https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAwAchZcuPA

:lol:

LongTermGuy
12-17-2015, 10:37 PM
:dev:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAwAchZcuPA

LongTermGuy
12-17-2015, 10:40 PM
Opps! I posted the same thing!!...Pixie was first..Abby / mods.... please take care of it :laugh:

I took it off!....

PixieStix
12-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Thread Merge :laugh: :thumb:

Great minds and all that :laugh:

PixieStix
12-17-2015, 10:43 PM
Opps! I posted the same thing!!...Pixie was first..Abby / mods.... please take care of it :laugh:

I took it off!....

Who cares twice the laughs :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Thread Merge :laugh: :thumb:

Great minds and all that :laugh:

I know....

and yes great minds do think alike!!:)

Hey now that was funny....It will piss off the "Regressive" fags...!

NightTrain
12-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Merged.

LongTermGuy
12-17-2015, 11:01 PM
How things changed .... > "for Chris" <....emotions... :(... started taking over back in ..."Nov 20, 2011"

.......But the ...."Propeller-heads"....still got `o` elected 2nd term...

"The Thrill is Gone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N98BJiytIdQ

LongTermGuy
12-17-2015, 11:06 PM
Who cares twice the laughs :laugh:

​Yes... you are correct and I agree (Double the Pleasure and twice the fun)

....But.... some folks get ..."sensitive"....I know you seen it like I have....

*Again...But...guess what?......We dont care!...cause it wasn't intentional :laugh:

Perianne
12-17-2015, 11:20 PM
I think Chris Matthews may be a homosexual.

Gunny
12-17-2015, 11:46 PM
Fo we we have cliff notes? I don't like to watch the videos and I'm usually not in a position to. Chris Matthews is a moron. Now his leg is a moron too?

glockmail
12-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Fo we we have cliff notes? I don't like to watch the videos and I'm usually not in a position to. Chris Matthews is a moron. Now his leg is a moron too?

A reporter from a conservative news site asked Matthews "How's the leg?
M: "What leg?"
R: "The one with the tingle."
M: "Go to hell."

Gunny
12-18-2015, 11:07 AM
A reporter from a conservative news site asked Matthews "How's the leg?
M: "What leg?"
R: "The one with the tingle."
M: "Go to hell."

I saw that on the news. I'm wondering why. He must've said something stupid, as usual, to get that question and respond as he did. I don't feel bad at all that I don't keep up with Chris Matthews. Nor Rachel Maddow. I can take about 5 seconds of each and usually it's because I'm just surfing. They're both blithering tools.

NightTrain
12-18-2015, 11:25 AM
I saw that on the news. I'm wondering why. He must've said something stupid, as usual, to get that question and respond as he did. I don't feel bad at all that I don't keep up with Chris Matthews. Nor Rachel Maddow. I can take about 5 seconds of each and usually it's because I'm just surfing. They're both blithering tools.

Back in '08 as Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were humping Obama's leg on MSNBC during the election, the blithering fool started talking about what a wonderful genius Obama was and said "I actually get a thrill up my leg!" when listening to Obama speak.

The only thing he didn't do was blow Obama on camera, but I suspect he would have happily serviced him if Obama had given him the green light.

Since then, people have shown up in front of MSNBC cameras with questions about Chris' "tingle", to which he gets extremely pissed.

In the OP, you can see the fury flash for an instant as soon as the guy asks him about his leg, and then he plays dumb and says he doesn't understand the question... lmao.

He's a tool.

Black Diamond
12-18-2015, 11:28 AM
Back in '08 as Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were humping Obama's leg on MSNBC during the election, the blithering fool started talking about what a wonderful genius Obama was and said "I actually get a thrill up my leg!" when listening to Obama speak.

The only thing he didn't do was blow Obama on camera, but I suspect he would have happily serviced him if Obama had given him the green light.

Since then, people have shown up in front of MSNBC cameras with questions about Chris' "tingle", to which he gets extremely pissed.

In the OP, you can see the fury flash for an instant as soon as the guy asks him about his leg, and then he plays dumb and says he doesn't understand the question... lmao.

He's a tool.
Interesting how anyone who gets a kick out of Chris Matthews being in physical love with Obama has " psychological problems. :laugh:

Gunny
12-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Interesting how anyone who gets a kick out of Chris Matthews being in physical love with Obama has " psychological problems. :laugh:

I can't stand the idiot and him humping Obama's leg sounds like two possums going at it in the back yard. And in you're wondering, possums are targets to me. You kill my rabbits n chickens you're going down. And nothing would please me more than that pair of possums to show up in my yard.

Black Diamond
12-18-2015, 12:14 PM
I can't stand the idiot and him humping Obama's leg sounds like two possums going at it in the back yard. And in you're wondering, possums are targets to me. You kill my rabbits n chickens you're going down. And nothing would please me more than that pair of possums to show up in my yard.

They have rat tails.

Gunny
12-18-2015, 12:17 PM
They have rat tails.

That's okay. Rats are targets too. Whether they walk on 2 legs or 4.