PDA

View Full Version : Americans are racist againt hispanics???

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I was at work today and listened to some stupid lady accuse us of being racist because, "We don't speak spanish." Well screw that shes in our country she needs to learn English period end of story end of debate. I wonder if they think we should learn spanish if we moved to their country??? Or would they have to learn English???? That pissed me off. I hate these idiots that think I should have to learn their language.

Yurt
07-12-2007, 09:48 PM
some people need a good :slap:

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 09:48 PM
I was at work today and listened to some stupid lady accuse us of being racist because, "We don't speak spanish." Well screw that shes in our country she needs to learn English period end of story end of debate. I wonder if they think we should learn spanish if we moved to their country??? Or would they have to learn English???? That pissed me off. I hate these idiots that think I should have to learn their language.

That's typical. It happened all the time when I worked at Sear's and Best Buy. Of course they would expect us to learn their language even if we moved there. They are very selfish and rude. They think everyone owe's them something and it makes me sick. We need to push through his English as the official language bill and then we could bitch at them for not learning our language.:salute:

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 09:49 PM
some people need a good :slap:

I couldn't agree more! :salute:

manu1959
07-12-2007, 10:03 PM
some one call the mexican government and see if the phone message is in both spanish and english and if you have to press 1 for spanish......

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 10:05 PM
God it pisses me off. I just glared at them the whole time they were in here. screw that her family member who did speak english said that we were to lazy to learn spanish!! Why should I have to?? :fu:

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:10 PM
some one call the mexican government and see if the phone message is in both spanish and english and if you have to press 1 for spanish......

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
07-12-2007, 10:11 PM

it didn't work, i heard taco and then pressed 6 and it hung up on me

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:11 PM
God it pisses me off. I just glared at them the whole time they were in here. screw that her family member who did speak english said that we were to lazy to learn spanish!! Why should I have to?? :fu:

You should have told them your in America, learn English or get out.

manu1959
07-12-2007, 10:12 PM

my wife speaks and understands spanish...she always pretneds not to....they always go off.....she waits til they are done then says excuse me what were you saying?....can do filipino as well....she is hell in nail shops .....

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 10:15 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2:

I would have told them that but i am at work in uniform and with a company id on. I have a great job I'm not about to lose cause of some morons. Anywhere else i have no problems telling them off. I've started a few fights in the wal mart parking lot that way.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:28 PM
my wife speaks and understands spanish...she always pretneds not to....they always go off.....she waits til they are done then says excuse me what were you saying?....can do filipino as well....she is hell in nail shops .....

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Wait your married? I didn't know that.

manu1959
07-12-2007, 10:38 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Wait your married? I didn't know that.

10 years two kids......

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 11:33 PM
10 years two kids......

Wow, I learn something new every day. :laugh2:

07-13-2007, 12:55 AM
racist against hispanic? heck no! They are hott:)

manu1959
07-13-2007, 12:59 AM
racist against hispanic? heck no! They are hott:)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=paz+vega

where is that *rub one out* smilie when you need it

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:03 AM
it didn't work, i heard taco and then pressed 6 and it hung up on me

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:25 AM
Yes i agree but it still doesnt mean i have to support them being here illegally

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:34 AM

I think it's rude when there is two or more of them and you are trying to talk to them or help them and they sit there and talk in Spanish the whole time. It is common curtesy that if someone is trying to talk to you or help you to not speak in a language they do not know, it is just rude. They are nothing but selfish bastards who don't give a shot about anything.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Like tonight at work two of the janitors asked me to open a door then ignored me when i asked which door they kept speaking spanish so i spoke over them and said look then you dont get it open and i walked off and refused to unlock it its them getting in trouble for it not me. no skin off my nose