PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Splattered (almost)

gabosaurus
12-23-2015, 08:05 PM
My sister-in-law is normally a very placid person with no prejudices. But she is a bit impatient and easily pissed off.
Like today when she was driving to the Minneapolis airport to pick up some relatives. Apparently there was a horrific traffic jam leading to the terminal. The cause was a protest by Black Lives Matter. When a chanting woman tried to put a leaflet on her windshield, my sister is law threatened to (in my niece's words) "blow her f*ing head off" if she didn't move out of the way.
My sister-in-law was later lectured by airport police for her not so veiled threat.

This was all the subject of a Facebook post my daughter got called "The Day My Mom Almost Got Arrested." :laugh:

So yeah, I suppose middle-aged Yankee women can also be bad asses at times.

Elessar
12-23-2015, 08:12 PM
Well, good on her for defying them.

They insist on "rights", but tread all over others rights.

Very weak...

Perianne
12-23-2015, 08:24 PM
My sister-in-law is normally a very placid person with no prejudices. But she is a bit impatient and easily pissed off.
Like today when she was driving to the Minneapolis airport to pick up some relatives. Apparently there was a horrific traffic jam leading to the terminal. The cause was a protest by Black Lives Matter. When a chanting woman tried to put a leaflet on her windshield, my sister is law threatened to (in my niece's words) "blow her f*ing head off" if she didn't move out of the way.
My sister-in-law was later lectured by airport police for her not so veiled threat.

This was all the subject of a Facebook post my daughter got called "The Day My Mom Almost Got Arrested." :laugh:

Your family is like Forrest Gump. Always involved in the biggest things. :)

CSM
12-24-2015, 07:20 AM

She sounds like one of those right wing radical conservative nut jobs. I bet she scares the hell out of you!

Jeff
12-24-2015, 08:46 AM

Running that mouth hardly makes you a bad ass. :rolleyes:

Gunny
12-28-2015, 10:54 AM
Running that mouth hardly makes you a bad ass. :rolleyes:

I agree on the running the mouth part. However, these stupid leftwingnut and black protesters have NO right to disrupt our lives with their BS. And they constantly do it. Your rights end where mine begin and you don't have the right to step on mine. You DO have the right to redress your grievances in a proper forum. Last I checked, the middle of the damned street ain't a proper forum. It's where some tired SOB who has been working all day instead of whining like a bitch and just wants to go home has to drive to get to it.

Elessar
12-28-2015, 06:26 PM
This is one is a really bizarre piece:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/27-things-every-black-person-must-learn-before-age-12_5681a52de4b014efe0d8fde4

I just say WTF?