PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could take back what I just said....

Black Diamond
12-22-2015, 11:31 PM
Can't I have a rewind button just one time ?

Dammit. Fuck

:bang3:

PixieStix
12-22-2015, 11:44 PM

Dammit. Fuck

What did you just said? :coffee:

Perianne
12-22-2015, 11:46 PM
What did you just said? :coffee:

It must have been really bad as he said two more bad words.

gabosaurus
12-23-2015, 12:12 AM

Dammit. Fuck

Why just once? How would you choose from all the instances where you need one? :cheers2:

LongTermGuy
12-23-2015, 12:15 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lujcm8Ee3G1qhpehmo3_500.gif

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 12:44 AM
Brother in law is a piece of shit. He has put my sister in law ( the one I like) through a living hell the last six months.
Said he wasn't happy initially and that there was no one else... Just that he needed to work things out. Then moved out, saying he couldn't do this anymore. He would go camping taking motorhome off "by himself".

Turns out he has been screwing his employee for the last six months. Finally partially admitted it last week, saying he was justified and of course it's all my sister in laws fault. That she is selfish and overweight and never worked on it ( she isn't).

He has busted her chops through this entire process. Been an unconscionable asshole. Unbelievable stuff.
Wife and I are our here living with sister in law for 3 months. Been here one month. He comes over here every day to drop off their dog they are sharing time with until divorce is final.

Every time he comes over here I say nothing. He says to everyone, have a good night. Whatever. We all say nothing, as he has been an absolute terror.

So he comes by tonight. he and his far superior half discuss the surgery dog has to have. He starts walking out and says merry Christmas. I say yeah you too.

What the hell was I thinking??

Elessar
12-23-2015, 12:45 AM

Only one...the other was a misspelling!:laugh:

Elessar
12-23-2015, 01:04 AM
Brother in law is a piece of shit.

BD....Families are not perfect in all cases.
Example...My older brother went into Military.com and became a moderator there, saying he
was a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Marines. I told him to back off from that. He backed
off to Gunnery Sergeant. He also told our Step-Dad he was a retired LtCol in the Corps.
Then told our hometown newspaper that he was a retired W-4 with over 30 years service.

He got booted out of the Corps for unsuitability as a Sergeant with only 6 years in.
So none of his claims were true in the least.

Well..I busted him in all three instances. I cannot stand posers and Stolen Valor.
He caused our family a lot of embarrassment. I jacked his jaw for attacking our
mother one day...down with one punch.

indago
12-23-2015, 06:01 AM

What's "bad" about them?

indago
12-23-2015, 06:04 AM
Brother in law is a piece of shit. He has put my sister in law ( the one I like) through a living hell the last six months.
Said he wasn't happy initially and that there was no one else... Just that he needed to work things out. Then moved out, saying he couldn't do this anymore. He would go camping taking motorhome off "by himself".

Turns out he has been screwing his employee for the last six months. Finally partially admitted it last week, saying he was justified and of course it's all my sister in laws fault. That she is selfish and overweight and never worked on it ( she isn't).

He has busted her chops through this entire process. Been an unconscionable asshole. Unbelievable stuff.
Wife and I are our here living with sister in law for 3 months. Been here one month. He comes over here every day to drop off their dog they are sharing time with until divorce is final.

Every time he comes over here I say nothing. He says to everyone, have a good night. Whatever. We all say nothing, as he has been an absolute terror.

So he comes by tonight. he and his far superior half discuss the surgery dog has to have. He starts walking out and says merry Christmas. I say yeah you too.

Tell him not to bring the dog over anymore...

Drummond
12-23-2015, 07:35 AM
Why just once? How would you choose from all the instances where you need one? :cheers2:

Pot. Kettle. Black.:rolleyes: