PDA

View Full Version : Bush v Trump

Perianne
12-29-2015, 12:39 AM
Jeb Bush challenges Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate. Why would Trump accept the challenge? What's in it for him?

Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate.

Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment.

“Donald, I’ll take you on one-on-one in a debate, any time, any place,” Bush said. “You name it and I’ll do it.”

Bush has been on the attack against Trump in recent weeks.

At the Republican presidential debate in Las Vegas on Dec. 15, he rebuked the business mogul as a “chaos candidate” and declared, “You’re not going to be able to insult your way to the presidency.”

Trump, who has repeatedly mocked Bush as having “low energy,” responded by jabbing at Bush’s low polling numbers, saying he keeps inching closer and closer to the edge of the debate stage.

The two will meet again at the next Republican presidential debate on Jan. 14 in Charleston, S.C.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264328-bush-challenges-trump-to-one-on-one-debate

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 12:43 AM
I agree, no reason for him to accept. These types of challenges happen every election cycle from candidates that are losing. Hell, he may even "win" depending on the subjects. Trump isn't the best at debating, and he really needs to lay off the rhetoric and stick to the facts going forward. But Bush? I honestly think we can stick a fork in him anyway.

Black Diamond
12-29-2015, 12:44 AM
Jeb's ass apparently can't get enough of Trump's foot.