PDA

View Full Version : Logo TV

Perianne
12-27-2015, 12:46 PM
For some reason, Logo TV was playing when I turned on the television this morning. I saw advertisements for future gay-themed shows such as "Happy Holigays". I thought "what the heck"? I looked it up on Wikipedia and sure enough, Logo is a gay-themed channel. It was started by a former MTV executive. What a travesty MTV has become. I remember when MTV was a great channel to watch. Now it is just perversion.

Anyway, it got me to thinking about what I would pay for if cable television were subscribe-only. I would take ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC for the ballgames. And whatever channels carry the UK Wildcats games. I would subscribe to FOX for the Oreilly Factor. C-SPAN has become more liberal, so I wouldn't subscribe to that anymore. Maybe the History channel. Maybe a few others. I would have to think more about it. Most of the cable channels would not survive if they were not included in the big bundle we have to pay for if one subscribes to cable TV.

One thing I wish they would do is to have pay-per-view for NFL football games (and any other sports games).

darin
12-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Cable as a buffet would be fantastic. :)