PDA

View Full Version : Christmas shopping Yippee

Jeff
12-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Well the wife drug my butt to the store yesterday ( yea she always gets me at least once to go out with all the freaks ) well yesterday we went to Best Buy to pick up a couple of new phones and add my kids to my account. Well after everything was picked I left the wife to finish up as I went outside to have a smoke, while sitting there minding my own business this yuppie looking woman looks at me and speaks ( that is funny because most try not to even make eye contact. :laugh: )

But anyway this lady is talking and at first I thought how cool, a yuppie woman speaking ( must be true that Christmas brings out the best in folks ) but then I realized what she was saying. She said to me " with a outfit like you are wearing ( my cut, a Harley tee shirt and a pair of jeans. :rolleyes: ) you must Hate Trump "( OK I quickly realized this was a liberal fool that has no mind at all ) but I humored her anyway. I said to her " to be honest with you I kind of like Trump and furthermore who ya gonna give the nod to, Hillary, that lying POS, well the liberal yuppie looks at me ( as she is walking away ) and says yea I see a 2nd grade education :rolleyes: This out of the clear blue, I didn't argue with her, Hell I didn't even look at her .

But now is when the fun begins. I simply told her to get lost, and then she started screaming and yelling like a fool ( at this point not a ugly word had been spoke except hers ) yea that was enough, so I told her to go F*** herself as she continued to yell nonsense , all this as I see her making her way to a car pulling up ( yes it was drizzling and we all know little yuppie Libs can't get wet ) I looked at the car and sure enough it was a man driving ( her husband I assumed ) well as she was getting in the car she kept running that mouth so I offered to allow her to suck something or another. :laugh:

This story reminded me of the story where ones sister in law was so bad ass and attacked a Mexican, than I see this morning another of that bad ass crazy family threatened to kill someone:rolleyes: anyway this lady kept running that mouth so never having hit a woman I offered to kick her husbands ass but he wouldn't roll his window down ( yup getting more and more liberal all the time here :laugh: ) so after a few tugs at the door I punched the windshield out of their car, and as they speed away the lady was still screaming ( her husband still trying to make believe nothing is going on :laugh:) all this because I liked a politician that she didn't. Seems as though some folks take this sheot very personally, I seen it on the board and now see it in public, not real sure what makes some so angry but ooo well that woman may still be a bad ass :rolleyes: as for her husband he is changing his draws as well as a windshield, yup real cool to have a woman that doesn't know when to shut up, or better yet thinks she is bad enough to cuss anyone.

gabosaurus
12-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Yee-Haw what an awesome story. :cheers2:

http://www.dobhran.com/images2/rednecklife2-7.jpg

jimnyc
12-24-2015, 12:01 PM

Even on Christmas Eve? And again with the redneck stuff and all? At least my family isn't embarrassed to show up on here, show pictures and share who they are. You make claims, EVEN CLAIMS of pictures, and then run - because you make shit up. Gonna post the pictures of your kid and the little muslim holding the quran and bible from last year? Or did the pictures magically disappear? You can easily blur out the neighbors face.

I'll take a redneck over a lying liberal any day of the week.

NightTrain
12-24-2015, 12:41 PM

Awww... not getting any attention at home again?

glockmail
12-24-2015, 12:44 PM
..." with a outfit like you are wearing ( my cut, a Harley tee shirt and a pair of jeans. :rolleyes: ) you must Hate Trump "... This out of the clear blue, I didn't argue with her, Hell I didn't even look at her..

Isn't it great how unassuming folks are? :laugh:

glockmail
12-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Even on Christmas Eve? And again with the redneck stuff and all? At least my family isn't embarrassed to show up on here...

Mine are. NONE of my four siblings has ever visited me in NC. They think we're all gun totin', bible swingin', rednecks.

Gunny
12-24-2015, 12:48 PM
Well the wife drug my butt to the store yesterday ( yea she always gets me at least once to go out with all the freaks ) well yesterday we went to Best Buy to pick up a couple of new phones and add my kids to my account. Well after everything was picked I left the wife to finish up as I went outside to have a smoke, while sitting there minding my own business this yuppie looking woman looks at me and speaks ( that is funny because most try not to even make eye contact. :laugh: )

But anyway this lady is talking and at first I thought how cool, a yuppie woman speaking ( must be true that Christmas brings out the best in folks ) but then I realized what she was saying. She said to me " with a outfit like you are wearing ( my cut, a Harley tee shirt and a pair of jeans. :rolleyes: ) you must Hate Trump "( OK I quickly realized this was a liberal fool that has no mind at all ) but I humored her anyway. I said to her " to be honest with you I kind of like Trump and furthermore who ya gonna give the nod to, Hillary, that lying POS, well the liberal yuppie looks at me ( as she is walking away ) and says yea I see a 2nd grade education :rolleyes: This out of the clear blue, I didn't argue with her, Hell I didn't even look at her .

