PDA

View Full Version : About sums it up

Abbey Marie
12-25-2015, 08:35 PM
https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/islam-2.jpg

Black Diamond
12-26-2015, 02:31 AM
https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/islam-2.jpg

Shouldn't Obama be one of them holding up the bomb?

Drummond
12-26-2015, 07:29 AM
Shouldn't Obama be one of them holding up the bomb?

I'm not at all sure about that. Considering Obama's troop withdrawals, I think you could argue that he was a prime 'fuse lighter' for ISIS and all that's followed !

Jeff
12-26-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm not at all sure about that. Considering Obama's troop withdrawals, I think you could argue that he was a prime 'fuse lighter' for ISIS and all that's followed !

No Doubt Obama made ISIS possible, anyone with a brain knew what was going to happen if we pulled out of that region, and Obama knew it as well, that's why our troops where ordered to leave so much behind, you know give ISIS a start and all.

Gunny
12-26-2015, 01:20 PM
No Doubt Obama made ISIS possible, anyone with a brain knew what was going to happen if we pulled out of that region, and Obama knew it as well, that's why our troops where ordered to leave so much behind, you know give ISIS a start and all.

He most certainly gave away Iraq with his stupidity. I just don't give him credit to be smart enough to have a devious plan. That would require more than one brain cell. The one he has like one of those old vinyl broken records. It just keeps saying "stuck on stupid".

Drummond
12-26-2015, 03:04 PM
He most certainly gave away Iraq with his stupidity. I just don't give him credit to be smart enough to have a devious plan. That would require more than one brain cell. The one he has like one of those old vinyl broken records. It just keeps saying "stuck on stupid".

I find that hard to believe, just on grounds of sheer procedure. SURELY, somewhere along the line, Obama must've had an advisor, if not several of them, advising him of the consequences of his action ?

The only way this makes sense is to suppose that Obama heard, then rejected, that advice - because he had other plans.

After typing out the above ... I just did a couple of minutes' worth of research. Sure enough ... here's something I found --

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/obama-ignores-generals-on-troop-levels-for-unprece/?page=all

Obama ignores generals’ advice on troop levels for unprecedented sixth time

..... “He still does not listen to his combat field general, who wanted the current force to remain as is,” Mr. Keane said. “Quite unprecedented, this is the sixth time President Obama has not listened to a field commander recommendation on force levels for troops in combat.”

The six times: Mr. Obama rejected a recommendation from Army Gen. Lloyd Austin, chief of U.S. Central Command, to keep about 20,000 troops in Iraq; at five transition points in Afghanistan, he approved troop numbers below those urged by commanders.

Gunny
12-26-2015, 03:57 PM
I find that hard to believe, just on grounds of sheer procedure. SURELY, somewhere along the line, Obama must've had an advisor, if not several of them, advising him of the consequences of his action ?

The only way this makes sense is to suppose that Obama heard, then rejected, that advice - because he had other plans.

After typing out the above ... I just did a couple of minutes' worth of research. Sure enough ... here's something I found --

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/obama-ignores-generals-on-troop-levels-for-unprece/?page=all

Thanks for making my argument. Which advisor has he listened to? Oprah Winfrey? Whoopi Goldberg? Or that fatass he's married to? Maybe Hillary. She's done so well. :rolleyes:

I don't know that he's listened to one person that knows what they're doing. Like the JCS.

Kathianne
12-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks for making my argument. Which advisor has he listened to? Oprah Winfrey? Whoopi Goldberg? Or that fatass he's married to? Maybe Hillary. She's done so well. :rolleyes:

I don't know that he's listened to one person that knows what they're doing. Like the JCS.
My money would be on Valarie Jarrett.

aboutime
12-26-2015, 09:39 PM
My money would be on Valarie Jarrett.

My money would be on the members of the Obama administration who are his closest Muslim Brotherhood members. Jarrett is a dangerous woman, just like Lynch, and Rice. Why hasn't anyone caught on to Obama's PRETEND choices of females used to Disguise his otherwise...more obvious treatment against females who should have their Faces, Hands, Legs, and Mouths hidden????