PDA

View Full Version : Putin/Trump love-fest

Abbey Marie
12-18-2015, 03:39 PM
I am not really surprised that these two can relate. I think it's a tough-guy thang, but what do I know about that stuff? :cool:

Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump praised each other on Thursday, saying they would welcome an improvement in the now-icy relations between their two nations. Trump — who holds the lead in opinion polls in his bid for the Republican nomination and was dubbed the "absolute leader" in the race by Putin - said that by working together, the United States and Russia could work toward defeating terrorism and "restoring world peace."

Trump, who called Putin "highly respected," has frequently argued that his business background and ability to negotiate deals would allow him to improve relations with Russia, as well as other nations.
Putin, speaking on Thursday at his year-end news conference, told reporters he welcomed Trump's desire for better relations with Russia.
"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that. But it's not our business to judge his merits, it's up to the voters of the United States," Putin told reporters.
Trump responded that he was honored.
"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," the real estate mogul and former TV reality star said in a statement.

One of Trump's fiercest rivals, Jeb Bush, said Putin's support for him was evidence that Trump is like Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, a former secretary of state who was part of Obama's early attempts to improve relations with Russia. On Twitter on Thursday, the former Florida governor dubbed Trump "Hillary 2.0."

Read the balance here:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-putin-compliment-honor/2015/12/18/id/706345/

Black Diamond
12-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Trump isn't my guy, but the truth is Putin is respected. Obama, who is The most powerful man in the world, sits back and allows the world to fall into ruin. Who is the second most powerful? Putin. He is a take charge person. he may not be scrupulous, but people look for leadership and Putin has picked up the torch, imo.

Black Diamond
12-18-2015, 06:30 PM
Trump isn't my guy, but the truth is Putin is respected. Obama, who is The most powerful man in the world, sits back and allows the world to fall into ruin. Who is the second most powerful? Putin. He is a take charge person. he may not be scrupulous, but people look for leadership and Putin has picked up the torch, imo.

People follow whomever is willing to pick up the torch.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-18-2015, 07:02 PM
I am not really surprised that these two can relate. I think it's a tough-guy thang, but what do I know about that stuff? :cool:

Read the balance here:
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-putin-compliment-honor/2015/12/18/id/706345/

OBAMA IS A TRAITOR AND A DECEIVER, PUTIN LEADS HIS NATION LIKE A TRUE LEADER.

THATS REALITY AND DOES NOT MATTER AS MUCH AS THE IDIOT DEMS THINK.
Putin is killing muslim terrorists while obama runs a damn fake war on them. And actually arms them with our armor/weapons.

So Putin respects Trump-- good!
As he has utter contempt for the cowardly obama and thats not good for this nation.

They want Trump destroyed so bad, that they'll do, or say anything.
I see that level of fear from such maggots and its nirvana to me!
For they are true enemies to this nation and steadily selling it down the river. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-18-2015, 07:34 PM
OBAMA IS A TRAITOR AND A DECEIVER, PUTIN LEADS HIS NATION LIKE A TRUE LEADER.

THATS REALITY AND DOES NOT MATTER AS MUCH AS THE IDIOT DEMS THINK.
Putin is killing muslim terrorists while obama runs a damn fake war on them. And actually arms them with our armor/weapons.

So Putin respects Trump-- good!
As he has utter contempt for the cowardly obama and thats not good for this nation.

They want Trump destroyed so bad, that they'll do, or say anything.
I see that level of fear from such maggots and its nirvana to me!
For they are true enemies to this nation and steadily selling it down the river. -Tyr

:clap::clap::clap:

LongTermGuy
12-18-2015, 07:35 PM

:clap::clap:

Russ
12-18-2015, 08:30 PM
You gotta love how Trump can create an image...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8121&stc=1

gabosaurus
12-18-2015, 10:04 PM
I totally understand this. Since Trump emulates Putin and wants to turn the U.S. into Russia.

LongTermGuy
12-19-2015, 12:14 AM
I totally understand this. Since Trump emulates Putin and wants to turn the U.S. into Russia.

