nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Story Highlights

Man fights paternity case in which he's not the father and never knew the child
He owes more than $10,000 in child support
Case highlights legal complexity of paternity laws nationwide
One in every three children in America are born to unmarried parents

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/paternity.cases/index.html

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off. Our elected official's should be working on problems like this instead of fighting with eachother. This is completly unfair and is just wrong. I can't believe our system would fail like this.

07-13-2007, 01:00 AM
did he even know the woman?

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:02 AM
did he even know the woman?

The atricle said it was a woman he dated in the past.

Yurt
07-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Thats a head scratcher. It also shows how the bureaucracy can get ridiculous. The excuses seem to be, well, the "system" just works that way. Our hands are tied. This kind of talk really irks me. I mean these our people we are paying to work for us and they act like who gives a ... because as long as their job is "safe" they put out little effort. Not all government workers our like this. But it is idiotic to say, "its just how the system works." Wrong. You are the system, change it.

darin
07-13-2007, 03:59 PM
gawd that is SICK. Forget GAYS...MEN in general need to have their rights faught for, and protected. :(

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
gawd that is SICK. Forget GAYS...MEN in general need to have their rights faught for, and protected. :(

No shit, this is the kinda thing our law makers need to be working on instead of fighting with eachother.

Yurt
07-13-2007, 04:38 PM

bigot

chauvinist

I'm telling Hag about this post

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 05:09 PM
bigot

chauvinist

I'm telling Hag about this post

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: