PDA

View Full Version : ALLAHU AKBAR hits vegas strip

namvet
12-21-2015, 07:12 PM
literally. 1 dead 35 injured

http://i63.tinypic.com/zvy6f4.jpg

A WOMAN IN A CAR WITH ITS WINDOWS DOWN SCREAMED “ALLAHU AKBAR” AS SHE RAN UP ONTO THE SIDEWALK AND RAN-OVER UPWARDS OF 40 PEOPLE IN LAS VEGAS LAST NIGHT

cops don't use the word "terrorism" for fear it will run people out of town

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/woman-in-las-vegas-shouted-allahu-akbar-as-she-ran-over-40/

Perianne
12-21-2015, 08:26 PM
There are way too many undesirables in this country. I wish we could mark them somehow.

Perianne
12-21-2015, 08:32 PM
There are way too many undesirables in this country. I wish we could mark them somehow.

God marked most of them for us already. :)

aboutime
12-21-2015, 08:36 PM
We're not supposed to mention terror here in OBAMALAND. But, I do find myself wondering HOW LONG the NAACP, and the BLACK CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS would continue to support Obama if the headquarters of NAACP, and ACORN were also attacked by one of Obama's friends yelling ALLAUH ACKBAR from the Muslim Brotherhood Staff in the White House.

Nobody wants to touch this while Obama plays in HAWAII on......OUR DIME'S!!!

Perianne
12-21-2015, 08:55 PM
How about this:

WARNING: BAD WORDS BELOW

I think Muslims are just a-holes.

They search the country looking for a-hole blacks and recruit them. Prison is a big recruitment center for Muslims.

I have had male Muslims as patients. They are rude and arrogant. The women have always been respectful. It is the vermin men who are such a-holes. They cornhole little Muslim boys. They stone Muslim women for the slightest transgression. They torture and kill homosexuals. They torture and kill Christians. They torture and kill anyone who does not agree with their ideology. To hell with all of them.

They don't want to kill us because of our culture. They want to kill us because they are a-holes.

Abbey Marie
12-21-2015, 09:41 PM
I am more concerned with the emissions from her car.

gabosaurus
12-21-2015, 09:58 PM
Only an right-wing hate site would make such an incredibly stupid claim.
The driver was mentally unbalanced and likely on stimulants. There are no credible witness statements stating that the driver said anything until she exited the second sidewalk. At which time she requested to be taken in by police.
The driver could have been protesting Donald Trump. Or the Miss Universe pageant, which was taking place at the same time as the incident.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/arrest-report-sheriff-provide-details-strip-crash-left-1-dead-dozens-injured

Perianne
12-21-2015, 10:01 PM
The driver was mentally unbalanced and likely on stimulants. There are no credible witness statements stating that the driver said anything until she exited the second sidewalk. At which time she requested to be taken in by police.
The driver could have been protesting Donald Trump. Or the Miss Universe pageant, which was taking place at the same time as the incident.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/arrest-report-sheriff-provide-details-strip-crash-left-1-dead-dozens-injured

Nah. She's a Muslim. No more needs to be said.

gabosaurus
12-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Nah. She's a Muslim. No more needs to be said.

Please state your proof.

Perianne
12-21-2015, 10:04 PM
Please state your proof.

I said it. Therefore it is the truth.

Perianne
12-21-2015, 10:08 PM
I said it. Therefore it is the truth.

If she turns out to not be Muslim, I will apologize.

LongTermGuy
12-21-2015, 10:16 PM
How about this:

WARNING: BAD WORDS BELOW

I think Muslims are just a-holes.

They search the country looking for a-hole blacks and recruit them. Prison is a big recruitment center for Muslims.

I have had male Muslims as patients. They are rude and arrogant. The women have always been respectful. It is the vermin men who are such a-holes. They cornhole little Muslim boys. They stone Muslim women for the slightest transgression. They torture and kill homosexuals. They torture and kill Christians. They torture and kill anyone who does not agree with their ideology. To hell with all of them.

They don't want to kill us because of our culture. They want to kill us because they are a-holes.

​Dont forget the abused Goats and other helpless Animals.....

gabosaurus
12-21-2015, 10:25 PM
​Dont forget the abused Goats and other helpless Animals.....

What do Southern hillbilly rednecks have to do with all this? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Please state your proof.

Please prove your counterclaim..
Tell us how you KNOW she was not a muslim. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Americans dont make a habit of having sex with goats...*Why do Leftist (Liberals) support goat screwing muslims...who hate gays and abuse women and children?

You dont wanna see the real Pictures...

Gunny
12-22-2015, 08:10 AM

They ARE marked. It's called an "x" ring in the center of the bull.

Drummond
12-22-2015, 08:29 AM

And only a Left wing nuthouse would make such a sweeping, so fact-bereft, judgement out of pure convenience.

How many examples of this behaviour would it take for you to cease to find ways of excusing it, Gabby ?

Seriously, tell us. Would you alter your stance only after ten such 'people' give you these examples ? Fifty ? A hundred ? More ?

Lefties - if it suits them - just cannot stare the truth in the face and recognise it for what it IS. And you, Gabby, are being judgemental in the extreme by trying to 'diagnose' this individual from .. well, you tell us .. how great a distance, having no doubt never heard of this woman before, much less having any actual familiarity with her 'case' ....

Ah, but regardless, you feel equipped to judge her with certainty, eh ? And to preach your standpoint on the back of it, requiring to be believed ...