Silly you....Trump is a successful wheeler dealer and knows when to smile and when not to ....Both Trump and Putin are successful ...leaders ...movers and doers in their own countries...Trump likes and enjoys success and wants all to get a taste of it...There is no room for the "yes we can" lemming mentality In Trumps world...

sundaydriver
12-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Putin is smart enough to realize how Trump is easily swayed by flattery. What Putin wants to continue to have is an American President as easily manipulated and out maneuverable as GWB and Obama have been during Putins reign.

Gunny
12-19-2015, 08:33 AM

Read the balance here:

If Trump is elected, the whole scenario changers. Fingers on hair triggers have to dance around each other unless they want a fight. That's typical male psychology 101. I avoid people like that at all cost because I won't back down. Two people like that have to just acknowledge the other and move on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2015, 08:59 AM
If Trump is elected, the whole scenario changers. Fingers on hair triggers have to dance around each other unless they want a fight. That's typical male psychology 101. I avoid people like that at all cost because I won't back down. Two people like that have to just acknowledge the other and move on.

Two people like that have to just acknowledge the other and move on.

^^^^^ Correct!! Here is why Putin did this. Most of the world will and has viewed this as a negative against Trump and so did Putin-which is why he did it.
He does not want Trump to be president because he fears him. And he fears Trump the most-as the other Republican candidates he thinks will fear him and he is right! All except maybe Cruz will have too much fear of him.
Putin is extremely smart and knew this would help the dems blast Trump.
Trump knows this and knows why Putin did it.
Its reverse propaganda and a very clever attempt by Putin to get anybody in except Trump!
For its Trump and Trump only that he fears!--Tyr

Gunny
12-19-2015, 09:08 AM
^^^^^ Correct!! Here is why Putin did this. Most of the world will and has viewed this as a negative against Trump and so did Putin-which is why he did it.
He does not want Trump to be president because he fears him. And he fears Trump the most-as the other Republican candidates he thinks will fear him and he is right! All except maybe Cruz will have too much fear of him.
Putin is extremely smart and knew this would help the dems blast Trump.
Trump knows this and knows why Putin did it.
Its reverse propaganda and a very clever attempt by Putin to get anybody in except Trump!
For its Trump and Trump only that he fears!--Tyr

I honestly don't see it that way. I see it more as Putin backing off a bit. He's been able to steamroll O-blah-blah because he's ... well ... a walking vagina. That ain't going to happen if Trump is Prez. I'll give Trump this: he ain't going to back down and he's going to be determined to win. I understand the mentality well. Putin knows it too and he does NOT want a direct confrontation with the US with someone like Trump running the show.

I see this more as "I won't pull my gun if you don't pull yours".

Christie Brinkley
12-19-2015, 03:57 PM
They share something very important in common- they are nationalists not globalists like your scum bag president.

Voted4Reagan
12-19-2015, 07:30 PM

Gabs... It's Obama that has turned us into France..

Black Diamond
12-19-2015, 07:31 PM
Gabs... It's Obama that has turned us into France..

Instead of the white flag, Obama flies the rainbow one.

Gunny
12-19-2015, 07:48 PM
They share something very important in common- they are nationalists not globalists like your scum bag president.

I think you're being a bit too kind to him. I got a whole string of Navy/Marine adjectives that are much more appropriate descriptors. :)

Christie Brinkley
12-19-2015, 09:01 PM
I think you're being a bit too kind to him. I got a whole string of Navy/Marine adjectives that are much more appropriate descriptors. :)
Traitor and Chief is another one I like.

Gunny
12-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Traitor and Chief is another one I like.

I like Chimpy the best but then I get called racist by the same people that called Bush that for 8 years. Not MY fault he looks like Curious George. :laugh2:

fj1200
12-20-2015, 04:23 PM

Respected? I don't know if I'd go that far.

Putin is smart enough to realize how Trump is easily swayed by flattery. What Putin wants to continue to have is an American President as easily manipulated and out maneuverable as GWB and Obama have been during Putins reign.

Putin will play trump like a fiddle.

Nationalism taken to far is... not good.

Christie Brinkley
12-21-2015, 06:14 AM
Nationalism taken to far is... not good.

Agreed, but today we have almost none of it. Especially in Europe.