PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump won't win a single primary.

Black Diamond
12-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Or so the establishment keeps arrogantly boasting.

Discuss.

Elessar
12-21-2015, 06:20 PM
Right now, I am thinking he has a good
shot of winning quite a few.

He's saying things a lot of people
are thinking, and making it stick.

Black Diamond
12-21-2015, 06:22 PM

The lie Hillary told about the video is giving trump more attention.

Drummond
12-21-2015, 06:22 PM

I hope and trust that he will.

He's saying, and standing up for, issues which America needs to address.

Bilgerat
12-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Here it is

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8145&stc=1

Black Diamond
12-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Here it is

Absolutely. And rubio didn't show up. He's out for me.

Bilgerat
12-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Absolutely. And rubio didn't show up. He's out for me.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/l/t1.0-9/12376026_786779211450052_4581081593252360426_n.jpg ?oh=29d7fae0e00b0dd6af77f927b149bd0e&oe=570DE5DB

He's dead to me

Perianne
12-21-2015, 06:43 PM
He's dead to me

Rubio has been dead to me for a long time. Does anyone wonder why the left wants us to run him for President?

Gunny
12-21-2015, 07:35 PM

Discuss.

Hillary opening that gaping maw HAS TO BE in the Top 10 Tactical Blunders of ALL time. Let right's at each other's throats. Let me stick my fat ass in the middle and go after the one guy that doesn't have a regulator on his mouth. Geez. :laugh2:

PixieStix
12-21-2015, 09:16 PM

Discuss.

And they even march Carl Rove out to make sure we all know it :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-21-2015, 09:44 PM
Hillary opening that gaping maw HAS TO BE in the Top 10 Tactical Blunders of ALL time. Let right's at each other's throats. Let me stick my fat ass in the middle and go after the one guy that doesn't have a regulator on his mouth. Geez. :laugh2:

Yeah now instead of trump attacking Republicans, he is attacking Hillary.

Perianne
12-21-2015, 09:56 PM

It's what Trump does. He is very experienced at it. Jeb is trying to play that game, a game he is not accustomed to. Same with Hillary. Just wait until Trump starts attacking her ugly features, lol.

fj1200
12-22-2015, 04:19 PM

Discuss.

Is the Establishment one guy?

Here it is

Nice pic. Though not exactly true.

Gunny
12-22-2015, 04:45 PM

My opinion on Trump hasn't changed. He alienates too many people he needs votes from. But my opinion of Hillary hasn't changed since the 90s. She's a criminal. Doesn't bother me if Trump lights her up.

PixieStix
12-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Gunny, have you listened to Donald Trump in context or just sound bites that the MSM likes to butter their bread with? I am just curious.

He actually speaks our language. :coffee:

gabosaurus
12-22-2015, 05:06 PM
As a liberal, I hope Trump wins enough primaries to gain the GOP nomination. :dev3:

PixieStix
12-22-2015, 05:09 PM
As a liberal, I hope Trump wins enough primaries to gain the GOP nomination. :dev3:

I hope hillary falls down a flight of stairs :coffee:

Gunny
12-22-2015, 05:10 PM

At least he seems to be smart enough to make the stage instead of having yet another lame excuse. Or, looking at it from a different POV, smart enough to not stuff her fat ass with a burrito before a debate. And THAT is who YOU want for President? Hope the Iranians don't nuke us with the permission O-blah-blah's given them while that fat ass is on the pot.:rolleyes:

PixieStix
12-22-2015, 05:13 PM
At least he seems to be smart enough to make the stage instead of having yet another lame excuse. Or, looking at it from a different POV, smart enough to not stuff her fat ass with a burrito before a debate. And THAT is who YOU want for President? Hope the Iranians don't nuke us with the permission O-blah-blah's given them while that fat ass is on the pot.:rolleyes:

Why, Gunny you sound like my pick for Republican nominee :thumb:

LongTermGuy
12-22-2015, 05:15 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:clap::clap:

Perianne
12-22-2015, 05:17 PM

Perhaps Hillary needs a fecal management tube, seen here (http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/408404d1352929699-bms-bowel-management-system-burns-patient-burnandbms1.jpg) (Warning: naked butt).

gabosaurus
12-22-2015, 05:24 PM
I hope hillary falls down a flight of stairs :coffee:

I have never liked Hillary. Or Bill, for that matter.
But if your election choices are stink, stank and stunk, you pick the one that is the least putrid.

Abbey Marie
12-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Perhaps Hillary needs a fecal management tube, seen here (http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f149/408404d1352929699-bms-bowel-management-system-burns-patient-burnandbms1.jpg) (Warning: naked butt).

WHAT in the hell?!
:puke:

Abbey Marie
12-22-2015, 05:33 PM
But if your election choices are stink, stank and stunk, you pick the one that is the least putrid.

Something some of my fellow Conservatives have a hard time understanding

Gunny
12-22-2015, 05:36 PM

I'm calling foul. If you voted for Obama you voted for far more putrid moron than anyone else walking.

Black Diamond
12-22-2015, 05:46 PM
WHAT in the hell?!
:puke:

:laugh:

PixieStix
12-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Think again establishment Republicans. If you don't watch the video, you might be next to get shlonged. Excuse my french ;)

This guy resonates with the BASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_UypJ1hIA
This is the rally where he says hillary got shlonged. :lol: But he was right, she did.

Black Diamond
12-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Is the Establishment one guy?

