PDA

View Full Version : BLM at it Again

Perianne
12-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Black Lives Matter is planning a "protest" at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota on December 23. Mall of America has filed for a restraining order.

The Mall of America has filed for a restraining order against leaders of Black Lives Matter (BLM) in an attempt to head off a protest scheduled for one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

The legal documents, filed in Hennepin County Court, name BLM leaders Michael McDowell, Miski Noor, Lena Gardner, Kandace Montgomery and four others named only as John Does 1 through 4 as defendants. The request for the temporary restraining order says BLM has been using its Facebook and Twitter pages to promote a demonstration at the Mall of America’s East Rotunda at 1 p.m. on December 23, 2015.

In asking for a restraining order, attorneys for MOA point to a similar protest held on December 20, 2014 involving approximately 1,000 protesters inside the mall. Mall attorneys maintain that many retailers reported double digit decreases in sales on December 20, 2014, the date of that demonstration.

Even with the possibility of legal action, Black Lives Matter says it has no plans to stop its ‘demonstration’ on the 23rd.

Black Lives Matter has no respect for anything other than their weak-minded agenda.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/498455-the-mall-of-america-sends-black-lives-matter-a-message-thatll-have-everyday-shoppers-cheering/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=entry-meta&utm_campaign=Sharing

gabosaurus
12-21-2015, 10:02 PM
Black Lives Matter has no respect for anything other than their weak-minded agenda.

Interestingly enough, I feel the same way about the Tea Party.

Perianne
12-21-2015, 10:09 PM

Then I suppose a comparison can be made between a movement that wants cops killed and the Tea Party. Right?

LongTermGuy
12-21-2015, 10:25 PM

http://www.sunbeamtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/gyrocopter-folk-hero-vs-tea-party-terrorists.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i108/icelolly_2006/The-Attic-People-Vintage_Vintage-tea-party_3.jpg

Gunny
12-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Black Lives Matter is planning a "protest" at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota on December 23. Mall of America has filed for a restraining order.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/498455-the-mall-of-america-sends-black-lives-matter-a-message-thatll-have-everyday-shoppers-cheering/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=entry-meta&utm_campaign=Sharing

Need a different acronym. I think the Bureau of Land Management has a lock on this one.

Any member of Black Lies Matter is an idiot.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Need a different acronym. I think the Bureau of Land Management has a lock on this one.

Any member of Black Lies Matter is an idiot.

How long before there's a counter movement to this crap?

Gunny
12-23-2015, 02:21 PM
How long before there's a counter movement to this crap?

I don't know. We've been waiting 50 years for someone to slap these entitled morons upside the head. Think we'll live long enough to see it?

Elessar
12-23-2015, 02:23 PM

Your comparison is a 180 degree total opposite.

The Black Lives matters movement incites violence
and even encourages it.

Tea Party, which I do not agree much with, does not.
They hold peaceful gatherings, much to the dismay of
The above and Liberals.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 02:34 PM
I don't know. We've been waiting 50 years for someone to slap these entitled morons upside the head. Think we'll live long enough to see it?

No one stands up to it.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 02:45 PM
No one stands up to it.

About right. To include these sissy Republican'ts that just signed off on the Omnibus Bill. They should have stopped this riot and loot crap in Watts in 65. The Constitution gives you the Right to redress grievances. It does not actually give you right to form a mob and protest.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 03:02 PM
About right. To include these sissy Republican'ts that just signed off on the Omnibus Bill. They should have stopped this riot and loot crap in Watts in 65. The Constitution gives you the Right to redress grievances. It does not actually give you right to form a mob and protest.

Yeah. Rubios off the table for me. Not showing up ain't the same as voting against it, jackass.

Far as protesters, you wanna voice your opinion, go for it. You start breaking shit, you get arrested or shot.

Perianne
12-23-2015, 04:40 PM

They protested anyway.

LongTermGuy
12-23-2015, 04:44 PM
They protested anyway.

Black lies matter....The Democrat Plantation will always have room for entitled "liberal" fed ...low info voters...

aboutime
12-23-2015, 05:20 PM
The BLM movement, no matter where they demonstrate; are actually Cutting off their Own noses, to spite their faces. For example. By demonstrating in that MALL, where they probably also shop. They have caused the PRICES to increase in many cases since SALES suffer, and NEW SECURITY measures ARE NOT CHEAP.

So. Let them do what they want. They fail to recognize how their actions...ARE being observed by the Majority of Americans across this nation who KNOW what BLM is NOT accomplishing.

CSM
12-24-2015, 07:23 AM
The BLM movement, no matter where they demonstrate; are actually Cutting off their Own noses, to spite their faces. For example. By demonstrating in that MALL, where they probably also shop. They have caused the PRICES to increase in many cases since SALES suffer, and NEW SECURITY measures ARE NOT CHEAP.

So. Let them do what they want. They fail to recognize how their actions...ARE being observed by the Majority of Americans across this nation who KNOW what BLM is NOT accomplishing.

We are talking about the same bunch of folks that burn down their own neighborhoods, loot their own businesses and kill their own people.

indago
12-24-2015, 07:32 AM
We are talking about the same bunch of folks that burn down their own neighborhoods, loot their own businesses and kill their own people.

Looking for FREE STUFF...