PDA

View Full Version : You Wanna Fight?

Perianne
12-23-2015, 04:58 PM
Have you ever wanted to fight someone, just because you don't like them (and not because that person did anything personally to you or yours)?

Elessar
12-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Have you ever wanted to fight someone, just because you don't like them (and not because that person did anything personally to you or yours)?

Nope! My Dad taught me better. He said being the aggressor is akin to being a
bully. or just a plain asshole.

I only fought when provoked or attacked, and have a normally slow fuse anyway.

Perianne
12-23-2015, 05:08 PM
Nope! My Dad taught me better. He said being the aggressor is akin to being a
bully. or just a plain asshole.

I only fought when provoked or attacked, and have a normally slow fuse anyway.

I didn't say I would actually do it. I just said I want to. I have only been in two fights in my entire life and I was provoked into both of them.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 05:13 PM

:smoke:

This is a serious question, right?

aboutime
12-23-2015, 05:16 PM

Yep! Bullies, Dumb people who think they are smarter than everyone else, Politicians, and Liars.:salute:

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Aaron Rodgers...

Pussy faggot piece of shit.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Yep! Bullies, Dumb people who think they are smarter than everyone else, Politicians, and Liars.:salute:

Couldn't agree with you more.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 05:35 PM
I guess my soon to be ex brother in law doesn't count as "me or mine". So him.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 05:40 PM
I guess my soon to be ex brother in law doesn't count as "me or mine". So him.

Wear your boots and stomp on his instep first. When that involuntary reaction to reach down happens, knee him in the side of the head. It works like a charm. :halo9:

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Wear your boots and stomp on his instep first. When that involuntary reaction to reach down happens, knee him in the side of the head. It works like a charm. :halo9:

Hmmmmmm

Perianne
12-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Aaron Rodgers...

Pussy faggot piece of shit.

Aaron Rogers does kinda ask for it, doesn't he?

Gunny
12-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Aaron Rogers does kinda ask for it, doesn't he?

Okay, so what does he do? I don't pay attention to him.

Perianne
12-23-2015, 05:55 PM
deleted by Peri

Gunny
12-23-2015, 05:58 PM
I am thinking more about my avatar. She has me by seven inches and a couple of hundred pounds, but I still think I could take her.

Leg scissors. She'll fall on her face. Just don't let her get on top and you're good. That's actually revolting, come to think of it. Hillary on top. :puke:

Perianne
12-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Okay, so what does he do? I don't pay attention to him.

He is an arrogant poopoo head.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 06:09 PM
He is an arrogant poopoo head.

And? Lots of those around. You have to decide whether or not they're worth a trip to jail. The food sucks. My GF's daughter's ex BF was about as close as it gets but I held back because I hate that lousy food and tacky outfits.

And I get called arrogant when I'm really not. That's a matter of perception.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 06:51 PM
And? Lots of those around. You have to decide whether or not they're worth a trip to jail. The food sucks. My GF's daughter's ex BF was about as close as it gets but I held back because I hate that lousy food and tacky outfits.

And I get called arrogant when I'm really not. That's a matter of perception.
Brother in law trumps Rodgers. I will try to explain the hatred for Rodgers.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 07:11 PM
Here's another one...

Keith Urban.

Gunny
12-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Here's another one...

Keith Urban.

I will say THIS: I don't like him at all. That dude can play more musical instruments than I can afford. I saw him live at the San Antonio Sock Show and Rodeo. If you kick his ass though I'll hold your hat.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-23-2015, 07:16 PM

Fight?....Did that when I was a kid...and as a paid bouncer...Naaa...Now-a-days...I usually Ignore ..and give them a chance to do something stupid....serious and dangerous against me ...then I can shoot them In self defense.

Elessar
12-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Leg scissors. She'll fall on her face. Just don't let her get on top and you're good. That's actually revolting, come to think of it. Hillary on top. :puke:

Ick! You just had to do that at dinner time!
I would not invite that woman to a rock fight.:laugh:

gabosaurus
12-23-2015, 07:53 PM
My dad's words still ring true:

Children fight. Adults settle their differences.

Drummond
12-23-2015, 07:58 PM

Many years ago, I used to regularly have such 'urges'. I came to realise that it was Leftie Trade Union picket lines that were the cause.

I didn't indulge myself .. unless, of course, you count the time when I ran through one at high speed (think of a bowling alley) ....

And happily, Margaret Thatcher ruined the Unions' right (and reason(s)) to form them (more than 6 in a line, anyway).

She was wonderful.

Black Diamond
12-23-2015, 08:00 PM

Differences I have won't be settled in any manner. It's not my fight. I know what I have to do: nothing. Sit back and watch her get steamrolled. she doesn't have it in her. But sometimes it's fun to think of ways to hurt the bastard.

Abbey Marie
12-23-2015, 08:58 PM

Only when I was on strong steroids for a medical problem. Then I wanted to fight everyone. Otherwise, no, I'm a lover, not a fighter.

:cool:

Perianne
12-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Only when I was on strong steroids for a medical problem. Then I wanted to fight everyone. Otherwise, no, I'm a lover, not as fighter.

:cool:

I am normally a very calm person, too. But Hillary sure fires me up. I despise that tramp.

Abbey Marie
12-23-2015, 09:02 PM
I am normally a very calm person, too. But Hillary sure fires me up. I despise that tramp.

Understandable. :salute:

Drummond
12-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Piers Morgan [... lights fuse ... steps well back .....]:rolleyes::laugh:

CSM
12-24-2015, 07:12 AM
I don't pick fights.....I pick targets. I have a long list too.

indago
12-24-2015, 07:45 AM

"Politicians, and Liars"???

That's the same thing, isn't it?

