PDA

View Full Version : Spider in your ear?

jimnyc
12-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Bejeezus! I'm gonna clean my ears like 5x per day now. WTF? And then you need to drown them creepy little bastards out. And they're so fast that before you can blink he's probably right into your other ear. My wife thinks my hatred/fear of spiders is irrational. I think not wanting one of them fuckers to call my ear "home" completely rational!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQSmPQwowU

Gunny
12-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Bejeezus! I'm gonna clean my ears like 5x per day now. WTF? And then you need to drown them creepy little bastards out. And they're so fast that before you can blink he's probably right into your other ear. My wife thinks my hatred/fear of spiders is irrational. I think not wanting one of them fuckers to call my ear "home" completely rational!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQSmPQwowU

You know how many of them you swallow every year? :laugh2:

jimnyc
12-23-2015, 12:56 PM
and if you brave that clip till the end, you'll see that they let that little bastard roam free on her ear while they film it. Hell, if that was my ear, and I had a hand held mirror to watch what they were doing, I would have hit that little bastard with a hammer. I don't even need to know if he's poisonous or not harmful at all - ALL spiders are harmful!

jimnyc
12-23-2015, 12:57 PM
You know how many of them you swallow every year? :laugh2:

That's a myth, thank God, or I would have to sleep in a special room to keep them out!

Gunny
12-23-2015, 01:15 PM
That's a myth, thank God, or I would have to sleep in a special room to keep them out!

Better get that room ready. They can get in your mouth easier than your ear. :)

Elessar
12-23-2015, 02:26 PM
I read a clip several years ago, that except in the polar regions or higher altitudes (think places like Mt Everest or
Mt Shasta), you are never farther than 10 feet from a spider!:laugh:

Gunny
12-23-2015, 02:28 PM
I read a clip several years ago, that except in the polar regions or higher altitudes (think places like Mt Everest or
Mt Shasta), you are never farther than 10 feet from a spider!:laugh:

They're closer to Jim. They're stalking him. :)

Elessar
12-23-2015, 02:32 PM
They're closer to Jim. They're stalking him. :)

Maybe a magnetism?:laugh:

Gunny
12-23-2015, 02:41 PM
Maybe a magnetism?:laugh:

They're out to get him. :)