But now is when the fun begins. I simply told her to get lost, and then she started screaming and yelling like a fool ( at this point not a ugly word had been spoke except hers ) yea that was enough, so I told her to go F*** herself as she continued to yell nonsense , all this as I see her making her way to a car pulling up ( yes it was drizzling and we all know little yuppie Libs can't get wet ) I looked at the car and sure enough it was a man driving ( her husband I assumed ) well as she was getting in the car she kept running that mouth so I offered to allow her to suck something or another. :laugh:

This story reminded me of the story where ones sister in law was so bad ass and attacked a Mexican, than I see this morning another of that bad ass crazy family threatened to kill someone:rolleyes: anyway this lady kept running that mouth so never having hit a woman I offered to kick her husbands ass but he wouldn't roll his window down ( yup getting more and more liberal all the time here :laugh: ) so after a few tugs at the door I punched the windshield out of their car, and as they speed away the lady was still screaming ( her husband still trying to make believe nothing is going on :laugh:) all this because I liked a politician that she didn't. Seems as though some folks take this sheot very personally, I seen it on the board and now see it in public, not real sure what makes some so angry but ooo well that woman may still be a bad ass :rolleyes: as for her husband he is changing his draws as well as a windshield, yup real cool to have a woman that doesn't know when to shut up, or better yet thinks she is bad enough to cuss anyone.

You're lucky I read this BEFORE I called you a sissy. Going shopping. Jesus Christ. I'll be at the 24 hour Wal Mart with all the other guys tonight. :laugh:

Perianne
12-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Jeff, I love the way you tell stories! You are dear to my heart, a real southern man!

Abbey Marie
12-24-2015, 03:12 PM
Any woman who starts trouble while with her husband, can't care very much about him. I would never put mine in such a situation. He would feel he had to defend me.

I have a feeling the husband in the story couldn't even change a tire.

Btw, Jeff, what would your wife have done if she had witnessed all that?

PixieStix
12-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Liberal Christmas cheer :eek:

Liberals can be THE most nasty and condescending people on earth.

I can't believe someone would have the gall to do something like she did.

I bet your wife was livid, when she found out. I know I would have been. If I had seen my husband being verbally attacked like that, a fight would have ensued. Plain and simple.

PixieStix
12-24-2015, 03:27 PM

You know gabby, I notice people are very nice to you. For you to reply like this, simply proves our point about liberals

gabosaurus
12-24-2015, 03:31 PM
You tell me a Christmas story, I give you a Christmas picture. How is one different from the other?

http://cdn0.wideopencountry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/santa-793x526.jpg

Jeff
12-24-2015, 07:46 PM

Gabs sling all the sheot you want, I thank God for what I have and am thrilled with my life. Hell I have 4 wonderful kids ( my kids that is ) and one that passed and sits with God now. Did ya ever think maybe you weren't blessed because you don't deserve it ? Have a great Christmas.

Jeff
12-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Even on Christmas Eve? And again with the redneck stuff and all? At least my family isn't embarrassed to show up on here, show pictures and share who they are. You make claims, EVEN CLAIMS of pictures, and then run - because you make shit up. Gonna post the pictures of your kid and the little muslim holding the quran and bible from last year? Or did the pictures magically disappear? You can easily blur out the neighbors face.

I'll take a redneck over a lying liberal any day of the week.

Hell Jim Gabby has posted pictures before, one was a homely dirty blond girl with a rather cute child, one was of a beautiful woman wearing her come F me boots, yea nothing fake about Gabs at all. :rolleyes:

Jeff
12-24-2015, 08:11 PM
Any woman who starts trouble while with her husband, can't care very much about him. I would never put mine in such a situation. He would feel he had to defend me.

I have a feeling the husband in the story couldn't even change a tire.