CSM
12-24-2015, 07:47 AM
"Politicians, and Liars"???

That's the same thing, isn't it?

ALL politicians are Liars but not all liars are politicians.

indago
12-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Fight?....Did that when I was a kid...and as a paid bouncer...Naaa...Now-a-days...I usually Ignore ..and give them a chance to do something stupid....serious and dangerous against me ...then I can shoot them In self defense.

You must be a cop...

Jeff
12-24-2015, 08:21 AM

Yes I have, see I don't like most people, so fighting someone just be cause I didn't like them is the norm :laugh: Now a days folks need to give me a reason to like them.

jimnyc
12-24-2015, 08:48 AM

Kinda embarrassed after the other answers! But yeah, I look at people all of the time and then say to myself "I wish I could punch them in the face". But I never do, never have. For example, every single time I see Hillary, even just a picture, I feel like giving her a right hook.

Gunny
12-24-2015, 11:24 AM

Tell that to that asshat running ISIS.

Gunny
12-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Differences I have won't be settled in any manner. It's not my fight. I know what I have to do: nothing. Sit back and watch her get steamrolled. she doesn't have it in her. But sometimes it's fun to think of ways to hurt the bastard.

I TOTALLY understand THAT one, brother. I just irks me dipstick thinks I'm afraid of him or something when in actuality, I'm just smarter. He likes to run his mouth but never seems to take that swing at me.

Perianne
12-30-2015, 05:58 AM
I wish @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275), @dmp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=19), @LongTermGuy (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3378), or some other tough guy would confront this smarty pants:

Outrage is growing in a small northeastern Pennsylvania town after a local columnist lied about being a veteran to score free drinks at a bar -- forcing the newspaper's publisher to apologize Tuesday.

A Dec. 23 column in The Weekender -- published by The Times Leader Media Group and owned by parent company Civitas Media -- began in part as follows:

"I discovered the secret to getting a few drinks without having a vagina: just say you're a veteran. Everyone wants to buy a vet a free drink."

The column, titled, "free drinks come at a price," was written by Justin Adam Brown, who went on to brag about tricking a Vietnam veteran into believing he had served in Iraq so he could receive free drinks.

Justin Adam Brown:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8216&stc=1

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29/controversial-stolen-valor-column-sparks-outrage-in-small-pennsylvania-town.html?intcmp=hpbt3

darin
12-30-2015, 06:04 AM
I wish @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275), @dmp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=19), @LongTermGuy (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3378), or some other tough guy would confront this smarty pants:

Justin Adam Brown:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8216&stc=1

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29/controversial-stolen-valor-column-sparks-outrage-in-small-pennsylvania-town.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Doug Olsson, the Times Leader Media Group's publisher, told FoxNews.com that, "the apology is not enough."

Holy shit what an over-reaction my folks.

Dang.

Gunny
12-30-2015, 07:38 AM
Holy shit what an over-reaction my folks.

Dang.

Well, with a thread title like "Wanna Fight?" who the Hell you think you'd attract? :laugh: Moths to a flame. Hell, I'll fight with ME if I piss myself off at myself enough. :laugh2:

darin
12-30-2015, 08:24 AM
Well, with a thread title like "Wanna Fight?" who the Hell you think you'd attract? :laugh: Moths to a flame. Hell, I'll fight with ME if I piss myself off at myself enough. :laugh2:

I meant the reaction from folks in the story. The guy impersonated a vet, got a free beer and told on himself. Folks seem to want his head.

Gunny
12-30-2015, 08:32 AM
I meant the reaction from folks in the story. The guy impersonated a vet, got a free beer and told on himself. Folks seem to want his head.

I don't want his head, but as a vet yourself, you KNOW what we think about frauds.

darin
12-30-2015, 08:38 AM
I don't want his head, but as a vet yourself, you KNOW what we think about frauds.

Of course. The real question is - if he's tried that game elsewhere. But for this instance, seems folks are after his head mostly because he's tied to a newspaper. had this been joe snuffy? Wouldn't have been a thing.

Gunny
12-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Of course. The real question is - if he's tried that game elsewhere. But for this instance, seems folks are after his head mostly because he's tied to a newspaper. had this been joe snuffy? Wouldn't have been a thing.

You can't impersonate a police officer but you can impersonate a vet. I used to run from Ft Myers through Arlington Cemetery and around the Lincoln Memorial. Was always a lineup of people claiming to be Nam vets. They all looked younger than me.

Perianne
12-30-2015, 08:56 AM
I find his flippant remarks disgusting. I wish someone would beat his butt until he thinks it's not funny any longer.

darin
12-30-2015, 09:01 AM
You can't impersonate a police officer but you can impersonate a vet. I used to run from Ft Myers through Arlington Cemetery and around the Lincoln Memorial. Was always a lineup of people claiming to be Nam vets. They all looked younger than me.

everybody looks younger than you....

Drummond
12-30-2015, 09:07 AM
ALL politicians are Liars but not all liars are politicians.

... Margaret Thatcher excepted .. of course ....

Gunny
12-30-2015, 12:22 PM
everybody looks younger than you....

Starting to get where everyone IS younger than me. Except CSM and namvet. When those two kick the bucket I'll start worrying. :laugh:

CSM
12-31-2015, 07:15 AM
Starting to get where everyone IS younger than me. Except CSM and namvet. When those two kick the bucket I'll start worrying. :laugh:

I'll let you know when to start worrying Gunny... kicking that bucket is not in my game plan for the forseeable future.

Gunny
12-31-2015, 08:12 AM
I'll let you know when to start worrying Gunny... kicking that bucket is not in my game plan for the forseeable future.

You got the rank Sergeant Major, I'll just stand by for permission. :laugh: