nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Story Highlights

Vote is 223-201 to require most U.S. troops to leave Iraq by April 1, 2008
President has threatened to spike any effort to set timetable for U.S. pullout
Bush's GOP allies in House say new measure has no chance of passage
House speaker says report on war shows it's time for U.S. troops to return

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/12/iraq.vote/index.html

Well, it look like the American flag is now going to be replaced with the White Flag of Surrender. The damn Democrats have just opened the door for us to be hit 10 times harder then 9/11.

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 11:06 PM
Well I think if they want to put up the white flag then the only thing they should surrender is their job.. Anti war= pro terrorist. So now not only is this whole fiasco going to cause a civil war in Iraq. Hmm there went all the work and lives we've invested in this. And also its just going to mean that we would rather fight terrorists here on our own soil.. I don't know about you guys but I want my sons to grow up safe. WE NEED TO FINISH THE JOB. AMERICA HAS NEVER BACKED DOWN FROM A FIGHT WHY START NOW??

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 11:12 PM
Well I think if they want to put up the white flag then the only thing they should surrender is their job.. Anti war= pro terrorist. So now not only is this whole fiasco going to cause a civil war in Iraq. Hmm there went all the work and lives we've invested in this. And also its just going to mean that we would rather fight terrorists here on our own soil.. I don't know about you guys but I want my sons to grow up safe. WE NEED TO FINISH THE JOB. AMERICA HAS NEVER BACKED DOWN FROM A FIGHT WHY START NOW??

Go here and sign this petition then www.wewintheylose.com it's a petition to urge Seantor Reid and his bitch Speaker Pelosi to back off.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Story Highlights

Senior Republicans want President Bush to adopt a new war strategy now
President Bush wants GOP leaders to wait for September report on the surge
After five years of war, the president is left pleading for patience

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/12/ots.henry.bush.iraq/index.html

That is so frickin' awesome. I also can appreciate that he is standing his ground and not being intimadated by Senator Reid and Speaker Pelosi. He could have just gone with what they wanted but he stood up to them and that take a lot of character.

manu1959
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
when we leave what do they think will happen?

oh they already know...rawanda...somalia.....the dems have experience quitting......they have their excuses ready to go

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:11 AM
when we leave what do they think will happen?

oh they already know...rawanda...somalia.....the dems have experience quitting......they have their excuses ready to go

It will become the biggest haven for terrorists that the world has ever seen.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Well i did write him and urge him not to support the amnesty thing and will have to type in here the letter i recieved in return it just made me want him out of office that much more

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Petition signed