Btw, Jeff, what would your wife have done if she had witnessed all that?

She has witnessed such nonsense before and her reaction is to try to get me to calm down, the wife is usually the level headed one, but she also knows I have changed my life 100 %, I had another run in with another dyke ( or tough lady like gabbys sister or in law , who can remember all the lies )

The wife was on the back of the bike and I was dropping her off to get her car, well as I was pulling into a parking spot I seen this woman not knowing where she wanted to go, so I pulled up on the sidewalk and didn't think anything more about it. But this liberal dyke decided she was going to run that mouth, I did tell her what she could do and figured that was it, but she then came outside with the manager ( a friend of mine ) complaining where I parked, see she was upset because I parked where wheel chairs would come up on the sidewalk, so I started to explain to the manager and when the manager said I park there most nights ( I mean hell this was like 2 am, how many wheel chairs are coming in at that time) meanwhile the ol lady noticed this woman had parked in a handicap spot, well the ol lady got her car and parked so close to her ya couldn't walk through the cars let alone open the door, she then blessed that woman out so bad that it even made me feel bad for the woman :laugh: see I am handicapped, and yes I have it on my plates, so I can park in a handicap spot. ( just because you ride a bike doesn't mean you aren't in bad health one way or another, me I am in con stint pain, and honestly when I am riding the pain is gone, but you would have to be a biker to understand ) Yes there are days I can't ride ( I am hurting just to much ) but unless I hit a bad bump or something riding is about the only time I feel good, the Doc explained it that I love riding so much that it actually tricks the brain.

The wife was a yuppie when I met her ( not a liberal mind you, I wouldn't take a brain dead liberal home even if it was 2 am and I was 3 sheets to the wind and she was the only woman left at the bar :laugh: ) But she learned real quick that there are certain times she needs to be quiet or stand at my side, the first time she seen this was at a QT ( QT is a chain of gas stations here in the south ) I waited and waited for a car tp pull out so I could back into the pump, but as he pulled out a black dude pulled into the pump, that was fun. The ol lady was yelling not to get out of the car as I drug his little black ass out of the car, he wound up apologizing and moving so all was well.

See Abbey I am one of those people that say whats on my mind, when I met Laura as we drove through a bad area she would lock the doors :laugh: I never worried about such places, hell I slept in some of the worst area's in the country. But I believe in live and let live until you cross the line, then I am going to tell you exactly whats on my mind and we can take it any which way from there.

Perianne
12-24-2015, 08:13 PM
Gabs sling all the sheot you want, I thank God for what I have and am thrilled with my life. Hell I have 4 wonderful kids ( my kids that is ) and one that passed and sits with God now. Did ya ever think maybe you weren't blessed because you don't deserve it ? Have a great Christmas.

I am a southern girl. I love southern men because most of them are real men. I like jimnyc, too, even though he is not a southerner. Ya don't have to be southern to be a real man, but it sure helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0GH3tmdL7c

gabosaurus
12-24-2015, 10:05 PM

Jeff, you are a quite wonderful person. I am sure that your wife and family are all outstanding citizens.
Most of all, I hope you can take a joke (or two, or a hundred). As someone who endures a lot of caustic commentary (brain dead liberal muzzie lover, etc), I take none of it seriously. Because I know none of it is the truth.
The jokes and comments made are merely rejoinders meant in jest. Even if some of your comments at me are not.

As with every comment posted on this board (and anyplace else)

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/calm-down-dear-it-s-only-the-internet.png

Jeff
12-24-2015, 10:42 PM
Jeff, you are a quite wonderful person. I am sure that your wife and family are all outstanding citizens.
Most of all, I hope you can take a joke (or two, or a hundred). As someone who endures a lot of caustic commentary (brain dead liberal muzzie lover, etc), I take none of it seriously. Because I know none of it is the truth.
The jokes and comments made are merely rejoinders meant in jest. Even if some of your comments at me are not.

As with every comment posted on this board (and anyplace else)

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/calm-down-dear-it-s-only-the-internet.png

First off my brain dead comments are always spoken for your pleasure. :laugh:

Seriously, I say brain dead Gabby because to me ( right or wrong ) when I think of a liberal I think of the old hippies, and yes most of them where brain dead, or are.

Finally, Merry Christmas to you and yours Gabby. I must admit I would love to see this Gabby visit the board from time to time, the other Gabby is getting old and tired.