I believe one of Romney's advisors said he wouldn't win a single primary. But establishment Republicans, be they candidates or their supporters, or coalitions have been arrogantly discounting him in the same manner and to the same degree. And it's been how many months? Trump's lead is growing.

gabosaurus
12-22-2015, 08:13 PM
I believe one of Romney's advisors said he wouldn't win a single primary. But establishment Republicans, be they candidates or their supporters, or coalitions have been arrogantly discounting him in the same manner and to the same degree. And it's been how many months? Trump's lead is growing.

How did Romney do in the general election?

That is my point in a nutshell. Romney was a LOT more palatable (and less divisive) than any of the current of GOP candidates. And he was running against Obama, who was viewed less favorably in 2012 than Clinton will be in 2016.
If Romney could only manage 47 pct of the popular vote and 38 pct of the electoral vote, what chance would Trump have? Probably about as much as Barry Goldwater.

Perianne
12-22-2015, 08:18 PM
How did Romney do in the general election?

That is my point in a nutshell. Romney was a LOT more palatable (and less divisive) than any of the current of GOP candidates. And he was running against Obama, who was viewed less favorably in 2012 than Clinton will be in 2016.
If Romney could only manage 47 pct of the popular vote and 38 pct of the electoral vote, what chance would Trump have? Probably about as much as Barry Goldwater.

The problem with electing a Republican is the importation of millions of people who the Democrats can count on voting for them. It is over for the Republicans; they just don't know it yet.

Abbey Marie
12-22-2015, 08:21 PM
The problem with electing a Republican is the importation of millions of people who the Democrats can count on voting for them. It is over for the Republicans; they just don't know it yet.

I've been thinking and sometimes saying this, since Obama was re-elected.

gabosaurus
12-22-2015, 08:44 PM
One of the strategists who worked with the two GW Bush campaigns was consulted after Obama won the 2012 election. He was one of several who advised that the GOP needed to diversify its voter base and begin to reach out to those in the mainstream who have never voted Republican.
Instead, the GOP has decided to become even more conservative and not just reject non-Anglo voters, but alienate them. At best, a candidate like Trump or Cruz can expect to get 25 to 30 percent of the vote, at the most.
Also remember that, in past general election, approximately 15 percent of eligible Latino voters have cast ballots. They haven't been interested in any of the issues presented.
If Trump or Cruz get the GOP nomination, how many of the remaining 85 percent might decide to vote for the first time? And how many of those do you think might simplify things by voting straight ticket?

Be careful what you wish for.

Perianne
12-22-2015, 08:57 PM
One of the strategists who worked with the two GW Bush campaigns was consulted after Obama won the 2012 election. He was one of several who advised that the GOP needed to diversify its voter base and begin to reach out to those in the mainstream who have never voted Republican.
Instead, the GOP has decided to become even more conservative and not just reject non-Anglo voters, but alienate them. At best, a candidate like Trump or Cruz can expect to get 25 to 30 percent of the vote, at the most.
Also remember that, in past general election, approximately 15 percent of eligible Latino voters have cast ballots. They haven't been interested in any of the issues presented.
If Trump or Cruz get the GOP nomination, how many of the remaining 85 percent might decide to vote for the first time? And how many of those do you think might simplify things by voting straight ticket?

Be careful what you wish for.

That is why I have said for years that immigration is everything. Dark-skinned people will determine our future.

LongTermGuy
12-22-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm calling foul. If you voted for Obama you voted for far more putrid moron than anyone else walking.

*Something our fellow Leftist (Liberals)...have a hard time ...Comprehending .....:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2015, 11:01 PM
*Something our fellow Leftist (Liberals)...have a hard time ...Comprehending .....:)

Actually the hardcore leftists understand it quite well methinks. Its the bought and paid for blacks and
ignorantly indoctrinated masses that do not understand that they actually serve their enslavers!
And praise them while being denied their freedoms, proper chances at prosperity in exchange for gubberment freebies! Freebies paid for by and large by we that worked our asses off to then pay taxes.
Nice little scam these bastards been running for 50+ years.
OK, SINCE FDR.. 70 YEARS..
SO MUCH OUTRIGHT TREASON IN OUR GOVERNMENT NOW THATS ITS THE DAMN NORM!!
A norm cemented and spearheaded by the scum and worthless bastard obama. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2015, 11:23 PM
That is why I have said for years that immigration is everything. Dark-skinned people will determine our future.

Not mine!!!!
I promise you that.
Maybe after they kill me, they will.
But they had better bring lunch as its gonna be an all day job.
And a damn lot of them will have found no future exists for them other than, planted six feet deep.
-Tyr

gabosaurus
12-23-2015, 12:23 AM

Awesome! Perhaps they will establish a society where white people are restricted to inferior restaurants, lodging and schools. White folks will have to sit at the back of the bus and only enter homes through the back door.
And if you are caught looking untoward at a someone's wife or girlfriend, you can shot on the shot with no recourse. :cool:

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 12:50 AM
Awesome! Perhaps they will establish a society where white people are restricted to inferior restaurants, lodging and schools. White folks will have to sit at the back of the bus and only enter homes through the back door.
And if you are caught looking untoward at a someone's wife or girlfriend, you can shot on the shot with no recourse. :cool:
We have strength in numbers... For a while.

Perianne
12-23-2015, 12:57 AM

A negro, a wetback, and a white man go into a restaurant....

Perianne
12-23-2015, 12:58 AM
We have strength in numbers... For a while.

Are you talking about IQ? :)

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 12:59 AM
Are you talking about IQ? :)

That would help.

PixieStix
12-28-2015, 11:07 PM
I have officially joined the Trump Train aka a volunteer for his campaign. Better watch out. I know my stuff :thumb:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/states/thank-you