Gunny
12-22-2015, 08:45 AM
And only a Left wing nuthouse would make such a sweeping, so fact-bereft, judgement out of pure convenience.

How many examples of this behaviour would it take for you to cease to find ways of excusing it, Gabby ?

Seriously, tell us. Would you alter your stance only after ten such 'people' give you these examples ? Fifty ? A hundred ? More ?

Lefties - if it suits them - just cannot stare the truth in the face and recognise it for what it IS. And you, Gabby, are being judgemental in the extreme by trying to 'diagnose' this individual from .. well, you tell us .. how great a distance, having no doubt never heard of this woman before, much less having any actual familiarity with her 'case' ....

Ah, but regardless, you feel equipped to judge her with certainty, eh ? And to preach your standpoint on the back of it, requiring to be believed ...

It's hopeless. She's as brainwashed as my mother and she'll be 74 in Feb. That charging rhino in your face IS a charging rhino. It isn't not going to hit you because you want to pretend it isn't there.

namvet
12-22-2015, 09:44 AM

https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/auschwtiztattoo.jpg

Gunny
12-22-2015, 10:00 AM
https://furtherglory.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/auschwtiztattoo.jpg

I don't know that there is a right answer. I can't stand Arabs and Muslims are weird. All they want to do is kill sh*t. SO I can pose this question:

Instead of coming over here to blow US up ... they get their little bed linen wearing asses out and fight for their own damned countries? We make it too easy. Hell, they'd have to fight over there. Nobody does anything about them here but call you a racist if you point out the fact they commit murder against noncombatants for no reason. We want to keep OUR country and at least most on the right are willing to fight for it.

But you ain't getting in MY john boat with a 1" bit on the end of a drill.

aboutime
12-22-2015, 06:36 PM

Before YOU brought it up gabby. Nobody was talking, or even mentioned YOUR name.:laugh: So, answer your own question above, and we'll all know.

gabosaurus
12-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Please prove your counterclaim..
Tell us how you KNOW she was not a muslim. -Tyr

In the American justice system, it is up to the prosecution to prove its case. Defendants are innocents until proven guilty.

aboutime
12-22-2015, 08:18 PM
In the American justice system, it is up to the prosecution to prove its case. Defendants are innocents until proven guilty.

You should remind Obama and his A.G. who have repeatedly insisted POLICE OFFICERS are guilty...PERIOD!

Elessar
12-22-2015, 08:33 PM

She was heard shouting Allah Akubar. Your liberal rag did not mention that.

gabosaurus
12-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Americans dont make a habit of having sex with goats

Neal Horsley, a Republican who once ran for governor of Georgia, once talked with Alan Colmes about his love affairs with farm animals.

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."
AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

Who am I to argue?

Elessar
12-23-2015, 12:41 AM

I don't give a hoot in hell whether you accept it or not.

She was heard shouting Allah Akbar from her car.

Proven guilty in many cases is blockaded by whiny liberals that
protect the guilty with all sorts of idiotic excuses.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 12:49 AM
I don't give a hoot in hell whether you accept it or not.

She was heard shouting Allah Akbar from her car.

Proven guilty in many cases is blockaded by whiny liberals that
protect the guilty with all sorts of idiotic excuses.

Patton?? Or was it Major Kong?

Elessar
12-23-2015, 01:16 AM
Patton?? Or was it Major Kong?

My Dad!

But I did look it up when you asked.

It was General Patton who said it first!

Drummond
12-23-2015, 06:51 AM

So were the 9/11 hijacker terrorists, until they, between them, killed 3,000 people. Was it better for America to be unprepared for such atrocities, OR, fully alerted to them, instead ?

I suggest that someone yelling 'Allahu Akbar' is cause for some definite alertness. Yes ?

Or is everything just way too circumstantial, until mass killings take place ??

Here's an example of someone yelling Allahu Akbar as a result of being guilty of an atrocity, rather than INNOCENT of one ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568317/Justice-Lee-Rigby-Soldiers-family-arrive-court-wearing-matching-t-shirts-act-solidarity-ahead-sentencing-two-Muslim-converts-murdered-him.html

Violence broke out in the Old Bailey dock yesterday after Lee Rigby's murderers began hurling abuse at the judge and fighting with prison guards during their sentencing.

Michael Adebolajo, 29, was given a whole-life term, while Michael Adebowale, 22, was jailed for life with a minimum of 45 years - meaning he could be back on the streets by the age of 67.

In extraordinary scenes, the two Muslim extremists yelled 'Allahu Akbar' and 'You (Britain) and America will never be safe' during their sentencing at the court in Central London.

The British-born extremists mowed down Fusilier Rigby in a car before hacking him to death in the street in front of horrified onlookers near Woolwich Barracks in south-east London in May last year.

They both claimed that they were ‘soldiers of Allah’ and were motivated by the plight of Muslims abroad to carry out the killing, and have shown no remorse.

Gabby, here's a picture of a Muslim before he's committed a crime ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8156&stc=1

... who, in your eyes, is 'innocent' until he commits it ......

To use the time-honoured phrase .... can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture ? ... Gabby .. ?

Gunny
12-23-2015, 09:35 AM

First off, your comment is ignorant, as usual. Second, as one of those Southern Hillbilly rednecks, we ain't going to set around while you march into our yard, kill us and abuse our critters. We all have those guns you hate and can stop that whole victimization crap.

Ever notice you don't hear of any of this crap happening to any of us Southern rednecks? We fight back.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 09:37 AM

Really? Guess no one should be in a jail then, huh? You are SO damned dumb sometimes. :rolleyes: