PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrows, did it again

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 12:26 AM
Ever kinda rub your finger along your eyebrows, and maybe feel just that one unruly one that runs up or down, against the rest of the eyebrow hairs? So I ever so gently reach up their and try to grasp that one hair and pull it out. But I feel a quick streak of pain, and then see like 14 hairs between my 2 fingers. That hurts like a bitch!! And now I got a goofy little weird spot above my left eye. :laugh:

PixieStix
12-29-2015, 01:37 AM
Anytime you have a stray grey hair ;) You should rub a bit of lotion on the area and wait for a couple of minutes and use tweezers to yank it out. The pain is much more tolerable.

Just a bit of advice :slap:

I actually went to cos school, so I know these things. Plus I am a woman :thumb:

darin
12-29-2015, 01:50 AM
It's a little like choosing our politicians. We see the up-standing choice, but everything we get is the 'laying down, just chillin' then OMG I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!' eyebrows.

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 05:41 AM
Anytime you have a stray grey hair ;) You should rub a bit of lotion on the area and wait for a couple of minutes and use tweezers to yank it out. The pain is much more tolerable.

Just a bit of advice :slap:

I actually went to cos school, so I know these things. Plus I am a woman :thumb:

This wasn't even a gray! I get those on top of my head, and facial hair, but not in my eyebrows. :) And I do have a set of tweezers, and have done that in order to remove one or 2 - and then become lazy and do what I did from time to time anyway. :)

It's a little like choosing our politicians. We see the up-standing choice, but everything we get is the 'laying down, just chillin' then OMG I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!' eyebrows.

Now I feel like finding those eyebrows and stomping up and down on them. But I think I sent them down the sink. Wish I could do that with some of our current crop.

NightTrain
12-29-2015, 10:03 AM
Men shouldn't do things like that.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xuboJiAUMd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"But women do it!" :laugh:

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 10:09 AM
Men shouldn't do things like that.

"I did something stupid". "Just trying to even it out" LOL

Oh, and Kramer rules! "Look at it, look at it!!"

NightTrain
12-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Yeah, great scene.

So next time you want to pluck a few eyebrows, Jim, just remember what's going to happen. Before you know it you'll be drawing your eyebrows on like some women do and looking like they've just seen a rat underfoot 24/7.

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Yeah, great scene.

So next time you want to pluck a few eyebrows, Jim, just remember what's going to happen. Before you know it you'll be drawing your eyebrows on like some women do and looking like they've just seen a rat underfoot 24/7.

Wanna hear worse?

When at the barber, he just gently places a comb and lifts the eyebrows, and then uses the trimmer on the brows that are above the comb now. Yes, you can see where this is going. This was a long time ago, but still... So I place the comb in the brows and gently smooth things, and then gently lift the brows. I come behind with my trimmers and gently cut the small hairs above the comb. At least until I pull the comb and trimmers away, and realize that I am now half bald on my right side eyebrows. I know what happens next, so instead of making matters worse, I left as is. Luckily for me, they more or less grew back within a week. Yes, I suck!

Gunny
12-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Ever kinda rub your finger along your eyebrows, and maybe feel just that one unruly one that runs up or down, against the rest of the eyebrow hairs? So I ever so gently reach up their and try to grasp that one hair and pull it out. But I feel a quick streak of pain, and then see like 14 hairs between my 2 fingers. That hurts like a bitch!! And now I got a goofy little weird spot above my left eye. :laugh:

Wanna hear worse?

When at the barber, he just gently places a comb and lifts the eyebrows, and then uses the trimmer on the brows that are above the comb now. Yes, you can see where this is going. This was a long time ago, but still... So I place the comb in the brows and gently smooth things, and then gently lift the brows. I come behind with my trimmers and gently cut the small hairs above the comb. At least until I pull the comb and trimmers away, and realize that I am now half bald on my right side eyebrows. I know what happens next, so instead of making matters worse, I left as is. Luckily for me, they more or less grew back within a week. Yes, I suck!

You are f*cking weird. How the hell can you be Jeff's brother? Freakin goofball ....:laugh2:

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 11:19 AM
You are f*cking weird. How the hell can you be Jeff's brother? Freakin goofball ....:laugh2:

I had to go almost full on bald a few times, because I tried to use my trimmer to do a crew cut, and cut too much off accidentally. Another time I dyed my hair to a lighter brown than I am now, and it turned an orangeish color and I had to wear a hat for quite some time. I ain't the brightest bulb sometimes!

glockmail
12-29-2015, 11:22 AM
It's just hair, will grow back.

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 11:23 AM
It's just hair, will grow back.

Yeps. That's why when it went towards orange, I just shaved it all off at that point. :)

glockmail
12-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeps. That's why when it went towards orange, I just shaved it all off at that point. :)

As you get older and start farting dust like me, hair falls off your head and roots itself in your nose, ears and all sorts of disgusting places. I just trim the shit off, just like the old unibrow.

Gunny
12-29-2015, 12:08 PM
I had to go almost full on bald a few times, because I tried to use my trimmer to do a crew cut, and cut too much off accidentally. Another time I dyed my hair to a lighter brown than I am now, and it turned an orangeish color and I had to wear a hat for quite some time. I ain't the brightest bulb sometimes!

How do you think I ended up with a shaved head, f*cker? :laugh: I was going to give myself a "trim". THAT worked. :laugh2:

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 12:10 PM
How do you think I ended up with a shaved head, f*cker? :laugh: I was going to give myself a "trim". THAT worked. :laugh2:

LOL always starts with just a tad. Then it's uneven with the other side, so you go make up for it, and now the OTHER side is fucked up. I know that story all too well!! :laugh:

Gunny
12-29-2015, 12:21 PM
LOL always starts with just a tad. Then it's uneven with the other side, so you go make up for it, and now the OTHER side is fucked up. I know that story all too well!! :laugh:

I just figured I could make myself look as bald as the barber could. WRONG! I out-did his ass. But you pretty much got the story down. :laugh: