may be held in Pittsburgh. Santa sucks!! :laugh:

Gunny
12-26-2015, 05:48 AM
No Steelers stuff for me this year, not even tickets to the 2024 SB that may be held in Pittsburgh. Santa sucks!! :laugh:

You just know I had to be a prick though ,,, :laugh2: